Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Prayer Request - Members Aunt having strokes I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Prayer Request - Members Aunt having strokes I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Prayer Request - Members Aunt having strokes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Prayer Request - Members Aunt having strokes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Prayer Request - Members Aunt having strokes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Prayer Request - Members Aunt having strokes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Prayer Request - Members Aunt having strokes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Prayer Request - Members Aunt having strokes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Prayer Request - Members Aunt having strokes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Prayer Request - Members Aunt having strokes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Prayer Request - Members Aunt having strokes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Prayer Request - Members Aunt having strokes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Prayer Request - Members Aunt having strokes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Prayer Request - Members Aunt having strokes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Prayer Request - Members Aunt having strokes I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Prayer Request - Members Aunt having strokes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Prayer Request - Members Aunt having strokes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Prayer Request - Members Aunt having strokes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Prayer Request - Members Aunt having strokes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Prayer Request - Members Aunt having strokes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Prayer Request - Members Aunt having strokes

4 posters

Go down

Prayer Request - Members Aunt having strokes Empty Prayer Request - Members Aunt having strokes

Post by KingsDaughter Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:51 am

Please pray for my Aunt who has been having strokes. She is in the hospital in Flagstaff, AZ. She is a precious lady and has been waiting for the RV for months. In fact, she introduced it to me months ago.

I just ask each one of you to please pray for God's healing.

Carol

KingsDaughter
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Prayer Request - Members Aunt having strokes Empty Re: Prayer Request - Members Aunt having strokes

Post by ADMIN Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:24 am

Thanks for bringing Carol . . . Praying for complete healing, understanding, patience and comfort to your family as well!

Please keep us updated. . .

Blessings,
Miske

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Prayer Request - Members Aunt having strokes Empty Re: Prayer Request - Members Aunt having strokes

Post by King's Kid Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:28 pm

Father I bring Carol's Aunt to Your Throne Room today. I plead the Blood of Jesus over this dear lady. Your Word tells us that by the stripes Jesus took on His back we are healed so I stand in the gap on her behalf claiming that she is healed from the top of her head to the soles of her feet with nothing lacking. Abba Father please touch every area of her body and especially the areas that are causing her to have strokes. I pray that all stress that would hinder her healing be removed in the Name of Jesus. Thank You father that Your Word tells me I can come boldly before Your Throne and make my petitions known. Send Your comforter, the precious Holy Spirit, to bring peace to this lady and to Carol also. I give You praise and honor and glory in the Blessed Name of Jesus, our Savior King.
King's Kid
King's Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by KingsDaughter Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:36 pm

[b]

I really appreciate your prayer. I will let my Aunt know too! I ask that God richly bless you and your family and if we don't meet on this side, we will meet in heaven with our Heavenly Father.

Carol

KingsDaughter
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dda Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:56 pm

Heavenly Father… it is such an honor and a privilege to pray for others and I bow before you now with a heavy heart as I have walked in Carol’s shoes before with my precious Mother. I know the anxiety of the unknown. But Father you know the beginning and the end and You are the Great Healer. I ask you Lord to place Your healing hands upon Carol’s Aunt and heal her body. Father I asked that You would direct the doctors to know what they need to do to correct the fiery darts the evil one has sent her way. Father I pray a hedge of protection around this precious lady… give her and her family the peace that can only come from You Father… and we give You the praise… the honor… and the glory for a complete healing in Jesus’ name.

http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=76WDLLNX
dda
dda

Back to top Go down

Post by KingsDaughter Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:58 pm

Thank you for your Sweet prayer. And I pray blessings for you and your family . You are Precious

KingsDaughter
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum