NO MATTER WHAT OKIE, FREWAYBILL JOHNNYG. FRANK26 ECT SAY GOD IS IN CONTROL OF THIS AS THE HEADING ON THIS SITE SCROLLS IF YOU DON'T SEE IT ON CBI OR FOREX IT HASN'T HAPPENED. I THINK OBAMA AND MALIKI HAVE STRUCK A DEAL FOR APRIL TO MAY 2012 RV TO MAKE OBAMA LOOK GOOD IN AN ELECTION YEAR . I REALLY DON'T THINK WE WILL SEE AN RV TIL THIS TIME. SO SIT BACK AND RELAX AS IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN IN 2011 OR EVEN EARLY 2012. LOOK AT IT THIS WAY NO GURU HAS BEEN RIGHT YET IN 8 YEARS OF WAITING.
- Active Member
- Posts : 32
Join date : 2011-07-24
Thank you for the post. No one really knows including high ups, when this thing is going to happen. All we can do is report what we are told and the members decide wether ot take it or leave it. I choose to leave about 80% and it's even hard to swallow the other 20%, most of which are articles even pumping the Dinar to help keep the dinar stable. We are ponds in a much bigger game than one thinks. AJ
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum