Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Seedtime and Harvest: Wait for it! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Seedtime and Harvest: Wait for it! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Seedtime and Harvest: Wait for it! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Seedtime and Harvest: Wait for it! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Seedtime and Harvest: Wait for it! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Seedtime and Harvest: Wait for it! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Seedtime and Harvest: Wait for it! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Seedtime and Harvest: Wait for it! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Seedtime and Harvest: Wait for it! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Seedtime and Harvest: Wait for it! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Seedtime and Harvest: Wait for it! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Seedtime and Harvest: Wait for it! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Seedtime and Harvest: Wait for it! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Seedtime and Harvest: Wait for it! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Seedtime and Harvest: Wait for it! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Seedtime and Harvest: Wait for it! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Seedtime and Harvest: Wait for it! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Seedtime and Harvest: Wait for it! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Seedtime and Harvest: Wait for it! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Seedtime and Harvest: Wait for it! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Seedtime and Harvest: Wait for it!

2 posters

Go down

Seedtime and Harvest: Wait for it! Empty Seedtime and Harvest: Wait for it!

Post by timeprimer Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:57 am

Seedtime and Harvest: Wait for it!

What I know is that here is a country on the launching pad of unprecedented wealth, maybe more than any country in world history and that, coincidentally, has a worthless currency. We understand how that came to be - we made it worthless when we made the country a shambles. We abolished that nation’s existing currency and gave them a new dinar, notwithstanding the fact that it was assigned a near worthless valuation by the IMF (in comparison to it's former valuation of $3.22), and we understand that there is a plan to revitalize this nation for the benefit of all nations including Iraq. Even if one cannot believe in the grand plan idea (which is an absolutely documented fact) he cannot deny that the hypothetical objective of such a hypothetical plan has come into visible reality whether by that plan or by other explanations that he may be able to accept. There is not, based on the visible reality of the Iraqi nation today — there cannot be — a grand deception that will suddenly become apparent to the whole world, when a mysterious all powerful elite will suddenly spring their trap on us and we’ll all realize we’ve been duped by the illuminati or some other secret organization, and all expectations, all hopes and bets for the Iraqi nation are off. I hope that this hypothetical scenario I’ve offered here has alleviated some of the fears of some who harbor and disseminate such fears, that we (they) have been sucker-punched by a world conspiracy.

From the beginnings of this world age in which we live and until it comes to its close, there have always been and will always be seed time and harvest… I have this on highest authority (Jeremiah 5.24). Those who work the land know very well of that reality. There are good seasons and bad for both the wicked and the righteous. He causes His rain to fall on the just and the unjust. For the Iraqi people, centuries of difficult seasons have suddenly come to a dawning of a new brighter season than they have been conditioned to possibly believe in and every onlooker and prognosticator and speculator can see this.

Give credit (or blame) to whom you will, it is a reality as plain as the sunrise we can watch every morning that Iraq is about to rise again. Whether you believe it is prophetic or not doesn’t alter the reality. Whether we get to go to the bank and cash in our dinar this week or next week or next month will not alter this reality. If we hold our dinar until the harvest time when the fruit will have ripened to its fullness, or if we plow it under believing that it is a spoiled crop, it will not alter this reality.

I hope these ramblings of mine will be good for someone who might have needed something different than the typical daily outpourings of confusing assaults on our minds. I am like others who like to write their thoughts — without apology — everyone has their own gifts… and foibles. You can judge me for mine, or not. I mean it for good. It’s a seed offering. I hope it will help bring a good harvest for someone who needed a little water or a little shade from the summer's heat. A totally and completely surprising new day is dawning for us all. We have planted seed toward an expected harvest. Springtime is past, summer is here, and the harvest is ripening in the sun. Wait for it! And while we're waiting, let's give praise to The Lord of the Harvest.

timeprimer

Back to top Go down

Seedtime and Harvest: Wait for it! Empty Re: Seedtime and Harvest: Wait for it!

Post by Ponee Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:47 pm

Archive bump

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum