Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

Hmmmm What 'O' Has Accomplished

+13
shakes4life
FoxyRoxy
Rich Queen
DINARSMACK
Reece
DesertPete
dojiman
dmk
gatorbert
kalbritt
rick152
patC
MntnLady
17 posters

Go down

Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished Empty Hmmmm What 'O' Has Accomplished

Post by MntnLady Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:56 pm

Hmmmm

[Picture of obama here]

SOME OF YOU WILL APPRECIATE THIS
AND SOME OF YOU WILL NOT.

I DO NOT APOLOGIZE FOR SENDING THIS
BECAUSE ALL OF IT IS TRUE.

If any other of our presidents
Had doubled the National Debt, which
Had taken more than two centuries
To accumulate, in one year,
Would You have Approved?

If any other of our presidents
Had then proposed to Double
The debt again within 10 years,
Would you have approved?

If any other of our presidents
Had criticized a State Law that
He admitted he never even read,
Would you think that he is
Just an ignorant hot Head?

If any other of our presidents
Joined the country of Mexico and sued a
State in the United States to force that State
To continue to allow Illegal Immigration,
Would you question his patriotism
And wonder who's side he was on?

If any other of our presidents
Had pronounced the Marine Corps
As if it were the Marine Corpse,
Would you think him an Idiot?

If any other of our presidents
Had put 87,000 workers out of work
By arbitrarily placing a moratorium on
Offshore oil drilling on companies that have
One of the best safety records of any industry
Because one foreign company had an accident,
Would you have agreed?

If any other of our presidents
Had used a forged document as the
Basis of the moratorium that would render
87000 American workers unemployed,
Would you support him?

If any other of our presidents
Had been the first President to need a
Teleprompter installed to be able to get through
A press conference, would you have laughed and said
This is more proof of how inept he is on his own and is
Really controlled by smarter men behind the scenes?

If any other of our presidents
Had spent hundreds of thousands of Dollars
To take his First Lady to a play in NYC,
Would you have approved?

If any other of our presidents
Had reduced your retirement plan holdings
Of GM stock by 90% and given the
Unions a majority stake in GM,
Would you have approved?

If any other of our presidents
Had made a joke at the expense
Of the Special Olympics,
Would you have approved?

If any other of our presidents
Had given Gordon Brown a set of inexpensive
And incorrectly formatted DVDs, when Gordon Brown
Had given him a thoughtful and historically significant gift,
Would you have approved?

If any other of our presidents
Had given the Queen of England an
IPod containing videos of his speeches,
Would you have thought it to be a
Proud moment for America ?

If any other of our presidents
Had bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia ,
Would you have approved?

If any other of our presidents
Had visited Austria and made reference
To the nonexistent "Austrian language,"
Would you have brushed it off
As a minor slip?

If any other of our presidents
Had filled his Cabinet and circle of
Advisers with people who cannot seem
To keep current on their Income Taxes,
Would you have approved?

If any other of our presidents
Had stated that there were 57 states in
The United States , wouldn't you have had
Second thoughts about his capabilities?

If any other of our presidents
Would have flown all the way to Denmark
To make a five minute speech about how the Olympics
Would benefit him walking out his front door in his
Home town, would you not have thought he was
A self-important, conceited, egotistical jerk?

If any other of our presidents
Had been so Spanish illiterate as to refer to
"Cinco de Cuatro" in front of the Mexican ambassador
When it was "The 5th of May" (Cinco de Mayo),
And then continue to flub it when he tried again,
Wouldn't you have winced in embarrassment?

If any other of our presidents
Had burned 9,000 gallons of jet fuel
To go plant a single tree on Earth Day,
Would you have concluded he's a Hypocrite?

If any other of our presidents
Administrations had okay'd Air Force One
Flying low over millions of people followed by
A jet fighter in downtown Manhattan causing
Widespread panic, would you have wondered
Whether they actually get what happened on 9-11?

If any other of our presidents
Had failed to send relief aid to flood victims
Throughout the Midwest, with more people killed
Or made homeless than in New Orleans, would you
Want it made into a major ongoing Political issue
with claims of racism and incompetence?

If any other of our presidents
had created the positions of 32 Czars
who report directly to him, bypassing
the House and Senate on much of
what is happening in America ,
would you have approved?

If any other of our presidents
had ordered the firing of the CEO
of a major corporation, even though he
had no constitutional authority to do so,
would you have approved?

So, tell me again,
what is it about Obama that
makes him so brilliant and impressive?

Can't think of anything?
Then you'd better start worrying.
He's done all these things in 28 months --
and you have less than 19 months
to come up with an answer.

Every statement and action in this email
is factual and correctly attributable
to Barrack Hussein Obama.
Every bumble is a matter of record
and completely verifiable.

MntnLady
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 40
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished Empty Re: Hmmmm What 'O' Has Accomplished

Post by patC Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:04 pm

Holy that ain t right! Remember 2012 we can make a difference Vote the sob s out!!!!

patC
New Member
New Member

Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished Empty Re: Hmmmm What 'O' Has Accomplished

Post by rick152 Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:49 pm

OOO OOO Ihave one he said coily If you had a president postumously award the medal of honor to a LIVING war hero>>>>>>rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2574
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 66
Location : Eastern Ohio

Back to top Go down

Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished Empty Re: Hmmmm What 'O' Has Accomplished

Post by kalbritt Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:55 pm

one fact that i can add to this is about the moritorium in the gulf, the president lifted the moritorium but has only allowed one permit to drill, take a wild guess how got the permit.........BP THEN SENT A LOAN TO MEXICO SO THAT MEXICO CAN DRILL IN THE GULF. WHAT PART OF THIS ARE YOU PROUD OF

kalbritt
New Member
New Member

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished Empty Re: Hmmmm What 'O' Has Accomplished

Post by gatorbert Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:46 pm

its worth saying again....2012, the END OF AN ERROR

gatorbert
New Member
New Member

Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished Empty Re: Hmmmm What 'O' Has Accomplished

Post by dmk Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:54 pm

Yes i can do the same with the several Republican administrations.
And the current Republican party. What have they accomplished? (Note: I am NOT democrat either.)

At the end of the day will there be progress towards solving this countries problems?
Probably not, because the blame game is in fashion, and no solutions continues.
dmk
dmk
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 59
Join date : 2011-06-19

Back to top Go down

Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished Empty Re: Hmmmm What 'O' Has Accomplished

Post by dojiman Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:25 pm

Quite an entertaining email but with most politically motivated 'compilations' it seems to be short on facts. Rather than repeating half truths and insinuations that someone compiled, why not try to investigate some of it yourself. You will find that there are at least 3 sides to every story.

Listen, I think both Democratic and Republicans President as equally guilty and I dont care to defend any of them but just for your own edification, why not do a google search like 'deficit by years' or "deficit by presidents'.

You will see that its not as one sided as you would like. Why not leave your party politics and join us Independents so we can really do something for the country.

dojiman
New Member
New Member

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-06-27
Location : Nation's Capital

Back to top Go down

Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished Empty Re: Hmmmm What 'O' Has Accomplished

Post by DesertPete Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:40 pm

dojiman wrote:Quite an entertaining email but with most politically motivated 'compilations' it seems to be short on facts. Rather than repeating half truths and insinuations that someone compiled, why not try to investigate some of it yourself. You will find that there are at least 3 sides to every story.

Listen, I think both Democratic and Republicans President as equally guilty and I dont care to defend any of them but just for your own edification, why not do a google search like 'deficit by years' or "deficit by presidents'.

You will see that its not as one sided as you would like. Why not leave your party politics and join us Independents so we can really do something for the country.

Barry is the ABSOLUTE WORST and ONLY Illegitimate president in US History

DesertPete
New Member
New Member

Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished Empty Re: Hmmmm What 'O' Has Accomplished

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:51 pm

No"bum"a, No" demon"rats, No re"bum"licans, get the picture? Quit voting the parties and you might see the Country come back, but who's really the enemy? Is it the republicans or the democrats? Anyone running for office can p

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished Empty Re: Hmmmm What 'O' Has Accomplished

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:53 pm

No"bum"a, No" demon"rats, No re"bum"licans, get the picture? Quit voting the parties and you might see the Country come back, but who's really the enemy? Is it the republicans or the democrats? Anyone running for office can put on any face. Ron Paul for President.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished Empty Re: Hmmmm What 'O' Has Accomplished

Post by Reece Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:00 pm

He has done some dumb things thats for sure! We all must VOTE to clean up America starting in the white house!

Reece
New Member
New Member

Posts : 16
Join date : 2011-06-18
Location : EAST COAST

Back to top Go down

Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished Empty Re: Hmmmm What 'O' Has Accomplished

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:08 pm

dojiman wrote:Quite an entertaining email but with most politically motivated 'compilations' it seems to be short on facts. Rather than repeating half truths and insinuations that someone compiled, why not try to investigate some of it yourself. You will find that there are at least 3 sides to every story.

Listen, I think both Democratic and Republicans President as equally guilty and I dont care to defend any of them but just for your own edification, why not do a google search like 'deficit by years' or "deficit by presidents'.

You will see that its not as one sided as you would like. Why not leave your party politics and join us Independents so we can really do something for the country.

I am a political atheist. So I don't do sides. I just look at character. Glad you were entertained but it was not for entertaining purposes. If you are so fact-oriented why don't you prove what you what you disagree with instead of saying " google it". There is a lot of garbage on the net so one has to do research. Bring on the facts so I can help you see another side to your argument. It is easy to slam an opinion but that just shows you are not really engaged in facts. Bring it on baby!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished Empty Re: Hmmmm What 'O' Has Accomplished

Post by DINARSMACK Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:00 am

AND ANOTHER TO ADD TO THE LIST... MR. OBAMANATION SOMEHOW WON A NOBEL PEACE PRICE WHICH HE CLEARLY DIDNT DESERVE.... WHAT A JOKE. LET ALONE A PROBABLE FORGERY ON BIRTH CERTIFICATE....THE LIST GOES ON AND ON.........
DINARSMACK
DINARSMACK
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 155
Join date : 2011-06-29

Back to top Go down

Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished Empty Re: Hmmmm What 'O' Has Accomplished

Post by Rich Queen Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:07 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ALSi9B71xg

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 238
Join date : 2011-06-21
Location : in your heart, and in your face!

Back to top Go down

Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished Empty Re: Hmmmm What 'O' Has Accomplished

Post by FoxyRoxy Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:25 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw&feature=related
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 560
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished Empty Re: Hmmmm What 'O' Has Accomplished

Post by Rich Queen Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:29 am

FoxyRoxy wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw&feature=related
None of it matters in the long run. BIG changes in the wind. Obama was a construct, and when the time arrives for those that put him in power to take him out, he's gonna go. I was just pointing out that he tried to do some good things while having a big boot on his neck. Much of the propaganda against Obama was put together and disseminated by those who initially put him in power, because he is ow trying to slip the leash - they are out for his blood. It amazes me that so many people are buying the bait and switch story, throwing all their loathing on Obama, when he hasn't been in charge from the beginning. Don't hate the marionette - hate the puppet-master. Why is this so hard to understand??? If you haven't figured it out, some of those puppet-masters live in Texas. Others live in France. That's like hating the gun that shot your kid, instead of the person who actually pulled the trigger.

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 238
Join date : 2011-06-21
Location : in your heart, and in your face!

Back to top Go down

Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished Empty Re: Hmmmm What 'O' Has Accomplished

Post by shakes4life Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:58 am

Rich Queen wrote:
FoxyRoxy wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw&feature=related
None of it matters in the long run. BIG changes in the wind. Obama was a construct, and when the time arrives for those that put him in power to take him out, he's gonna go. I was just pointing out that he tried to do some good things while having a big boot on his neck. Much of the propaganda against Obama was put together and disseminated by those who initially put him in power, because he is ow trying to slip the leash - they are out for his blood. It amazes me that so many people are buying the bait and switch story, throwing all their loathing on Obama, when he hasn't been in charge from the beginning. Don't hate the marionette - hate the puppet-master. Why is this so hard to understand??? If you haven't figured it out, some of those puppet-masters live in Texas. Others live in France. That's like hating the gun that shot your kid, instead of the person who actually pulled the trigger.

If he was actually a person of integrity he never would have allowed himself to become a puppet......he is just as bad as the rest of them so I'm not feeling too sorry for him at this point! Same goes for Geithner....they all were given their chances to come clean and chose to stay on the wrong side of the fence and continuing the charade......that is SHAMEFUL....time to fess up....NUFF SAID!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished Empty Re: Hmmmm What 'O' Has Accomplished

Post by Rich Queen Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:19 am

shakes4life wrote:
Rich Queen wrote:
FoxyRoxy wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw&feature=related
None of it matters in the long run. BIG changes in the wind. Obama was a construct, and when the time arrives for those that put him in power to take him out, he's gonna go. I was just pointing out that he tried to do some good things while having a big boot on his neck. Much of the propaganda against Obama was put together and disseminated by those who initially put him in power, because he is ow trying to slip the leash - they are out for his blood. It amazes me that so many people are buying the bait and switch story, throwing all their loathing on Obama, when he hasn't been in charge from the beginning. Don't hate the marionette - hate the puppet-master. Why is this so hard to understand??? If you haven't figured it out, some of those puppet-masters live in Texas. Others live in France. That's like hating the gun that shot your kid, instead of the person who actually pulled the trigger.

If he was actually a person of integrity he never would have allowed himself to become a puppet......he is just as bad as the rest of them so I'm not feeling too sorry for him at this point! Same goes for Geithner....they all were given their chances to come clean and chose to stay on the wrong side of the fence and continuing the charade......that is SHAMEFUL....time to fess up....NUFF SAID!

Do you have kids? Supposing someone told you that you had the chance to save your kids from an evil person, you just had to take the hardest job on the planet. You'd probably do it, wouldn't you? Then , when you took the job, these same people told you if you didn't do what they said they would rape and murder your entire family. What would you do then? Politics aren't as simple as people think they are, and you NEVER know how you would REALLY act under certain kinds of duress until you are actually under them. This is NOT a cut-and-dried issue. To imagine you understand the complexities involved is not realistic. I am just beginning to get an inkling of the double-dealing, seamy underbelly that exists in world politics. There is a definite need to clean house, that's for sure. At least we can agree on that.

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 238
Join date : 2011-06-21
Location : in your heart, and in your face!

Back to top Go down

Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished Empty Re: Hmmmm What 'O' Has Accomplished

Post by FoxyRoxy Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:25 am

Rich Queen wrote:
FoxyRoxy wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw&feature=related
None of it matters in the long run. BIG changes in the wind. Obama was a construct, and when the time arrives for those that put him in power to take him out, he's gonna go. I was just pointing out that he tried to do some good things while having a big boot on his neck. Much of the propaganda against Obama was put together and disseminated by those who initially put him in power, because he is ow trying to slip the leash - they are out for his blood. It amazes me that so many people are buying the bait and switch story, throwing all their loathing on Obama, when he hasn't been in charge from the beginning. Don't hate the marionette - hate the puppet-master. Why is this so hard to understand??? If you haven't figured it out, some of those puppet-masters live in Texas. Others live in France. That's like hating the gun that shot your kid, instead of the person who actually pulled the trigger.


Rich Queen, I completely agree with you on several levels. However, none of it matters right now. It's the big picture that is important.

Some of us had to sit out here in rabidly left-wing la-la land and silently suffer during eight years of "Bush Bashing," not "allowed" to speak up or defend him against all the mud-slinging and downright despicable verbal abuse of our then president. Now the shoe is on the other foot. Obama is in office, and he has not only continued to take our country down the slippery slope of decline but has drastically escalated the process.

Obama has awakened the sleeping giant.

Yes, we are well aware of the puppet strings attached to our president, and we know of the powers that control him. Obama is the culmination of a century of European socialist infiltration and intentional American decline that has been quietly happening right under our noses while we faithfully went to work, were raising our families, healing from two world wars, and trying to rebuild our country. We weren't paying attention. Presidents came and went, really bad bills were being passed before we could blink an eye as the entitlement bandwagon wheeled into town, and little by little, our Constitution was being overruled at every opportunity in an attempt to make it irrelevant.

Obama does not deserve all the blame, but it is his presidency and his unyielding far-left-wing-agenda-driven policies that have awakened America and made us realize that if we don't do something now to save our republic, we will no longer recognize the country we grew up in and want to pass down to our children.

Right now, the focus is on President Obama and the determination to see that he does not serve another four years as our "leader."

I frankly feel that I am in the majority when I say that we definitely have problems with BOTH major party incumbents, and our entire House needs a good "cleaning."
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 560
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished Empty I disagree. I think we need to go after what we can see and then follow the trail

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:57 am

I agree with you that the picture is bigger but we need to go after what we can see and realize that the little fish will lead us to the big fish. We know that obama is illegal and we know the names of the congressman who tried to amend the "natural Citizen clause found in the constitution four or five times since 2003. We also know that the judges are involved. We know that obama has passed laws using the executive orders and that he can as did Bush. We know that our country was illegally forced into bankruptcy in the 1930's by the bankers. This we know so we have to stop the head and go after the others who supported obama in the dismantling of America. Obama is a good start but certainly not the one who pulls the string. For documents on the bankruptcy and documents showing we are now operating on martial law, go to rodclassteam and he has all the documents they found in the library of congress. You are correct to say that it is not obama but it is his fault for agreeing to deceive the public.

CONGRESS TRIED EIGHT TIMES FROM 2003-2008 TO
REMOVE NATURAL-BORN CITIZEN REQUIREMENT

July 7, 2011 by I.M. Kane
From 2003 to 2008, members of Congress made eight attempts to eliminate the Constitution’s Article II – Section I – Clause V requirement, which states that “no person except a natural-born citizen of the United States” can hold the office of President.

The 9:24 video below proposes that in the years leading up to Barack Obama’s run for president, his power base, which was grooming him for the presidency, made a concerted effort from June 11, 2003 through February 28, 2008, to change the Constitution’s natural-born citizen requirement.



“Strong evidence suggests that [Barack Obama] was being groomed from a very young age for the moment in history that would end American supremacy in the world, and usher in a new era of Global Marxist Governance.”—JB Williams, Managing Editor, The Patriot News

The makers of the video cite the congressional record to show that there were eight proposals by members of Congress to modify the constitutional requirement for those not natural-born but have lived in the United States for X-number of years:

• June 11, 2003, Rep. Vic Snyder, D-Ark., brought HJR 59. It was intended to “permit persons who are not natural born citizens of the United States, but who have been citizens of the United States for at least 35 years, to be eligible to hold the offices of president and vice president.”

• Sept. 3, 2003, Rep. John Conyers, D-Mich., brought HJR67, which would have done the same as Snyder’s, only the requirement to be a citizen was lowered to 20 years.

• Feb. 25, 2004, Sen. Don Nickles, R-Okla., brought S.B. 2128 to “try to counter the growing Democrat onslaught aimed at removing the natural born citizen requirement.” But it defined NBC as someone who was born in and is subject to the United States,” which was not the understanding of the framers of the Constitution.

• Sept. 15, 2004, Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, R-Calif., brought HJR 104, “to make eligible for the office of president a person who is not a natural born citizen of the United States but has been a United States citizen for at least 20 years.”

• Jan. 4, 2005, Conyers, D-Mich., HJR2, the same as Rohrabacher’s.

• Feb. 1, 2005, HJR15, Rohrabacher, to require only 20 years citizenship to be eligible for the office of president.

• April 14, 2005, Snyder, HJR42, requiring 35 years’ citizenship.

• Feb. 28, 2008, Sen. Claire McCaskill, D-Mo., tried to attach to SB 2678, Children of Military Families Natural Born Citizen Act, an amendment clarifying what “natural-born citizen” includes. Obama and then-Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-N.Y., were sponsors.

Having failed to alter or remove the requirement, the Senate then changed the focus of the issue and passed Senate Resolution 511, which addressed John McCain’s qualifications but not Barack Obama’s.

According to the video, the Ruler met in secret with eight of the nine U.S. Supreme Court justices following the 2008 election.

The meeting was held even though there were legal challenges in which Obama was a defendant pending before the Supreme Court at the time. The attorneys for the plaintiffs never were told of the meeting or invited to participate …



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished Empty Re: Hmmmm What 'O' Has Accomplished

Post by shakes4life Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:00 am

Rich Queen wrote:
shakes4life wrote:
Rich Queen wrote:
FoxyRoxy wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw&feature=related
None of it matters in the long run. BIG changes in the wind. Obama was a construct, and when the time arrives for those that put him in power to take him out, he's gonna go. I was just pointing out that he tried to do some good things while having a big boot on his neck. Much of the propaganda against Obama was put together and disseminated by those who initially put him in power, because he is ow trying to slip the leash - they are out for his blood. It amazes me that so many people are buying the bait and switch story, throwing all their loathing on Obama, when he hasn't been in charge from the beginning. Don't hate the marionette - hate the puppet-master. Why is this so hard to understand??? If you haven't figured it out, some of those puppet-masters live in Texas. Others live in France. That's like hating the gun that shot your kid, instead of the person who actually pulled the trigger.

If he was actually a person of integrity he never would have allowed himself to become a puppet......he is just as bad as the rest of them so I'm not feeling too sorry for him at this point! Same goes for Geithner....they all were given their chances to come clean and chose to stay on the wrong side of the fence and continuing the charade......that is SHAMEFUL....time to fess up....NUFF SAID!

Do you have kids? Supposing someone told you that you had the chance to save your kids from an evil person, you just had to take the hardest job on the planet. You'd probably do it, wouldn't you? Then , when you took the job, these same people told you if you didn't do what they said they would rape and murder your entire family. What would you do then? Politics aren't as simple as people think they are, and you NEVER know how you would REALLY act under certain kinds of duress until you are actually under them. This is NOT a cut-and-dried issue. To imagine you understand the complexities involved is not realistic. I am just beginning to get an inkling of the double-dealing, seamy underbelly that exists in world politics. There is a definite need to clean house, that's for sure. At least we can agree on that.

I think I understand them more than you know......Obama is NOT a good guy in all this and comparing him to kids being blackmailed is NOT even close to what is going on......BO went into this EYES WIDE OPEN.....watch the other hand and be careful what you put out here as truth.....BO knew he was going to be placed as the US President long before anyone even knew who he was.....he is NOT innocent by any means and is preventing the blessing of many from going forward along with many others....what we can agree on is that the " JIG IS UP"!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished Empty Re: Hmmmm What 'O' Has Accomplished

Post by Rich Queen Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:18 am

shakes4life wrote:
Rich Queen wrote:
shakes4life wrote:
Rich Queen wrote:
FoxyRoxy wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw&feature=related
None of it matters in the long run. BIG changes in the wind. Obama was a construct, and when the time arrives for those that put him in power to take him out, he's gonna go. I was just pointing out that he tried to do some good things while having a big boot on his neck. Much of the propaganda against Obama was put together and disseminated by those who initially put him in power, because he is ow trying to slip the leash - they are out for his blood. It amazes me that so many people are buying the bait and switch story, throwing all their loathing on Obama, when he hasn't been in charge from the beginning. Don't hate the marionette - hate the puppet-master. Why is this so hard to understand??? If you haven't figured it out, some of those puppet-masters live in Texas. Others live in France. That's like hating the gun that shot your kid, instead of the person who actually pulled the trigger.

If he was actually a person of integrity he never would have allowed himself to become a puppet......he is just as bad as the rest of them so I'm not feeling too sorry for him at this point! Same goes for Geithner....they all were given their chances to come clean and chose to stay on the wrong side of the fence and continuing the charade......that is SHAMEFUL....time to fess up....NUFF SAID!

Do you have kids? Supposing someone told you that you had the chance to save your kids from an evil person, you just had to take the hardest job on the planet. You'd probably do it, wouldn't you? Then , when you took the job, these same people told you if you didn't do what they said they would rape and murder your entire family. What would you do then? Politics aren't as simple as people think they are, and you NEVER know how you would REALLY act under certain kinds of duress until you are actually under them. This is NOT a cut-and-dried issue. To imagine you understand the complexities involved is not realistic. I am just beginning to get an inkling of the double-dealing, seamy underbelly that exists in world politics. There is a definite need to clean house, that's for sure. At least we can agree on that.

I think I understand them more than you know......Obama is NOT a good guy in all this and comparing him to kids being blackmailed is NOT even close to what is going on......BO went into this EYES WIDE OPEN.....watch the other hand and be careful what you put out here as truth.....BO knew he was going to be placed as the US President long before anyone even knew who he was.....he is NOT innocent by any means and is preventing the blessing of many from going forward along with many others....what we can agree on is that the " JIG IS UP"!

I never said he was innocent. I know he knew he was being hand-picked for this years ago. But as I said, this is not a cut-and-dried issue. While there may be some people in this game who can NOT be thought of as anything but evil, there are those who got in over their head and while you can't call them "good" you can at least think of them as a lighter shade of gray. Which changes in hue back and forth from day-to-day. And I never said it as TRUTH - I am giving an informed opinion. As for Obama preventing the blessing from going forward - IT'S NOT HIM STOPPING IT. If the UST suddenly "discovered" enough revenue under his administration to solve the debt crisis he would be a hero, but OTHERS won't allow that for their own selfish reasons, no matter how much the American people will suffer for it. THINK about it . . . Oh well, nevermind what I say . . . THE TRUTH WILL OUT.

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 238
Join date : 2011-06-21
Location : in your heart, and in your face!

Back to top Go down

Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished Empty Re: Hmmmm What 'O' Has Accomplished

Post by shakes4life Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:01 am

Rich Queen wrote:
shakes4life wrote:
Rich Queen wrote:
shakes4life wrote:
Rich Queen wrote:
FoxyRoxy wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw&feature=related
None of it matters in the long run. BIG changes in the wind. Obama was a construct, and when the time arrives for those that put him in power to take him out, he's gonna go. I was just pointing out that he tried to do some good things while having a big boot on his neck. Much of the propaganda against Obama was put together and disseminated by those who initially put him in power, because he is ow trying to slip the leash - they are out for his blood. It amazes me that so many people are buying the bait and switch story, throwing all their loathing on Obama, when he hasn't been in charge from the beginning. Don't hate the marionette - hate the puppet-master. Why is this so hard to understand??? If you haven't figured it out, some of those puppet-masters live in Texas. Others live in France. That's like hating the gun that shot your kid, instead of the person who actually pulled the trigger.

If he was actually a person of integrity he never would have allowed himself to become a puppet......he is just as bad as the rest of them so I'm not feeling too sorry for him at this point! Same goes for Geithner....they all were given their chances to come clean and chose to stay on the wrong side of the fence and continuing the charade......that is SHAMEFUL....time to fess up....NUFF SAID!

Do you have kids? Supposing someone told you that you had the chance to save your kids from an evil person, you just had to take the hardest job on the planet. You'd probably do it, wouldn't you? Then , when you took the job, these same people told you if you didn't do what they said they would rape and murder your entire family. What would you do then? Politics aren't as simple as people think they are, and you NEVER know how you would REALLY act under certain kinds of duress until you are actually under them. This is NOT a cut-and-dried issue. To imagine you understand the complexities involved is not realistic. I am just beginning to get an inkling of the double-dealing, seamy underbelly that exists in world politics. There is a definite need to clean house, that's for sure. At least we can agree on that.

I think I understand them more than you know......Obama is NOT a good guy in all this and comparing him to kids being blackmailed is NOT even close to what is going on......BO went into this EYES WIDE OPEN.....watch the other hand and be careful what you put out here as truth.....BO knew he was going to be placed as the US President long before anyone even knew who he was.....he is NOT innocent by any means and is preventing the blessing of many from going forward along with many others....what we can agree on is that the " JIG IS UP"!

I never said he was innocent. I know he knew he was being hand-picked for this years ago. But as I said, this is not a cut-and-dried issue. While there may be some people in this game who can NOT be thought of as anything but evil, there are those who got in over their head and while you can't call them "good" you can at least think of them as a lighter shade of gray. Which changes in hue back and forth from day-to-day. And I never said it as TRUTH - I am giving an informed opinion. As for Obama preventing the blessing from going forward - IT'S NOT HIM STOPPING IT. If the UST suddenly "discovered" enough revenue under his administration to solve the debt crisis he would be a hero, but OTHERS won't allow that for their own selfish reasons, no matter how much the American people will suffer for it. THINK about it . . . Oh well, nevermind what I say . . . THE TRUTH WILL OUT.

I don't know where you are forming that opinion from but from what I know and my contacts there is NO gray ...it is BLACK and WHITE....GOOD vs EVIL.....we all are endowed with a FREE WILL by our creator....the idea that you can still be GOOD and promote EVIL is way off base IMO...BO made choices with EYES WIDE OPEN....trust me...he knows exactly what he is doing...do you know who the White Hats are??? I am in contact with them and trust me.....BO is NOT an innocent bystander by any means...he has been given his chances several times but continues to side with the same EVIL DOERS....old habits are hard to break....I am also in contact with people who know about him from Chicago....can you say MURDER, DRUG LAUNDERING and GAY SEX.....your own statements that we wants to come off as a "HERO" is very telling.....it's all about greed and power with him and many he still associates with..... we certainly don't need him coming off as a "HERO" when he definitely is NOT anything near that.....that is why these funds are NOT being released....the GOOD GUYS have to be certain that the SNAKE is dead and NO longer able to access what ISN'T theirs! You are right about one thing though....the truth will be out and set us all free.....my prayer is that it is sooner rather than later! GB us one and all and God Bless America...land of the free and home of the brave!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished Empty Re: Hmmmm What 'O' Has Accomplished

Post by Rich Queen Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:12 am

shakes4life wrote:
Rich Queen wrote:
shakes4life wrote:
Rich Queen wrote:
shakes4life wrote:
Rich Queen wrote:
FoxyRoxy wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw&feature=related
None of it matters in the long run. BIG changes in the wind. Obama was a construct, and when the time arrives for those that put him in power to take him out, he's gonna go. I was just pointing out that he tried to do some good things while having a big boot on his neck. Much of the propaganda against Obama was put together and disseminated by those who initially put him in power, because he is ow trying to slip the leash - they are out for his blood. It amazes me that so many people are buying the bait and switch story, throwing all their loathing on Obama, when he hasn't been in charge from the beginning. Don't hate the marionette - hate the puppet-master. Why is this so hard to understand??? If you haven't figured it out, some of those puppet-masters live in Texas. Others live in France. That's like hating the gun that shot your kid, instead of the person who actually pulled the trigger.

If he was actually a person of integrity he never would have allowed himself to become a puppet......he is just as bad as the rest of them so I'm not feeling too sorry for him at this point! Same goes for Geithner....they all were given their chances to come clean and chose to stay on the wrong side of the fence and continuing the charade......that is SHAMEFUL....time to fess up....NUFF SAID!

Do you have kids? Supposing someone told you that you had the chance to save your kids from an evil person, you just had to take the hardest job on the planet. You'd probably do it, wouldn't you? Then , when you took the job, these same people told you if you didn't do what they said they would rape and murder your entire family. What would you do then? Politics aren't as simple as people think they are, and you NEVER know how you would REALLY act under certain kinds of duress until you are actually under them. This is NOT a cut-and-dried issue. To imagine you understand the complexities involved is not realistic. I am just beginning to get an inkling of the double-dealing, seamy underbelly that exists in world politics. There is a definite need to clean house, that's for sure. At least we can agree on that.

I think I understand them more than you know......Obama is NOT a good guy in all this and comparing him to kids being blackmailed is NOT even close to what is going on......BO went into this EYES WIDE OPEN.....watch the other hand and be careful what you put out here as truth.....BO knew he was going to be placed as the US President long before anyone even knew who he was.....he is NOT innocent by any means and is preventing the blessing of many from going forward along with many others....what we can agree on is that the " JIG IS UP"!

I never said he was innocent. I know he knew he was being hand-picked for this years ago. But as I said, this is not a cut-and-dried issue. While there may be some people in this game who can NOT be thought of as anything but evil, there are those who got in over their head and while you can't call them "good" you can at least think of them as a lighter shade of gray. Which changes in hue back and forth from day-to-day. And I never said it as TRUTH - I am giving an informed opinion. As for Obama preventing the blessing from going forward - IT'S NOT HIM STOPPING IT. If the UST suddenly "discovered" enough revenue under his administration to solve the debt crisis he would be a hero, but OTHERS won't allow that for their own selfish reasons, no matter how much the American people will suffer for it. THINK about it . . . Oh well, nevermind what I say . . . THE TRUTH WILL OUT.

I don't know where you are forming that opinion from but from what I know and my contacts there is NO gray ...it is BLACK and WHITE....GOOD vs EVIL.....we all are endowed with a FREE WILL by our creator....the idea that you can still be GOOD and promote EVIL is way off base IMO...BO made choices with EYES WIDE OPEN....trust me...he knows exactly what he is doing...do you know who the White Hats are??? I am in contact with them and trust me.....BO is NOT an innocent bystander by any means...he has been given his chances several times but continues to side with the same EVIL DOERS....old habits are hard to break....I am also in contact with people who know about him from Chicago....can you say MURDER, DRUG LAUNDERING and GAY SEX.....your own statements that we wants to come off as a "HERO" is very telling.....it's all about greed and power with him and many he still associates with..... we certainly don't need him coming off as a "HERO" when he definitely is NOT anything near that.....that is why these funds are NOT being released....the GOOD GUYS have to be certain that the SNAKE is dead and NO longer able to access what ISN'T theirs! You are right about one thing though....the truth will be out and set us all free.....my prayer is that it is sooner rather than later! GB us one and all and God Bless America...land of the free and home of the brave!

How do you get from my saying he is a puppet that I think he is a hero? I could say some things that would make your head spin about others that indulge in MURDER, DRUG LAUNDERING AND GAY SEX - even pederasty, but you wouldn't believe me. Well, maybe you would. But I'll let what comes to light in the next few months speak for itself. And yes, I know exactly who the White Hats are. If you are really in touch with The White Hats, I would like to speak to you in private - I have my own contacts in that arena. And like I said, NONE OF THIS WILL MATTER BEFORE LONG - a mighty wind is coming . . .

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 238
Join date : 2011-06-21
Location : in your heart, and in your face!

Back to top Go down

Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished Empty Re: Hmmmm What 'O' Has Accomplished

Post by shakes4life Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:36 am

Rich Queen wrote:
shakes4life wrote:
Rich Queen wrote:
shakes4life wrote:
Rich Queen wrote:
shakes4life wrote:
Rich Queen wrote:
FoxyRoxy wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw&feature=related
None of it matters in the long run. BIG changes in the wind. Obama was a construct, and when the time arrives for those that put him in power to take him out, he's gonna go. I was just pointing out that he tried to do some good things while having a big boot on his neck. Much of the propaganda against Obama was put together and disseminated by those who initially put him in power, because he is ow trying to slip the leash - they are out for his blood. It amazes me that so many people are buying the bait and switch story, throwing all their loathing on Obama, when he hasn't been in charge from the beginning. Don't hate the marionette - hate the puppet-master. Why is this so hard to understand??? If you haven't figured it out, some of those puppet-masters live in Texas. Others live in France. That's like hating the gun that shot your kid, instead of the person who actually pulled the trigger.

If he was actually a person of integrity he never would have allowed himself to become a puppet......he is just as bad as the rest of them so I'm not feeling too sorry for him at this point! Same goes for Geithner....they all were given their chances to come clean and chose to stay on the wrong side of the fence and continuing the charade......that is SHAMEFUL....time to fess up....NUFF SAID!

Do you have kids? Supposing someone told you that you had the chance to save your kids from an evil person, you just had to take the hardest job on the planet. You'd probably do it, wouldn't you? Then , when you took the job, these same people told you if you didn't do what they said they would rape and murder your entire family. What would you do then? Politics aren't as simple as people think they are, and you NEVER know how you would REALLY act under certain kinds of duress until you are actually under them. This is NOT a cut-and-dried issue. To imagine you understand the complexities involved is not realistic. I am just beginning to get an inkling of the double-dealing, seamy underbelly that exists in world politics. There is a definite need to clean house, that's for sure. At least we can agree on that.

I think I understand them more than you know......Obama is NOT a good guy in all this and comparing him to kids being blackmailed is NOT even close to what is going on......BO went into this EYES WIDE OPEN.....watch the other hand and be careful what you put out here as truth.....BO knew he was going to be placed as the US President long before anyone even knew who he was.....he is NOT innocent by any means and is preventing the blessing of many from going forward along with many others....what we can agree on is that the " JIG IS UP"!

I never said he was innocent. I know he knew he was being hand-picked for this years ago. But as I said, this is not a cut-and-dried issue. While there may be some people in this game who can NOT be thought of as anything but evil, there are those who got in over their head and while you can't call them "good" you can at least think of them as a lighter shade of gray. Which changes in hue back and forth from day-to-day. And I never said it as TRUTH - I am giving an informed opinion. As for Obama preventing the blessing from going forward - IT'S NOT HIM STOPPING IT. If the UST suddenly "discovered" enough revenue under his administration to solve the debt crisis he would be a hero, but OTHERS won't allow that for their own selfish reasons, no matter how much the American people will suffer for it. THINK about it . . . Oh well, nevermind what I say . . . THE TRUTH WILL OUT.

I don't know where you are forming that opinion from but from what I know and my contacts there is NO gray ...it is BLACK and WHITE....GOOD vs EVIL.....we all are endowed with a FREE WILL by our creator....the idea that you can still be GOOD and promote EVIL is way off base IMO...BO made choices with EYES WIDE OPEN....trust me...he knows exactly what he is doing...do you know who the White Hats are??? I am in contact with them and trust me.....BO is NOT an innocent bystander by any means...he has been given his chances several times but continues to side with the same EVIL DOERS....old habits are hard to break....I am also in contact with people who know about him from Chicago....can you say MURDER, DRUG LAUNDERING and GAY SEX.....your own statements that we wants to come off as a "HERO" is very telling.....it's all about greed and power with him and many he still associates with..... we certainly don't need him coming off as a "HERO" when he definitely is NOT anything near that.....that is why these funds are NOT being released....the GOOD GUYS have to be certain that the SNAKE is dead and NO longer able to access what ISN'T theirs! You are right about one thing though....the truth will be out and set us all free.....my prayer is that it is sooner rather than later! GB us one and all and God Bless America...land of the free and home of the brave!

How do you get from my saying he is a puppet that I think he is a hero? I could say some things that would make your head spin about others that indulge in MURDER, DRUG LAUNDERING AND GAY SEX - even pederasty, but you wouldn't believe me. Well, maybe you would. But I'll let what comes to light in the next few months speak for itself. And yes, I know exactly who the White Hats are. If you are really in touch with The White Hats, I would like to speak to you in private - I have my own contacts in that arena. And like I said, NONE OF THIS WILL MATTER BEFORE LONG - a mighty wind is coming . . .

NO...I don't think my head could spin anymore than it already has and is...my family think I am nuts with the information and research I know and share with them......In one of your previous posts you said BO wasn't preventing this from happening because he wants to come off as a "HERO" and it was the UST doing it....from what I understand.....he and Geithner are still connected at the HIP for now...they have both been given their chances but continue to make the wrong choices....that is precisely why there is a delay......he CAN't come off as a "HERO"....then we know the bad guys are still in control.....I have received email from the White Hats and continue to engage in conversation with them when I have questions but I only share what I can...what I have posted here is what I know and can share....much has been in their reports but they have given me a long list of contacts and I send out information to those contacts as I get it from them......I also know a person who I have communicated with in the past that knows BO's deeds in Chicago...I can't give you his name for obious reasons....his life would be at risk!

What I do know is that BO is a puppet who doesn't need to be held up as a "HERO"...IF you want to give me your email I will put you on my contact list and share info with you when I can but know that until the LIGHT shines in not a whole lot can be revealed.....as you say....the truth is forth coming....hopefully sooner rather than later!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished Empty Re: Hmmmm What 'O' Has Accomplished

Post by OKie_GEM Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:28 am

The peace prize pretty much has the whole world wondering when the punch line of this joker is going to happen. As for me, I am trying to figure out the ratios (arrogance/stupidity) of this behavior. I firmly believe it is a combination. "absolute power corrupts absolutely". Just saying.
OKie_GEM
.

OKie_GEM
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 117
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished Empty Re: Hmmmm What 'O' Has Accomplished

Post by dojiman Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:55 am

tottori wrote:
dojiman wrote:Quite an entertaining email but with most politically motivated 'compilations' it seems to be short on facts. Rather than repeating half truths and insinuations that someone compiled, why not try to investigate some of it yourself. You will find that there are at least 3 sides to every story.

Listen, I think both Democratic and Republicans President as equally guilty and I dont care to defend any of them but just for your own edification, why not do a google search like 'deficit by years' or "deficit by presidents'.

You will see that its not as one sided as you would like. Why not leave your party politics and join us Independents so we can really do something for the country.

I am a political atheist. So I don't do sides. I just look at character. Glad you were entertained but it was not for entertaining purposes. If you are so fact-oriented why don't you prove what you what you disagree with instead of saying " google it". There is a lot of garbage on the net so one has to do research. Bring on the facts so I can help you see another side to your argument. It is easy to slam an opinion but that just shows you are not really engaged in facts. Bring it on baby!

OK tottori, I was floored at the stupidity of the first item and did not have to go much further. Even if someone had the mentality of a knat, once would realize that no one can accomplish what is alleged. Not only is the president accused of doubling the debt, he is superhuman, and did it in 1 year. Listen, the debt has been with us since the 1940 and has been growing by leaps and bounds ever since. If a president was going to be blamed, the Bush deserves it. But in reality, that would be equally ridiculous in our political system since presidents don't make laws. All I am saying, if we are going to be effective millionaires, we have to change our thinking and that includes even long held beliefs.

dojiman
New Member
New Member

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-06-27
Location : Nation's Capital

Back to top Go down

Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished Empty SICK of hearing GOOGLE IT

Post by BentleyGT Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:03 am

If you FACTS to bring forth then link us to them or DON'T waste MY TIME. DOES ANY else feel this WAY?


BentleyGT
New Member
New Member

Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-07-01

Back to top Go down

Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished Empty Re: Hmmmm What 'O' Has Accomplished

Post by Duckyboy Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:48 pm

He has done nothing but spend trillions more using his kanesian (sp) economic theory. he is certainly no leader and all he can do is campaign...he's been running for office for the past 4 years and does not realize that he has to lead our nation, so he continues to campaign.
Duckyboy
Duckyboy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 169
Join date : 2011-06-18
Location : Tampa -

Back to top Go down

Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished Empty BO stinks

Post by bugsbunny Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:20 pm

His initials "BO" has another meaning to me "BO for body odor" He and everything he has stood for stinks

bugsbunny
New Member
New Member

Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Hmmmm  What 'O' Has Accomplished Empty Re: Hmmmm What 'O' Has Accomplished

Post by shakes4life Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:58 pm

bugsbunny wrote:His initials "BO" has another meaning to me "BO for body odor" He and everything he has stood for stinks


Check it out folks…..transition time……

TRANSITION 2011 & THE TREE OF LIBERTY
Bix Weir

http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/479.cfm

shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum