Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
wanting to cash in my dinar finally..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
wanting to cash in my dinar finally..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
wanting to cash in my dinar finally..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
wanting to cash in my dinar finally..... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
wanting to cash in my dinar finally..... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
wanting to cash in my dinar finally..... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
wanting to cash in my dinar finally..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
wanting to cash in my dinar finally..... I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
wanting to cash in my dinar finally..... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
wanting to cash in my dinar finally..... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
wanting to cash in my dinar finally..... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
wanting to cash in my dinar finally..... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
wanting to cash in my dinar finally..... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
wanting to cash in my dinar finally..... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
wanting to cash in my dinar finally..... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
wanting to cash in my dinar finally..... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
wanting to cash in my dinar finally..... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
wanting to cash in my dinar finally..... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
wanting to cash in my dinar finally..... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
wanting to cash in my dinar finally..... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

wanting to cash in my dinar finally.....

+6
Herb Lady
Gman1958
dinarstar
Horizon
ou812
godsfool713
10 posters

Go down

wanting to cash in my dinar finally..... Empty wanting to cash in my dinar finally.....

Post by godsfool713 Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:17 pm

Hi Godsfool

- wanting to cash in my dinar finally i called Lori at the only firm in the UK selling dinar to be told they werent buying back at present. My question to you is - do you know of anywhere i can get rid of a million and a half dinar? if so, please let me know.

happy solstice,

john g.

www.youtube.com/butlincat6
www.butlincat.blogspot.com
www.myspace.com/butlincat/blog
www.facebook.com/butlincat
the MUSA case - Maurice Kirk - Norman Scarth:
www.butlincat.wordpress.com
...no fancy letters...or blather..

Can anyone Help?? this is "J" in the U.K.

Thanks Godsfool!!

P.S. Butlincat is a Great Person , exposing the truth up his ALLEY, Thanks Again!!

godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

wanting to cash in my dinar finally..... Empty Re: wanting to cash in my dinar finally.....

Post by ou812 Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:38 pm

EBAY...

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

wanting to cash in my dinar finally..... Empty Re: wanting to cash in my dinar finally.....

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:40 pm

Take it to an airport exchange so the UST will benefit from your losses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:55 pm

If it is possible, hang in there and wait just a little longer. Don't give up yet. Try to just put it aside and forget about it a while and hopefully, the big RV will happen soon.

wanting to cash in my dinar finally..... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...wanting to cash in my dinar finally..... 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:07 pm

thanks you are right , i even had a Friend got rid of a Million for 1400.00

thanks godsfool

ou812 wrote:EBAY...
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:11 pm

Horizon , Your Pic is so nice

i know .... but its alot different in London and what the good people are going thur over there

its turning the same tide here ....cheers!!.... we have to pray , and give thanks !!

horizon wrote:If it is possible, hang in there and wait just a little longer. Don't give up yet. Try to just put it aside and forget about it a while and hopefully, the big RV will happen soon.
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:20 pm

Try to hold on buddy at least the first full week in jan...come on rv, activate.

I fear many people will start to sell their dinar back soon...

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:26 pm

godsfool713 wrote:

i know .... but its alot different in London and what the good people are going thur over there

its turning the same tide here ....cheers!!.... we have to pray , and give thanks !!

horizon wrote:If it is possible, hang in there and wait just a little longer. Don't give up yet. Try to just put it aside and forget about it a while and hopefully, the big RV will happen soon.

It is easy for us to say,"hang in there",we do not know your circumstances right now,but...horizon is right,please try to,at least a little while longer mate,just a little longer.
For yours,and all our sake's,I pray this will come through very soon,I believe it will hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gman1958 Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:41 pm

I'm keepin my Dinar,,,I see it kinda like playing the Texas lottery a BUNCH,,,All at one time,,,if it fails,,,I'll wall paper my office with it and laugh at my self........

wanting to cash in my dinar finally..... 3151798102

NO BASHING FROM ME!!! Sorry if I upset someone!!

wanting to cash in my dinar finally..... 1839924927

Ain't got no hair left to pull out,,,,,,

PLEASE RV!!!!!

scratch wanting to cash in my dinar finally..... 3091836158 wanting to cash in my dinar finally..... 3134741375 wanting to cash in my dinar finally..... 1649822485
Gman1958
Gman1958

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:06 pm

There are a lot of us who are trying to hold on.
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:07 pm

godsfool713 wrote:

Wink I pray for each and everyone one of you, my OOM family, and your families each day. I pray for all that I don't know what is going on in anyones life but I know God does, and I pray he will take control and be with each one. Things are hard all around us. I pray that this RV happens so each one that is waiting on it to happen that they can get their problems taken care of. We all need to remember all of those around us that doesn't have dinar that we can help. I was really hopeing that it would happen for Christmas, so I could help make others have a Merry Christmas, but I know when it does happen I will help them then. I pray that you make the right decision, or that possibably you can hang on and in the next few day we will get our RV. You are in my prayers! Think positive!

wanting to cash in my dinar finally..... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...wanting to cash in my dinar finally..... 7_6_8

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:10 pm

Butlincat is a true, blue and a honorable man.... and as you hit those links .....you can see by his FRUITS!!!

maybe if he gets rid of a couple Hundred thousand ?? :shock:

punisher wrote:Try to hold on buddy at least the first full week in jan...come on rv, activate.

I fear many people will start to sell their dinar back soon...
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:11 pm

Be patient. Jonnywg says all is completed. Your money is almost here !!!

Clear footage of 58 mother ships in space about to arrive on earth

VIDEO LINK:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUuMSWvf6Eo&feature=related

12-24-2011 Guru Jonnywg The algorithms are released and all 155 currencies will be released at the same time. Obviously they are bringing the U.S. dollars needed to convert our dinar holdings !!!!! The process is irreversible and it will run its course.

Last edited by mitkire on Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gman1958 Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:15 pm

horizon wrote:
godsfool713 wrote:

Wink I pray for each and everyone one of you, my OOM family, and your families each day. I pray for all that I don't know what is going on in anyones life but I know God does, and I pray he will take control and be with each one. Things are hard all around us. I pray that this RV happens so each one that is waiting on it to happen that they can get their problems taken care of. We all need to remember all of those around us that doesn't have dinar that we can help. I was really hopeing that it would happen for Christmas, so I could help make others have a Merry Christmas, but I know when it does happen I will help them then. I pray that you make the right decision, or that possibably you can hang on and in the next few day we will get our RV. You are in my prayers! Think positive!

I am with you Horizon, Things are tough and it seems they get tougher everyday, I keep leaning on the truth that if GOD brings me to it he WILL take me through it, Faith is all any of us can have here,,, GOD is MY GURU!!!

:cheers:

NO BASHING FROM ME!!! Sorry if I upset someone!!

wanting to cash in my dinar finally..... 1839924927

Ain't got no hair left to pull out,,,,,,

PLEASE RV!!!!!

scratch wanting to cash in my dinar finally..... 3091836158 wanting to cash in my dinar finally..... 3134741375 wanting to cash in my dinar finally..... 1649822485
Gman1958
Gman1958

Back to top Go down

Post by BrainFart Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:25 pm

Yup... Put it up on EBAY... $115-$120 per 100,000 "Buy it Now" would prolly go like hot cakes...

BrainFart

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:01 pm

Here is Butlincat answer to all of your responses, we collectively change his mind , thank s a whole lot!! have a great day!!

Godsfool bounce bounce bounce bounce :geek:

wow - i didnt scroll down to see all that - i will try and hold on till the very end but thanks so much to all for their concern + help - peace from the uk - butlincat.
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:40 pm

12-24-2011 Guru Jonnywg The algorithms are released and all 155 currencies will be released at the same time.

I really would like to know WHAT OTHER COUNTRIES currency will be released. I know I probably sound like a broken record but.......... Can ANYONE answer this for me?

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
wanting to cash in my dinar finally..... 2245507099wanting to cash in my dinar finally..... 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:53 pm

I have no answers...

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:01 pm

godsfool713 wrote:

Here is Butlincat answer to all of your responses, we collectively change his mind , thank s a whole lot!! have a great day!!

Godsfool bounce bounce bounce bounce :geek:

wow - i didnt scroll down to see all that - i will try and hold on till the very end but thanks so much to all for their concern + help - peace from the uk - butlincat.

So glad you are waiting just a little longer....I would hate to see you sell, then the next day RV. You want the most for your money!!!! Praying Gods Blessing for you!

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum