Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
3 to 6 million of us Dinar Holders I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
3 to 6 million of us Dinar Holders I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
3 to 6 million of us Dinar Holders I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
3 to 6 million of us Dinar Holders I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
3 to 6 million of us Dinar Holders I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
3 to 6 million of us Dinar Holders I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
3 to 6 million of us Dinar Holders I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
3 to 6 million of us Dinar Holders I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
3 to 6 million of us Dinar Holders I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
3 to 6 million of us Dinar Holders I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
3 to 6 million of us Dinar Holders I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
3 to 6 million of us Dinar Holders I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
3 to 6 million of us Dinar Holders I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3 to 6 million of us Dinar Holders I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
3 to 6 million of us Dinar Holders I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3 to 6 million of us Dinar Holders I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
3 to 6 million of us Dinar Holders I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3 to 6 million of us Dinar Holders I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3 to 6 million of us Dinar Holders I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3 to 6 million of us Dinar Holders I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

3 to 6 million of us Dinar Holders

+12
onelife
openmind
whoppertwins
sculley
landcareunlimited
Kevind53
yoursoulknows
duck81
zerhourwriter
happywelshguy
therealbutterfly
ROJO$
16 posters

Go down

3 to 6 million of us Dinar Holders Empty 3 to 6 million of us Dinar Holders

Post by ROJO$ Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:26 pm

WE Have a Voice!!!!!

There are currently near 6 Million Dinar holders around the world and 3 Million live right here in the U.S. and Canada.

Make no mistake friends, It is our "Investment" that has made it possible for Iraq to boost their economy, convert their banking system and build up the largest asset base Iraq has ever had, thereby, backing their Central Bank and thereby their entire country, government and purchasing capabilities for weapons and infrastructure etc.....

I don't think any of us realize how big a voice we have.

You know, I have heard that Obama has had a hand in holding this RV up and that Shabibi has been the one holding it up, I don't care who is to blame, I think all of them are in on this, Maliki, Shabibi, Obama, Lugarde', the heads of the FED, IMF, BIS and all of them, so then tell me, why are we now being told that the IMF is pushing Iraq to release the RV, and nothing, a while back, it was the US telling Iraq to RV, yet no answer, before that it was the UN and so on........

The problem I have is why is this not front page news, all over the world????? You know, what no one is saying is that Iraq is already enjoying the benefits of the RV and now they can buy a car with their Dinar, while we sit here asking ourselves how in the world we are going to be able to explain to our children why they don't get to have a Christmas this year.

Now I know that our US news media has been completely blocked, as far as news on this subject, and that they have supposedly complied with whatever "Blackout" our government has imposed, but with 3,000,000 (THREE MILLION) voices screaming at the top of our lungs that there is a big scam going on here, I believe our news media will have to fess up!

Now a little while ago, Jonny suggested a telephone campaign that would hit our "Representatives" right where they live, in their plush offices up on the Hill, that we built for them and voted them into.

I say it is time for a telephone campaign, and heck, why stop there, why not call and write our news papers, television network, news stations and our Radio stations around the country!!!!!

It is time to cry RAT!

Now we all know that there is a complete solution to this financial crises around the world and we also know the fat cats have already gotten theirs, as the rich have already been taken care of with their Iraqi Dinar, so why are we the last ones to the party and why are our children crying that there will be no Christmas this year?????

I don't know about you all, but I believe that there is a very big story here, and I believe the rest of America and the Western world would love to hear that if Iraq would simply release their RV not only would all of this ridiculous Supposed Financial Crises Crap go away, but then there would be answers to why the FED owns over 7 Trillion Dinar, why the European Banking Crises has all of the sudden gone away and no one knows where the money came from, then people would have to start asking why these Idiots we put in office can't pass a simple Tax Cut for the little guy here in America, and why we haven't bought and paid for a sweeping JOBS BILL here in America so that our people are back to work and our children are looking forward to Christmas instead of sitting around the house being upset and scared because Mommy and Daddy are so stressed out and Mommy keeps crying that there will be no Christmas this year for her kids.

I say it's time that we raise our voices and tell the news media in America what we know to be true!!!!

This International Central Bank Realignment would alleviate all of our money problems and also put a great deal of money into the economy, as Dinar holders buy cars, Homes and all of the big ticket items this economy needs to sell, to get the entire system back on track!

I say we all start writing our congressmen and Senators and start our phone calls and sending letters off with the words NO CONFIDENCE to these idiots we elected and can have removed immediately if we just pool our resources and our voices!

Because if all of these liars and thieving politicians know that we know that it is in fact for us to call a NO CONFIDENCE VOTE in order to get rid of these guys who keep playing games with our lives!

In my estimation, these guys are going to just simply keep up this cherraide on television by acting like they don't think its possible to pass a damned Tax Cut in our disfunctional congress, I say NO CONFIDENCE, and we can make a NO CONFIDENCE VOTE occur in the first quarter of 2012! All we have to do is begin rallying the American people, we are all ready and that's a fact!!!!!

That's right America, we could force a NO CONFIDENCE VOTE to happen in three short months, all it takes in America is enough signatures! In fact, that NO CONFIDENCE VOTE goes for the House, Senate, White House and all areas of our government.

I say if we have no RV by tomorrow, we start lighting up the phones and the News with the truth and our POWER as Americans. I say there is no way we are going to allow Iraq to keep playing with our damned money and I say its time to start Yelling at the top of our lungs that we have been scammed long enough!

BTW if they try to pull the LOP thing, we happen to have the best case ever for an International case of Bank Fraud ever brought to the International Court system, with members of Parliament in Iraq, government officials and UST, BIS, IMF, etc.... members and employees feeding information to all of our Gurus and all of the misinformation and lies published in papers in Iraq and around the world, we have in fact been scammed and its time to call a spade a spade!

So time to speak up!!!!!!

We haven't been getting our information out of thin air, and I for one have had enough of this crap, and being at the mercy of the Big Fish who day by day tell us to go scratch, while they get richer and more powerful, while we all scratch for food and mortgage payments and cost of living finances, etc......

So its time to tell the world the truth,........ Let the damned RV happen or we go public......... Don't you all feel that's fair?????????
ROJO$
ROJO$

Back to top Go down

3 to 6 million of us Dinar Holders Empty Re: 3 to 6 million of us Dinar Holders

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:38 pm

BTW if they try to pull the LOP thing, we happen to have the best case
ever for an International case of Bank Fraud ever brought to the
International Court system, with members of Parliament in Iraq,
government officials and UST, BIS, IMF, etc.... members and employees
feeding information to all of our Gurus and all of the misinformation
and lies published in papers in Iraq and around the world, we have in
fact been scammed and its time to call a spade a spade!

And just who would you say told you it wont lop? No one made any promises in this. No one said they wont lop. In fact, if you read the articles, thats all they say they will do. Its the gurus who say it wont. Now if you want to try and say that they were told by people that it wont, well then you gotta prove who those people are that told the gurus it wont. Good luck with that one.

And I think a phone campaign is the dumbest idea ever. Its NOT up to the US for Iraq to change the value of their currency. I understand your passion and wanting this to be done but making phone calls and wasting peoples time that have nothing to do with any of this is just not gonna get anywhere. This is a process that was set up long ago and will take time to get done and NO ONE Knows what that time line is. Look, I have been in this pretty much from day one, and trust me I want it done too, but it aint ready yet......
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:43 pm

With the size and complexity of getting the RV started, regardless of our feelings, I don't believe for a single moment, that the Powers To Be, care what we may or, may not think.

This is a carefully and precisely laid out plan, that they are following and they won't deviate from that plan, regardless of what we think

bounce

[quote="ROJO$"]WE Have a Voice!!!!!

There are currently near 6 Million Dinar holders around the world and 3 Million live right here in the U.S. and Canada.

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:56 pm

ROJO$

I feel like your post is purely out of frustration and a lack of patience and appreciation.

The RV will NOT SOLVE THE WORLDS FINANCIAL PROBLEMS. It wont even solve the US financial problems and that is with the best scenario.

Your idea to "sue" if they "LOP" is laughable.

First off "LOP" isn't ANYTHING. That is just a term that the dinar community came up with. The process described by the term "LOP" is an actual process countries use to get out of control spending and inflation under control. So nothing illegal would be done if Iraq decides to use that process.

*sigh*

Going to the media would be the absolute worst thing for the dinar community. There is only two things I can think of that could hurt our chances of profit.

WAR AND GOING TO THE MEDIA

And war would only postpone it.

I highly suggest that you should get out of this investment. If things go opposite to what we hope... you seem like the type to blame other people for your decision. (based off this post)

Either own your choice to trade dinar or STOP TRADING DINAR.

Be patient and be quite.

Both are virtues IMO

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by duck81 Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:58 pm

Rojo, you also maintain in your post that TPTB already have theirs like they have benefitted by the RV somehow. As far as I know, US politicians haven't cashed in their Dinars and the UST hasn't cashed in theirs either.

I don't know why this hasn't happened. Some very educated folks say it's big wigs here in this country or the Illuminati that are holding it up. Others say it's Maliki or others in Iraq, or as Okie said last night, it's investors in the ISX. The only thing I know for certain is that TPTB are afraid of a Ron Paul campaign that gets away from their control to where even their manipulation of the polls, keeping him out of debates, or even down right voter fraud, can't stop him. How does the RV tie into that? They know that a significant portion of Dinar holders in this country support Ron Paul. Does anyone think they want to see U.S. Dina holders suddenly coming into millions of dollars that they could donate to his campaign? If they're concerned right now and none of us have those millions, can you imagine their fear of what we could do to bolster his chances and sweep him into the White House in 2012?

This is what has been gnawing at me lately. IMO TPTB will do everything to hold off this RV well into next year to give them time to push the Paul campaign so far to the rear that even our millions wouldn't be able to resurrect it. That would mean not allowing it to pay out until after the main campaign primary season is over, say early June or so.
duck81
duck81

Back to top Go down

Post by yoursoulknows Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:27 pm

I agree zerhourwriter. Rojo$ is dreaming and if he thinks us calling the different agencies is going to help one iota.

Rojo$ - some questions?

Where are you getting your facts?
Where do you get those numbers re: dinar holders?
How could one country solve the financial problems of the world?

And, some info to review:
CFR, Media Control and the New World Order

zerhourwriter says it best:
"Going to the media would be the absolute worst thing for the dinar community. There is only two things I can think of that could hurt our chances of profit.

And war would only postpone it....

...Be patient and be quiet.

Both are virtues IMO"

Good advice - I would consider taking it... we would KILL any chances of this happening to our benefit by going to the media.... YSK

zerhourwriter wrote:ROJO$

I feel like your post is purely out of frustration and a lack of patience and appreciation.

The RV will NOT SOLVE THE WORLDS FINANCIAL PROBLEMS. It wont even solve the US financial problems and that is with the best scenario.

Your idea to "sue" if they "LOP" is laughable.

First off "LOP" isn't ANYTHING. That is just a term that the dinar community came up with. The process described by the term "LOP" is an actual process countries use to get out of control spending and inflation under control. So nothing illegal would be done if Iraq decides to use that process.

*sigh*

Going to the media would be the absolute worst thing for the dinar community. There is only two things I can think of that could hurt our chances of profit.

And war would only postpone it.

I highly suggest that you should get out of this investment. If things go opposite to what we hope... you seem like the type to blame other people for your decision. (based off this post)

Either own your choice to trade dinar or STOP TRADING DINAR.

Be patient and be quite.

Both are virtues IMO
yoursoulknows
yoursoulknows
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ROJO$ Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:23 pm

Oh My God

Have we as a society become so conditioned to being defrauded that we argue against our best interests? Who are these people on this blog, are you not Dinar holders and investors. Have you all not read all the articles whereby Shabibi has stated very clearly that the two currencies would be distributed in this market side by side and coexist for a 2 year period? Did we all buy 25,000 Dinar or did we buy 25 Dinar? Have we as a global society come to a place where we actually argue for being defrauded and have we now come to a place where we allow our expectations to become so diminished that we happily expect and welcome being ripped off and stolen from.

Well here's the deal, if we were to be defrauded, I will remember that you all opted out of being part of one of the largest international class action suits ever filed and by the way, I believe that Shabibi is an honorable guy, and I don't actually think for a second that they will reduce my Dinar to a number less then what I bought.

But the sad news is guys that this is where society is going, lower people's expectations so when they get robbed they smile and thank the robbers.

WAKE UP,.......... PEOPLE AND SOCIETIES ARE SUPPOSED TO OPERATE HONORABLY!

DO YOU ALL KNOW WHY THE MEXICAN PESO IS WORTHLESS? BECAUSE THEY HAVE EFFECTIVELY LOPED THEIR CURRENCY BY NATIONALIZING THEIR BANKS, THEREBY DIMINISHING THEIR HONOR, TRUTHFULNESS AND DECENCY, AND HAVE THEREBY DESTROYED THEIR CURRENCY, CREDITABILITY AND HONOR IN THE WORLD! THEY WILL NOT RECOVER!

IF THE U.S. LOPED THE US DOLLAR WOULD WE HAVE BEEN THE RESERVE CURRENCY AROUND THE WORLD FOR THE LAST 100 YEARS?

THE ANSWER IS NO!!!!!!!

SHOULD WE HOLD ANYONE TO A LOWER STANDARD THEN WE ARE HELD TO? NO AND BY THE WAY, DO YOU THINK ANYONE WOULD WANT TO EVER INVEST AGAIN IN A COUNTRY THAT DEFRAUDS THE VERY INVESTORS THAT HELPED BUILD THEIR FINANCIAL SYSTEM?

WAKE UP AND ACT LIKE YOU HAVE SOME UNDERSTANDING OF THESE WORDS, HONOR, DECENCY AND TRUTHFULNESS!

GOD BLESS ALL OF US, AND I WILL PRAY FOR ALL OF YOU AND ALSO THAT GOD WILL KEEP HIS HAND IN THIS OPPORTUNITY, OTHERWISE IT IS NOT FROM GOD AND THEREFORE NOT THE RIGHT THING ANYWAY.
ROJO$
ROJO$

Back to top Go down

Post by yoursoulknows Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:37 pm

ROJO$ - Calm down... no one feels like they are being defrauded but everyone realizes that this is Iraqs call, not ours. We have no say when they do it, we cannot force their hand, we can't make it happen any faster! Bottom line - it's about their country, their people NOT about us and when we can cash in... maybe they're not doing it fast enough for us but, oh well - we just have to suck it up. Another thing - how do we know that this IS delayed? Cos the gurus say so? Maybe it's right on schedule?? And the only thing out of whack is our expectations? YSK
yoursoulknows
yoursoulknows
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:51 pm

yoursoulknows wrote:ROJO$ - Calm down... no one feels like they are being defrauded but everyone realizes that this is Iraqs call, not ours. We have no say when they do it, we cannot force their hand, we can't make it happen any faster! Bottom line - it's about their country, their people NOT about us and when we can cash in... maybe they're not doing it fast enough for us but, oh well - we just have to suck it up. Another thing - how do we know that this IS delayed? Cos the gurus say so? Maybe it's right on schedule?? And the only thing out of whack is our expectations? YSK

Wisdom! ROJO$ listen to YSK and keep it chilly bro ... we are on this ride together, but we are not at the controls, nor do we have access to them ... it will happen when it happens, many say very soon, and hopefully they are right. If not, well they do call this speculation ... but if yuou want big rewards, you need to take big risks.

My wife and I prayed and asked for wisdom before we got into this, and so I am confident it will happen, when is another story all together.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

3 to 6 million of us Dinar Holders 2805820865  3 to 6 million of us Dinar Holders 2805820865  3 to 6 million of us Dinar Holders 2805820865  3 to 6 million of us Dinar Holders 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:16 pm

Uprising and revolt are not the solution to everything. Despite what you might think, we are not ENTITLED to anything. Your analysis lacks empathy. Make no mistake...Iraq's representatives do not care about individual American interests. Their interests are their own futures and those of the Iraqi people.

Think of the real people in Iraqi that are just barely hanging on with a meager existence and very little prospect of being able to change their lot in life, unlike us Americans. Now if THEY were to decide to revolt, that might complicate our investment, so be careful what you wish for.

Also, it appears you have most or all of your eggs in this one basket. My suggestion would be for your to pursue other opportunities while waiting for this ship to come in. I suspect that is what an Iraqi citizen would do if they had a fraction of the opportunities we Americans enjoy.
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:21 pm

Have you all not read all the articles whereby Shabibi has stated very
clearly that the two currencies would be distributed in this market side
by side and coexist for a 2 year period? Did we all buy 25,000 Dinar
or did we buy 25 Dinar?

You do understand that Shabibi described a redenomination in every article with that info? I dont know how long you have been in this thing but
I have been in it for 8 years now and they never even spoke of a
redenomination til 2006. Since then they have steadily explained what
their thinking or process was. So if they actually DO a redenomination,
you have no one to yell at for it, since they told you they were gonna
do it.
No one has defrauded you nor anyone else.

Second of all, NO ONE promised you one bit of return in this investment. Thats why its called investing. No guarantees. So what happens if it doesnt go the way you want? Who will you blame? NO ONE, cuz no one but you is responsible for what you choose to invest your money in. You could win big, you could win a little, you could lose it all.

So I suggest you stop YELLING at everyone here, we are all in this together. Its not up to the USA or the UN or anyone else when this happens. And as YSK said, who says its held up. No one knows the date or the true plan but those that created it, and they certainly aint on these sites telling us. I think maybe you should stop listening to the gurus and gettin hung up on dates and rates. It seems to have gotten you very upset and aggitated over this whole investment. Drink some Chai Latte and eat some Christmas cookies and relax in front of the fireplace and take a break. Smile .

3 to 6 million of us Dinar Holders Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by duck81 Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:21 am

ROJO:

I just went back and found your post from Sat evening. You were sharing how great you felt about this investment and then went on to share some intel you rec'd from a gentleman in London. Here is what you shared from him:

DEAR SIRS

AS TO YOUR INTEREST IN THE IRAQI DINAR, AND THE OTHER QUESTIONS WE DISCUSSED, HERE'S WHAT I KNOW AS OF TODAY;

THE RV WILL BE SUNDAY NIGHT BARRING ANY LAST MINUTE CHANGES, - AS IT HAS
BEEN
ANNOUNCED IN THE LONDON PAPERS, IN IRAQ AND ON U.S. BASED FOX NEWS IN
THE U.K., THEREFORE, IT LOOKS LIKE THE RV WILL BE COMPLETED THIS COMING
WEEKEND AND WILL COME IN ON OUR SIDE OF THE POND AT 4.50. (this is to
his GBP! which means close to $7.00 U.S.)

But today, you post this rant & rave about how you think maybe we're being scammed and this outcry action we should all take. Are you truly Dr Jekyl or Mr Hyde? You go from a person of almost singular faith in this investment 3 days ago to shouting from the roof tops that something must be done to force this happen. Just because it didn't occur by Monday as your source felt it would you go in a mere 48 hrs from peace & security to cries of mutiny?

I don't know you from Adam and I'll admit your post was the first one I've read of yours. Maybe this is something you exhibit from time time, going from one extreme to another based on the whimsical nature of this journey. Take deep breath and try and relax.
duck81
duck81

Back to top Go down

Post by yoursoulknows Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:22 am

I'm with you on the 'confident it will happen' part, through my prayers as well... the when, however, is uncertain... so I am patiently impatient - or impatiently patient - lol. YSK
Kevind53 wrote:
yoursoulknows wrote:ROJO$ - Calm down... no one feels like they are being defrauded but everyone realizes that this is Iraqs call, not ours. We have no say when they do it, we cannot force their hand, we can't make it happen any faster! Bottom line - it's about their country, their people NOT about us and when we can cash in... maybe they're not doing it fast enough for us but, oh well - we just have to suck it up. Another thing - how do we know that this IS delayed? Cos the gurus say so? Maybe it's right on schedule?? And the only thing out of whack is our expectations? YSK

Wisdom! ROJO$ listen to YSK and keep it chilly bro ... we are on this ride together, but we are not at the controls, nor do we have access to them ... it will happen when it happens, many say very soon, and hopefully they are right. If not, well they do call this speculation ... but if yuou want big rewards, you need to take big risks.

My wife and I prayed and asked for wisdom before we got into this, and so I am confident it will happen, when is another story all together.
yoursoulknows
yoursoulknows
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by sculley Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:50 am

Hey I hadnt even thought about that I think I will call Monica Laliberte at the news station in Raleigh NC she solves all kind of problems like this. LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL!!!!!

sculley

Back to top Go down

Post by whoppertwins Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:31 am

ya know i was thinking ...most of the dinar holders are probably first time investors. They don't understand that this takes time for this to mature and they can't stand the WAIT. Ya gotta let this Ride folks and if this doesnt happen till 2013 then let it be so. Nothing we can do about it.

I'll Be Back!3 to 6 million of us Dinar Holders 437791839
whoppertwins
whoppertwins

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:54 am

So many new millionaires and some new billionaires or have this many people been bamboozled??? Is there a date or benchmark by which we should know the answer to this?

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by onelife Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:43 am

ROJO

I am sure that you just want this over like everone else. But your method to fix this I am afraid will not work. you will be the one who looks bad not the ones you are going after.

If you offered the Dinar you have now for sale. It would be bought up quickly. You would get your money back. Then where would the scam be?

onelife

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:25 pm

Moved to appropriate section

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

3 to 6 million of us Dinar Holders 2805820865  3 to 6 million of us Dinar Holders 2805820865  3 to 6 million of us Dinar Holders 2805820865  3 to 6 million of us Dinar Holders 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:10 pm

YSK...Thank you so much for your input. You are 100% spot on. You just saved me about a thousand keystrokes.

One question Rojo. Are you going to spill coffee in your lap and sue McDonalds for not letting you know that the HOT coffee was really meant to be HOT? Now that's one major thing wrong in our country, along with a couple hundred other things.
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yoursoulknows Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:15 pm

You're so welcome! I sincerely hope it helped Rojo$ answer his questions/concerns... YSK

doodoo wrote:YSK...Thank you so much for your input. You are 100% spot on. You just saved me about a thousand keystrokes.

One question Rojo. Are you going to spill coffee in your lap and sue McDonalds for not letting you know that the HOT coffee was really meant to be HOT? Now that's one major thing wrong in our country, along with a couple hundred other things.
yoursoulknows
yoursoulknows
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by elkie Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:34 pm

glve it a rest with Ron.

elkie

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:56 pm

elkie wrote:glve it a rest with Ron.

Huh? No one on this thread is talkin about Ron (I assume you mean Ron Paul) People are allowed to put what they want in their signature lines so you just have to get over that if you dont like seeing it.....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

3 to 6 million of us Dinar Holders Empty DO NOT CALL

Post by johnnyjunk Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:26 pm

Please do not call a bunch of people that cannot do ANYTHING to speed things up. Patience is essential to see this happen without raising a STINK and more Red Flags - not good for us.

Thank You

jj
johnnyjunk
johnnyjunk

Back to top Go down

Post by BURNS Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:06 pm

I HOPE MANY OF YOU WILL JOIN ME AND DONATE SOME DINARS TO THE TEA PARTY... IT WILL BE A TAX FREE GIFT TO THEM--THEY HAVE A 501 C4 VEHICLE.. OUR ONLY COST WILL BE WHAT WE PAID FOR THE DINAR... THERE ARE 24 DEMOCRATS RUNNING FOR REELECTION IN THE US SENATE AND 16 OF THOSE SEATS WOULD GIVE THE REPUBLICANS A VETO-PROOF SENATE... SOME SUPPORT OF THE HOUSE SEATS AND THEN THE PRESIDENT WOULD NOT BE SO EMOTIONAL...LETS PLEASE KEEP OUR EYE ON THE PRIZE!!

WE CAN TAKE CONTROL OF THE REPUBLICAN ORGANIZATION...

BURNS
BURNS
BURNS
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum