Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
Criminal Rothschilds  AND SOME OF MOST WONDERFUL PICS OF OUR PAST PRESIDENTS I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Criminal Rothschilds  AND SOME OF MOST WONDERFUL PICS OF OUR PAST PRESIDENTS I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
Criminal Rothschilds  AND SOME OF MOST WONDERFUL PICS OF OUR PAST PRESIDENTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Criminal Rothschilds  AND SOME OF MOST WONDERFUL PICS OF OUR PAST PRESIDENTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Criminal Rothschilds  AND SOME OF MOST WONDERFUL PICS OF OUR PAST PRESIDENTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Criminal Rothschilds  AND SOME OF MOST WONDERFUL PICS OF OUR PAST PRESIDENTS I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Criminal Rothschilds  AND SOME OF MOST WONDERFUL PICS OF OUR PAST PRESIDENTS I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Criminal Rothschilds  AND SOME OF MOST WONDERFUL PICS OF OUR PAST PRESIDENTS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Criminal Rothschilds  AND SOME OF MOST WONDERFUL PICS OF OUR PAST PRESIDENTS I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Criminal Rothschilds  AND SOME OF MOST WONDERFUL PICS OF OUR PAST PRESIDENTS I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Criminal Rothschilds  AND SOME OF MOST WONDERFUL PICS OF OUR PAST PRESIDENTS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Criminal Rothschilds  AND SOME OF MOST WONDERFUL PICS OF OUR PAST PRESIDENTS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Criminal Rothschilds  AND SOME OF MOST WONDERFUL PICS OF OUR PAST PRESIDENTS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Criminal Rothschilds  AND SOME OF MOST WONDERFUL PICS OF OUR PAST PRESIDENTS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Criminal Rothschilds  AND SOME OF MOST WONDERFUL PICS OF OUR PAST PRESIDENTS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Criminal Rothschilds  AND SOME OF MOST WONDERFUL PICS OF OUR PAST PRESIDENTS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Criminal Rothschilds  AND SOME OF MOST WONDERFUL PICS OF OUR PAST PRESIDENTS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Criminal Rothschilds  AND SOME OF MOST WONDERFUL PICS OF OUR PAST PRESIDENTS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Criminal Rothschilds  AND SOME OF MOST WONDERFUL PICS OF OUR PAST PRESIDENTS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Criminal Rothschilds  AND SOME OF MOST WONDERFUL PICS OF OUR PAST PRESIDENTS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

Criminal Rothschilds AND SOME OF MOST WONDERFUL PICS OF OUR PAST PRESIDENTS

4 posters

Go down

Criminal Rothschilds  AND SOME OF MOST WONDERFUL PICS OF OUR PAST PRESIDENTS Empty Criminal Rothschilds AND SOME OF MOST WONDERFUL PICS OF OUR PAST PRESIDENTS

Post by godsfool713 Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:13 pm

Criminal Rothschilds

bounce bounce bounce

he answer to the Kennedy assassination is with the Federal Reserve Bank. Don't underestimate that. It's wrong to blame it on (CIA official James) Angleton and the CIA per se only. This is only one finger of the same hand. The people who supply the money are above the CIA.'
- wife of accused assassin Lee Harvey Oswald, told to author A.J. Weberman

I am one of those who do not believe the national debt is a national blessing... it is calculated to raise around the administration a moneyed aristocracy dangerous to the liberties of the country
Andrew Jackson, Letter to L. H. Coleman of Warrenton, N.C., 29 April 1824

Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.

Woodrow Wilson, The New Freedom (1913), Doubleday

"The Rothschilds introduced the rule of money into European politics. The Rothschilds were the servants of money who undertook the reconstruction of the world as an image of money and its functions. Money and the employment of wealth have become the law of European life; we no longer have nations, but economic provinces." (New York Times, Professor Wilheim, a German historian, July 8, 1937).

"If you will look back at every war in Europe during the nineteenth century, you will see that they always ended with the establishment of a 'balance of power.' With every reshuffling there was a balance of power in a new grouping around the House of Rothschild in England, France, or Austria. They grouped nations so that if any king got out of line, a war would break out and the war would be decided by which way the financing went. Researching the debt positions of the warring nations will usually indicate who was to be punished." (Economist Stuart Crane).

From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States), this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilisation and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It played, as a modern writer, Mrs. Webster, has so ably shown, a definitely recognisable part in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the Nineteenth Century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire.

Winston Churchill, "Zionism versus Bolshevism", Illustrated Sunday Herald (London), February 8, 1920, pg. 5

The people must be helped to think naturally about money. They must be told what it is, and what makes it money, and what are the possible tricks of the present system which put nations and peoples under control of the few.

Henry Ford, My Life and Work, Doubleday, Page & Company, 1922

I am afraid that the ordinary citizen will not like to be told that the banks can, and do, create and destroy money. The amount of money in existence varies only with the action of the banks in increasing or decreasing deposits and bank purchases. Every loan, overdraft or bank purchase creates a deposit, and every repayment or bank sale destroys a deposit. .... And they who control the credit of a nation, direct the policy of Governments and hold in the hollow of their hands the destiny of the people.

Reginald McKenna, a former Chancellor of the Exchequer, addressing the shareholders as Chairman of the Midland Bank, at the Annual General Meeting in January 1924.

The present Federal Reserve System is a flagrant case of the Governments conferring a special privilege upon bankers. The Government hands to the banks its credit, at virtually no cost to the banks, to be loaned out by the bankers for their own private profit. Still worse, however, is the fact that it gives the bankers practically complete control of the amount of money that shall be in circulation. Not one dollar of these Federal Reserve notes gets into circulation without being borrowed into circulation and without someone paying interest to some bank to keep it circulating. Our present money system is a debt money system. Before a dollar can circulate, a debt must be created. Such a system assumes that you can borrow yourself out of debt.

Willis A. Overholser, A short review and analysis of the history of money in the United States, with an introduction to the current money problem (1936), p. 56
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Criminal Rothschilds  AND SOME OF MOST WONDERFUL PICS OF OUR PAST PRESIDENTS Empty Re: Criminal Rothschilds AND SOME OF MOST WONDERFUL PICS OF OUR PAST PRESIDENTS

Post by Alchemist Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:08 pm

The way this was posted is excellent Godsfool!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Criminal Rothschilds  AND SOME OF MOST WONDERFUL PICS OF OUR PAST PRESIDENTS Empty Re: Criminal Rothschilds AND SOME OF MOST WONDERFUL PICS OF OUR PAST PRESIDENTS

Post by Jayzze Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:32 pm

unbelievable which means when and if they want to it will rv
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:12 pm

I found this to be so intelligently put together!!

i share the same feeling, and its a very well laid out

and more puzzles pieces for sure in this You Tube!! Razz Razz Razz Razz

uote="Alchemist"]The way this was posted is excellent Godsfool![/quote]
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:47 am

Great 10 min video-- Thanks for sharing, godsfool!

nice pic. Is it you or another who served America?
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:05 pm

7freemom wrote:Great 10 min video-- Thanks for sharing, godsfool!

nice pic. Is it you or another who served America?

Embarassed

I have not serve our beautiful republic....

but i have work filling Rx for serviceman ,(in the federal govt hospital) I Was Appalled on the Disturbing work ethics between the Doctor and our men that protected in Honor .... Its all about $$$$ and them ending your life after they have tax to you to death.....The Entire Blinders came off in in 97....... :shock:
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:25 pm

Rude awakening, eh? Mine is more recent... profound learning and growth curve last 3 years.

Keep up the good work serving where you're given place and assignment to same... to His Honor and Glory...

Blessings 2U and all seekers of Truth, Abundance and so much More
In His love, Joy, Peace... 7freemom
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum