Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

ALIENS ARE TO BLAME DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

ALIENS ARE TO BLAME

+8
Gman1958
Potato Head
konacoffeegal
ProDinar
topspin2
Alchemist
Leliu5th
pontymania
12 posters

Go down

ALIENS ARE TO BLAME Empty ALIENS ARE TO BLAME

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:46 am

Aliens are:suspect: the cause of the hold up of the RV

Back to top Go down

ALIENS ARE TO BLAME Empty Re: ALIENS ARE TO BLAME

Post by pontymania Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:55 am

Yup especially the legal ones. lol!

pontymania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:02 pm

Aliens are buying IQD to take over the WORLD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:05 pm

Iraqi is full of ALIENS they are to BLAME:evil:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leliu5th Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:22 pm

LOL...yeah well they are parked on top of Mauna Loa right now.....next to all the telescopes....it is really something to see yeah! I am on the slopes of the largest sheild volcano in the world and the aliens are hanging out here when they should have left....but the spaceship is broke down....and they found the homegrown...so they no leave yet...lol... lol!

"Truly, when in the place of work, idleness, in place of the spirit of measure and equity, caprice and pride invade, fortune is changed just as with morality".
Lady Fortuna
Leliu5th
Leliu5th
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:35 pm

Ohhhhh! This could go so many ways. Didn't they start this whole mess by bringing it here in the first place? And is their ship broke or did they crash? Common sense says have your wits when operation machinery.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ALIENS ARE TO BLAME Empty No crash

Post by Leliu5th Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:40 pm

Alchemist wrote:Ohhhhh! This could go so many ways. Didn't they start this whole mess by bringing it here in the first place? And is their ship broke or did they crash? Common sense says have your wits when operation machinery.

No if it crashed the government would have tried to hide it yeah!! So since it is intact they are having a Musubi and Bento box until the gubbermint boys waiting for da parts yeah! They no have a parts spaceship...lol...the Hawaiians would have tried to fly the thing or fish off of it.. lol! ALIENS ARE TO BLAME 761671673 .

"Truly, when in the place of work, idleness, in place of the spirit of measure and equity, caprice and pride invade, fortune is changed just as with morality".
Lady Fortuna
Leliu5th
Leliu5th
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:46 pm

I find the atempt at humor poor, but predictable. The FACT that they are here is too much for the average person to comprehend. This I understand this. I know that your views will change at some point. Do you really think we are the only life forms in the whole universe? I mean come on.....Now that is laughable.....

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ALIENS ARE TO BLAME Empty Aliens

Post by Leliu5th Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:58 pm

topspin2 wrote:I find the atempt at humor poor, but predictable. The FACT that they are here is too much for the average person to comprehend. This I understand this. I know that your views will change at some point. Do you really think we are the only life forms in the whole universe? I mean come on.....Now that is laughable.....
We are not the only forms of life in this universe....We are not alone in this world....and I do believe that....I guess my attempt at being funny sucked yeah! Laughing

Lady Fortuna
Leliu5th
Leliu5th
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ALIENS ARE TO BLAME Empty Knowledge

Post by Leliu5th Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:03 pm

topspin2 wrote:I find the atempt at humor poor, but predictable. The FACT that they are here is too much for the average person to comprehend. This I understand this. I know that your views will change at some point. Do you really think we are the only life forms in the whole universe? I mean come on.....Now that is laughable.....

What is laughable is your knowledge base, besides it is scientific fact! And since you have no access to what I have here on the Volcano ( huge telescopes) you will never get to see the amazing stars, meteor showers and the aliens... :flower:this is getting good!! :geek:

Lady Fortuna
Leliu5th
Leliu5th
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:11 pm

Ok, ufo's and aliens are a bit beyong some folks. If you can't take humor sometimes, it's an ego problem. This is a humor thread. You don't think ET's get humor? It's not meant in derision. You prefer this outlet on a serious thread? lighten up. I intend to joke around in this thread, not with ill intent, wouldn't want to offend my space friends.

Last edited by Alchemist on Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:16 pm

"Evil Aliens"

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ALIENS ARE TO BLAME Empty Funny

Post by Leliu5th Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:17 pm

Alchemist wrote:Ok, ufo's and aliens are a bit beyong some folks. If you can't take humor sometimes, it's an ego problem. This is a humor thread. You don't think ET's get humor? It's not meant in derision. You prefer this outlet on a serious thread? lighten up. I kntend to joke around in this thread, not with ill intent, wouldn't want to offend my space friends.

I was trying to be funny ...lol.. really I was... :shock: alien :geek: ALIENS ARE TO BLAME 949729897

Lady Fortuna
Leliu5th
Leliu5th
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:39 pm

Leliu5th wrote:
Alchemist wrote:Ok, ufo's and aliens are a bit beyong some folks. If you can't take humor sometimes, it's an ego problem. This is a humor thread. You don't think ET's get humor? It's not meant in derision. You prefer this outlet on a serious thread? lighten up. I kntend to joke around in this thread, not with ill intent, wouldn't want to offend my space friends.

I was trying to be funny ...lol.. really I was... :shock: alien :geek: ALIENS ARE TO BLAME 949729897

Be funny! That's an order! And if you want to make fun of me come to my roast...
chillout
Peeps!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ProDinar Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:08 pm

They need to prove themselves real before I believe in them, sorry JMHO.....
If friendly, I will welcome them with open arms... As will most folks in this world.
ProDinar
ProDinar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:22 pm

Ohne phosphor, kein gedanke.

We are who we are! alien

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by konacoffeegal Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:51 pm

Alchemist wrote:Ohne phosphor, kein gedanke.

We are who we are! alien

I like mints.
konacoffeegal
konacoffeegal
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Potato Head Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:55 pm

Alchemist wrote:Ok, ufo's and aliens are a bit beyong some folks. If you can't take humor sometimes, it's an ego problem. This is a humor thread. You don't think ET's get humor? It's not meant in derision. You prefer this outlet on a serious thread? lighten up. I intend to joke around in this thread, not with ill intent, wouldn't want to offend my space friends.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Potato Head
Potato Head

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:13 pm

Thanks for your insight. I value it tremendously.....Best to you and a Merry Christmas...

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ALIENS ARE TO BLAME Empty Roasted

Post by Leliu5th Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:16 pm

Alchemist wrote:
Leliu5th wrote:

Be funny! That's an order! And if you want to make fun of me come to my roast...
ALIENS ARE TO BLAME 3346874973
Peeps!

I will be there in spirit my friend ...Aloha!.. ALIENS ARE TO BLAME 3091836158 ALIENS ARE TO BLAME 567726376 ALIENS ARE TO BLAME 203646764

Lady Fortuna
Leliu5th
Leliu5th
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gman1958 Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:37 pm

Leliu5th wrote:LOL...yeah well they are parked on top of Mauna Loa right now.....next to all the telescopes....it is really something to see yeah! I am on the slopes of the largest sheild volcano in the world and the aliens are hanging out here when they should have left....but the spaceship is broke down....and they found the homegrown...so they no leave yet...lol... lol!

NOT a good idea to fly in a saucer while under the influence,,,,,,,,,,,would that be called a FUI instead of DUIALIENS ARE TO BLAME 4017580043 ALIENS ARE TO BLAME 2211252749 ALIENS ARE TO BLAME 312044658

NO BASHING FROM ME!!! Sorry if I upset someone!!

ALIENS ARE TO BLAME 1839924927

Ain't got no hair left to pull out,,,,,,

PLEASE RV!!!!!

scratch ALIENS ARE TO BLAME 3091836158 ALIENS ARE TO BLAME 3134741375 ALIENS ARE TO BLAME 1649822485
Gman1958
Gman1958

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:02 pm

ProDinar wrote:They need to prove themselves real before I believe in them, sorry JMHO.....
If friendly, I will welcome them with open arms... As will most folks in this world.

The Galactic Federation of Light come in total Peace. The word Benevolent hardly covers the Love that shines from each member's heart centre.

Can you prove that YOU are real? Or is your life an illusion and you are dreaming? When you go to sleep at night, are you waking up to the REAL you....? 🐱

Helping to Create an Enlightened World in 2012 - Za'Raya
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:23 pm

If the Real me, is me asleep, then Lordy, we are all in BIG trouble 'cause I have some weird a&$ dreams..... Just sayin'

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by taoist Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:25 pm

Leliu5th
First Class
I knew it had to be your fault bruddah, why you when give the Aliens da Poi? You should know better , everyone knows that the grey's have to have the grey style poi.

lol,lol great thread , now their gonna tell the rest of their bruddah's and we gonna run out of poi resources ,, LMAO lol, Merry Christmas to all !

taoist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:09 am

If your guide is your ego,
don't rely on luck for help.

You sleep during the day
and the nights are short.

By the time you wake up,
your life might be over.

- Jalal Al-Din Rumi

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:15 am

🐱 You do know of course, that the Greys are NOT in any way connected to the Galactic Federation of Light, right?🐱

taoist wrote:Leliu5th
First Class
I knew it had to be your fault bruddah, why you when give the Aliens da Poi? You should know better , everyone knows that the grey's have to have the grey style poi.

lol,lol great thread , now their gonna tell the rest of their bruddah's and we gonna run out of poi resources ,, LMAO lol, Merry Christmas to all !

GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:20 am

ponee wrote:If the Real me, is me asleep, then Lordy, we are all in BIG trouble 'cause I have some weird a&$ dreams..... Just sayin'

Often a person will "dream" of communicating with a "person" of another race other than huminoid - though that one of the other race is totally benevolent, but may have - for example, a pear shape and be green in colour.

When the person dreaming wakes up in their 3D body - because the veiled mind cannot fathom anything else - they will think that they were dreaming of talking to a "tree"................

GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:39 am

ALIENS ARE TO BLAME Et-phone-home

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down