Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
Parliament calls for the application of tariff law I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Parliament calls for the application of tariff law I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Parliament calls for the application of tariff law I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Parliament calls for the application of tariff law I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Parliament calls for the application of tariff law I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Parliament calls for the application of tariff law I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Parliament calls for the application of tariff law I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Parliament calls for the application of tariff law I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Parliament calls for the application of tariff law I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Parliament calls for the application of tariff law I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Parliament calls for the application of tariff law I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliament calls for the application of tariff law I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliament calls for the application of tariff law I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliament calls for the application of tariff law I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliament calls for the application of tariff law I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliament calls for the application of tariff law I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliament calls for the application of tariff law I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliament calls for the application of tariff law I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliament calls for the application of tariff law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliament calls for the application of tariff law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

Parliament calls for the application of tariff law

Go down

Parliament calls for the application of tariff law Empty Parliament calls for the application of tariff law

Post by TIMSTERS Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:49 pm

24/12/2011

Nasiriyah - Hazem Mohamed Habib,
called a member of the Economic Committee in the House of Representatives Abdul-Hussein Resan to the need to apply the tariff law to support the local product, confirming that the application does not lead to increased food prices in local markets. The Resan told the "morning": that there a package of laws enacted by the House of Representatives in the previous period have not been applied so far, including the tariff law, consumer protection, the national product and other laws that support the economy and the local product. He added that the food is not covered by tariff, so the application of this The law does not lead to increased prices in local markets, stressing the need to apply the law at the present time because of its positive results in support of the local industry and the citizen through getting on the item of a high international standards. The Resan that most of the goods currently displayed in the local market with quality poor, and consume a period shorter life span, indicating that this law when it was amended by the House recently authorized the Council of Ministers set a date for the application of the law, calling on the government's commitment to a definite time for the application of this law because of its great importance to the Iraqi economy and local industr
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum