Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Watch Fox news.  Deal for budget may on the table soon I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Watch Fox news.  Deal for budget may on the table soon I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Watch Fox news.  Deal for budget may on the table soon I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Watch Fox news.  Deal for budget may on the table soon I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Watch Fox news.  Deal for budget may on the table soon I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Watch Fox news.  Deal for budget may on the table soon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Watch Fox news.  Deal for budget may on the table soon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Watch Fox news.  Deal for budget may on the table soon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Watch Fox news.  Deal for budget may on the table soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Watch Fox news.  Deal for budget may on the table soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Watch Fox news.  Deal for budget may on the table soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Watch Fox news.  Deal for budget may on the table soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Watch Fox news.  Deal for budget may on the table soon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Watch Fox news.  Deal for budget may on the table soon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Watch Fox news.  Deal for budget may on the table soon I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Watch Fox news.  Deal for budget may on the table soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Watch Fox news.  Deal for budget may on the table soon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Watch Fox news.  Deal for budget may on the table soon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Watch Fox news.  Deal for budget may on the table soon I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Watch Fox news.  Deal for budget may on the table soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Watch Fox news. Deal for budget may on the table soon

3 posters

Go down

Watch Fox news.  Deal for budget may on the table soon Empty Watch Fox news. Deal for budget may on the table soon

Post by rick152 Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:06 pm

This I just heard on Fox the debt deal, in congress, may be just an hour or so away, Then the senate will have to chime in... With the senate being mostly Dem and the Pres seeing what is coming out of congress we could be close. This could be the hinges on the window as it slowly opens and then our RV. We will see. Keep you eyes and ears open. Love each other and yourself...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Watch Fox news.  Deal for budget may on the table soon Empty Re: Watch Fox news. Deal for budget may on the table soon

Post by trepid Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:11 pm

Thanks for the update.

trepid

Back to top Go down

Watch Fox news.  Deal for budget may on the table soon Empty that is good news

Post by txchick Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:19 pm

rick152 wrote:This I just heard on Fox the debt deal, in congress, may be just an hour or so away, Then the senate will have to chime in... With the senate being mostly Dem and the Pres seeing what is coming out of congress we could be close. This could be the hinges on the window as it slowly opens and then our RV. We will see. Keep you eyes and ears open. Love each other and yourself...rick152

appreciate the update, rick

txchick

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum