Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
Lagarde: the global economy at risk I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Lagarde: the global economy at risk I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
Lagarde: the global economy at risk I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Lagarde: the global economy at risk I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Lagarde: the global economy at risk I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Lagarde: the global economy at risk I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Lagarde: the global economy at risk I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Lagarde: the global economy at risk I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Lagarde: the global economy at risk I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Lagarde: the global economy at risk I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Lagarde: the global economy at risk I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Lagarde: the global economy at risk I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Lagarde: the global economy at risk I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Lagarde: the global economy at risk I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Lagarde: the global economy at risk I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Lagarde: the global economy at risk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Lagarde: the global economy at risk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Lagarde: the global economy at risk I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Lagarde: the global economy at risk I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Lagarde: the global economy at risk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

Lagarde: the global economy at risk

2 posters

Go down

Lagarde: the global economy at risk Empty Lagarde: the global economy at risk

Post by TIMSTERS Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:44 am

Topic has been read 62 times
26/12/2011

PARIS (Reuters) -
Said Director of the IMF The global economy is threatened, and urged the Europeans to unite their views about the debt crisis that rocked the global financial system. Said Christine Lagarde, the newspaper Journal du Dimanche in an interview published on Sunday, «the global economy in a dangerous situation.» She said after that calmed the EU summit held on the ninth of December, market fears temporarily, and described the continuing debt crisis as a «crisis of confidence in religion. year and in the cohesion of the financial system ». Lagarde said «the top of the ninth of December were not detailed enough on the financial conditions and a very complex on the basic principles.», And continued to «the interest of Europeans speak with one voice and announce a schedule is simple and detailed, investors are waiting for that, and the general principles are not enough to leave a positive impression. »The European Union leaders prepared a draft agreement to strengthen economic integration in the Mntqhalioro but it is unclear whether the agreement would serve to contain the debt crisis that began in Greece in 2009 and now threatens to France, but Germany's major economic power in the continent. The Lagarde has said in Nigeria last week that the IMF forecasts for world economic growth rate of four percent in 2012 may be adjusted downward but did not set a
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Lagarde: the global economy at risk Empty Re: Lagarde: the global economy at risk

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:07 pm

This is what war causes in the allied countries that creat the same wars that take so long. Get the RV of Iraq done and all will be well, Chistine! The People are waking up to this corruption done by the Puppet Masters of many governments!

Back to top Go down

Lagarde: the global economy at risk Empty Re: Lagarde: the global economy at risk

Post by TIMSTERS Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:17 pm

AJAnderson wrote:This is what war causes in the allied countries that creat the same wars that take so long. Get the RV of Iraq done and all will be well, Chistine! The People are waking up to this corruption done by the Puppet Masters of many governments!
aj it makes you wander if they know anything about the dinar ..we see it as a simple fix but yet they continue to delay the prosess.why wont they just get it done so all will be good again?
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:22 pm

Believe me they know, they just do not want to alert the world!

TIMSTERS wrote:
AJAnderson wrote:This is what war causes in the allied countries that creat the same wars that take so long. Get the RV of Iraq done and all will be well, Chistine! The People are waking up to this corruption done by the Puppet Masters of many governments!
aj it makes you wander if they know anything about the dinar ..we see it as a simple fix but yet they continue to delay the prosess.why wont they just get it done so all will be good again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:24 pm

What needs to happen is this; the US people need to quit buying so that the dinar becomes unstable, then the trigger will be pulled for sure!

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:41 pm

AJAnderson wrote:What needs to happen is this; the US people need to quit buying so that the dinar becomes unstable, then the trigger will be pulled for sure!
now what we have to do is make every one thinks its a scam then they wont buy any more really?
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:47 pm

scratch So...like, I think we agreed on that a while back, stop buying Dinar!!!! Let it RV....Maybe Timsters is right...we can say it's a scam!!!!lol

It's got to happen soon....I hope!!!! We just have to hang in there!!!!:flower:

Lagarde: the global economy at risk Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Lagarde: the global economy at risk 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum