Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
ONE Million lbs of food, 10,000 fish grown on 3 acres! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
ONE Million lbs of food, 10,000 fish grown on 3 acres! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
ONE Million lbs of food, 10,000 fish grown on 3 acres! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
ONE Million lbs of food, 10,000 fish grown on 3 acres! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
ONE Million lbs of food, 10,000 fish grown on 3 acres! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
ONE Million lbs of food, 10,000 fish grown on 3 acres! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
ONE Million lbs of food, 10,000 fish grown on 3 acres! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
ONE Million lbs of food, 10,000 fish grown on 3 acres! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
ONE Million lbs of food, 10,000 fish grown on 3 acres! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
ONE Million lbs of food, 10,000 fish grown on 3 acres! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
ONE Million lbs of food, 10,000 fish grown on 3 acres! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
ONE Million lbs of food, 10,000 fish grown on 3 acres! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ONE Million lbs of food, 10,000 fish grown on 3 acres! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
ONE Million lbs of food, 10,000 fish grown on 3 acres! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ONE Million lbs of food, 10,000 fish grown on 3 acres! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
ONE Million lbs of food, 10,000 fish grown on 3 acres! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ONE Million lbs of food, 10,000 fish grown on 3 acres! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ONE Million lbs of food, 10,000 fish grown on 3 acres! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ONE Million lbs of food, 10,000 fish grown on 3 acres! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ONE Million lbs of food, 10,000 fish grown on 3 acres! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

ONE Million lbs of food, 10,000 fish grown on 3 acres!

+8
broadriver
RoseRedTyler
Angustura
Rich Queen
faithblossoms
pandora8
Alchemist
santafe
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ONE Million lbs of food, 10,000 fish grown on 3 acres! Empty ONE Million lbs of food, 10,000 fish grown on 3 acres!

Post by santafe Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:00 am

One Million lbs of food, 10,000 fish grown on three acres.

Wouldn't this be a great project to see funded here in the US to educate people how to provide for themselves!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV9CCxdkOng
santafe
santafe
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

ONE Million lbs of food, 10,000 fish grown on 3 acres! Empty Re: ONE Million lbs of food, 10,000 fish grown on 3 acres!

Post by Alchemist Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:11 pm

Here is another great video demonstrating this technology. Consider it for a business plan or for survival:
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=1y_hcIfVDNw

May 2010 public tour conducted by Glenn Martinez on Oahu (Waimanalo Hawaii). This is a demonstration farm for modern, sustainable food growing systems suitable for small-scale farms and residential lots. It integrates aquaponics, organic permaculture and vericomposing methods. Visit their web site to arrange a free tour at OlomanaGardens.com
Category Education Tags Aquaponics Permaculture

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

ONE Million lbs of food, 10,000 fish grown on 3 acres! Empty Re: ONE Million lbs of food, 10,000 fish grown on 3 acres!

Post by pandora8 Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:38 pm

Thanks for the post!!! This is great information on sustainablility!!!
Have you ever seen the film "The Power of Community" ? It's about Cuba's energy crisis and how the people came together as a community and became
self-sustained. Very few American's know this story -- and what an amzing story it is ........

pandora8

Back to top Go down

Post by faithblossoms Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:47 pm

Thanks, this is confirmation of what He has shown me Smile

faithblossoms

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:01 pm

Faith, I am grateful this gives you confirmation. Pandora, is this the vid you referenced?

Cubans share how they transitioned from a highly mechanized, industrial agricultural system to one using organic methods of farming and local, urban gardens aftger they lost global support in the early 1990's.
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=-VHt5QchfdQ

Thanks for the tip.

I am going to post more later about how we can save our family farms, become energy indepebant and cteate jobs locally. The truth is, we have every thing we need right now within our communities to prosper if we just pull together.We should take great comfort in that.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:24 am

I found this series on Aquaponics after browsing a little on YouTube. Looks like Backyard Aquaponics makes great kits to create your own home garden/fish farm. Thanks for the great info - I was looking for something like this! There are 3 clips in the series:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2bS78GlC0E&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27AiJXpfpJM&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJg5lJsaKog&feature=related

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Angustura Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:14 am

Could some one please send this post to the people in south Africa !!!!!!!!!!!! this is exactly what they need! {ANGUSTURA :| hanghead
Angustura
Angustura
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:24 am

Angustura wrote:Could some one please send this post to the people in south Africa !!!!!!!!!!!! this is exactly what they need! {ANGUSTURA :| hanghead

Post RV I will invest in a company to bring this technology to Somalia - they're STARVING! They need $6B in aid for food just for the next 6 months!

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseRedTyler Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:37 pm

This is the perfect technology to start an agriculture college on. A WHOLE COLLEEGE. The question remains, Where? The climatology does not seem to matter, but it would be advisable to put it somewhere easily assible, but with plenty of room. Texas Wyoming. This would take some indepth thought. We have plenty of well educated, horse sense, common sense folks that could create a miracle. Tax deductible too. Education, enlightment. WITH A SMALL MUSTARD, DREAMS CAN GROW AND BE ACCOMPLISHED. It would be great to start an individual chat room for this. RRT

RoseRedTyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:46 pm

RoseRedTyler wrote:This is the perfect technology to start an agriculture college on. A WHOLE COLLEEGE. The question remains, Where? The climatology does not seem to matter, but it would be advisable to put it somewhere easily assible, but with plenty of room. Texas Wyoming. This would take some indepth thought. We have plenty of well educated, horse sense, common sense folks that could create a miracle. Tax deductible too. Education, enlightment. WITH A SMALL MUSTARD, DREAMS CAN GROW AND BE ACCOMPLISHED. It would be great to start an individual chat room for this. RRT

There are alot of forums for this revolution. As far as climatology is concermed, you are right. One of the fastest growing agrculural trends is fresh water shrimp farming. A chat room sounds wonderful. Please share these possibilities with all you know folks. It is time we start to resolve our own problems locally instead of looking for big gov to do it.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:48 pm

Angustura wrote:Could some one please send this post to the people in south Africa !!!!!!!!!!!! this is exactly what they need! {ANGUSTURA :| hanghead

Yes, I did. Someone in government.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:52 pm

Ohio shrimp farms can net jumbo results
http://www.enquirer.com/editions/2004/09/24/biz_ohioshrimp24.html

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by broadriver Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:10 pm

This is much better than genetic farming...

broadriver

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseRedTyler Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:13 pm

Here I am again, tried to drum up some interest in main chat room for 'post RV' chat/plans. Got several 'sounds good'' Is there any chance we can rally this..I am sure it will take a while, but if anyone feels this is a viable goal...please pass around.

RoseRedTyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:17 pm

RoseRedTyler wrote:Here I am again, tried to drum up some interest in main chat room for 'post RV' chat/plans. Got several 'sounds good'' Is there any chance we can rally this..I am sure it will take a while, but if anyone feels this is a viable goal...please pass around.

If we put half the effort in that we do the Dinar...

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:17 pm

Energy independance, David Blume of Alcohol Can Be A Gas, is interviewed sharing knowledge of how the permaculture fuel revolution can save our country. This is a must-listen to broadcast that I promise will inspire and give hope if yuo are unfamiliar with his work. The US Gov has made obtaining a permit for alcohol fuel production easy and affordable.
http://abmp3.com/download/2448650-david-blume-kpoj-am-interview-10-4.html

This link will take you to a page where you can download the mp3 after you've passed the 'R U human' test.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:22 pm

Energy independance - FEMA plans to build a simple wood gasification unit download pdf

http://www.windmeadow.com/files/fema_wood_gas_generator.pdf

I checked the link to make sure it works, this may be of value to you in the future.

"During the Second World War, almost every
motorised vehicle in continental Europe was
converted to use firewood.
Wood gas cars (also known as producer gas
cars) are a not-so-elegant but surprisingly
efficient and ecological alternative to their
petrol (gasoline) cousins, whilst their range is
comparable to that of electric cars.
Rising fuel prices and global warming have
caused renewed interest in this almost-
forgotten technology: worldwide, dozens of
handymen drive around in their home-made
woodmobiles."
www.energybulletin.net/node/51237

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseRedTyler Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:43 am

Rich Queen wrote:

Post RV I will invest in a company to bring this technology to Somalia - they're STARVING! They need $6B in aid for food just for the next 6 months!

Have appreciated all you have given to us, would like to take you idea about Somalia a step further. How about we all invest in a college here in the USA to train our younger generation and send trained. Can really cover more countries when have lots of grads. Could be a two year term. Or make an agreement with a current small college (there is a great one in Oakmulgee, Ok. progressive thinking) to endow a two year program. Then sponser reps to different countries. Like the peace corp but more focused. Sorry for barging in, but I feel this is one of the few ways that the world can be afffected..and our country could again be a leader in a new, life-saving technology...And I would think we would not want to get involved in medical in any way. Please advise RRT

RoseRedTyler

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseRedTyler Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:50 am

Alchemist wrote:Energy independance - FEMA plans to build a simple wood gasification unit download pdf

http://www.windmeadow.com/files/fema_wood_gas_generator.pdf

I checked the link to make sure it works, this may be of value to you in the future.

"During the Second World War, almost every
motorised vehicle in continental Europe was
converted to use firewood.
Wood gas cars (also known as producer gas
cars) are a not-so-elegant but surprisingly
efficient and ecological alternative to their
petrol (gasoline) cousins, whilst their range is
comparable to that of electric cars.
Rising fuel prices and global warming have
caused renewed interest in this almost-
forgotten technology: worldwide, dozens of
handymen drive around in their home-made
woodmobiles."
www.energybulletin.net/node/51237

Would this not be the greatest idea to start a farm tractor company. Since John Deere moved to China (grrrrrrr) this would be a product for all that is fleeing back to farms...me being one. I would love to have a tractor that burned wood efficiently and that was new enough not to have to tinker with to keep running. Maybe just a Service company that would come to a person property and do the conversion. I know a guy that makes tons of money going around to the blockbuster machines and replairing and replacing. Same-o-same-o, Anyone wanting to take this idea and run with, welcome to it. RRT

RoseRedTyler

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseRedTyler Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:56 am

Alchemist wrote:Energy independance, David Blume of Alcohol Can Be A Gas, is interviewed sharing knowledge of how the permaculture fuel revolution can save our country. This is a must-listen to broadcast that I promise will inspire and give hope if yuo are unfamiliar with his work. The US Gov has made obtaining a permit for alcohol fuel production easy and affordable.
http://abmp3.com/download/2448650-david-blume-kpoj-am-interview-10-4.html

This link will take you to a page where you can download the mp3 after you've passed the 'R U human' test.

Again, this would be another small business to start up. Service people to GO do the change out/add to/or whatever you do for cars, truck, tractors, planes, etc. Course, this one I know little about and I am sure it is more intensive. We have heard on the calls that the money for the next few years is small, innovative businesses that fill nitches. Going to be lots of unemployed and that would be a ready pool of knowledgeable folks. RRT

RoseRedTyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:34 pm

RoseRedTyler wrote:
Rich Queen wrote:

Have appreciated all you have given to us, would like to take you idea about Somalia a step further. How about we all invest in a college here in the USA to train our younger generation and send trained. Can really cover more countries when have lots of grads. Could be a two year term. Or make an agreement with a current small college (there is a great one in Oakmulgee, Ok. progressive thinking) to endow a two year program. Then sponser reps to different countries. Like the peace corp but more focused. Sorry for barging in, but I feel this is one of the few ways that the world can be afffected..and our country could again be a leader in a new, life-saving technology...And I would think we would not want to get involved in medical in any way. Please advise RRT

Excellent idea about the colleges! But as for the medical I also intend to jump in with both feet! There are amazing technologically advanced computers and other holistic medical modalities that could help these people recover from the ravaging effects of malnutrition, cholera, malaria, and other associated diseases far more effectively than the standard drug protocols. They have been largely suppressed by Big Pharma. I intend to start clinics worldwide supplied with these cutting- edge modalities as well. My mother was a pioneer in this area - she was the first African-American woman with a private Cardiology practice in the US, and she converted her practice to Holistic and Preventive healthcare long before it was fashionable. "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!"

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by justicar Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:02 pm

Yes it works quite well, and more refined applications are available to even run your home energy needs youtube is wonderful tool. WE are not limited in our imagination only by guns pointed at our loved ones.

justicar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:57 pm

Start a revolution...

Get tax write offs over 50 cents per gallon while starting your local alcohol fuel co-op...

"AlcoholFuel The law states that alcohol produced at an Alcohol Fuel Plant (AFP) is restricted to be “exclusively for fuel use.” The law, however, does not contain a definition of “fuel use.” TTB interprets the term to mean only the use of alcohol in motor fuel products that decrease the U.S. reliance on petroleum. Read more."

http://www.ttb.gov/industrial/alcohol_fuel.shtml

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:41 am

Alchemist wrote:
If we put half the effort in that we do the Dinar...

There are many new green projects in the background ready waiting about to roll out along with unseen and unknown sequestered technology in order to bring the world forward out of the ditch of death, disease and destruction on the planet for a new and better world that is on the brink of unfolding for your living pleasure. All of the doom and gloom stories you hear for the world are simply fear pornography

The world is about to get much better in a very big way not worse. It was not the design of the rulers of the world to make your life better and the world more comfortable for you to live in with peace and harmony. It was never anything personal, they just don't happen to like us.

Mankind has been demoralized to such an extent that he will not put the kind of effort into anything like you are seeing with such enthusiasm as in the dinar having to do with the abstract value of that stuff called money, because of the lexicon of greed that has been put upon the backs of humanity used for the divide and conquer agenda in order to keep him separated from himself and each other, from being able to come together for a unity of purpose with anyone to do anything about anything, except to chase the money - something there is nothing of, because there is only credit. Digits in a bank computer.

The stuff you carry in your pocketbook is not money, dollar bills are not money, they are IOU's. You personally are the so called money being charged up with currency, electricity. Your all capital letter name listed on your birth certificate is tied to your social security number (tracking number) is the actual owner of property of record of everything in your whole entire life, not you personally.

There is nothing that is going to bring anyone together for any true purpose at the moment except like you are witnessing with the frenzy about the money, that is the only reason anyone is chummy, because everyone needs it, you can't live without it, at least you are made to think so and that was the plan, so you would look the other way and not speak up about the slaughter of humanity while you pay your taxes funding the genocide participating in the crimes you find yourself complaining about, without your knowledge of it ever taking place, while you scramble to make your mortgage payment when it was already paid for the minute you signed the promissory note.

Ask yourself the question, if you are the creditor of this nation, then why are you made to need good credit?

Tommy
Tommy

Back to top Go down

ONE Million lbs of food, 10,000 fish grown on 3 acres! Empty Raising Fish

Post by broadriver Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:00 am

The problem with 10,000 in 3 acres is water flow. Raising fish in stagnate water raises unhealthy fish and makes for unhealthy food. The water has to flow. Stagnate water not only contaminates the fish in the 3 acres, it contaminates the surrounding areas. Also, feeding the fish genetically grown food, or food with additives is another problem. Organically grown fish, or fish grow inside nets in the open water, without food additives is the only sound way.

broadriver

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:22 am

broadriver wrote:The problem with 10,000 in 3 acres is water flow. Raising fish in stagnate water raises unhealthy fish and makes for unhealthy food. The water has to flow. Stagnate water not only contaminates the fish in the 3 acres, it contaminates the surrounding areas. Also, feeding the fish genetically grown food, or food with additives is another problem. Organically grown fish, or fish grow inside nets in the open water, without food additives is the only sound way.

Tilapia ear plants that you grow, called duckweed (25 % protein). If you include snrimp, they eat some of the fish dung. All fertilizer is created by the sun through natural process.

Yes, one pump can circulate all the water if set up rigjt. You'll need electricity, if you don't want to be on the grid go solar wiyh batteries for at night or gas wood and use the gen for nrg and heat in cold climates out of season.

Besides startup, you'll need energy on an ongoing basis and also to maintain the water. Water collection from the green house roof makes most sense. Also, this is a closed system.

Seriously, thanks for the comments.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:29 am

There is nothing that is going to bring anyone together for any true purpose at the moment except like you are witnessing with the frenzy about the money, that is the only reason anyone is chummy, because everyone needs it, you can't live without it, at least you are made to think so and that was the plan, so you would look the other way and not speak up about the slaughter of humanity while you pay your taxes funding the genocide participating in the crimes you find yourself complaining about, without your knowledge of it ever taking place, while you scramble to make your mortgage payment when it was already paid for the minute you signed the promissory note. "

Do you think it will require the economic collapse for people to evolve beyond these supurficialities? Have you watched, "The Power of Community," how Cuba survived peak oil and a massive embargo.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by broadriver Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:36 am

Alchemist wrote:
broadriver wrote:The problem with 10,000 in 3 acres is water flow. Raising fish in stagnate water raises unhealthy fish and makes for unhealthy food. The water has to flow. Stagnate water not only contaminates the fish in the 3 acres, it contaminates the surrounding areas. Also, feeding the fish genetically grown food, or food with additives is another problem. Organically grown fish, or fish grow inside nets in the open water, without food additives is the only sound way.

Tilapia ear plants that you grow, called duckweed (25 % protein). If you include snrimp, they eat some of the fish dung. All fertilizer is created by the sun through natural process.

Yes, one pump can circulate all the water if set up rigjt. You'll need electricity, if you don't want to be on the grid go solar wiyh batteries for at night or gas wood and use the gen for nrg and heat in cold climates out of season.

Besides startup, you'll need energy on an ongoing basis and also to maintain the water. Water collection from the green house roof makes most sense. Also, this is a closed system.

I was thinking of the studies they've done with Salmon in Alaska and in Ireland -- and the original studies done at the FL University (Gainesville or Tallahassee) that emulated the proper environmental conditions. The actual Alaskan fish breeding ponds (cages) result in lower quality fish foods. The Irish "organic" fish are grown in more open water -- better. Still, try wild Alaskan fresh Salmon, and you will taste the difference.

e

broadriver

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:01 pm

broadriver wrote:
Alchemist wrote:

I was thinking of the studies they've done with Salmon in Alaska and in Ireland -- and the original studies done at the FL University (Gainesville or Tallahassee) that emulated the proper environmental conditions. The actual Alaskan fish breeding ponds (cages) result in lower quality fish foods. The Irish "organic" fish are grown in more open water -- better. Still, try wild Alaskan fresh Salmon, and you will taste the difference.

e

Most tilapia are grow in ponds, seems to be an ideal environment for this species. Shrimp also. Salmon are fed commercial feed in closed systems. The tilapia or freshwater shrimp are the prime motor creating organic nutrients for the aquaponics.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:42 pm

This originally posted by Eternal1 in its own thread, thought it would be good here to keep continuity of this info:
http://wakeup-world.com/2011/07/26/part-2-how-1-million-pounds-of-organic-food-can-be-produced-on-3-acres/

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by broadriver Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:44 pm

Alchemist wrote:This originally posted by Eternal1 in its own thread, thought it would be good here to keep continuity of this info:
http://wakeup-world.com/2011/07/26/part-2-how-1-million-pounds-of-organic-food-can-be-produced-on-3-acres/

Saw this one: now this is cool and innovative.

broadriver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:37 pm

Quote Alchemist - Do you think it will require the economic collapse for people to evolve beyond these supurficialities? Have you watched, "The Power of Community," how Cuba survived peak oil and a massive embargo.
----------------------------

Hi Alchemist, no I have not watched the power of community about Cuba. Though, it is very clear that the ones telling the rulers of the world what to do don't want any communities cooperating with each other in harmony of any organic nature for a better world, because it does not suit their purpose for control and manipulation for a prison planet operation for living in abundance and freedom, while they are fast and furiously trashing the planet leading to extinction of all life, as they have been doing for millennium.

Once again, it is just nothing personal. For example, the agenda about your superficial artificial life is not what you are made to think, because mind control is a beautiful thing for the illuminati. The more they do to you, the less you seem to believe they are doing it. The bigger the lie, the easier it is to get you to believe it. Your whole entire life as you have come to know and understand it, is a conspiracy theory from heck on wheels. A Hollywood superdrama nightmare extravaganza upon our consciousness.

Cuba is a small third world country and the folks running the world don't care if one little country can manage on their own, when they are already a third world simply trying to survive, is not any threat to their agenda, as long as it does not go any further so it is known that cooperating communities become popular around the world, who came together and found a better way to thrive without petroleum pick pockets under the priesthood of prison guards.

You said; "Do you think it will require the economic collapse for people to evolve beyond these supurficialities." -

Not now, though a few years ago I would answer yes, m that, it was the only way to get beyond superficial, artificial, abstract values that provides for the separation agenda of humanity, in order to keep him from anything whole and natural and any opportunity to come together for a meeting of the minds, with a primary purpose as a force to be reckoned with in order to overcome the tyranny being perpetrated against him, keeping him an indentured slave under a grand illusion.

The 2012 timeline solves the problem if you understand it.

Tommy
Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by broadriver Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:57 pm

Tommy wrote:Quote Alchemist - Do you think it will require the economic collapse for people to evolve beyond these supurficialities? Have you watched, "The Power of Community," how Cuba survived peak oil and a massive embargo.

Hi Alchemist, no I have not watched the power of community about Cuba. Though, it is very clear that the ones telling the rulers of the world what to do don't want any communities cooperating with each other in harmony of any organic nature for a better world, because it does not suit their purpose for control and manipulation for a prison planet operation for living in abundance and freedom, while they are fast and furiously trashing the planet leading to extinction of all life, as they have been doing for millennium.

Once again, it is just nothing personal. For example, the agenda about your superficial artificial life is not what you are made to think, because mind control is a beautiful thing for the illuminati. The more they do to you, the less you seem to believe they are doing it. The bigger the lie, the easier it is to get you to believe it. Your whole entire life as you have come to know and understand it, is a conspiracy theory from heck on wheels. A Hollywood superdrama nightmare extravaganza upon our consciousness.

Cuba is a small third world country and the folks running the world don't care if one little country can manage on their own, when they are already a third world simply trying to survive, is not any threat to their agenda, as long as it does not go any further so it is known that cooperating communities become popular around the world, who came together and found a better way to thrive without petroleum pick pockets under the priesthood of prison guards.

You said; "Do you think it will require the economic collapse for people to evolve beyond these supurficialities." -

Not now, though a few years ago I would answer yes, m that, it was the only way to get beyond superficial, artificial, abstract values that provides for the separation agenda of humanity, in order to keep him from anything whole and natural and any opportunity to come together for a meeting of the minds, with a primary purpose as a force to be reckoned with in order to overcome the tyranny being perpetrated against him, keeping him an indentured slave under a grand illusion.

Sounds like you believe in the Mayan calendar.

broadriver

Back to top Go down

ONE Million lbs of food, 10,000 fish grown on 3 acres! Empty Hebrew Ancients, Patriarchs and Priest and Other

Post by broadriver Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:06 pm

They used to study the stars because they believe that the entire history of mankind could be foreseen in them, leading up to the birth of Christ!

broadriver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:20 pm

Quote broadriver - "Sounds like you believe in the Mayan calendar."

--------------------------------

Sounds like you might not broadriver? It is not a matter of belief, it is a matter of fact. It is what it is. The most significant schedule for tracking the construct of time in this 3rd dimension. Though you are gravely unaware of it at this point in our time, you will soon become aware of its significance unavoidably so, because it solves the problem of the ages. The war going on in mans own mind keeping him separated from himself and each other.

The God force in the universe did not put a proclivity in its own creation to undermine itself for sabotage in its own destruction That feature occurred from uninvited outside interference.While we are endowed with our free will to choose, all of our choices have been designed to go down the wrong path for life on the planet in earths history. Now through the acceleration of the timelines collapsing in a systematic process of balancing the separation inside of you in the field of consciousness only , whether you are aware of it or not. To be sure, this is a good thing indeed.

The forces of mother nature are greatly helping us decide now based upon this schedule at this time especially, where humanity is finally able to have the opportunity to move forward in a huge way in a density flip unlike any other time before. Otherwise, you can consider yourself illuminati toast for the breakfast of champions.

The 2012 timeline is about one thing and one thing only, the transformation of consciousness. That means that your consciousness absolutely must transform from where it currently is, or you don't get the E-ticket to ride the ascension train to a 5d reality when the superwave arrives. It's just that simple. Unfortunately, that idea was not a part of your indoctrinated programming for living in the matrix of illusion in a delusion.
Tommy
Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:15 pm

Tommy wrote:Quote Alchemist - Do you think it will require the economic collapse for people to evolve beyond these supurficialities? Have you watched, "The Power of Community," how Cuba survived peak oil and a massive embargo.

Tommy,

Thanks for your well thought out responce. The hope that I see in the permaculture movement is that I can independently verify that it is happening. There is a local non-profit that supplies garden vege plants to the community gardens that has a rudimentary aquaponic/tilapia system functioning as a demo. Where I live, community gardens are encouraged, and many businesses and npo's have had verticle garden systems donated and the food is donated to local charities. This movement is alive and well. I believe that as necessity becomes greater, that more will become involved, just as now you will see refuse vege oil used for biodiesel.

I do believe that we are on the verge of a consciousness shift, and these things are a testiment to the possibilities the future holds if we only choose to embrace it and help form the future in that way.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by broadriver Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:08 pm

Tommy wrote:Quote broadriver - "Sounds like you believe in the Mayan calendar."

--------------------------------

Sounds like you might not broadriver? It is not a matter of belief, it is a matter of fact. It is what it is. The most significant schedule for tracking the construct of time in this 3rd dimension. Though you are gravely unaware of it at this point in our time, you will soon become aware of its significance unavoidably so, because it solves the problem of the ages. The war going on in mans own mind keeping him separated from himself and each other.

The God force in the universe did not put a proclivity in its own creation to undermine itself for sabotage in its own destruction That feature occurred from uninvited outside interference.While we are endowed with our free will to choose, all of our choices have been designed to go down the wrong path for life on the planet in earths history. Now through the acceleration of the timelines collapsing in a systematic process of balancing the separation inside of you in the field of consciousness only , whether you are aware of it or not. To be sure, this is a good thing indeed.

The forces of mother nature are greatly helping us decide now based upon this schedule at this time especially, where humanity is finally able to have the opportunity to move forward in a huge way in a density flip unlike any other time before. Otherwise, you can consider yourself illuminati toast for the breakfast of champions.

The 2012 timeline is about one thing and one thing only, the transformation of consciousness. That means that your consciousness absolutely must transform from where it currently is, or you don't get the E-ticket to ride the ascension train to a 5d reality when the superwave arrives. It's just that simple. Unfortunately, that idea was not a part of your indoctrinated programming for living in the matrix of illusion in a delusion.

Hi Tommy,

I do not believe in the Mayan calender, because the date of 2012 is interpreted. Also, I do not know why they stopped their projections at 2012. The Mayan civilization went extinct, and thus they had no chance to update their calendar, but is their more to it than that: I believe that their is, but I don't know what it is. Did the stars they were tracking run their course? I'm speculating. However, I believe that the biggest conscious change is from sin and death to life. I believe in a "new creation" -- what happens when a person meets the Person of Jesus Christ -- as I have. Jesus said, "the Father seeks worshipers to worship him in spirit and truth." It's an experience that one has trust God for -- "Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- I accepted the Lord at the age of 19 -- it is a real experience -- it's like having the lens on your camera cleaned -- only you never knew that i was dirty in the first place -- "Born Again: http://bit.ly/nGNrMR" --

broadriver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:16 am

Hi broadriver,

The Mayans where given the information from off world. The Mayan Calendar ends in the 2012 time period because the construct of time ends and goes non-linear without time involved to a higher frequency in 5d. They knew this information thousands of years ago, because they could see into a time of no-time. There is a photonic superwave coming and they knew it way back in time, the photon cloud is here, it is actual science and no mystery. The 3d game is about to be completed for all of time.

Religion is filled with euphonisums, allegory and symbology recycled and rehashed over and over again and was put into place to lead the masses down a completely wrong path from being able to ascend to a higher state of being when the time came. It was renamed the rapture along with the idea of being in judgment and that idea will not allow anyone to ascend to a higher frequency, because judgment is a very low vibrating resonance that is not able to ascend to a unity consciousness in harmony with others in order to cocreate as the manifestor of your own reality in a time of no time.

I understand there are still about 8 million Mayans around. The Mayans were infiltrated and destroyed by the illuminati as was with all the other indigenous civilizations at the time, killing off millions of women and shutting down the feminine consciousness on the planet bringing everything out of balance..

The catholic church went around the world at the time sticking their flag in the ground for implementing the Gregorian Calendar for controlling the masses of people keeping everyone busy paying taxes on a schedule of deadlines in a survival mode in order to interfere with the divine flow of creation as it was happening in the right now moment that the indigenous cultures were following, simply minding their own business. You cannot be in the now moment when you are worried, because you are threatened with your survival about a future deadline to make a payment to Big Daddy and company..

This is the dilemma everyone is faced with in order to ascend out of the incarnational wheels (cycles) of karma everyone has created for themselves with their very own free will participation. We have all looked the other way to keep our artificial lives propted up in materialism and abstract values, while the slaughter of humans and mother earth is on the verge of extinction. We were made to chase the money to pay our taxes that goes to fund more genocide, as if it was perfectly normal and acceptable, when it isn't.

Tommy
Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:40 am

Its interesting that this post is no longer about the topic posted...

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:02 am

Alchemist wrote:Its interesting that this post is no longer about the topic posted...

Yes, that is because no one is going to be eating fishies or animals in 5d where anything has to die in order for anyone to feed themselves like now. That is ending in a new reality and that idea might come rather hard for most to understand since it is so well ingrained in our psyche's. The concept and idea of killing something so people can eat is going out the door for good and only works for the 3d experience.
Tommy
Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:17 am

I suppose no vegetarians either... Since plants that grow from fishes are also alive, so I have ask, what is the point of doing anything or not doing anything since 2012 is just around the corner, and why try to do anything better?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

ONE Million lbs of food, 10,000 fish grown on 3 acres! Empty on/off topic

Post by broadriver Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:37 am

On Topic:

The fisheries in Alaska, the farmed fish, are not done well. There are some real problems: caused by not enough water flow. On a macro scale, the wild Salmon population is down from a high of 60M to as low as 1M per year. I think that it is about 2-3M right now, but that is a guess. The reason is the water was blocked using dams in the West. There are 65,000 dams. Some have been removed. Hydroelectric dams are not under removal consideration. The bottom line is that farm raised fish does not substitute wild fish, and that experiment has failed, and almost destroyed the wild salmon. Wild salmon is one of the best sources of food to eat in the world. It is a prime example. 20th century solutions/ideas have to be revisited and many replaced.

broadriver

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:03 am

broadriver wrote:On Topic:

The fisheries in Alaska, the farmed fish, are not done well. There are some real problems: caused by not enough water flow. On a macro scale, the wild Salmon population is down from a high of 60M to as low as 1M per year. I think that it is about 2-3M right now, but that is a guess. The reason is the water was blocked using dams in the West. There are 65,000 dams. Some have been removed. Hydroelectric dams are not under removal consideration. The bottom line is that farm raised fish does not substitute wild fish, and that experiment has failed, and almost destroyed the wild salmon. Wild salmon is one of the best sources of food to eat in the world. It is a prime example. 20th century solutions/ideas have to be revisited and many replaced.

OH THANK YOU!

You are absolutely right about salmon, a migratory fish. Further, some gmo salmon may have been released into the wilds as well.

Perhaps certain species are better to be raised in ponds. Tilapia are vegetarians so what they eat are organic. Organic food just tastes better, imo. The salmon are a totally different animal. I have seen trout in permaculture systems, but thos does not seem to be as econimcal. The trout need constant running water that is cool, feeding them is a whole other issues, and they are not a schooling fish, they need lots more space. I would imagine trout are similar to salmon, except that there is a migratory component to salmon that is part of their biological make up. Farm raised salmon will never be the same as wild caught for that reason.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by richking Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:11 am

The Mayan Calendar ends in the 2012 ......REALLY ? REALLY ? The dinar attracts some interesting people.

richking

Back to top Go down

Post by broadriver Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:48 pm

Tilapia "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tilapia" -- They seem to be a critical food source, with China and Egypt being the largest producers.

The good: "Tilapia have very low levels of mercury as they are fast-growing and short-lived with a primarily herbivorous diet, and thus do not accumulate mercury found in prey. Tilapia is a low saturated fat, low calorie, low carbohydrate and low sodium protein source. It is a source of phosphorus, niacin, selenium, vitamin B12 and potassium."

The bad: The omega 6/3 ratio is 11/1 for corn fed farm raised, while it is 1/1 for wild salmon and trout. This leads me to believe that the farmers have a lot to do with the quality of the food. Given a poor diet, they are a poor diet, similar to any farm raised fish. And, they are an invasive species, which means one should be careful where they are introduced.

I guess I not a fan of farm raised fish given the current state of the industry.

The solution is to restore the native habitat of many of the fish, and the pristine waters and protect the one that exist. Also, protect the food cycle.

broadriver

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:11 pm

broadriver wrote:Tilapia "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tilapia" -- They seem to be a critical food source, with China and Egypt being the largest producers.

The good: "Tilapia have very low levels of mercury as they are fast-growing and short-lived with a primarily herbivorous diet, and thus do not accumulate mercury found in prey. Tilapia is a low saturated fat, low calorie, low carbohydrate and low sodium protein source. It is a source of phosphorus, niacin, selenium, vitamin B12 and potassium."

The bad: The omega 6/3 ratio is 11/1 for corn fed farm raised, while it is 1/1 for wild salmon and trout. This leads me to believe that the farmers have a lot to do with the quality of the food. Given a poor diet, they are a poor diet, similar to any farm raised fish. And, they are an invasive species, which means one should be careful where they are introduced.

I guess I not a fan of farm raised fish given the current state of the industry.

The solution is to restore the native habitat of many of the fish, and the pristine waters and protect the one that exist. Also, protect the food cycle.

Permaculture systems utilize duckweed, which is grown organically and onsite, to feed tilapia.

"And Duckweed contains some good fats such as Omega 3 oils. And can be used as animal feed and also eaten as a plant source of fast growing inexpensive good food. Paul Haider –Master Herbalist"
http://paulhaider.wordpress.com/2011/08/02/health-benefits-of-duckweed/

Though I would not be so fast to raw dat duckweed from a pond because of issues with microbials, it is highly suitable for tilapia. Cooking duckweed would destroy many valuable nutrients. The beauty of the system is tah it is all organic, with every thing in proper ratio, there is no need to purchase feed as the closed permaculture system provides for itself using the base elements of sun, water, air and earth to build and transform substances into higher energy forms from their previous state.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by broadriver Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:19 pm

Alchemist wrote:
broadriver wrote:Tilapia "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tilapia" -- They seem to be a critical food source, with China and Egypt being the largest producers.

Permaculture systems utilize duckweed, which is grown organically and onsite, to feed tilapia.

"And Duckweed contains some good fats such as Omega 3 oils. And can be used as animal feed and also eaten as a plant source of fast growing inexpensive good food. Paul Haider –Master Herbalist"
http://paulhaider.wordpress.com/2011/08/02/health-benefits-of-duckweed/

Though I would not be so fast to raw dat duckweed from a pond because of issues with microbials, it is highly suitable for tilapia. Cooking duckweed would destroy many valuable nutrients. The beauty of the system is tah it is all organic, with every thing in proper ratio, there is no need to purchase feed as the closed permaculture system provides for itself using the base elements of sun, water, air and earth to build and transform substances into higher energy forms from their previous state.

i think that that it is a very viable alternative for food - i would be interested in seeing the results of duckweed+Tilapia studies or information. it's like the original studies on fish-farming -- they were successful -- but the actual commercial farms don't do it the same way -- corn, for example, not a fish food Smile ,and there are many different grades of corn --

--

you know what they used to call a grass fed organic cow 80 years ago -- A COW

--

broadriver

Back to top Go down

ONE Million lbs of food, 10,000 fish grown on 3 acres! Empty original

Post by broadriver Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:41 pm

By the way Alchemist, i saw the original video - very cool...

broadriver

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:53 pm

"You know what they used to call a grass fed organic cow 80 years ago --A COW"

Yes exactly! We have to work in harmony with nature. Cows feed corn have alterations of stomach pH that lead to a host of problems. In England, during the late 1800's, when cows were fed brewer's mash, there were outbreaks of human disease as a result. Whereas pigs can do very well, even better with brewer's mash (low in carbs, high in protein and fiber) than with non-fermented feed, cows cannot. We will better succeed if we mimick natural systems instead of trying to change them. I am so thankful for our responsible farming community.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:57 pm

Most corn and soy and an ever growing percentage of potatoes are GMO. Familiar with the rat studies using GMO potatoes? What is happening to the monarch butterflies as a result of GMO corn pollen blowing onto milk weed adjacent to fields?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum