Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
We are responsible to trust but verify for ourselves. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
We are responsible to trust but verify for ourselves. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
We are responsible to trust but verify for ourselves. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
We are responsible to trust but verify for ourselves. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
We are responsible to trust but verify for ourselves. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
We are responsible to trust but verify for ourselves. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
We are responsible to trust but verify for ourselves. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
We are responsible to trust but verify for ourselves. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
We are responsible to trust but verify for ourselves. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
We are responsible to trust but verify for ourselves. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
We are responsible to trust but verify for ourselves. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
We are responsible to trust but verify for ourselves. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
We are responsible to trust but verify for ourselves. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
We are responsible to trust but verify for ourselves. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
We are responsible to trust but verify for ourselves. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
We are responsible to trust but verify for ourselves. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
We are responsible to trust but verify for ourselves. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
We are responsible to trust but verify for ourselves. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
We are responsible to trust but verify for ourselves. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
We are responsible to trust but verify for ourselves. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

We are responsible to trust but verify for ourselves.

2 posters

Go down

We are responsible to trust but verify for ourselves. Empty We are responsible to trust but verify for ourselves.

Post by jda@lfminternational.net Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:07 am

I don't understand how can verified intel that each of us get whether it be from banks, boots on the ground in the sandbox, persons in Govt, elected officials be at such odds from day to day. Unless, there are those giving false or interpreting intel incorrectly to the owners of these many different !QD sites that then pass it on to us.

I am personally aware of contacts that are in Country that purchased (in and out of the Green Zone) IQD at the 1170 rate last week (July 21, 2011) on Thursday and have not been given any restrictions on taking it in or out of country which they do on a regular basis. They have not seen any signs showing 4.40 on the banks which they actually went to to check out if what we were hearing is fact.

However, there are contacts at Arab banks in the M.E. that say they are expecting it to RV any day. There are banks in the U.S. calling persons to come in and open accounts. There are persons in our govt that have acknowledged the IQD and its going to RV (No date given though). This is intel that I myself have verified.

And yet I have read and listened to CC's that say they have different intel than I have received. If it is easy enough for me to verify if people can buy IQD in country you should also be able to for yourself if you want to make the effort.

Please I am not bashing or pointing fingers I just wish there was a way to once intel is proven incorrect we should be able to question why it was incorrect. Did something change that effected it i.e. change in situation in Iraq, World Markets or the U.S., was someone misinterpreting intel they were given and in some cases were those sharing information on the many different websites just not verifying the intel they are given and just passing on whatever they receive.

I am finding that the best thing is to checkout the intel for yourself. I visit many different sites (both free and paid) and am amazed at those who both bash when intel proves to be false and those that blindly follow everything that is said and then bash others who question. It is almost like there are small cults forming when you hear people stating "I only go to and listen to this or that site". I remember reading somewhere that "There is wisdom in a multitude of counselors". As I am looking at this as many others are as the opportunity of a lifetime then it is my responsibility to WORK doing my due diligence at getting as much intel as I possibly can and then working to verify it.

This is really proving to be quite an interesting study in human behavior. It would be nice to have someplace that would allow for honest discussion and then also proving intel and that's all that was done. However we know from all of the sites we all have been to that this is almost impossible. Because this investment has become too personal and not just an investment anymore.

Even now I know there will be those that read this post that will say Yea, I don't believe this guys intel either or who does this guy think he is because so and so said you could no longer buy in country or take IQD out of the country or that the exchange rate had already changed in county.

I welcome that question and say you should question why there are two differing intel reports. It is either that I am lying, I have been lied to by my contacts in country or others are being misled or are misinforming you. Unfortunately, there are those that do not have the ability to contact someone in country and so they are left to choose who and what they believe without personally knowing those bringing the intel.

In the end we are ALL responsible for verifying any and ALL intel that may effect our decision whether to buy IQD or to expect a specific date that it will RV. At the same time we must also realize many of those that are bringing intel trust in those bringing it to them and are not just trying to deceive but om the end we owe it to ourselves to verify.

If we believe we are being deceived or given false intel then it is up to each individual to decide whether to continue to listen to and follow or just listen and then do our own due diligence to prove or disprove any further intel we receive.

I do believe in this investment and I do believe it may happen soon. If it doesn't I am not selling my IQD for I truly believe someday it WILL RV and then all of this will seem a small price to have paid.

Blessings

Last edited by jda@lfminternational.net on Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

jda@lfminternational.net

http://www.living-faith-ministries.org

Back to top Go down

We are responsible to trust but verify for ourselves. Empty Re: We are responsible to trust but verify for ourselves.

Post by Duckyboy Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:41 am

"I am finding that the best way is to checkout the intel for yourself. I visit many different sites (both free and paid) and am amazed at those who both bash when intel proves to be false and those that blindly follow everything that is said"

I love this statement....so true that it is sad.
Duckyboy
Duckyboy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum