Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq Kuwait and chapter 7, Good read I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq Kuwait and chapter 7, Good read I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq Kuwait and chapter 7, Good read I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq Kuwait and chapter 7, Good read I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq Kuwait and chapter 7, Good read I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq Kuwait and chapter 7, Good read I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq Kuwait and chapter 7, Good read I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq Kuwait and chapter 7, Good read I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq Kuwait and chapter 7, Good read I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq Kuwait and chapter 7, Good read I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq Kuwait and chapter 7, Good read I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq Kuwait and chapter 7, Good read I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq Kuwait and chapter 7, Good read I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq Kuwait and chapter 7, Good read I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq Kuwait and chapter 7, Good read I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq Kuwait and chapter 7, Good read I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq Kuwait and chapter 7, Good read I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq Kuwait and chapter 7, Good read I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq Kuwait and chapter 7, Good read I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq Kuwait and chapter 7, Good read I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq Kuwait and chapter 7, Good read

2 posters

Go down

Iraq Kuwait and chapter 7, Good read Empty Iraq Kuwait and chapter 7, Good read

Post by rick152 Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:53 am

Found on PTR and I like the way this looks you might too...love each other and yourself...rick152

http://articlesofint...an-ki-moon.html

Wednesday, December 14, 2011
December 15th Decision ~ Ban Ki-moon: fulfilment of the obligations Iraq toward Kuwait promotes opportunities for emerging from Chapter VII
related articles ~ Iraq and Chapter 7 ... Making Progress .. Next UN Security Report Due No Later Than January 1st, 2012 ...

*** Iraq and Chapter 7 ~ Confirmed Washington has promised to help Iraq out of Chapter VII ...

Snip ~ ومن المقرر ان "يبت مجلس الأمن في تقرير بان في الخامس عشر من ديسمبر الجاري، وسيتم دعوة تاراسوف لتقديم ايجاز الى الأعضاء بشأن تطورات القضايا". Is set to "decide the Security Council in a report that in the fifteenth of December, and Tarasov will be invited to provide a briefing to members on developments issues."

11-12-2011

Ban Ki-moon: fulfilment of the obligations Iraq toward Kuwait promotes opportunities for emerging from Chapter VII

Washington/with/continue-Zia Caliph

He said United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon, that there is a potential breakthrough in settling the issue of missing Kuwaitis and missing Kuwaiti property issue, proposing to extend the financial funding for the delegation of the United Nations Special Coordinator Gennady Tarassov, on these issues an additional six months.

According to the report that, followed by the last night before the UN Security Council "in the light of possible progress in the future, I propose that the Security Council extend the mandate of the Coordinator until 30 June 2012 in order to build on the existing momentum towards implementing the relevant Security Council resolution."

Continues ...read more ..

He said that "it seems that the search for missing Kuwaitis and other nationalities in Iraq is still continuing."

"I welcome the cooperation shown by the Government of Iraq in this regard, encourage them to take further practical steps towards fulfilling their obligations. I would like to acknowledge the support provided by the Kuwaiti Government. "

Come on suggestions, General Secretary of the United Nations, although Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari said in a letter to the United Nations last July that «saw no need to extend the mandate of the Special Coordinator after December, so that the Tripartite Commission and Technical Sub-Committee to work effectively for the benefit of the humanitarian issue Iraq and Kuwait ".

Funding is paying Tarassov functions of Iraqi oil resources through the United Nations Fund.

And noted that "the Kuwaiti officials, both in bilateral meetings or through different messages, residents who appealed to support extension of the mandate of the Special Coordinator in order to achieve substantive results contribute to putting an end to this humanitarian issue."

For example, a message received from the Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Sheikh Sabah Al-Khalid, stating "he did not achieve any progress in 2004 in exploring the fate of 369 people missing, and stressed the support of Kuwait extended delegate Tarassov."

And invited the Secretary-General of the United Nations Iraq to "continue working with Kuwait in an atmosphere of trust in order to achieve significant progress in resolving this humanitarian issue."

"This cooperation as well as other important steps taken by Iraq to fulfil its obligations under relevant Security Council resolutions, will enhance opportunities for emerging from Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations".

Priority action Tarasov in the coordination of joint exploration missions to sites in Iraq, where they are likely to be found on the bodies of Kuwaitis and others ".

He explained that "the three missions have been implemented to date West city Nasiriyah southern Iraq in December 2010, and close to the Principality of khamisiyah in southern Iraq marshes in June, and in September the same year.

He stressed: "Although not explored any remains, these missions represent a promising framework for further work on the ground, and can become the active mechanism missions for full investigation on the fate of missing persons".

He noted that "these efforts found confidence in the performance of hard work, and gives a perspective that it is possible to reach concrete results, stressing that" significant progress will require strong commitment and professional efforts and constructive and together and lasting ".

Secretary General of the United Nations that "the Iraqi human rights Minister Mohamed Sudan informed Tarassov while in Baghdad, said the Ministry had prepared an action plan for 2012 to ensure priority for further investigation in the Principality of khamisiyah South Iraq and in the central Iraq city of Hilla.

"The Iraqi Minister also informed that Iraq recognizes Tarasov equipment purchased by Kuwait, at a cost of nearly $ 1 million for the purpose of digging mass graves to learn the identities of the buried".

He believed that "Iraq needs to work with the United Nations, in this humanitarian issue with a specified framework of time".

The Secretary General of the United Nations that "the remains of 32 Iraqi soldiers discovered the Technical Subcommittee earlier this year, and was delivered to the Iraqi authorities last July," adding that "a similar moth implemented in northern Kuwait at the end of last November.

With regard to the issue of the Kuwaiti archives, that expressed concern about the lack of substantive progress in the research process, and the lack of documented information about his whereabouts until now. "

And noted that "a letter to Iraq last November found 136 maikrovilm bar belonging to the Kuwait newspaper today, and he sent a letter to the Kuwaiti authorities in this regard".

ومن المقرر ان "يبت مجلس الأمن في تقرير بان في الخامس عشر من ديسمبر الجاري، وسيتم دعوة تاراسوف لتقديم ايجاز الى الأعضاء بشأن تطورات القضايا". Is set to "decide the Security Council in a report that in the fifteenth of December, and Tarasov will be invited to provide a briefing to members on developments issues."

link
Posted by kel at 12/14/2011 10:25:00 PM
Labels: Iraq and chapter 7, iraq chapter 7
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq Kuwait and chapter 7, Good read Empty Re: Iraq Kuwait and chapter 7, Good read

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:33 pm

Looks like the UN is extending for another 6 months, but these issues will not affect an RV?RI. AJ

Back to top Go down

Iraq Kuwait and chapter 7, Good read Empty Re: Iraq Kuwait and chapter 7, Good read

Post by 1alaskan Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:23 pm

AJ, I think they have a indiect affect on RV,

For Iraq to be released from Chapter 7 they need to make Kuwait happy, and that includes paying them, to pay them they need to RV, I think.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum