Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
Christianity goes global as world's largest religion    I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Christianity goes global as world's largest religion    I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
Christianity goes global as world's largest religion    I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Christianity goes global as world's largest religion    I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Christianity goes global as world's largest religion    I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Christianity goes global as world's largest religion    I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Christianity goes global as world's largest religion    I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Christianity goes global as world's largest religion    I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Christianity goes global as world's largest religion    I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Christianity goes global as world's largest religion    I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Christianity goes global as world's largest religion    I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Christianity goes global as world's largest religion    I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Christianity goes global as world's largest religion    I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Christianity goes global as world's largest religion    I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Christianity goes global as world's largest religion    I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Christianity goes global as world's largest religion    I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Christianity goes global as world's largest religion    I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Christianity goes global as world's largest religion    I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Christianity goes global as world's largest religion    I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Christianity goes global as world's largest religion    I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

Christianity goes global as world's largest religion

+7
Alchemist
Splovengates
Horizon
abby ann
openmind
Ponee
strongtower1
11 posters

Go down

Christianity goes global as world's largest religion    Empty Christianity goes global as world's largest religion

Post by strongtower1 Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:03 am

Christianity goes global as world's largest religion By Richard Allen Greene, CNN[/b]

(CNN) - Christians are by far the largest religious group on the planet, and the religion has gone truly global over the past century, according to a new report out Monday, which finds some of the world's biggest Christian communities in surprising places.
Europe was the clear center of world Christianity one hundred years ago, but today the Americas are home to more than a third of all Christians. In fact, the United States has the world's largest Christian population, of more than 247 million, followed by Brazil and Mexico.
China also appears on the list of top 10 largest Christian populations - with an estimated 67 million Christians, it has more followers of the faith than any western European country.
There are nearly 2.2 billion Christians around the world, making up about one-third of the world's population - the same percentage as a century ago, according to the Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life.
Islam is the world's second largest religion, with about 1.6 billion followers worldwide, the Washington-based organization calculates. That's just under one-quarter of the estimated 2010 world population of 6.9 billion.
Sub-Saharan Africa has seen the biggest explosion in its Christian population in the past century, going from about 9 million Christians in 1910 to about 516 million today - nearly a quarter of all the world's Christians. Three of the world's ten largest Christian populations are in Africa: Nigeria, the Democratic Republic of Congo and Ethiopia.
The study, "Global Christianity," is based on demographic and opinion data from 232 countries and territories. It's part of the Pew-Templeton Global Religious Futures Project, which has also included reports on the current and projected number of Muslims in the world.
It does not measure practice or belief, merely counting as Christian anyone who says they are.
The report calculates that half the world's Christians are Catholic, 37% are Protestants, and 12% are Orthodox. The remaining 1 percent belong to other traditions such as Mormonism.

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2011/12/19/christianity-goes-global-as-worlds-largest-religion/

STRONGTOWER!

This is awesome news and needs to be shared with all the brothers and sisters in CHRIST JESUS, PRAISE THE LORD!!!!

One of these days we are going to be face to face with Jesus! We can only imagine what will take place when he wraps his arms around us and says "Great Job!
You were so faithful with my word and sharing the good news about me to everyone in your path, good and faithful servant I love You!!!!. You loved like I loved,You gave like I gave.

"I will be so overwhelmed with tears of joy,I can only imagine".

FatherGOD I want to reach my hand out to the sick,lost and the broken hearted cause only you can save....... Please use us more FATHER GOD! (QUICK PRAYER WITH UNLIMITED POTENTIAL..........Remember,I have given you full authority LUKE 10:19)
AMEN

Jesus is coming to a city near you very soon! Like in the DAYS OF NOAH
The headline news is biblical prophecy being fulfilled right before your eyes, and so many family members, friends, and coworkers are completely unaware and do not care at all. I want to encourage each and everyone to share the love of Christ as though today was last, REALLY! Pray for BOLDNESS, step out with just a little faith, and kind word will open the door and let the HolySpirit flow through you and then hold on cause fish will start jumping in the boat with pure love its that simple.

You just might be the last person they ever see before they die, and there is only one way to GOD..... ChristJesus! REALLY!!
I have had the honor of being used by the Lord several times during the last few days and weeks before, and it is truly overwhelming to win someone to Christ before they cross over to heaven, it is over top and beyond awesome when the funeral turns into a celebration of this good news, and you win their children over to Christ, that is what is taking place in heaven when a person goes home to be with Lord. Angels are singing it is unspeakable Joy! Celebration!!!

This article posted on CNN is a miracle in and of itself, but nonetheless a clear indication that the good news is making it around the world Praise the LORD!!!!

Rev.14:6 - And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, ...

Matthew 24:14 — And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

The end in Matthew 24:14 is not the end of the world, it's the end for anyone separating man from the Love of ChristJesus.
Jesus is coming back as the Warrior King on a white horse with a sword for his bride "THE CHURCH",and the so called peaceful religion that is(anti-christ) and invading America and the world at large by martyring Christians in Matthew 24:9 it's going to be the end for them and armies under satan rule.

I could really go on forever but i have to get at least 3hrs sleep.

My prayer is that from this day forward we will all seek the Lord more than yesterday,Love more! Forgive X10, Help people less fortunate, and share the love of Christ with absolutely everyone, make a way for him in your life. He is pure Love and every one of us need so much more and only revelation of Jesus will get you to that special place. Find a good bible based church full of the Holy Spirit, but pray for the
Lord to take out you out of your comfort zone and into the greater things of GOD!
"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father. JOHN 14:12

REALLY SO MUCH MORE IF YOU WILL ASK,SEEK WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL, YOU WILL FIND WHAT THE LORD HAS PLANNED FOR YOU!!! A LIFE OF UNBELIEVABLE JOY IN CHRIST JESUS

You are Blessed to be a Blessing!!

AMEN AMEN

1 Peter 4:10-11

0 Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms.If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.

Strongtower1
strongtower1
strongtower1

Back to top Go down

Christianity goes global as world's largest religion    Empty Re: Christianity goes global as world's largest religion

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:56 am

Amen!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Christianity goes global as world's largest religion    Empty Re: Christianity goes global as world's largest religion

Post by openmind Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:39 am

Amen to the fact that more and more people learning from and finding grace through Christ.

As far as established religions are concerned, regardless of religion...no thanks. Unless its local, if its a local church or religious gathering, great. I feel the second you have a man in a far off land who dresses illustriously and dictates intimate details about your life...well...lol!

Who ever gets the coveted 16% 'NonReligious" sect, wins! Peace.

Christianity goes global as world's largest religion    Rel_pie

Last edited by openmind on Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:41 am; edited 2 times in total

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:40 am

TRULY GOD IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:43 am

These stats are nuts. More people worship Kim Jung Il then there are Jews in the entire world.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:54 am

I DON'T LIKE LIKE RELIGION, THERE IS A DIFFERNCE IN KNOWING OF GOD AND KNOWING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:22 am

abby ann wrote:I DON'T LIKE LIKE RELIGION, THERE IS A DIFFERNCE IN KNOWING OF GOD AND KNOWING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

❤ Yes I agree Abby Ann....Knowing God and Living for him is different from Religion or even going to church. There are many that go to church every time the doors open and do not live the life that God tells us to. Many use the church as a social gathering. I pary all the time for a true Revial in the land..... Christianity goes global as world's largest religion    2474380249

Christianity goes global as world's largest religion    Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Christianity goes global as world's largest religion    7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:14 am

WE'LL SEE WHO THE REAL CHRISTIAN IS WHEN THE GREATEST TIME OF TROUBLE IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD COMES.

Daniel 12

1 "And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book."

Last edited by Splovengates on Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addl text)

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:33 am

Matthew 7:21
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 7:22
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

"Lord, Lord" equals "Jesus. Jesus"

Last edited by Splovengates on Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addl text)

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:18 am

Splovengates wrote:WE'LL SEE WHO THE REAL CHRISTIAN IS WHEN THE GREATEST TIME OF TROUBLE IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD COMES.

Daniel 12

1 "And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book."

☀ You are so right! Amen!

Christianity goes global as world's largest religion    Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Christianity goes global as world's largest religion    7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:41 am

AMEN HORIZON!
Stay close to Jesus in these last day. Soon, after the 'Time of Trouble' those Christians who remain faithful will see Jesus coming over the HORIZON.

LORD HELP ME TO BE FAITHFUL, IN JESUS NAME

Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:14 am

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:05 pm

"Jesus is coming to a city near you very soon! Like in the DAYS OF NOAH" ...where 8 souls were saved by water out of perhaps 8 million total world population. Current world population is about 6,982,722,774 per census.gov. So perhaps 6,982 souls will be saved, typing the days of Noah.
:cheers:

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:17 pm

I was thinking about that pie chart again...

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:37 pm

Of Course You Did Not Read THe THread .........

or you would have not posted this .........\

Thank You .... You are a great for putting this together !!

Bless those Who Believe in The Christ!!

and those who know who he is and his Father

For those that Honor Him and his Father

and put the LORD above All ........

and other man and his nations!!!

Being a TRUE Christian

openmind wrote:Amen to the fact that more and more people learning from and finding grace through Christ.

As far as established religions are concerned, regardless of religion...no thanks. Unless its local, if its a local church or religious gathering, great. I feel the second you have a man in a far off land who dresses illustriously and dictates intimate details about your life...well...lol!

Who ever gets the coveted 16% 'NonReligious" sect, wins! Peace.

Christianity goes global as world's largest religion    Rel_pie
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:28 pm

There is only one true religion
and that's the religion of the Bible.
Go figure

Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:28 pm

All the rest add up to 67% though....................scratch

CREATION STORIES

http://www.historyworld.net/wrldhis/PlainTextHistories.asp?historyid=ab83

Helping to Create an Enlightened World in 2012 - Za'Raya
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:40 pm

Splovengates wrote:There is only one true religion
and that's the religion of the Bible.
Go figure

And its interpreted 10,000 different ways....

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by soulwarriorone Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:58 pm

beautiful and truthful post, strongtower!! Bless the Lord AND you!!!

Christianity goes global as world's largest religion    1261280965
soulwarriorone
soulwarriorone
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:20 pm

Christianity may wonrderful, but the Vatican is the keeper of Lucifer.....Or so says history.......Lucifer must be very happy that all his well laid plans of lies and manipulation have worked so well......Take a good look at the Pope people.......and tell me that being is full of love and kindness......

http://thecurrentpope.com/wp-content/uploads/745pgbenedictgetty2.jpg

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:31 pm

topspin2 wrote:Christianity may wonrderful, but the Vatican is the keeper of Lucifer.....Or so says history.......Lucifer must be very happy that all his well laid plans of lies and manipulation have worked so well......Take a good look at the Pope people.......and tell me that being is full of love and kindness......

http://thecurrentpope.com/wp-content/uploads/745pgbenedictgetty2.jpg

I am speaking as a moderator in this post.

Per Sambo:

"WE WILL NOT TOLERATE NEGATIVE OR BASHING REMARKS TOWARDS ANY RELIGION -YOUR FAITH IS BETWEEN YOU AND GOD."

I would suggest phrasing such as "I believe" instead of "the _____ is..."

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:39 pm

I am removing the link. You can research it on your own. I suggest starting at www.blueletterbible.org/search.cfm using the search option and concordance. Know what you believe is what it says. Shalom.

"The first problem is that Lucifer is a Latin name.
So how did it find its way into a Hebrew
manuscript, written before there was a Roman
language? To find the answer, I consulted a
scholar at the library of the Hebrew Union
College in Cincinnati. What Hebrew name, I
asked, was Satan given in this chapter of Isaiah,
which describes the angel who fell to become
the ruler of heck?
The answer was a surprise. In the original
Hebrew text, the fourteenth chapter of Isaiah is
not about a fallen angel, but about a fallen
Babylonian king, who during his lifetime had
persecuted the children of Israel. It contains no
mention of Satan, either by name or reference.
The Hebrew scholar could only speculate that
some early Christian scribes, writing in the Latin
tongue used by the Church, had decided for
themselves that they wanted the story to be
about a fallen angel, a creature not even
mentioned in the original Hebrew text, and to
whom they gave the name "Lucifer."

Last edited by ponee on Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:43 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : editted the website address per Alchemist- ponee)

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:49 pm

I will provide the link to the article if pm'd and asked for it.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum