Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Return of the Gods –audio I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Return of the Gods –audio I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Return of the Gods –audio I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Return of the Gods –audio I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Return of the Gods –audio I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Return of the Gods –audio I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Return of the Gods –audio I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Return of the Gods –audio I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Return of the Gods –audio I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Return of the Gods –audio I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Return of the Gods –audio I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Return of the Gods –audio I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Return of the Gods –audio I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Return of the Gods –audio I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Return of the Gods –audio I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Return of the Gods –audio I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Return of the Gods –audio I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Return of the Gods –audio I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Return of the Gods –audio I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Return of the Gods –audio I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Return of the Gods –audio

2 posters

Go down

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Return of the Gods –audio Empty Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Return of the Gods –audio

Post by ymoilman Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:55 pm

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Return of the Gods –audio

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

Posted By: Jordon [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 21-Dec-2011 12:13:18

Tom Horn is an author, researcher and co-host of the radio show Raiders Live! News Talk Radio. Raiders News Update reports have been referred to by writers of the L.A. Times Syndicate, MSNBC, Christianity Today, World Net Daily, White House Correspondents and dozens of newsmagazines and press agencies around the globe.

Tom will discuss his book Apollyon Rising. He'll share the secrets of the true Lost Symbol (what Dan Brown was looking for and did not find), the forbidden knowledge of the Vatican and Washington DC, and the two-hundred year old cipher hidden in plain site at the Capitol Dome and on the Great Seal of the United States. He'll explain how 2012 connects to an ancient cosmic conspiracy.

2012 is an important year not only to the founders of America but for various cultures on the planet. Then, we talk about the final pope, the messiah's arrival and the anti-Christ. We discuss Malachi Martin's testimony of Freemasonic and Satanic ties to the Catholic Church and how Vatican insiders are in the know about the anti-Christ and 2012.

Red Ice Radio

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2011/12/RIR-111220.php

ymoilman
ymoilman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Return of the Gods –audio Empty Re: Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Return of the Gods –audio

Post by Alchemist Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:16 am

http://www.fatima.org/news/newsviews/malachi.asp

Father Malachi Mar Author of 16 Books Mourned by Cou Readers By Father Charles July 28,1999. Father Malachi Brendan Martin, Roman Catholic priest, widely renowned theologian and bestselling author of 16 books, died in New York City on Tuesday, July 27, 1999, following a stroke. Father Martin was born in Kerry, Ireland on July 23, 1921. He was educated at Belvedere College, and entered the Society of Jesus in 1939. He studied at the National University where he took a bachelor's degree in Semitic languages and Oriental history with parallel studies in Assyriology at Trinity College. He held degrees in Philosophy, Theology, Semitic Languages, Archeology and Oriental History from the University of Louvain, Belgium. He was ordained to the priesthood on the Feast of the Assumption, August 15, 1954.

The many reviews of Malachi Martin's books over the years stand as eloquent testimony to his importance as an author, his talent and candor, his courage and impact —"No spiritual journey is complete without a Vatican page-turner by Malachi Martin," said Forbes. "In biblical times they would have called him a prophet, " said The Dallas Morning News. "He fetches Christianity onto the stage of history," wrote The New York Times. "It is to Martin's credit," wrote the Sacramento Bee, "that his real-live 'fictional' Cardinals have flesh, bone and blood. And sometimes the heart of a South Chicago ward heeler. " From The Houston Chronicle: "Whether you are Christian or Muslim or whatever, you will find that the influence of the Vatican can affect your own life." And from Alan Caruba in The Jewish Future: "The battle that concerns Martin is the fundamental survival of belief in God, and the struggle that supersedes our individual faiths is the one between us and those who would destroy all faiths."88 Father Malachi Martin is survived by family members in Ireland.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum