Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
FOR AL GURUS SAYING ITS DONE LOOK AT THIS I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
FOR AL GURUS SAYING ITS DONE LOOK AT THIS I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
FOR AL GURUS SAYING ITS DONE LOOK AT THIS I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
FOR AL GURUS SAYING ITS DONE LOOK AT THIS I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
FOR AL GURUS SAYING ITS DONE LOOK AT THIS I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
FOR AL GURUS SAYING ITS DONE LOOK AT THIS I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
FOR AL GURUS SAYING ITS DONE LOOK AT THIS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
FOR AL GURUS SAYING ITS DONE LOOK AT THIS I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
FOR AL GURUS SAYING ITS DONE LOOK AT THIS I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
FOR AL GURUS SAYING ITS DONE LOOK AT THIS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
FOR AL GURUS SAYING ITS DONE LOOK AT THIS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
FOR AL GURUS SAYING ITS DONE LOOK AT THIS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
FOR AL GURUS SAYING ITS DONE LOOK AT THIS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
FOR AL GURUS SAYING ITS DONE LOOK AT THIS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
FOR AL GURUS SAYING ITS DONE LOOK AT THIS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
FOR AL GURUS SAYING ITS DONE LOOK AT THIS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FOR AL GURUS SAYING ITS DONE LOOK AT THIS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
FOR AL GURUS SAYING ITS DONE LOOK AT THIS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
FOR AL GURUS SAYING ITS DONE LOOK AT THIS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
FOR AL GURUS SAYING ITS DONE LOOK AT THIS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

FOR AL GURUS SAYING ITS DONE LOOK AT THIS

+11
Leliu5th
DevaronDLH
alohajim
KAI
CaptnJerry
renny123
Terbo56
ou812
berean
Searay 32
TIMSTERS
15 posters

Go down

FOR AL GURUS SAYING ITS DONE LOOK AT THIS Empty FOR AL GURUS SAYING ITS DONE LOOK AT THIS

Post by TIMSTERS Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:16 am

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/12/17/world/meast/iraq-politics/index.html?hpt=hp_t1 I DONT FEEL GOOD ABOUT THIS WHAT SAY YOU GUYS????
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

FOR AL GURUS SAYING ITS DONE LOOK AT THIS Empty Re: FOR AL GURUS SAYING ITS DONE LOOK AT THIS

Post by Searay 32 Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:29 am

Timster...Dorothy left Kansas a long time ago. These people will protest the weather conditions. They lack EDUCATION. They have no direction & no leadership. A gun in one hand and the other is fist pumpin. Rebuilding from the ground up is not easy. Theres nothing better than the USA. This investment has been marked long term for a reason.
Searay 32
Searay 32

Back to top Go down

FOR AL GURUS SAYING ITS DONE LOOK AT THIS Empty Re: FOR AL GURUS SAYING ITS DONE LOOK AT THIS

Post by berean Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:37 am

I agree searay 32, they have work to do, and I pray for the people of this country to get these things sorted out so there can be freedom and peace for those children, men, and women over there.
berean
berean

http://www.bereanmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:39 am

I predict a civil war in Iraq is coming.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:50 am

FLUSH.... CAN ANY ONE GUESS WHAT THAT WAS?
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:51 am

Yes, the RV going down the dunny-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:57 am

terbo56 wrote:Yes, the RV going down the dunny-
bigsmile YOU SAID DUNNY lol!
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:31 am

maybe it will rv in another lifetime

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:58 am

In the year, 2525- Zager and Evans-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:07 am

TIMSTERS wrote:FLUSH.... CAN ANY ONE GUESS WHAT THAT WAS?

A 747 crashing into a 440 degree oven! Atleast we have 1170lbs of metal to take to the recyclers! lol! hemademe

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

FOR AL GURUS SAYING ITS DONE LOOK AT THIS Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KAI Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:32 am

Iraq can RV on a Monday a Tuesday a Wednesday a Thursday would be fine. Iraq can RV on a Thursday a Friday a Saturday's devine. But today is Sunday, why wait!

Come to Papa!

:arrow: :arrow: happydance
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alohajim Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:02 pm

Give the mob some money (RV) and they may act differently. We should try that with the Occupy _________ people, give them all a grand to unoccupy and watch them leave, that would be much cheaper.....

alohajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:55 pm

Since Iraq has no Royal family there is no one that can come out and tell you "It won't happen", like they did in Kuwait. the USA has not been out of Iraq for ten minutes and now some of the people here are saying there will be a civil war... Smoke and mirrors, fluff and fold, put your boots on dear its getting deep in here!
Lighten up and be patient...
Iraq absolutely has to have money and it is now illegal for them to use US Dollars as "Their Money". They MUST revalue their own Dinars and begin to do business in the world... rebuild their nation, put in the missing infrastructure (electricity, water, sewers etc.) They cannot wait two more years to do this... their oil is their money value and that needs to get pumping, get going, for them to have the $$$ to rebuild...
Has anyone heard even one word from Mr. Telibini (the President of Iraq)... you might think that if something so serious as a GOI boycott, the end of the Iraq government mr. Telibini might have something to say...
and Ms LaGarde has said the Iraq Currency is the Strongest in the world...

What do you suppose all of this means... it means be patient.
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Leliu5th Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:05 pm

Right on Devaron! This is an investment, not get rich quick scheme.....I cannot believe some of the comments I read on here daily. The comments are immature and disrespectful. Just because they read something they don't like, they have a temper tantrum of a 2 yr old. I suggest if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all. YOU CANNOT PREDICT THE FUTURE...NO ONE!!

And If I get any flack for this post from anyone it is because they are the GULITY ones!! 🇳🇴 confused Suspect

"Truly, when in the place of work, idleness, in place of the spirit of measure and equity, caprice and pride invade, fortune is changed just as with morality".
Lady Fortuna
Leliu5th
Leliu5th
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

FOR AL GURUS SAYING ITS DONE LOOK AT THIS Empty MY TAKE ON SUBJECT

Post by cashinhand Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:57 pm

STOP.. STOP... look people they have fighting over there since Jacob's weening party. This is one of the oldest family feuds ever. IT DOES NOT MATTER.... FOLLOW THE MONEY TRAIL...WAR-OIL-MONEY.... THAT IS IT. The people behind the seems that make the decisions are in control PERIOD.. relax.... STAY THE COURSE....

cashinhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:37 pm

Know your investment is safe or sell out. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by vegasdinar Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:43 pm

That's right AJ---some of these posters just need to sell out and move on with their lives. Any "bad" news that comes out, these certain posters almost seem giddy about it just so they can say-"Gurus are liars" or "We were right!". I feel safe with my investment and will ride it out to the end. I will not be one to ride the highs and lows. Steady and calm. This investment will unfold in our favor. Just have faith.

vegasdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:46 pm

Ride it out! That's my plan!!-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:55 pm

Me Too.

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:07 pm

I think they will hold it together for a bit. As has been said follow the money. They do not hold it and they will not get the money. In the case with Saudi the royals get it all but Iraq will have to share with the others who will have they're hands out or, I believe, a new dictator will die...rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:25 pm

:nono: :nono: :nono: crap earn your stripes first bigsmile
vegasdinar wrote:That's right AJ---some of these posters just need to sell out and move on with their lives. Any "bad" news that comes out, these certain posters almost seem giddy about it just so they can say-"Gurus are liars" or "We were right!". I feel safe with my investment and will ride it out to the end. I will not be one to ride the highs and lows. Steady and calm. This investment will unfold in our favor. Just have faith.
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum