Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Okie shares valuable insight on the Dewey Round Table CC I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Okie shares valuable insight on the Dewey Round Table CC I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Okie shares valuable insight on the Dewey Round Table CC I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Okie shares valuable insight on the Dewey Round Table CC I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Okie shares valuable insight on the Dewey Round Table CC I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Okie shares valuable insight on the Dewey Round Table CC I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Okie shares valuable insight on the Dewey Round Table CC I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Okie shares valuable insight on the Dewey Round Table CC I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Okie shares valuable insight on the Dewey Round Table CC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Okie shares valuable insight on the Dewey Round Table CC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Okie shares valuable insight on the Dewey Round Table CC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Okie shares valuable insight on the Dewey Round Table CC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Okie shares valuable insight on the Dewey Round Table CC I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Okie shares valuable insight on the Dewey Round Table CC I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Okie shares valuable insight on the Dewey Round Table CC I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Okie shares valuable insight on the Dewey Round Table CC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Okie shares valuable insight on the Dewey Round Table CC I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Okie shares valuable insight on the Dewey Round Table CC I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Okie shares valuable insight on the Dewey Round Table CC I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Okie shares valuable insight on the Dewey Round Table CC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Okie shares valuable insight on the Dewey Round Table CC

+13
Azure
bless2bless
Keys
dinarling77
bigdoggie
Curly
goodasset
fridayh
asells
ministerb
insguy
trebor1859
mack
17 posters

Go down

Okie shares valuable insight on the Dewey Round Table CC Empty Okie shares valuable insight on the Dewey Round Table CC

Post by mack Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:18 am

Quote ==> I was told Friday [07/22] . . . late . . . of the 48 hour notification that the World Court had given to the United States Treasury . . . and/or the IMF [International Monetary Fund] . . . and some other department of the United States Government that I honestly don't remember . . . now . . . according to my calculations . . . that 48-hours is up tonight [Sunday – 07/24] . . . so . . . I put out since Friday [07/22] that it will happen on Sunday [07/24] . . . and we still have 3-hours to go . . . so . . . I will not be the least bit surprised to see it happen tonight [Sunday – 07/24] . . . or . . . at least while you guys are asleep . . . or Santa Claus comes . . . so . . . that's all I got outside knowing my Intel has not changed . . . and I'm still sticking with my sources . . . which incidentally are government sources has told me . . . so . . . with that all we can do is cross your fingers . . . say your prayers . . . and hope the Intel is correct . . . which it has been correct before . . . it's always been the date has always been incorrect . . . so . . . but . . . they were very adamant about this being our day or . . . tonight [Sunday – 07/24] will be our night . . . so . . . let's pray towards that end . . . question asked of Okie ==> What were you hearing like last week prior to Friday [07/22] . . . prior to Friday [07/22] I was hearing . . . towards the end to July . . . and before Friday [07/22] . . . I guess that is when the fertilizer hit the ventilator . . . and that's when . . . China and . . . I don't remember who else . . . China and someone went to the World's Court to force the issue of the IQD being reveled . . . because China . . . probably . . . has more stake in this than the United States does . . . and incidentally . . . China got the choice of the . . . of the oil fields to drill in . . . and they are already producing in their CNPC [CNPC is China's largest oil and gas producer and supplier] . . . C . . . N . . . P . . . C . . . oil company over their . . . so . . . they've got allot invested in Iraq . . . and they are investing more . . . Maliki went over there last week for three days . . . that people were wondering what he was doing . . . what he was doing over their . . . among other things . . . besides building . . . relations between the two countries was . . . he was soliciting . . . China to build two million single family dwellings . . . that . . . before . . . had been contracted to South Korea . . . but it had been contracted to South Korea on the basis of a . . . was a I.O.U. type of situation . . . and South Korea said . . . "We can't front that much money up front!" . . . and they backed out of it . . . so . . . Maliki went to China . . .and China said . . . "We can build them . . . we’ve got the money . . . we got all the American money . . . we can use it to build houses for ya!" . . . so . . . that was what Maliki was doing over their last week . . . and that . . . that really put the RV off a couple of days . . . but . . . it also put the pressure on China to go to the World Court . . . to force the United States to get off of the pot . . . because they were dragging it out on this debt ceiling . . . they were . . . the United States is consistently . . . had some reason for causing the RV not to happen . . . now . . . this is the sixth time this year that the United States government has been directly involved in keeping the Iraqi dinar from RV'ing . . . and that is the last straw for China this time . . . so they went to the World Court . . . and they got a rendering that . . . the treasury . . . the United States government . . . had to release . . . and let go of this by 48 hours from Friday [07/22] . . . whatever time Friday [07/22] it was that this became effective . . . so . . . to me it would be up to midnight [Sunday - 07/24] my time here in central . . . central . . . but that . . . that gives you a little background on why that I had given the . . . the time element of tonight [Sunday - 07/24] being the end of the road for us . . . I . . . I think we're there . . . you know . . . be it tonight [Sunday - 07/24] . . . in the morning [Monday - 07/25] . . . tomorrow [Monday - 07/25] . . . tomorrow night [Monday - 07/25] . . . we . . . we are . . . we are there . . . and I don't see . . . I've had many people question me about this going into Ramadan . . . I don't see any way possible it going into Ramadan . . . well . . . see . . . the 15th of July they started their Import / Export tariffs . . . and they are not going to be making any tax money on Imports and Exports at 1170 dinar . . . that forces them to raise it . . . besides that they've got a bunch of bills to pay on the 31st of July . . . so . . . there are lots of contributing factors having to RV now <== End quote

Last edited by mack on Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:45 am; edited 3 times in total

mack

Back to top Go down

Okie shares valuable insight on the Dewey Round Table CC Empty Re: Okie shares valuable insight on the Dewey Round Table CC

Post by trebor1859 Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:13 am

Thanks for the post.

trebor1859

Back to top Go down

Okie shares valuable insight on the Dewey Round Table CC Empty Re: Okie shares valuable insight on the Dewey Round Table CC

Post by insguy Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:00 am

Yep, nothing can stop it now!!!

What a bunch of BS! You were wrong, again. So were are the other so called "gurus". Face it people, these guys don't know anything more than the next guy. If it happens, it happens, when is another story.

insguy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ministerb Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:20 am

I THINK WE SHOULD REMEMBER...THESE "TRANSACTIONS" ARE ALL ELECTRONIC...NOT PAPER...SO IT IS ALL NUMBERS...MAKES IT MORE CONFUSED....
ministerb
ministerb
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Okie shares valuable insight on the Dewey Round Table CC Empty Bashing...Frustrations..... etc

Post by asells Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:26 am

Let me remind all we endeavor to be a no bashing site and while I think we do a good job it takes the efforts of all of us , members and staff to make OOM Site better, I ask each of you to respect this site, whatever is said here is attributed to OOM and his site, not to the person who said it. TYVM

Intel does change... things happen.... IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN

LET ME ASK you THESE questions? PLEASE think HARD on this... Ponder it... I'm NOT wanting a reply, I'm just asking this so you can put this into perspective.....
1- How did you HEAR of this investment?
a- Someone told you about it,
b- you heard about it, did some research,
c- someone was kind and gifted you some dinar

2- Based upon the answer above: Have you (if you heard about it through someone):
a- Gone to that individual and complained to them that they were WRONG?
b- hashed it out with them?
c- bashed them because they were wrong, because this has not YET come to fruition yet

THINK of it this way..... OKIE, Dewey, Blaino, Tony & Dan ALL Have INTEL that a MAJORITY doesn't have!
Is it FRUSTRATING that this has NOT happened WHEN they said it would? YES!
However long it takes, I'm in it, and I'm NOT going to blame anyone because this has NOT YET come true.
I'm a grown up, and some people are sounding like CHILDREN throwing a TEMPER TANTRUM.

SIT Tight, as this TRAIN IS coming to an end. May not be today, but 8/2 is Just around the corner.... SIT Back, and take a break from this!

We ALL need to sit back, and THANK the Good Lord above, because we are making HISTORY!!! YOU are a PART of it. So Please chillout Take a deep
breath, and ENJOY your new wealth, and ticket to freedom from bills SHORTLY!

God bless each and everyone.

Thank you ..... Steps off her high box...

asells
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Okie shares valuable insight on the Dewey Round Table CC Empty Chill Out

Post by fridayh Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:01 am

[b] chillout [i] TO ALL OLIE BASHERS...... SHUT THE heck UP!!! I TRY TO SAY OUT OF THIS.....AND JUST READ ALL THE INFORMATIOIN....BUT SOME TIMES YOU HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING AND I GUESS IT WILL HAVE TO BE TODAY!!

GO TO ANOTHER SITE!!! I DO NO OKIE, I HACE NEVER MET HIM, BUT I TRUST THE MAN AND HE IS GOOD AT WHAT HE IS DOING....AND THAT IS HELPING US!!!! LEAVE HIM A LONE YOU tailend.....BITES!!!!

fridayh

Back to top Go down

Post by fridayh Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:33 am

[b][i]THANK YOU OKIE.....THAT COULD NOT HAVE BEEN ANY PLAINER!!! LOL...FRIDAYH

fridayh

Back to top Go down

Post by goodasset Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:51 am

I do not think anyone has a crystal ball as to WHEN this will happen..I do appreciate Okie and all the gurus who devote their time to the dinar rv.. :cheers:
Lets all be thankful we know about this investment..Do not loose site of that in the midst of worrying about dates and rates!
The RV will happen in its due time.. ☀ Very Happy

goodasset

http://www.goodasset.zeekrewards.com

Back to top Go down

Okie shares valuable insight on the Dewey Round Table CC Empty What asells says.

Post by Curly Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:40 am

I'm on 2 weeks of holidays now. It's going to be hard to force myself from my monitor, but i've been delaying a lot of work around the house. Time to get other things done that i have control over.

Curly

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdoggie Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:45 am

:evil: This whole deal is starting to smell no matter what intel you hear or see something is just not right about it. I hate it but its true.

bigdoggie

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:49 am

bigdoggie wrote: :evil: This whole deal is starting to smell no matter what intel you hear or see something is just not right about it. I hate it but its true.

Keep the faith bigdoggie, it's coming
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:50 am

Tell me again, why Okie's insight was valuable??????
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fridayh Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:53 am

[b][i] Haaaaa...got to Love Okie...funny, smart and very helpful....and so that I would not look really crazy for bashing Bashers....he even edited what I said to them....OKIE....I no better....I am a Christian....I believe in every word of the BIBLE but sometimes I even need a little help!! Thanks, Fridayh

fridayh

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdoggie Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:59 am

I'am keeping the faith but you have all these differant new sites selling the dinar and old sites charging for their intel which is bogas at best so it makes you think this is leading down a black hole with no end in sight.

bigdoggie

Back to top Go down

Post by bless2bless Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:29 am

I can only state what I have seen about the Gurus. I rarely get on any chat forums but I was on Okie's a few days back and I saw something very valuable that night. If you bump into a pitcher of tea, guess what spills out; TEA. On that chat someone "bumped into" Okie (and many of us) and guess what spilled out? GOD!!! It was quick and decisive to remove that person for bashing our Lord and Savior. We all need to go back to the one that put this wealth transfer into motion and get His Intel about how big His Plan is, not human reasoning. I pray we have not seen the rate yet, I expect it to blow your little minds because we think like a mere man and not like God. Let us each examine our own lives to see what gets spilled when we get a bump in the road. Be Blessed to be a Blessing.

bless2bless

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:39 am

If your going to get pissed..... why don't you blame our Muslim fake US citizen President for the trouble we are really in.
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rvmeplz Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:11 pm

I AGREE WHY WOULD "YOU BASHERS OR OKIE HATER'S" COME ON HIS SITE AND QUESTION HIS INTEL? IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY ABOUT A MAN WHO IS TRYING IS BEST AND GIVING US WHAT HE KNOWS GO TO ANOTHER FORUM OR GET OFF YOUR BOTTOM AND GET YOUR INTEL!! "OH I'M SORRY I FORGOT, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS TO ALL THAT GIVE US WHAT THEY CAN!!!!

rvmeplz

Back to top Go down

Post by cmarin Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:32 pm

Azure wrote:If your going to get pissed..... why don't you blame our Muslim fake US citizen President for the trouble we are really in.

Where in heck you got this expressions. You most have a great Intel about the President or you need to travel to a country where you can act about it. Here, for sure you hardly speak English.

cmarin

Back to top Go down

Post by renchen Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:40 pm

Wow, azure. I'm sad for you.
renchen
renchen

http://www.pamcase.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishmael Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:01 pm

PLEASE . . . ]Let's Stop saying there is nothing we can do!
Our VOICE Is more important than our vote!

WE MUST UNITE OUR VOICE TO CONGRESS . . . ONE MESSAGE REPEATED A MILLION TIMES!

www.theRVvoice.com

Let's let congress know we have found our voice . . .

Ishmael

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishmael Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:08 pm

PLEASE . . . Let's Stop saying there is nothing we can do!
Our VOICE Is more important than our vote!

WE MUST UNITE OUR VOICE TO CONGRESS . . . ONE MESSAGE REPEATED A MILLION TIMES!

WWW.theRVVoice.com

Let's let congress know we have found our voice . . . ONE LOOK . . . ONE VOICE!
Branding is the MOST Powerful way to communicate.

What would Washington do with a MILLION Branded Emails . . . Faxes and Phone Calls?
They would get serious!

Ishmael

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum