Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
Okie's wingmen I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Okie's wingmen I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Okie's wingmen I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Okie's wingmen I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Okie's wingmen I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Okie's wingmen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Okie's wingmen I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Okie's wingmen I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Okie's wingmen I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Okie's wingmen I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Okie's wingmen I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Okie's wingmen I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Okie's wingmen I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Okie's wingmen I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Okie's wingmen I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Okie's wingmen I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Okie's wingmen I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Okie's wingmen I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Okie's wingmen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Okie's wingmen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

Okie's wingmen

+18
Horizon
Azure
Viking81
LookingAtTheHeavens
golfanytime
belmont
Purpleskyz
Jayzze
PrudenceArt
DTDrake
freebird
showmethe$
therealbutterfly
raidernick
Austin-Powers for PM
happywelshguy
ADMIN
thiggenb
22 posters

Go down

Okie's wingmen Empty Okie's wingmen

Post by thiggenb Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:51 pm

What happened to bear and scotti, and their updates?

Thanks

thiggenb
New Member
New Member

Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-06-30

Back to top Go down

Okie's wingmen Empty Re: Okie's wingmen

Post by ADMIN Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:11 pm

They come in when they can... Holidays and preparing for Christmas has stretched EVERYONE a little thin... their still around...

🎅

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3449
Join date : 2011-06-16

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Okie's wingmen Empty Re: Okie's wingmen

Post by happywelshguy Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:23 pm

ScottieG will not Post until after the RV, because of too many members constantly bashing.

We lost a great source of information, due to the constant negativism.

bounce

thiggenb wrote:What happened to bear and scotti, and their updates?

Thanks

*****************
"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 774
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Okie's wingmen Empty Re: Okie's wingmen

Post by Austin-Powers for PM Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:30 pm

happywelshguy wrote:ScottieG will not Post until after the RV, because of too many members constantly bashing.

We lost a great source of information, due to the constant negativism.

bounce

thiggenb wrote:What happened to bear and scotti, and their updates?

Thanks

Sorry, ScottiG brought this onto himself. He pretty much put his stake in the ground and said that it would absolutely happen no later than December 1st. He even berated members who questioned him on that notion. When it didn't happen and he got bashed, instead of coming back and admitting he was wrong, he decided not to show up again and blamed it on the members. At least Bear has been in to admit that his intel was off and that he will say in the game to help us all out.

I absolutely love the fact that ScottiG was always straight-forward and never tried to dress up his intel in coded phrases and confusing lingo, but when you are wrong, eat some humble pie instead of lashing out at those who are simply calling you on the carpet.

Austin-Powers for PM
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 96
Join date : 2011-07-21

Back to top Go down

Okie's wingmen Empty Re: Okie's wingmen

Post by raidernick Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:50 pm

Austin-Powers for PM wrote:
happywelshguy wrote:ScottieG will not Post until after the RV, because of too many members constantly bashing.

We lost a great source of information, due to the constant negativism.

bounce

thiggenb wrote:What happened to bear and scotti, and their updates?

Thanks

Sorry, ScottiG brought this onto himself. He pretty much put his stake in the ground and said that it would absolutely happen no later than December 1st. He even berated members who questioned him on that notion. When it didn't happen and he got bashed, instead of coming back and admitting he was wrong, he decided not to show up again and blamed it on the members. At least Bear has been in to admit that his intel was off and that he will say in the game to help us all out.

I absolutely love the fact that ScottiG was always straight-forward and never tried to dress up his intel in coded phrases and confusing lingo, but when you are wrong, eat some humble pie instead of lashing out at those who are simply calling you on the carpet.

It’s true and that wasn’t the first time. He also went on a rant back in September when he emphatically insisted that the Kuwaiti Dinar had revalued. When three of us politely tried to explain that it had not revalued and that we were on the phone live with BofA’s currency dept. confirming that, he was curt and omnipotent about the situation calling us jerks for not taking his word for it. Well he was wrong but he never came back then to apologize either. Some of you say we lost a great source of information but if that information is always wrong then how is it a great source? You may say we lost a great member or a great orator but the person should at least have the cojones to admit that they were wrong after the fact instead of taking their ball and going home.
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 241
Join date : 2011-07-28

Back to top Go down

Okie's wingmen Empty Re: Okie's wingmen

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:00 pm

Austin-Powers for PM wrote:
happywelshguy wrote:ScottieG will not Post until after the RV, because of too many members constantly bashing.

We lost a great source of information, due to the constant negativism.

bounce

thiggenb wrote:What happened to bear and scotti, and their updates?

Thanks

Sorry, ScottiG brought this onto himself. He pretty much put his stake in the ground and said that it would absolutely happen no later than December 1st. He even berated members who questioned him on that notion. When it didn't happen and he got bashed, instead of coming back and admitting he was wrong, he decided not to show up again and blamed it on the members. At least Bear has been in to admit that his intel was off and that he will say in the game to help us all out.

I absolutely love the fact that ScottiG was always straight-forward and never tried to dress up his intel in coded phrases and confusing lingo, but when you are wrong, eat some humble pie instead of lashing out at those who are simply calling you on the carpet.

Well said Austin, I respect someone more if they can own up to mistakes. Not try and fight and still claim they were right when its clear as day they were wrong. He continues to argue with me on the rate of the KWD and swears his banker will buy at $4.08 yet the central bank of kuwait shows its $3.59. That is something so easily verified yet he cant admit his contact was/is wrong.

This is why people harp and get upset with the 'gurus' because its false info shared and easily verified in many cases. So why not take the time to verify it yourself instead of putting it out and just looking bad? Makes no sense to me.....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2011-08-02

Back to top Go down

Okie's wingmen Empty Re: Okie's wingmen

Post by showmethe$ Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:49 pm

AGREED....Well said
showmethe$
showmethe$
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 77
Join date : 2011-11-06

Back to top Go down

Okie's wingmen Empty Re: Okie's wingmen

Post by freebird Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:00 pm

I think ScottieG is right where he needs to be until he can obtain some intel that is closer to fact than fiction.

Additionally, I am so amused at the "thank you so much" for the information provided that proves unfounded. It's like you asking a person to break your $20.00 bill. He takes your $20.00 and he counts out $17.00 bucks back. You say ""thank you" while walking off scratching your head.:shock:

freebird
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 44
Join date : 2011-08-14

Back to top Go down

Okie's wingmen Empty Re: Okie's wingmen

Post by DTDrake Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:45 pm

wreckless I hate to be negative but this site is as ridiculous as the possibility of Obama being re-elected in the next election. I personally witnessed on this chat site the fact that Bear bet his life on the RV by the end of Sept, then again the end of October and again the end of November. He also bet his 4th life on this rv'g by the end of the year. I also personally witnessed Okie tell two different people that had lost their jobs not to worry about it as they would be rich tomorrow and that they didn't need to find another job. Scotti G, Bulldog, Johnny Wad, Rich Queen, Dinar Queen, BGG, Poppy 1 (2,3, and so on) as well as about 20 other gurus/wingmen and or mods on this site have all called the RV so many times that it is SAD. Poor Okie still thinks that it RV'd back in June or July for his birthday, poor lost soul. Then Okie said that we would have an October to remember, well we didn't. The bottom line is that all of this GURU PUPU being spewed on this site, as well as others is for one reason only and that is to pump up dinar sales, in my opinion. I don't know about anybody else, but I have had it with all of these hollier than though fools that claim to be men of god and christians. While this investment is a good one to be in, do your own research, check CBI.IQ and forex for the real deal as nobody on this site or other dinar sites have a clue as to what they are talking about. If you are listening to them for security information, tax information, future investment information or anything else for that matter, god help you as you will be spinning your wheels in circle after circle after circle. NUFF SAID! wreckless wreckless


BANNED - Miskebam :evil:

DTDrake
New Member
New Member

Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Okie's wingmen Empty Re: Okie's wingmen

Post by PrudenceArt Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:53 pm

That is funny Obama will win re-election, he will look like a hero when this rv occurs

PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 204
Join date : 2011-06-19

Back to top Go down

Okie's wingmen Empty Re: Okie's wingmen

Post by Jayzze Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:56 pm

not bashing anyone but to me when you say we lost a great source of info i find that missleading to me a great source of info is one who supplys info and is right most of the time unlike never ever right sorry but a fact is fact
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 5986
Join date : 2011-06-23

Back to top Go down

Okie's wingmen Empty Re: Okie's wingmen

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:01 pm

PrudenceArt wrote:That is funny Obama will win re-election, he will look like a hero when this rv occurs

Sure hope no one is stupid enough to vote that guy back in office..... He has done enough damage in the time he has been in office, cant imagine 4 more years of it....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2011-08-02

Back to top Go down

Okie's wingmen Empty Re: Okie's wingmen

Post by Jayzze Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:11 pm

therealbutterfly with all the stuff that o is doing no way on earth will he win he is screwing most of the people and the ones that would vote for him are being challanged in many states with voter registration laws so we should be in good shape the thought of 4 more yrs is sickning
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 5986
Join date : 2011-06-23

Back to top Go down

Okie's wingmen Empty Re: Okie's wingmen

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:17 pm

None of your votes count in the Presidential election. IT IS THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE that votes that person into office. I just do not understand how this simple fact seems to allude most all of the voting public. Educate yourselves with this process and you will then be able to make informed votes.

*****************
Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Okie's wingmen 2245507099Okie's wingmen 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5765
Join date : 2011-08-16
Location : Woodstock Nation

Back to top Go down

Okie's wingmen Empty Re: Okie's wingmen

Post by belmont Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:37 pm

jayzze wrote:therealbutterfly with all the stuff that o is doing no way on earth will he win he is screwing most of the people and the ones that would vote for him are being challanged in many states with voter registration laws so we should be in good shape the thought of 4 more yrs is sickning

Well have your dogie bag new by.

The changes in voter registration laws are turning the clock backwards, and that is not good.

belmont
New Member
New Member

Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-07-24
Location : US

Back to top Go down

Okie's wingmen Empty Re: Okie's wingmen

Post by golfanytime Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:59 pm

To all of you bashing ScottiG most of you are full or hot air. The ones that do the bashing and complaining offer zero intel, ScottiG was the first to say it was going to be after November 30th. He got bashed by the usual bashers who offer nothing except their misrable attitudes. He was a great resource and the bashers who don't know anything in regards to intel and only offer rude remarks still bash who ever shares. I believe Okie said he and Bear were more connected to actual sources than any so called guru. As far as I am concerned all the bashers should be banned. I admit I am no intel provider and I also admit I am not entitled to to bash people who share their time with all of us. So if you want to bash, go do it somewhere else. Other than a few sour apples, nobody wants to hear your whining and complaining and bashing of good people. Go be miserable somewhere else where you arrigance and ignorance can be shared with fellow bashers and people who think they are more important than the rest of us. As far as the majority of good people who are grateful on this site, have a wonderful Christmas and may the RV occur in time for you to help others. I was typing very fast and there could be typo's. Sorry

golfanytime
New Member
New Member

Posts : 24
Join date : 2011-06-27

Back to top Go down

Okie's wingmen Empty Re: Okie's wingmen

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:05 pm

golfanytime wrote:To all of you bashing ScottiG most of you are full or hot air. The ones that do the bashing and complaining offer zero intel, ScottiG was the first to say it was going to be after November 30th. He got bashed by the usual bashers who offer nothing except their misrable attitudes. He was a great resource and the bashers who don't know anything in regards to intel and only offer rude remarks still bash who ever shares. I believe Okie said he and Bear were more connected to actual sources than any so called guru. As far as I am concerned all the bashers should be banned. I admit I am no intel provider and I also admit I am not entitled to to bash people who share their time with all of us. So if you want to bash, go do it somewhere else. Other than a few sour apples, nobody wants to hear your whining and complaining and bashing of good people. Go be miserable somewhere else where you arrigance and ignorance can be shared with fellow bashers and people who think they are more important than the rest of us. As far as the majority of good people who are grateful on this site, have a wonderful Christmas and may the RV occur in time for you to help others. I was typing very fast and there could be typo's. Sorry


Here we go again, somehow pointing out complete misinformation is bashing..... Tell me how him stating something that is flat out WRONG and verifiable via the central bank of kuwait and not admitting it but still defending it as truth, how is that a good thing again?

And I am no basher, nor am I miserable. But nice to see that you only want to wish the happy people a Merry Christmas lol

I am here for facts and the truth and when something is presented as truth, and found out to be false, I will state that. I would HOPE that the one who stated it as truth would come back and retract that but it hasnt happened with all the gurus. Only a few ever admitted they were wrong....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2011-08-02

Back to top Go down

Okie's wingmen Empty Re: Okie's wingmen

Post by golfanytime Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:10 pm

well why dont you offer some intel. You act like you know something. Please share. Anyone can look up a website. Tell us something we dont know other than the fact that you will point out peoples faults. You are perfect or at least you think you are. Not going to have a debate with you. You just have nothing kind to say. I have heard you say many negative things about many people. You should be banned.

golfanytime
New Member
New Member

Posts : 24
Join date : 2011-06-27

Back to top Go down

Okie's wingmen Empty Re: Okie's wingmen

Post by ADMIN Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:15 pm

Okie's wingmen Merry%20go%20round

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3449
Join date : 2011-06-16

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Okie's wingmen Empty Re: Okie's wingmen

Post by ADMIN Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:16 pm

threadsneaker

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3449
Join date : 2011-06-16

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Okie's wingmen Empty Re: Okie's wingmen

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:20 pm

golfanytime wrote:well why dont you offer some intel. You act like you know something. Please share. Anyone can look up a website. Tell us something we dont know other than the fact that you will point out peoples faults. You are perfect or at least you think you are. Not going to have a debate with you. You just have nothing kind to say. I have heard you say many negative things about many people. You should be banned.

Well you want to debate with me since you keep talking to me.. I never said I was perfect. I used to share intel but when it kept proving to be wrong, I stopped. Now I hold back what I hear so I dont get anyone upset or in hyper mode. I tend to vet the info on my own. After 8 years of being in this, I have plenty of contacts, and trust me, alot of them are clueless. I dont point out peoples faults, I point out misinformation. Yes its easy to look up a website, so why dont the gurus do the same before they share info that can be debunked so easily? THATS my point.

Its irresponsible this late in the game, with so many people grasping for this as their saving grace, ready to end it all if something good doenst happen for them, to give false hope. I have seen people kill themselves over the rumors. I have seen people quit jobs because a guru said it was done. Sure they had other problems and should have been more responsible, but it seems they wouldnt have done those thngs without a trigger. And what was the trigger? False info from gurus.....

I have never been negative about anyone, just the info shared. And I am not negative in that, just a realist looking for TRUTH. How do you think I survived 8 years????? So tell me why should I be banned again? Because I have never been rude or nasty or demeaning to anyone, just a fact finder. But you have been pretty nasty to me, for no reason. I was not rude to you.

*****************
Okie's wingmen Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2011-08-02

Back to top Go down

Okie's wingmen Empty Re: Okie's wingmen

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:21 pm

Miske lol!

*****************
Okie's wingmen Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2011-08-02

Back to top Go down

Okie's wingmen Empty Re: Okie's wingmen

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:27 pm

I see one basher got what they had coming. Lets keep that ball rolling! Laughing
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 267
Join date : 2011-12-15

Back to top Go down

Okie's wingmen Empty Re: Okie's wingmen

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:31 pm

LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:I see one basher got what they had coming. Lets keep that ball rolling! Laughing


Not sure who you are referring to, but if you imply its me, what exactly did I get and where did I bash anyone?
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2011-08-02

Back to top Go down

Okie's wingmen Empty Re: Okie's wingmen

Post by golfanytime Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:57 pm

actually you were just the last to say something in a string of negative comments about ScottiG. You just responded. I was writing in general and not about anyone specific. I used to enjoy coming on this site because of Okie , ScottiG, bEAR, Bulldog, Asells, and many others, I stay away due to all the negative postings. Then the owner started a non bashing rule and i came back. The last few times I have seen many of the bashers starting up again. I understand you by far are not the poster I was was referring to because I choose not to name people. I personally know several members who are afraid to post because of bashings. People should say thanks ScottiG for spending hours trying to get the real information and sharing it with us. He is one person who I dont think should ever be confused as a pumper. He gives the good and the bad news. So Butterfly, Im sorry if you thought it was directed at you. I just wish the negative comments would stop and the thank yous would be more appropriate. Sorry for the typos because I can't type fast without the mistakes.

golfanytime
New Member
New Member

Posts : 24
Join date : 2011-06-27

Back to top Go down

Okie's wingmen Empty Re: Okie's wingmen

Post by Viking81 Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:20 pm

I want this to happen as much as anyone. But if readers asking legit questions after months and months of hearing from the "gurus" that "this is the weekend!" and "tonight is our night!"...if that's bashing, what's the point of doing anything other than shutting off your computers and waiting to read about the RV on FOREX?

Someone asked Okie a reasonable question tonight and his answer wasn't an answer. In fact, it sounded pretty pissy to me. I'm sure he's tired. We all are. But if the "gurus" can't handle questions after constantly predicting things that have yet to come true and don't understand people's frustration, then they should stop putting themselves out there. And the "we're doing it for free" is commendable, but it still doesn't excuse. Whether it's for free or for pay, a wrong prediction is a wrong prediction. You can't have it both ways. Hold yourself out to be an expert and that comes with a degree of accountability.

Because up to this point, if we're measuring bottom line results all the gurus have the same success rate as everyone who's not a "guru". Keep guessing and someday anyone can be right. Here's hoping the monkey throwing darts hits the bulls eye this week.

Viking81
New Member
New Member

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-10-27

Back to top Go down

Okie's wingmen Empty Re: Okie's wingmen

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:39 pm

Viking Okie's wingmen 1261280965

*****************
Okie's wingmen Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2011-08-02

Back to top Go down

Okie's wingmen Empty Re: Okie's wingmen

Post by Azure Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:48 pm

It always helps to yell at the weatherman when hes wrong.
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 421
Join date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

Okie's wingmen Empty Re: Okie's wingmen

Post by Viking81 Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:56 pm

True, Azure. But at least the weatherman is right half the time. Guru's so far are 0 for (thousands???)

The point isn't their sincerity or their contacts or their connections or their desire to provide info. The point is if you put yourself out there as an expert, there is accountability. If you're wrong, be wrong. But don't get upset with the people who have trusted you when they ask you questions or get frustrated. If I predict it to happen every weekend, someday I'm going to be right. So either I'm a guru and don't know it or the inside track the gurus have isn't all that valuable.

Go RV.

Viking81
New Member
New Member

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-10-27

Back to top Go down

Okie's wingmen Empty Re: Okie's wingmen

Post by Horizon Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:15 pm

Very Happy Forget about all the predictions of the past... look at everything that has been going on, and you can see we, are a whole lot closer than we have ever been! We are at the end days of this journey!

Come on RV....We are ready!!!Okie's wingmen 203646764

*****************
Okie's wingmen Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Okie's wingmen 7_6_8
 
 Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 4683
Join date : 2011-10-16
Age : 63
Location : The South

Back to top Go down

Okie's wingmen Empty Re: Okie's wingmen

Post by Azure Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:37 pm

the news always changes and that is progress remember they did not go to all this trouble just to dump the idea at the very end.
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 421
Join date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

Okie's wingmen Empty Re: Okie's wingmen

Post by Austin-Powers for PM Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:55 pm

#11.)kdw: so if we dont see this by the 23 rd it will be next year OkieTHANKS FOR ALL THAT YOU DO and thanks for the chat room

..OKIE OIL MAN: KDW--DON'T PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH--THAT IS YOUR OPINION--NOT MINE


When will Okie learn to be gracious instead of snotty and condescending. Sigh........ Mad


Last edited by Austin-Powers for PM on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Austin-Powers for PM
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 96
Join date : 2011-07-21

Back to top Go down

Okie's wingmen Empty Re: Okie's wingmen

Post by Kevind53 Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:02 pm

Austin-Powers for PM wrote:#11.)kdw: so if we dont see this by the 23 rd it will be next year OkieTHANKS FOR ALL THAT YOU DO and thanks for the chat room

..OKIE OIL MAN: KDW--DON'T PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH--THAT IS YOUR OPINION--NOT MINE

When will Okie learn to be gracious instead of snotty and condescending. Sigh........ Mad

Personally, I would likely have replied the same way if I felt someone was trying to imply I said something I didn't ... hmm ... come to think of it, I have used those exact words. Not snotty, or condescending just straight forward correction of what was at best a misquote.

*****************
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

 Okie's wingmen 2805820865  Okie's wingmen 2805820865  Okie's wingmen 2805820865  Okie's wingmen 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 27254
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 24
Location : Umm right here!

Back to top Go down

Okie's wingmen Empty Re: Okie's wingmen

Post by Austin-Powers for PM Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:11 pm

Kevind53 wrote:
Austin-Powers for PM wrote:#11.)kdw: so if we dont see this by the 23 rd it will be next year OkieTHANKS FOR ALL THAT YOU DO and thanks for the chat room

..OKIE OIL MAN: KDW--DON'T PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH--THAT IS YOUR OPINION--NOT MINE

When will Okie learn to be gracious instead of snotty and condescending. Sigh........ Mad

Personally, I would likely have replied the same way if I felt someone was trying to imply I said something I didn't ... hmm ... come to think of it, I have used those exact words. Not snotty, or condescending just straight forward correction of what was at best a misquote.

In taking a second look at kdw"s question, it's apparent that he meant the first sentence as a question rather than a statement. He simply missed the question mark. I guess Okie missed that mistake and instead read the statement literally, so I'll cut Okie some slack there. However it seems evident that this was simply a punctuation mistake and not a deliberate attempt to misquote Okie, so why such a harsh response?

Austin-Powers for PM
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 96
Join date : 2011-07-21

Back to top Go down

Okie's wingmen Empty Re: Okie's wingmen

Post by Kevind53 Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:31 pm

Personally I don't take it as a harsh response ... I would say the identical thing, in that situation ... one problem with the internet and chat is there is no way to effectively convey emotions ... you can't hear the tone of someones typing, nor read a persons body language and facial expressions in a chat. Though I have never met Okie, or even chatted with him, (what little time I have on line is usually spent here or searching for info) what I know of him tells me he is a man of integrity and not likely to respond in the way you assumed he did.

*****************
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

 Okie's wingmen 2805820865  Okie's wingmen 2805820865  Okie's wingmen 2805820865  Okie's wingmen 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 27254
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 24
Location : Umm right here!

Back to top Go down

Okie's wingmen Empty Re: Okie's wingmen

Post by yellowbird Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:02 am

Okie has been ill and is just recovering, I am very thankful he can report to us again, when he feels like it. If he has just said something why should he repeat it when the person asking the question can just wait until it is posted and read his answer . Okie is then free to answer a new question. The way I look at it is since the informers have kept letting us know that things are moving along in the right direction and we hear Iraq is making progress.that in itself makes me feel better, so I think the gurus have been helping a lot. I am very thankful for all of them. We want to hear the information they get even if it is not always what we want to hear. I want to say thank all,very much, that have been helping keep us posted. I think they have done great and the best they could, some of the things change after they get the information. I have no contacts myself.
yellowbird
yellowbird
New Member
New Member

Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-06-20

Back to top Go down

Okie's wingmen Empty Re: Okie's wingmen

Post by landcareunlimited Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 am

What may help the Guru's credibility would be if one of their predictions does not materialize they elaborate on the where, what and why. Perhaps if they provided some logical context their predictions might make more sense, especially when they consistently do not materialize. Instead, there is always the anonymous source they cannot divulge.

To be clear, I do NOT get the sense Okie and his wingmen are playing games or intentionally misleading anyone. I also do NOT believe they are selling Dinar or financially profiting from this site. Respectfully, I would very much like to understand their position better.
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 348
Join date : 2011-11-03
Location : Arizona

Back to top Go down

Okie's wingmen Empty Re: Okie's wingmen

Post by Austin-Powers for PM Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:11 am

Kevind53 wrote:Personally I don't take it as a harsh response ... I would say the identical thing, in that situation ... one problem with the internet and chat is there is no way to effectively convey emotions ... you can't hear the tone of someones typing, nor read a persons body language and facial expressions in a chat. Though I have never met Okie, or even chatted with him, (what little time I have on line is usually spent here or searching for info) what I know of him tells me he is a man of integrity and not likely to respond in the way you assumed he did.

I believe that you are correct with being misunderstood in a chat, so I think that perhaps both sides have been misunderstood. I have followed Okie for over a year, and there are times that he will give what are seemingly harsh answers to innocent and sincere questions. I know that in the past he has apologized later and said that he was tired and probably went overboard, so I am assuming that this was potentially the case here. I can't know that for sure so I think that I will give him the benefit of the doubt here.

Austin-Powers for PM
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 96
Join date : 2011-07-21

Back to top Go down

Okie's wingmen Empty Re: Okie's wingmen

Post by jlewis7777 Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:12 am

I have a very hard time believing that the original 3 paragraphs were written by a wing-man...either an OOM wingman aor one from any other dinar info site. Every "wingman" knows more about the fluidity of this dinar revaluation than to post such tommyrot. Also a "wingman" would certainly know not to use such crude and unexceptable language. Therefore I immediately drew my opinion that the poster was an imposter.

Doc.

jlewis7777
New Member
New Member

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-08-05

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum