Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
IRAQ Parliment ORDERED back to work? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
IRAQ Parliment ORDERED back to work? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
IRAQ Parliment ORDERED back to work? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
IRAQ Parliment ORDERED back to work? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
IRAQ Parliment ORDERED back to work? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IRAQ Parliment ORDERED back to work? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
IRAQ Parliment ORDERED back to work? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
IRAQ Parliment ORDERED back to work? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
IRAQ Parliment ORDERED back to work? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
IRAQ Parliment ORDERED back to work? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
IRAQ Parliment ORDERED back to work? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
IRAQ Parliment ORDERED back to work? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
IRAQ Parliment ORDERED back to work? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
IRAQ Parliment ORDERED back to work? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
IRAQ Parliment ORDERED back to work? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
IRAQ Parliment ORDERED back to work? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
IRAQ Parliment ORDERED back to work? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
IRAQ Parliment ORDERED back to work? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
IRAQ Parliment ORDERED back to work? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
IRAQ Parliment ORDERED back to work? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

IRAQ Parliment ORDERED back to work?

3 posters

Go down

IRAQ Parliment ORDERED back to work? Empty IRAQ Parliment ORDERED back to work?

Post by IQD4US Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:37 am

On: Tue 12/20/2011 19:11 Al-akhbaryia News Agency

IRAQ Parliment ORDERED back to work? Filemanager
بغداد(الاخبارية)..
Baghdad (news) ..
كشف مصدر مقرب من رئيس الوزراء نوري المالكي عن طلبه خلال أجتماع جلسة مجلس الوزراء اليوم بترشيح وزراء جدد من القائمة العراقية خلال عشرة أيام في حال عدم مباشرة وزارة العرافية عملهم وفق القانون .
A source close to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki during a meeting requested by the Council of Ministers meeting today to propose new ministers from the Iraqi List, within ten days if not directly by the Ministry Aerafah their work according to law.
وقال المصدر(للوكالة الاخبارية للانباء) اليوم الثلاثاء: أن المالكي أبلغ بقية الوزراء بتبليغ القائمة العراقية بترشيح وزراء جدد، في حال عدم أستئناف عملهم خلال عشرة ايام .
The source (of the Agency news) on Tuesday: that al-Maliki told the Minister inform the rest of the Iraqi List, the nomination of new ministers, if not to resume their work within ten days.
وأوضح المصدر: أن المالكي أستند على قانون موظفي الخدمة المدنية، الذي يشير الى اعتبار الموظف بأي درجة وظيفيه كانت، مفصولا من عمله في حال غيابه لمدة عشرة ايام من تاريخ انقطاعه عن العمل ،دون تقديمه اجازة رسمية اوعذر قانوني .
The source explained: that Maliki was based on the Civil Servants Act, which refers to any employee as a degree and career were, separated from his work in his absence for a period of ten days from the date of his absence from work, without introducing a legal public holiday Auadhir.
وبين المصدر: أن المالكي اكد على ضرورة تقديم اسماء من قبل القائمة العراقية كونه استحقاق انتخابي للقائمة .
The source: that al-Maliki stressed the need to provide the names of the Iraqi List, before being elected due to the list.
هذا وعلقت القائمة العراقية اعماله وزرائها في مجلس الوزراء، فيما حضر اجتماع المجلس اليوم وزير الصناعة احمد الكربولي ./انتهى/4.ن.ص/
This suspended the Iraqi List, and his ministers in the Council of Ministers, attended the Council meeting today and Industry Minister Ahmed Karbouli. / Finished / 4. N. R /

I would take this to mean that al-Maliki is saying come back to work or be replaced - no national holiday in place - your job is to be here - get back to work...

Thoughts - am I off base here?
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

IRAQ Parliment ORDERED back to work? Empty Re: IRAQ Parliment ORDERED back to work?

Post by GoodGosh Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:49 am

bounce bounce bounce

:bball:
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

IRAQ Parliment ORDERED back to work? Empty Re: IRAQ Parliment ORDERED back to work?

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:53 am

Funny how he picks and chooses what laws to follow.......

IRAQ Parliment ORDERED back to work? Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum