Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
Is anyone lying to you? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Is anyone lying to you? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Is anyone lying to you? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Is anyone lying to you? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Is anyone lying to you? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Is anyone lying to you? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Is anyone lying to you? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Is anyone lying to you? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Is anyone lying to you? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Is anyone lying to you? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Is anyone lying to you? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Is anyone lying to you? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Is anyone lying to you? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Is anyone lying to you? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Is anyone lying to you? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Is anyone lying to you? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Is anyone lying to you? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Is anyone lying to you? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Is anyone lying to you? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Is anyone lying to you? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

Is anyone lying to you?

+4
PrudenceArt
IQD4US
berean
zerhourwriter
8 posters

Go down

Is anyone lying to you? Empty Is anyone lying to you?

Post by zerhourwriter Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:05 pm

Anyone that says that Iraq is no longer under the security council OR (which is for all intents and purposes the same thing) Chapter 7 is lying to you.

Let me make this clearer.

Anyone saying Iraq is no longer under sanctions or UN control is lying to you.

Anyone say Iraq is no longer in Chapter 7 is lying to you.

http://daccess-dds-ny.un.org/doc/UNDOC/GEN/N11/435/70/PDF/N1143570.pdf?OpenElement

http://www.uniraq.org/newsroom/getarticle.asp?ArticleID=1612

Here you go.

EDUCATE YOURSELF.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 349
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

Is anyone lying to you? Empty Re: Is anyone lying to you?

Post by zerhourwriter Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:10 pm

What is disconcerting is that my post was a result of (previous knowledge) 5 minutes so truth searching.

Which only leads me to think, that either some gurus don't care about finding the truth, don't want you to know the truth or don't have the mental capability to get the truth.

Whatever the case, I hope you are ALL now aware of the gurus that lie. No matter how Godly they CLAIM to be.

Matthew 7:18

With certain peoples track record I think it is clear to see what type of tree they are.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 349
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

Is anyone lying to you? Empty Re: Is anyone lying to you?

Post by berean Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:13 pm

The second linked article from the above comment really only says that the U.N. is going to continue funding the project for the Iraqis and kuwaitis to continue their work together to find the archives, and the missing persons and property. I think the U.N. as stated in the document is pleased that they are working together and building relations. As for the first link I couldn't get to it, it wouldn't let me in. But besides that Im in agreement and have read U.N. articles stating that they were still not out of Chapter 7 sanctions. Unfortunately Im not a mouse in the room for any of these meetings between anybody over in Iraq or at CBI so I cant say for sure what is really going on behind closed doors, so who knows and who can really say they do.
berean
berean
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-12-09
Location : Washington

http://www.bereanmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Is anyone lying to you? Empty Re: Is anyone lying to you?

Post by zerhourwriter Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:21 pm

berean wrote:The second linked article from the above comment really only says that the U.N. is going to continue funding the project for the Iraqis and kuwaitis to continue their work together to find the archives, and the missing persons and property. I think the U.N. as stated in the document is pleased that they are working together and building relations. As for the first link I couldn't get to it, it wouldn't let me in. But besides that Im in agreement and have read U.N. articles stating that they were still not out of Chapter 7 sanctions. Unfortunately Im not a mouse in the room for any of these meetings between anybody over in Iraq or at CBI so I cant say for sure what is really going on behind closed doors, so who knows and who can really say they do.

Berean let me clear some things up for you.

There is no project for the Iraqis and Kuwaitis to work together.

There are UN sanctions on Iraq, demanding Iraq to make right all that they messed up in Kuwait. (I am of course simplifying)

You must not be aware of resolution 660. Please research resolution 660, 669, 670, 678 (Among many others). Those are good starts to understanding what is going on.

I do not know why you can't get into the UN online database. (The first link)

Go to un.org and click on security council... The rest you can figure out.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 349
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

Is anyone lying to you? Empty Re: Is anyone lying to you?

Post by IQD4US Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:23 pm

Any one who has the "connections" to be priviledge to the date/rate - will not be on any site WE would have access to.

Just like the stockbrokers and stock speculators - if they truly KNEW the outcome - they would invest - and have sooooo much money - they wouldn't still be working.

Any statements about when/how much are pure speculation, some based on feeding into peoples need for hope and greed, others attempting to interpret according to information availalble AS THEY SEE IT.

RATE/DATE per IDQ4US:

Fact: January 1 is a National Holiday for Iraq - called Sovereignty Day

FACT: All financial institutions have End of Month/End of Quarter/End of Year - as do retailers ALL AROUND THE GLOBE ( some "fiscal" years or quarters may be adjusted )

FACT: Iraq has an SDR rate based on IMF - compared to the USD.

FACT: ISX was using vouchers this last week.

So here - I'll play GURU for a minute and state:

January 1, 2012 at 1 IDQ = 1 USD

If I am wrong and it comes early - Sing Laugh and Bash me all the way to the bank.

If I am right - we ALL bring in the New Year on a Happy Happy note - except for the whole tax on money revaluing at the very very end of 2011.

If I am wrong and it doesn't happen on 01/01/12 - at least I had a firm reason (business wise) as to what I based my speculation on.

With that - everyone enjoy whatever version of "holiday" you enjoy in your life.
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2011-12-16

Back to top Go down

Is anyone lying to you? Empty Re: Is anyone lying to you?

Post by zerhourwriter Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:29 pm

IQD4US wrote:Any one who has the "connections" to be priviledge to the date/rate - will not be on any site WE would have access to.

Just like the stockbrokers and stock speculators - if they truly KNEW the outcome - they would invest - and have sooooo much money - they wouldn't still be working.

Any statements about when/how much are pure speculation, some based on feeding into peoples need for hope and greed, others attempting to interpret according to information availalble AS THEY SEE IT.

RATE/DATE per IDQ4US:

Fact: January 1 is a National Holiday for Iraq - called Sovereignty Day

FACT: All financial institutions have End of Month/End of Quarter/End of Year - as do retailers ALL AROUND THE GLOBE ( some "fiscal" years or quarters may be adjusted )

FACT: Iraq has an SDR rate based on IMF - compared to the USD.

FACT: ISX was using vouchers this last week.

So here - I'll play GURU for a minute and state:

January 1, 2012 at 1 IDQ = 1 USD

If I am wrong and it comes early - Sing Laugh and Bash me all the way to the bank.

If I am right - we ALL bring in the New Year on a Happy Happy note - except for the whole tax on money revaluing at the very very end of 2011.

If I am wrong and it doesn't happen on 01/01/12 - at least I had a firm reason (business wise) as to what I based my speculation on.

With that - everyone enjoy whatever version of "holiday" you enjoy in your life.

Thank you for your post...

But it had little to do with this thread and it was full of guru rhetoric and inaccuracies.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 349
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

Is anyone lying to you? Empty Re: Is anyone lying to you?

Post by IQD4US Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:43 pm

You are correct - I had read another post and got into a phone conversastion without realizing I had posted this in response to another thread - my apologies.

However - what of what i said was inaccurate? Not bashing you - I personally like to be informed, educated, and correct. I would like to take what you tell me and do more research to have proper insight.

Thank you.

In this post - I intended to state that I watched the UN webcast, and heard the IMF statement, and can find NO release from chapter 7 either, but with better eloquence - but my sail lost wind due to my error in posting and my current embarrassment.
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2011-12-16

Back to top Go down

Is anyone lying to you? Empty Re: Is anyone lying to you?

Post by zerhourwriter Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:18 pm

IQD4US wrote:You are correct - I had read another post and got into a phone conversastion without realizing I had posted this in response to another thread - my apologies.

However - what of what i said was inaccurate? Not bashing you - I personally like to be informed, educated, and correct. I would like to take what you tell me and do more research to have proper insight.

Thank you.

In this post - I intended to state that I watched the UN webcast, and heard the IMF statement, and can find NO release from chapter 7 either, but with better eloquence - but my sail lost wind due to my error in posting and my current embarrassment.

Well... (and I'm not bashing you, only informing)

The Iraqi SDR rate is not the same as America's. It's not even close.

Coming in at a meager but respectable 0.000527732. Respectable considering 20 years of damage.

http://www.imf.org/external/np/fin/tad/exportal.aspx?memberKey1=460&date1key=2011-11-30&category=EXCHRT

This is as recent as NOVEMBER 30th. If you can find an exchange rate more recent than that, please post it. But this is from the IMF themselves. Not an article but there online database.

---------------------------------

Iraq does have a fiscal end of year. It is December 31. But that does not mean they will RV. Since they have had many, many end of years with no RV.

---------------------------------

The ISX use vouchers all the time to increase local investment. They don't want foreigners owning everything in there country. Them again using vouchers this past week means nothing to the RV. The ISX as a whole means nothing to the RV. Once the RV happens, the ISX will simply change there rates to match.

I hope this spurs you to reseach as THAT will be the only way to get a slightly beeter view of what is going on.

These gurus have a worst view than the rest of us as the vast majority of them are blocked by there own ego.


Last edited by zerhourwriter on Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 349
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

Is anyone lying to you? Empty Re: Is anyone lying to you?

Post by zerhourwriter Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:20 pm

For the first time ever, since all this sanction talk that I've seen, a guru pointed to a specific UN resolution.... and it was a very very old one.

Makes me wonder if they look at OUR posts to learn somethings...

hummmmmmm

Rolling Eyes

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 349
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

Is anyone lying to you? Empty Re: Is anyone lying to you?

Post by PrudenceArt Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:02 pm

I believe that all people who do their own research know that your post is correct and the truth. Any and all credible news states the PRIME problem. UNSC has not and will not release iraq from the sanctions and or chapter 7 at this time. WHY? are the members and delegates in the UNSC mean, unjust, or trying to delay the RV... NO.. It is because Iraq has not gotten off of their lazy ARSES and completed the last few remaining items, that they were told to complete, to get rid of the sanctions and be released from chapter 7. Someone or some country somewhere told them .. OH those sanctions dont worry about it we can get you released from them..The main problem with the remaining sanctions ie... missing kuwaits..( bodies,pows, archives etc) is that the Iraqis have no clue where any of those things are.. so how can they return them when they can not even find them. They should just say to the Kuwaitis LISTEN Sorry I cannot find your stuff.. for that we will give you the port...deal ok done deal...

As far as the RV and chapter 7, about a year ago, the UN released a report (it has since beeen removed and all record of it) the report had a section in about 85 pages of pdf rules that went over the chapter 7.. It stated very clearly that when all the chapter 7 issues were completed and chapter 7 was released then they could RV their currency and move into Chapter 8

PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 204
Join date : 2011-06-19

Back to top Go down

Is anyone lying to you? Empty Re: Is anyone lying to you?

Post by zerhourwriter Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:08 pm

PrudenceArt wrote:I believe that all people who do their own research know that your post is correct and the truth. Any and all credible news states the PRIME problem. UNSC has not and will not release iraq from the sanctions and or chapter 7 at this time. WHY? are the members and delegates in the UNSC mean, unjust, or trying to delay the RV... NO.. It is because Iraq has not gotten off of their lazy ARSES and completed the last few remaining items, that they were told to complete, to get rid of the sanctions and be released from chapter 7. Someone or some country somewhere told them .. OH those sanctions dont worry about it we can get you released from them..The main problem with the remaining sanctions ie... missing kuwaits..( bodies,pows, archives etc) is that the Iraqis have no clue where any of those things are.. so how can they return them when they can not even find them. They should just say to the Kuwaitis LISTEN Sorry I cannot find your stuff.. for that we will give you the port...deal ok done deal...

As far as the RV and chapter 7, about a year ago, the UN released a report (it has since beeen removed and all record of it) the report had a section in about 85 pages of pdf rules that went over the chapter 7.. It stated very clearly that when all the chapter 7 issues were completed and chapter 7 was released then they could RV their currency and move into Chapter 8

Thank you for your post.

Your last paragraph is especially interesting.

I would love to have seen that and made a copy as, that is the procedure that makes complete and honest sense.

Then we all could track Iraq's progress page by page as they were completed... lol I guess thats why it was removed.

*sigh*

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 349
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

Is anyone lying to you? Empty Re: Is anyone lying to you?

Post by IQD4US Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:28 am

I guess I should say I consider bashing when someone calls me names - you did not, and I appreciate the info. I do take my research on this seriously, but as I said, sometimes I've to stop to look up a meaning based on context.

Most of what you said makes sense, and easily added to my calendar to follow up on, but I do question the correction of the SDR rate for Iraq.

The SDR rate is published daily and is not just the USD but from the currency basket. If you take Iraq's 1170 that has been assigned by IMF and multiply it by the daily SDR rate published by IMF, you get their SDR number. Same applies to ALL currencies - even the GBP. I understand it is currently very low in value, but all the countries have an SDR, which is reviewed every 5 years.

Could this be where everyone is thinking that the RV will be done at the same time as the review?? the review is not due yet.

Sorry if I am not getting my questions organized, but I am crosseyed with all the reading, and the other day I had so many windows open cross referencing sites that my open windows showed up as a list - with a scroll bar - didn't know that could happen.

Anyway - I appreciate your patience and any input. I don't mind looking dumb if the answers will help me get smart.
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2011-12-16

Back to top Go down

Is anyone lying to you? Empty Re: Is anyone lying to you?

Post by yoursoulknows Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:04 am

IQD4US - your information was interesting... another point about January 1st that I didn't see you list: It is the only day of the entire year that ALL central banks all over the globe are closed. Heard that on a call by Phoenix, don't know if it means anything but he did mention it as a point of interest.

Some news that will likely effect our time line, in my opinion...

Baghdad blasts kill at least seven people today
yoursoulknows
yoursoulknows
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 181
Join date : 2011-06-29
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Is anyone lying to you? Empty Re: Is anyone lying to you?

Post by NC227B Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:44 am

THANK YOU, for some common sense and reality. It's good to read posts that are based on knowledge and an effort to understand the facts. There are too many gurus pulling things from their "arses". They could not look forward and spout the promises coming from their mouths. Please continue to seek the truth and facts for those that need your assistance.

NC227B
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-06-20

Back to top Go down

Is anyone lying to you? Empty Re: Is anyone lying to you?

Post by gazza Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:53 am

wait and see

gazza
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 25
Join date : 2011-10-19

Back to top Go down

Is anyone lying to you? Empty Re: Is anyone lying to you?

Post by zerhourwriter Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:04 pm

IQD4US wrote:I guess I should say I consider bashing when someone calls me names - you did not, and I appreciate the info. I do take my research on this seriously, but as I said, sometimes I've to stop to look up a meaning based on context.

Most of what you said makes sense, and easily added to my calendar to follow up on, but I do question the correction of the SDR rate for Iraq.

The SDR rate is published daily and is not just the USD but from the currency basket. If you take Iraq's 1170 that has been assigned by IMF and multiply it by the daily SDR rate published by IMF, you get their SDR number. Same applies to ALL currencies - even the GBP. I understand it is currently very low in value, but all the countries have an SDR, which is reviewed every 5 years.

Could this be where everyone is thinking that the RV will be done at the same time as the review?? the review is not due yet.

Sorry if I am not getting my questions organized, but I am crosseyed with all the reading, and the other day I had so many windows open cross referencing sites that my open windows showed up as a list - with a scroll bar - didn't know that could happen.

Anyway - I appreciate your patience and any input. I don't mind looking dumb if the answers will help me get smart.

I don't understand any confusion.

I posted the link directly from the IMF stating that Iraq's SDR rate is 0.000527732

Here is the link again. Please click on it so you can see for yourself.

http://www.imf.org/external/np/fin/tad/exportal.aspx?memberKey1=460&date1key=2011-11-30&category=EXCHRT

There is nothing to disagree about. Iraq's SDR rate IS 0.000527732.

I guess you can disagree with the IMF if you want to...

The IMF only updates when there is a change in SDR value. Just like the UN only updates currencies that change in value.

Americas SDR Rate is 0.644514.

http://www.imf.org/external/np/fin/tad/exportal.aspx?memberKey1=1020&date1key=2011-11-30&category=EXCHRT

0.000527732 is not equal to 0.644514

So any guru saying that Iraq has a SDR rate that is 1:1 with America is lying or is ignorant AND lying.

You see how I make a statement and then back it up with proof for why my statement was true...
People need to get into that habit. And not just say

"Well this guru said this" or "That guru said that". No guru has any amount of credibility to me. I need to see statements backed up by something other than an anonymous contact that they talked to.

I mean seriously can I at least get the contact to submit the "intel" in writing? lol

Laughing

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 349
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

Is anyone lying to you? Empty Re: Is anyone lying to you?

Post by zerhourwriter Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:10 pm

Oh and 1170 is not a rate that has been assigned by the IMF. That rate is a managed float that the CBI maintains by there monetary policy.

In fact Iraq recently had some trouble maintaining it and the IQD value dropped here recently. Let me see if I can find that article I was reading....

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 349
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

Is anyone lying to you? Empty Re: Is anyone lying to you?

Post by zerhourwriter Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:14 pm

http://www.almowatennews.com/news_view_32059.html

You may have to translate the page. But this article is talking about the recent fluctuations to the IQD rate. And how the CBI fixed it.


zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 349
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

Is anyone lying to you? Empty Re: Is anyone lying to you?

Post by Alchemist Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:43 pm

"You see how I make a statement and then back it up with proof for why my statement was true... People need to get into that habit. And not just say "Well this guru said this" or "That guru said that"."

Very good!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 3724
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : Eastern Time Zone

Back to top Go down

Is anyone lying to you? Empty Re: Is anyone lying to you?

Post by zerhourwriter Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:41 am

Alchemist wrote:"You see how I make a statement and then back it up with proof for why my statement was true... People need to get into that habit. And not just say "Well this guru said this" or "That guru said that"."

Very good!

LOL!

blush

thx

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 349
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

Is anyone lying to you? Empty Re: Is anyone lying to you?

Post by IQD4US Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:21 am

I have to say this is probably - no IS - the most intelligent conversation I have had or seen on any site. Thank you for sharing your links and insight. It got me to thinking how many times I have searched for something - but didn't bother to capture the link. I have started making a log with a title now for me to refer to - and it seems to have helped my confusion.

Thank you for your patience, and thank you for sharing.
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2011-12-16

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum