Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
ALL GURUS WRONG AGAIN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ALL GURUS WRONG AGAIN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
ALL GURUS WRONG AGAIN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ALL GURUS WRONG AGAIN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
ALL GURUS WRONG AGAIN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ALL GURUS WRONG AGAIN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ALL GURUS WRONG AGAIN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ALL GURUS WRONG AGAIN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ALL GURUS WRONG AGAIN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ALL GURUS WRONG AGAIN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ALL GURUS WRONG AGAIN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ALL GURUS WRONG AGAIN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ALL GURUS WRONG AGAIN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ALL GURUS WRONG AGAIN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ALL GURUS WRONG AGAIN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
ALL GURUS WRONG AGAIN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
ALL GURUS WRONG AGAIN I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
ALL GURUS WRONG AGAIN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
ALL GURUS WRONG AGAIN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
ALL GURUS WRONG AGAIN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

ALL GURUS WRONG AGAIN

+29
Alchemist
loulou
ClermontThinker
Danger
sunstarhb
red man
Houndog
Ponee
dinarstar
Big Mike
Jayzze
docmo
renny123
alohajim
etheowl
rick152
panamabev
KAI
zerhourwriter
Searay 32
skyegale
tnbulldog
readysetrv
war eagle
ou812
happywelshguy
revenuerog
SBM0601
bigcitybob
33 posters

Go down

ALL GURUS WRONG AGAIN Empty ALL GURUS WRONG AGAIN

Post by bigcitybob Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:21 pm

THE CREDIBILITY OF THESE PEOPLE IS JUST GETTING BAD...ALL GURUS WRONG AGAIN 3134741375
bigcitybob
bigcitybob

Back to top Go down

ALL GURUS WRONG AGAIN Empty credibility

Post by SBM0601 Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:26 pm

bigcitybob wrote:THE CREDIBILITY OF THESE PEOPLE IS JUST GETTING BAD...ALL GURUS WRONG AGAIN 3134741375

Well I guess you had better put your bigboy pants on and show us how it is done. You shouldnt come into a free site that give free intal that is given out from thier hearts as rumor and told to you as rumor and condem them for thier work. Shame on you. If you dont like it dont come in and listen

ALL GURUS WRONG AGAIN 2879513009
SBM0601
SBM0601

Back to top Go down

ALL GURUS WRONG AGAIN Empty Re: ALL GURUS WRONG AGAIN

Post by revenuerog Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:38 pm

This comes from MY heart....zebras have a proven history of having stripes. Elephants have a proven history of having long trunks. Guru's have a proven history of .........

a. being right
b. being Christian
c. having great contacts
d. all of the above
e. some of the above
f. none of the above

‎"If you think the cost of success is high, wait until you get the bill for failure."
~Charlie Ragus
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://www.pileof.goldfromkb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:44 pm

Such Negative Comments Are Worse.

Have a Great Xmas Anyway

bounce

bigcitybob wrote:THE CREDIBILITY OF THESE PEOPLE IS JUST GETTING BAD...ALL GURUS WRONG AGAIN 3134741375

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:47 pm

SBM0601 wrote:

Well I guess you had better put your bigboy pants on and show us how it is done. You shouldnt come into a free site that give free intal that is given out from thier hearts as rumor and told to you as rumor and condem them for thier work. Shame on you. If you dont like it dont come in and listen

One problem is that there are people most likely buying dinar based
on all this false information. I think its a matter of time before the
authorities decide to investigate.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by revenuerog Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:51 pm

Merry CHRISTMAS!!!!
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://www.pileof.goldfromkb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:54 pm

Well the good news is Dinar sales are down!

Back to top Go down

Post by war eagle Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:56 pm

Just hit your mouse,and be GONE!!!!!!!!!

war eagle
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:06 pm

happywelshguy wrote:Such Negative Comments Are Worse.

Have a Great Xmas Anyway

bounce

Oh now Happy. Please show me how to get into your magical world of never ending stories and fairy tales. Where hobbits live in the shire, and fairies fly around, with peter pan. I would also love to be able to believe in such things. Is the magical land the land of Algorithm? LOL

By the way I still have that rain forest in Arizona for you. You believe me right? I mean I said it, so it has to be true, right?

just having a little fun..

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tnbulldog Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:07 pm

Have a Great Xmas Anyway

bounce

Truth ain't negative.
tnbulldog
tnbulldog
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:08 pm

revenuerog wrote:This comes from MY heart....zebras have a proven history of having stripes. Elephants have a proven history of having long trunks. Guru's have a proven history of .........

a. being right
b. being Christian
c. having great contacts
d. all of the above
e. some of the above
f. none of the above

Not sure about "b", but the answer for the rest is "f. none of the above".

GO RVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by skyegale Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:09 pm

ou812 wrote:
SBM0601 wrote:

LOL are you kidding me??! Shows how little you truly know about this investment Wink
skyegale
skyegale
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by skyegale Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:11 pm

My reply was to the comment "one problem is that..."
skyegale
skyegale
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Searay 32 Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:13 pm

As a well known singer use to sing, '' The Best Is Yet To Come '' so Merry Christmas to all.
Searay 32
Searay 32

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:33 pm

Have a Great Xmas Anyway

bounce

OK How about this for all you living in the Stepford Community

The CREDIBILITY OF THESE PEOPLE IS JUST GETTING GOOD!

LOL

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KAI Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:37 pm

Gurus. It's like trying to predict the outcome of a football game year's in advance. Some guesser (AKA Guru) might get lucky but most will share their opinions and have arguments from both those who support their team as well as those who support their opponent's.

Players change: new players are drafted, some retire, others are traded. Injuries happen, coaches change, new teams are formed and individual gameplans change. Scouts scout, talents strengthen and weaken.

We have educated people, some with contacts, some quite well informed and who have helped us on this journey. It is a journey we have been chosen to be on and quite frankly, we have not yet reached our destination. I believe, we will shortly receive our blessing. Let your gift come to you, relax, find peace.

Merry Christmas to all and I wish you a very Happy and Prosperous 2012.
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by panamabev Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:39 pm

Maybe I missed something...I thought most of us knew this was a speculative, high risk investment. I thought we knew that nobody really knows when. I thought this Dinar thing was something people on our level weren't even suppose to be privy of...we should be happy whenever it happens! I thought on most of the sites it was the people asking for dates and times and when there was no word, they people would keep posting asking 'where is such and such person, please tell us something!!' Each time a date or rate was given, then the gurus get bashed, and the cycle starts again. I don't understand how any Guru was going to know for fact date and rate, there were so many T's that had to be crossed and I's dotted!! If all is done...all we have to do is wait. I am truly a novice, not a seasoned investor, but I assume the seasoned investors that are use to this and probably have money, they are not getting their panties in a wad. Patience is a virtue. I do sympathize with those that took money they did not have and invested in such a long term, speculative, high risk investment. If ya don't have it...don't spend it, maybe that way there wouldn't be such an urgency for RV. IMHO.

Go RV...waiting to do the happydance

Be careful of your thoughts, for your thoughts become your words
Be careful of your words, for your words become your actions
Be careful of actions, for your actions become your habits
Be careful of your habits, for your habits become your character
Be careful of your character, for your character becomes your Destiny
panamabev
panamabev
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:42 pm

eloquently spoken...rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by etheowl Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:47 pm

HELLO GUYS,I DON'T WANT TO SOUND AS A NEGATIVE PERSON,BUT I WILL TELL MY HISTORY: AROUND A MONTH AGO I DISCOVERED A REAL ESTATE MEGA FRAUD.ALL THIS FRAUD STARTED AROUND 5 YEARS AGO WE WERE A GROUP OF AROUND 1000 PEOPLE.THE FRAUDSTER, ALL THE TIME PLAYED WIT US BASED ON OUR GREED,OUR GUILD,OUR FEAR AND ANXIETY TO PULL FROM US MORE MONEY. LISTEN AND READING THESE COMMENTS IN OUR BLOG REMAINS ME EXACTLY HOW THE FRAUDSTER MANIPULATED US WITH PROMISE LIKE: TOMORROW WILL BE THE BIG DAY,JUST WE NEED $60.000 TO RELEASE THE MONEY TOMORROW OR NEXT WEEK.. I JUST SPOKE WITH A FRIEND IN EUROPE THE MONEY IS COMING... WE NEED TO WIRE HIM MORE MONEY TO STAY A COUPLE DAYS IN EUROPE TO CONFIRM THE NEWS.JUST TO NAME A FEW SITUATIONS. IN OUR GROUP WE SANG CHRISTIAN SONGS,WE PRAYED,WE HAD CONF. CALLS, WE BLESSED THIS GUY,WE COMPARED HIM WITH AN ANGEL WITH A DIVINE BEING BECAUSE THIS GUY WAS HERE ON EARTH TO HELP US TO KEEP OUR HOUSE, TO FIGHT AGAINST THE BIG BANKS AND GIVE US MONEY BACK FROM THESE BIG BANKS. WE HAD PARTIES TO CELEBRATES THE VICTORY...WE WISHED EACH OTHER MERRY CHRISTMAS AT LEAST 5 TIMES.
WE WERE SO BLIND IN OUR WORLD THAT WE DIDN'T PAY ATTENTION TO THE OUTSIDE WORLD.WHEN ME AND A COUPLE OTHER FRIENDS DISCOVERED THE MEGA FRAUD,MAY MEMBER ALMOST COMMITTED SUICIDE, A LOT OF MEMBERS CRIED AND AT THE END WE LOST OUR HOUSES,OUR MONEY,OUR TIME AND OVERALL A LOT OF MEMBERS ARE IN TROUBLE WITH THE C.I.A. AND THE I.R.S DUE TO THESE GUY ADVISE. BUT THE BOTTOM LINE ON THIS TRUE STORY IS:WHY IS THE PURPOSE TO CREATE EXCITEMENT,RUMBLE AND FALSE HOPE.WHO WIN WHEN THEY TRY TO HIT THE MEGA NUMBER WHEN THEY WANT TO PREDICT THE DATE AND THE RATE OF THE RV.WHAT IS THE PURPOSE? THE $60 CENTS PER DAY PER MEMBER? THE PAY PER CLICK? WHAT IS THE PURPOSE BEHIND TALL THESE?
LETS GOD TO DO HIS PURPOSE ON US OR LETS THE SEMI GOD(POLITICS) TO TO IT ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE.
AND IF THIS RV WON'T HAPPEN,PLEASE MEMBERS DON'T INTENT TO DO SOMETHING WORSE. THANK YOU! AND MERRY CHRISTMAS

etheowl

Back to top Go down

Post by alohajim Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:56 pm

Credibility has to be earned, you can't lose what you dont have. The good news is if this thing pops it will be instant credibility.

alohajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:57 pm

well,i myself got into a ponzi scheme fraud. Google Greg McKnight out of Michigan. It was so believable. I was so gullible for getting in on it but con artists can make it sound so believable. I lost thousands, not pennies. Many people sunk one million into the scheme. I do not think it is a scam buying foreign currency, but I wonder about some of the intel we get here. I think a lot of it is just plain silly. I bought a few dinar hoping for the best, and maybe it will happen at some point, but I do not know if I believe in it l00%. I just took another chance at wealth. I hope it works, but will not be too disappointed if it does not as I and many others have been down this road before.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by docmo Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:06 pm

I'll give you some dead on intel. There will be no investigations. I bought every dinar I own from a bank of my own free will. You don't believe there's a chance in the revaluation, get out. The bank will gladly return you dinar for the going rate.

docmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:34 pm

its was stated neg comments are worse are they worse then the lies and deceit that we read over and over with no facts to back it that is why people are pissed its like broken record over and over of bs
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mike Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:38 pm

panamabev wrote:Maybe I missed something...I thought most of us knew this was a speculative, high risk investment. I thought we knew that nobody really knows when. I thought this Dinar thing was something people on our level weren't even suppose to be privy of...we should be happy whenever it happens! I thought on most of the sites it was the people asking for dates and times and when there was no word, they people would keep posting asking 'where is such and such person, please tell us something!!' Each time a date or rate was given, then the gurus get bashed, and the cycle starts again. I don't understand how any Guru was going to know for fact date and rate, there were so many T's that had to be crossed and I's dotted!! If all is done...all we have to do is wait. I am truly a novice, not a seasoned investor, but I assume the seasoned investors that are use to this and probably have money, they are not getting their panties in a wad. Patience is a virtue. I do sympathize with those that took money they did not have and invested in such a long term, speculative, high risk investment. If ya don't have it...don't spend it, maybe that way there wouldn't be such an urgency for RV. IMHO.

Go RV...waiting to do the ALL GURUS WRONG AGAIN 203646764

The problem with what your saying is that those people that ask for rates/dates should have never got into this investment.

Its those who have taken over this community and made it to where you can not say nor talk about the truth if you do your called out as being negative.

Do you not think if it was negative in anyway the mods would edit that negativity?

The truth is 90% of the people in this community should have never got into this investment. it's those people that came from mlm and never made a dime, and understand that you have to work mlm for years before you start to see money most quit because they don't make money fast enough.

It's those people that came into this investment because they heard that this was about to happen because the gurus said so and those people where looking for a get rich quick scheme.

You can not call for rv everyday and in the same breath tell people to be patient.

The dinar community is about passing on information not dates or rates.and not bogus intel about things that are not possible.

Lets let people have there opinion as you do the gurus

The gurus sources are not in the KNOW, there just giving there opinion and speculation on the dinar. and the gurus are giving out opinions and speculation as high up Intel. Remember that when you read all the gurus Intel.. lol! ALL GURUS WRONG AGAIN 3091836158 ALL GURUS WRONG AGAIN 2211252749 ALL GURUS WRONG AGAIN 1261280965
Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by bigcitybob Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:54 pm

SBM0601 wrote:

Boy , for a moderator you sure are blind about intel..advice and opinions are all free.. and on many sites. I have PERSONALLY discussed this with Okie on chat..But in your case SHAME ON YOU ! Moderate, I dont need your opinion.If your willing to stick your neck out day after day and say its happenning at such time and such rate, be willing to put on your big boy pants and get spanked for ALWAYS being wrong..

Even Okie doesnt do that...

wake up please, we are adults not a bunch of stupid children.
bigcitybob
bigcitybob

Back to top Go down

Post by bigcitybob Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:57 pm

ou812 wrote:
SBM0601 wrote:

amen to that !
bigcitybob
bigcitybob

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:57 pm

Interesting.
I take what I want and disregard the rest,very simple.
Some intel is credible to me,some not.
How many times have we read on this very forum to take these predictions with a grain of salt?
What is scrolling atop this very page in big bold blue letters?
No-one is forcing us to rip out our wallets and buy IQD.
No-one is shining the happy light in our eyes,causing us to lose control of common sense and jump into a purchase.
Guru's and their intel are not responsible for anyone purchasing dinar.
So if it does not pan out the way the guru's predict,golly,let's get over it already.
No-one but a select few know the exact timing,the date,the rate.
The gurus are trying really hard to figure it out,and share what they get with us,be at least grateful for that.
Perhaps focusing our energies on trying something different to wile away the hours until RV would be more therapeutic,like reading a book,fishing,chewing tobacco,kickin' the dawg...anything...or would selling out make us feel more comfortable?I do not think so.
Let's all try to relax already.
I bought dinar and I will just sit on this egg until it hatches.
Happy Christmas. 🎅

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:00 pm

Big Mike and Bev - I really like the merit of both of your posts. It is refreshing to see people thinking and not just blindly following along. Your points were well made. Thanks for sharing and participating.

~Ponee~

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bigcitybob Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:07 pm

dinarstar wrote:Interesting.
I take what I want and disregard the rest,very simple.
Some intel is credible to me,some not.
How many times have we read on this very forum to take these predictions with a grain of salt?
What is scrolling atop this very page in big bold blue letters?
No-one is forcing us to rip out our wallets and buy IQD.
No-one is shining the happy light in our eyes,causing us to lose control of common sense and jump into a purchase.
Guru's and their intel are not responsible for anyone purchasing dinar.
So if it does not pan out the way the guru's predict,golly,let's get over it already.
No-one but a select few know the exact timing,the date,the rate.
The gurus are trying really hard to figure it out,and share what they get with us,be at least grateful for that.
Perhaps focusing our energies on trying something different to wile away the hours until RV would be more therapeutic,like reading a book,fishing,chewing tobacco,kickin' the dawg...anything...or would selling out make us feel more comfortable?I do not think so.
Let's all try to relax already.
I bought dinar and I will just sit on this egg until it hatches.
Happy Christmas. 🎅

NOW THATS A GREAT MODERATOR!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS DINARSTAR🎅
bigcitybob
bigcitybob

Back to top Go down

ALL GURUS WRONG AGAIN Empty Timeout

Post by Houndog Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:16 pm

LIE:

noun - an intentionally false statement used with reference to a situation involving deception or founded on a mistaken impression; present a false impression; be deceptive.

Based on the definition, I'd say anybody accusing, ridiculing or sarcastically implying a contributor has somehow "intentionally lied" by sharing whatever information they received in good faith is premature and ignorant.

What makes anyone think any rational conclusion based on a series of events is "a lie" just because it didn't pan out the way any of us had hoped?

What evidence or "proof" do any of us have that a predicted conclusion was "intentionally deceptive" and WHO made anyone among us the "liar police" in the first place?

I can empathize with someone's frustration, but you have to ask yourself is this YOUR website or are you just squatting here as a freeloading guest like most of us?

The thing I find most perplexing is what makes anyone think that displaying sarcastic opinions and emoticons bearing crudely worded signs mocking and bullying a contributing host without provocation is acceptible behavior in ANY arena and, in doing so, that kind of behaviour somehow elevates anyones respect for YOU as the end result?

Think again! Calling someone a liar in their own home is the epitomy of rudeness (ESPECIALLY on Christmas Eve!) and makes YOU look like a self centered immature fool ... not the host.

There is a Chinese Proverb that says: "... it is better to be thought a fool in silence than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Offenders deserve the lump of coal Santa has reserved for them! A dose of patience, tolerance and respect would also do them a world of good. Then (and only then!) might they be worthy of the windfall that will soon be laid at their feet. At the very least, they might be able to afford a personal trainer in Etiquette for the enlightenment they desparately need.

That's more than "nuff said", but it really needed saying ... We should ALL get back on track and focus on making THIS Christmas Merry and Bright !

We have more to gain by doing our best to Love One Another and Lift Each Other Up than we will ever gain trying to rally mob support against a fellow human being for trying to share something most of us have been denied! Isn't that the story of Christmas in a nutshell? But ... before we can change the world, we have to be prepared to change ourselves. We can start by setting a good example ... doing onto others as we would have them do onto us ... Hopefully, the world will surely follow. That's a good example of something else we've been waiting in faith for a lot longer than this Dinar RV thing ... I still believe both are definitely coming ... all in good time! We need to be patient and stay the course in both instances.[/left]

Houndog

Back to top Go down

Post by red man Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:18 pm

Christmas Eve Prayer

Most Loving Father, thank you for this night and for all it represents. Thank you for the hope you bestow, the peace you bring, the love you pour out, and the joy you give. We praise you most of all for Jesus, your Word made flesh. May he light our way as the holy star lit the way for the wise men. Amen

Merry Chrismas

red man

Back to top Go down

Post by sunstarhb Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:19 pm

Dinarstar,

Thanking you for your comments, perfect!

LC

sunstarhb

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:11 pm

These gurus are just having fun! Don't take them serious. I think it's funny to listen to there wild ideas and push them off as facts. You must take some responsibility especially when it.comes to purchasing. Have a merry Christmas

Danger

Back to top Go down

Post by ClermontThinker Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:28 pm

AJAnderson wrote:Well the good news is Dinar sales are down!

@ AJ

What, exactly, leads you to suggest that IQD sales are down??

Two IQD dealers that I deal with on a regular basis are telling me that sales are still constant... Even taking the holidays into consideration.

ClermontThinker
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by loulou Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:39 pm

people do things every day based on wrong info. that is why most people lose money in the stock market. jmo

loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:46 pm

wreckless I just saw a black SUV drive by real slow in front of my house!
:shock:
NO why?
hemademe
party time

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pontymania Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:39 pm

Yup the gurus need new writers.Maybe they go cable. lol!

pontymania

Back to top Go down

Post by pontymania Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:40 pm

Yup the gurus need new writers.Maybe they go cable. lol!

pontymania

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:04 pm

The Guru's are what they are...WRONG...Always have been. Anyone who takes what they say with anything other than grain of salt is setting themselves up for disappointment....Read the political stuff, way more interesting..Just a thought...

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jt236 Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:35 pm

I like the news better also...

jt236
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:39 pm

A key component of being a "GURU" is a certain level of clairvoyance. One would think the Gurus are picking up the fact that they are a complete joke by using their psychic powers...or by reading this board.
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sunstarhb Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:10 pm

What you call high risk investment?

I am not losing all of $s I invested if there is no RV/RI, I will only lose % of the bank's spreads, that is all.

No one is scaming me I know.

I will not be a stupit investor again like I bought the few million$ hotel for the top $$$$ back in 2006 from a multi-millionare guy worth 100. mill who cheated me.

Yes, it was high risk investment but at that time I never thought of losing the hotel back to the bank and lose all I got.

But this time I know how much I going to lose if RV does not happen, therefore I can sleep at night peacefully not like I got into the men hole with cover on it when I was losing everything I had.

I just accepted % of the loss incase and I assure myself it will all be OK either way we come out because it sure was heck of rides that I will rememer and proud to be in this path I took by solely my choice.

Have geatest time with yourself in this season of HO HO HO!!.

LC

sunstarhb

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:30 pm

landcareunlimited wrote:A key component of being a "GURU" is a certain level of clairvoyance. One would think the Gurus are picking up the fact that they are a complete joke by using their psychic powers...or by reading this board.

The last thought... did you scan me?
getout

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:41 pm

I info I am getting the sales are down compared to June, July and August.

ClermontThinker wrote:
AJAnderson wrote:Well the good news is Dinar sales are down!

@ AJ

What, exactly, leads you to suggest that IQD sales are down??

Two IQD dealers that I deal with on a regular basis are telling me that sales are still constant... Even taking the holidays into consideration.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum