Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
Is th RV going to happen I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Is th RV going to happen I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
Is th RV going to happen I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Is th RV going to happen I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Is th RV going to happen I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Is th RV going to happen I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Is th RV going to happen I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Is th RV going to happen I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Is th RV going to happen I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Is th RV going to happen I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Is th RV going to happen I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Is th RV going to happen I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Is th RV going to happen I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Is th RV going to happen I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Is th RV going to happen I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Is th RV going to happen I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Is th RV going to happen I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Is th RV going to happen I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Is th RV going to happen I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Is th RV going to happen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

Is th RV going to happen

+17
Catherine
Leliu5th
zerhourwriter
evansx4
AZ41
Kevind53
therealbutterfly
revenuerog
openmind
TXMom3
Jayzze
gampy
explorer
Ponee
pgo
happywelshguy
Truthlooker
21 posters

Go down

Is th RV going to happen Empty Is th RV going to happen

Post by Truthlooker Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:25 pm

I have read so many articles over the past few months from the gurus saying this has to happen each week for one reason or another.

My question? Is this ever really going to happen in the next ten years? How about some straight forward intel if you are wanting to be the center instead of airplanes and ovens.

Truthlooker

Back to top Go down

Is th RV going to happen Empty Re: Is th RV going to happen

Post by happywelshguy Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:31 pm

Y - E - S

Very, Very, Very soon

bounce

Truthlooker wrote: I have read so many articles over the past few months from the gurus saying this has to happen each week for one reason or another.

My question? Is this ever really going to happen in the next ten years? How about some straight forward intel if you are wanting to be the center instead of airplanes and ovens.

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pgo Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:34 pm

Really hoping so!!☀ C'mon RV!!!
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:45 pm

We can only wait and see. I believe it is going to happen,that it has to happen for so many reasons but it is just a matter of when?
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by explorer Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:49 pm

Yup! it's coming run

explorer

Back to top Go down

Post by gampy Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:20 pm

I think so when Iraq is ready

go RV

gampy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:36 pm

it will one day so in the mean time put your seatbelt on and enjoy the journey
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:41 pm

Sometimes i myself think it will never happen even though i can list reasons why it should

Back to top Go down

Post by TXMom3 Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:49 pm

They can't give all info for security reasons so if you read between the lines you might find a clue. Maybe oven at 440 is tied to GBP and USD tied to the 747's.

TXMom3

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:06 pm

As much as I want this to happen, Im more uncertain about it now than at any point before.

The only 'NEWS' out of Iraq says that there will be a major monetary change this coming year. That is a fact and no one can deny that.

The question remains whether the change will come in the form of an RV or a Lop or what?

There is a lot of talk about the PTB and how they are out to hurt 'the people.' So does one really think that a bunch of self righteous redneck millionaires is part of their plan? I mean the causes many of us would support would be antithetical to what we believe they are doing, right?

One of my major concerns is with the inconsistencies and some times out right lies, from those claiming that it will RV. Furthermore, many of the gurus have enormous baggage, so do I really trust them? Many people also present their 'intel' in order to exploit the desperation of many of people affected by the global economic correction.

So there are two ways to look at it, focus on the NEWS (keeping some hope alive), or focus on what some of the GURUS say (who are clearly making things up and making a profit in the process).

So im just going to sit on the Dinar. If it happens, great. If not, Meh!

Is th RV going to happen Meh_cat

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by revenuerog Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:29 pm

Well I CAN tell ya this....I"m gettin' OFF the reserve train...just buy whatever you can afford, and sit on 'em....

‎"If you think the cost of success is high, wait until you get the bill for failure."
~Charlie Ragus
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://www.pileof.goldfromkb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:44 pm

Joyce Olvera wrote:They can't give all info for security reasons so if you read between the lines you might find a clue. Maybe oven at 440 is tied to GBP and USD tied to the 747's.

No one knows the date nor the rate. Its all just rumors and speculation. Dont take any of it as fact.....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:27 pm

We all expect it will happen, otherwise we would not have invested in it. It's called speculation for a reason, no one knows for sure, and as was already said no one knows when or at what rate.

As the banner states, If you don't see in in CBI or Forex, then it didn't happen.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Is th RV going to happen 2805820865  Is th RV going to happen 2805820865  Is th RV going to happen 2805820865  Is th RV going to happen 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by explorer Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:42 am

revenuerog wrote:Well I CAN tell ya this....I"m gettin' OFF the reserve train...just buy whatever you can afford, and sit on 'em....

Wise decision! I've never bought into reserves myself and never will.

explorer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:07 am

Between now and 2013 is the correct answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by AZ41 Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:36 am

Well said, why do they have to talk in freaking code all the time? It is very annoying, aside from the part they are never right.

Truthlooker wrote: I have read so many articles over the past few months from the gurus saying this has to happen each week for one reason or another.

AZ41
AZ41

Back to top Go down

Post by evansx4 Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:03 pm

I really wish everyone could be adults & not be so rude when the info they are getting is not what they want to hear! If you don't like what the guru's are saying then why are you still a member on this site?? This is an investment!! If you don't have something good & positive to say...then don't say anything at all! Everyone is praying for this RV but it will happen when GOD has it planned to happen!

Diana S. Evans
Independent Scentsy Consultant
GET SCENTS...GO WICKLESS!
www.dianaevans.scentsy.us
evansx4
evansx4

http://www.dianaevans.scentsy.us

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:47 pm

My advice is to stop waiting on the get rich quick mentality and just chill out.

Unless you have a better way to generate that kind of income. Even if it takes ten years. Just live your life.

No guru knows anything worth making decisions on.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:48 pm

evansx4 wrote:I really wish everyone could be adults & not be so rude when the info they are getting is not what they want to hear! If you don't like what the guru's are saying then why are you still a member on this site?? This is an investment!! If you don't have something good & positive to say...then don't say anything at all! Everyone is praying for this RV but it will happen when GOD has it planned to happen!

Yes ma'm, I agree that we need to stay positive and your totally right about that. Sometimes a few of us will make jokes and have a nice laugh, but its all good. Everyone wants this RV! Im kind of young so its very easy for me to joke around and not be adult like Smile.

Its not so much that the info is not what we want to hear, its usually very good news. I would say that the majority of the intel says its going down tomorrow or within the week, so in that sense its 'positive.' Its just frustrating sometimes when the reasons given are not consistent with the news. But whatever, this dinar community is in itself a very interesting microcosm and I've learned much from the members (especially those whom I disagree with a lot of the time), so I stay.

Yes, I too believe in the Lord our God and pray and hope that this will come soon, for all of us. Jesus is perhaps the most awesome historical figure I can think of and with or without the RV, I find grace and confidence in his selflessness, innocence, and love!

Nice logo, by the way. I feel it was another example of corporate malfeasance and government regulatory negligence to add to the ever growing list. People were killed and the very environment we live in was damaged. Its sad how, many people have forgotten about it. I bet if it was done by an Arab and not a corporation, people would remember it better. I feel so bad for all people in the gulf who were affected.

God bless you and me to!

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:52 pm

AZ41 wrote:Well said, why do they have to talk in freaking code all the time? It is very annoying, aside from the part they are never right.

You must be new to the IQD. They didnt used to talk in code on this site. But then about 2 months ago they decided not to call a rate or a date anymore...

As you can see that lasted all of two months.. but in the mean time all this code talk evolved. I guess they figured if the spoke this way, they could call it without really calling it... now there just back to calling it. lol

Its cool to see how this online community is evolving or devolving. Im not really sure which one yet.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Leliu5th Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:59 pm

If you research the history of Iraq you know the RV will happen.....this is an investment.....so if your new to holding this currency, just keep your pantyhose on yeah! You cannot predict the future..... 8)

"Truly, when in the place of work, idleness, in place of the spirit of measure and equity, caprice and pride invade, fortune is changed just as with morality".
Lady Fortuna
Leliu5th
Leliu5th
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:04 pm

openmind wrote:
evansx4 wrote:I really wish everyone could be adults & not be so rude when the info they are getting is not what they want to hear! If you don't like what the guru's are saying then why are you still a member on this site?? This is an investment!! If you don't have something good & positive to say...then don't say anything at all! Everyone is praying for this RV but it will happen when GOD has it planned to happen!

Yes ma'm, I agree that we need to stay positive and your totally right about that. Sometimes a few of us will make jokes and have a nice laugh, but its all good. Everyone wants this RV! Im kind of young so its very easy for me to joke around and not be adult like Smile.

Its not so much that the info is not what we want to hear, its usually very good news. I would say that the majority of the intel says its going down tomorrow or within the week, so in that sense its 'positive.' Its just frustrating sometimes when the reasons given are not consistent with the news. But whatever, this dinar community is in itself a very interesting microcosm and I've learned much from the members (especially those whom I disagree with a lot of the time), so I stay.

Yes, I too believe in the Lord our God and pray and hope that this will come soon, for all of us. Jesus is perhaps the most awesome historical figure I can think of and with or without the RV, I find grace and confidence in his selflessness, innocence, and love!

Nice logo, by the way. I feel it was another example of corporate malfeasance and government regulatory negligence to add to the ever growing list. People were killed and the very environment we live in was damaged. Its sad how, many people have forgotten about it. I bet if it was done by an Arab and not a corporation, people would remember it better. I feel so bad for all people in the gulf who were affected.

God bless you and me to!

Well I would not have asked this but since you alluded to being so young-I just have to ask-how old ru? I kinda guessed u to be about 5
0+!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Is th RV going to happen Smiley-happy093Is th RV going to happen 7_11_117Is th RV going to happen Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:14 pm

openmind wrote:

God bless you and me to!

Openminded you are right on this response, it does get flustrating, but we have to stay postive or we would really get down waiting on it. I believe a good laugh or joke is great, breaks the blah of things.

About the logo you are right so many forget so soon. I loss my son, and it was Evanx4's brother, on the Deepwater Horizon. Many people just remember the oil spill. Yes that was a thing that should have never happened, greed allowed it to happen. My prayers go out each day for all oilfield workers out there. Be Blessed, looking forward to the Big RV, whenever it decides to come along!!!!Smile

Is th RV going to happen Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Is th RV going to happen 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:15 pm

I definitely believe the RV/RI will happen, and quite soon, too. Sometimes I feel like Alvin the Chipmunk with "Hurry Christmas." Do you remember that feeling that Christmas would NEVER get here, or school vacation was so far away you couldn't even daydream about it? Just imagine how the folks feel who have been invested in dinar for 7 or 8 years!

Well, now I think we're in the final stretch. All the things which were set out as needing to happen pre RV appear to have taken place. We're all just along for this ride. We have no "right" to expect anything, but I do believe this will prove to be an astute investment. Don't get discouraged, and don't give up when we're so close.

Is th RV going to happen Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Is th RV going to happen Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Leliu5th Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:18 pm

Right on to SEB Top dog.... Very Happy

"Truly, when in the place of work, idleness, in place of the spirit of measure and equity, caprice and pride invade, fortune is changed just as with morality".
Lady Fortuna
Leliu5th
Leliu5th
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:22 pm

THANK YOU SEBBIE!!! :cheers: :rendeer: 🎅 :cheers:

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Is th RV going to happen Smiley-happy093Is th RV going to happen 7_11_117Is th RV going to happen Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:25 pm

Hurry RV don't delay .....
Dinarians can hardly wait
How we want to see the change
How we want to cash it in
So hurry Christmas
don't ... de....lay!!!!!!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Is th RV going to happen 2805820865  Is th RV going to happen 2805820865  Is th RV going to happen 2805820865  Is th RV going to happen 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:28 pm

🎅 Love it Kevind53....sing it...come on RVIs th RV going to happen 203646764

Is th RV going to happen Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Is th RV going to happen 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by evansx4 Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:34 pm

Thanks openminded & I agree with what you said also! Horizon (my mother) kinda replied before me & said what I would have:) No matter what someone's age is...if ya can't joke & laugh (especially when frustrated) it's Boring! Some could practice a little more class without the bash....

About the DWH11, thankyou for what you said but I probably shouldn't go into what my full opinion is about all companies involved! They murdered 11 Good Men who will forever be HERO'S!! One that happened to not just be my baby brother but best friend also:(

Diana S. Evans
Independent Scentsy Consultant
GET SCENTS...GO WICKLESS!
www.dianaevans.scentsy.us
evansx4
evansx4

http://www.dianaevans.scentsy.us

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:49 pm

Me I want a hula hoop!

http://www.hulu.com/watch/16497/alvin-and-the-chipmunks-christmas-song

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin-Powers for PM Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:51 pm

The answer is a big, fat YES!!! You have to look at the fundamentals on why this HAS to happen. Oil wealth, further security and economic stability, sovereignty, global need for a dramatic liquidity injection, and a whole host of other reasons not listed here.

I have 100% faith and conviction that this WILL happen. I have almost zero hope that it will occur by the end of the year. If you keep yourself grounded and know your "Dinar 101" basics, you will realize that sticking this out to it's final conclusion is the only option.

Austin-Powers for PM

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum