Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC

+22
az-tex
TIMSTERS
gampy
Jayzze
elvishd1
supergirl
Bruno
ClermontThinker
Kevind53
readysetrv
Terbo56
wirelessguy
cashinhand
mookie06
vegasdinar
doodoo
genesisrevelation
abby ann
goodday82
sandwedge
mitkire
Rosy
26 posters

Go down

BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC Empty BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC

Post by Rosy Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:39 am

BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC

bluwolf] Good morning; A lot of things in the air both political and economic occurring in our world which state that this blessing is over. Our banks are on high gear just waiting on the permission to start all cashouts of all currencies. The speeches from all important people both of governments and agencies specify that Iraq has a valuable currency.
That just one piece of the puzzle (RV) has to appear within hours time. Today is the 15th operational rates are listed (UN), the WTO meets today, topic is the IQD, our troops will be airlifted today heading home safe, that was my main concern so that is why I have been silent all these days. Maliki is back in Iraq just getting all done ASAP and there should be a great celebration in this new sovereign country as of today. I know that this ride has taken a toll on each and every one of us but within a few days time our dreams will be fulfilled, period. I must state for each and everyone of you to please be careful and prudent, start your brainstorming on all things to do after it RVs. All Christians keep in mind that this is a blessing from our Lord and be a good steward of His plans for your communities. I feel as of now that my time with you all is just about over and I do wish you all the best in the future as of today. I have so many friends now that it will be impossible for me to forget you, you will always be in my heart and in my mind forever. I wish to inform you that you have been my blessing and that it has been my privilege in serving you. But with that said I do encourage each and everyone to do right by your monies and blessings, to pay it forward, get rid of all debts start in zero with your new life, buy your new home cash, get that fine car that you always wanted, take a very good vacation with your love ones, enjoy yourselves, be wise on all investments get all the legal and secure help that you may need. But most important get down on your knees and give thanks to our heavenly Father for he is the creator of all these things that you are about to feel and receive, He is number one in our lives
This email was just sent to others by me and its for you all. Good day
[Cougar13] bluwolf thank you and bless you
[bluwolf] yw read it well for between the lines is what is important
[bluwolf] But most important get down on your knees and give thanks to our heavenly Father for he is the creator of all these things that you are about to feel and receive, He is number one in our lives and that is the way I see it. So relax now and let this blessing in. As of now there are no delays or holdups, all is positive and flowing well, and should be seen shortly, the bus has left the station folks and it ain’t coming back, so are you on or are you not it’s your choice but please decide now where you are in this, believing is faith 100%. I believe now do you? Dios los bendiga siempre, which means May God bless you always, with that said Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to all from me and the rest of my family, for in the Lord’s name I declare you all MILLIONAIRES, with or without you all are for me, you are the best. Adios Bluwolf
[bluwolf] there are things that I cannot share at this time, but what I will share is that all my informants are stating that all is definitely done and should be out shortly., and you can take that to the bank
[yabba dabba] bluwolf which bank
[rbhrt] bluwolf All Praise be to God!!!!
[firecarl] start the IQD clock
[firecarl] let the games begin
[bluwolf] firecarl yes it has started and in a very good time, praise God, be blessed friend
[bluwolf] well let me go now have a great day you all
[bluwolf] yabba be blessed
[yabba dabba] bluwolf adios amigo ty for coming and I am blessed ty
[bluwolf] amen to that my friend. Adios

http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2011/12/bluwolf-chat-15-dec.html
Rosy
Rosy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC Empty Re: BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC

Post by mitkire Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:47 am

hahaha ! "start your brainstorming on all things to do after it RVs." is he kidding. that "cake" is over-baked ! lol.

put the icing on or bake another "cake." this one is old, stale and too hard to swallow.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:02 am

It ain't over Bluwolf. Go look at cbi.iq before you make such a statement. Stop already. It's over when we see the new rate. Plain and simple..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by goodday82 Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:07 am

I looked the the list of meetings on today's schedule and I see nothing about the IDQ listed.

goodday82

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:16 am

goodday82 wrote:I looked the the list of meetings on today's schedule and I see nothing about the IDQ listed.

bluwolf obviously put it on the schedule for us, like any legit guru would. always got our best interest in mind. hahaha !!

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:40 am

THANKS FOR THE INTEL,GOOOOOOO RVVVVVVVVVVBLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC 3079029344
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by genesisrevelation Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:51 am

sandwedge wrote:It ain't over Bluwolf. Go look at cbi.iq before you make such a statement. Stop already. It's over when we see the new rate. Plain and simple..

Go RI/RV..

Ah yes, more love from Sandwedge!

When Bluwolf indicates, "it's over"... he means that everything is done, the rate has been determined and we simply await its GLOBAL release.
Bulldog, Bear, Tony, Jonny, Dan, Okie, Freeway Bill and a dozen other intel providers have made this claim as well. You've been on this ride for 2.5 years Sandwedge-- hang in there and stay positive!

God bless!

genesisrevelation

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:53 am

I'm on the bus...er train....er plane...er in the oven...Wow I'm confused

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vegasdinar Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:55 am

Sandwedge just lives for making contrary postings to every piece of intel or information on here. It's odd and sad for someone to gravitate towards the constant negative thinking.

Sandwedge will post on everything. We can't escape him.

vegasdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:00 pm

genesisrevelation wrote:
sandwedge wrote:It ain't over Bluwolf. Go look at cbi.iq before you make such a statement. Stop already. It's over when we see the new rate. Plain and simple..

Go RI/RV..

When Bluwolf indicates, "it's over"... he means that everything is done, the rate has been determined and we simply await its GLOBAL release.
Bulldog, Bear, Tony, Jonny, Dan, Okie, Freeway Bill and a dozen other intel providers have made this claim as well. You've been on this ride for 2.5 years Sandwedge-- hang in there and stay positive!

God bless!

It has been tough to hang in there, because I am definitely the kind of person that calls people out. I am major "Type A" personality, so I have to bite my tongue a lot on these boards. On that note, It is not over until we see the new rate and prepare to cash in. Are all of those names you mentioned taking it's over out of context? Yes, because it isn't over, plain and simple..

Peace, Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mookie06 Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:21 pm

U should spend more time using your sandwedge

mookie06

Back to top Go down

Post by cashinhand Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:25 pm

Hey people, I may be a new kid on the block. Think beyond the box this has to happen PERIOD.... Dont allow any to drain you of your positive outlook and energy. Negativity is like an infection that kills your hope inside. All the best,

Cashinhand

PS I'll drive the get away car lol...

cashinhand

Back to top Go down

BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC Empty Type A

Post by wirelessguy Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:31 pm

It has been tough to hang in there, because I am definitely the kind of person that calls people out. I am major "Type A" personality, so I have to bite my tongue a lot on these boards. On that note, It is not over until we see the new rate and prepare to cash in. Are all of those names you mentioned taking it's over out of context? Yes, because it isn't over, plain and simple..

Peace, Go RI/RV..[/quote]

Been trying to figure out that Type A and know that surely the A stands for something other than traditional when applied to you, sandwedge. I wonder what it could be?
Apple? No
Automobile? No
Well it can't be caboose because that starts with C, but how about the A"" end of the caboose? Yea, that works.

wirelessguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:33 pm

It's coming- I just wish they'd fix the brakes on this train- We need it to stop!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:34 pm

wirelessguy wrote:It has been tough to hang in there, because I am definitely the kind of person that calls people out. I am major "Type A" personality, so I have to bite my tongue a lot on these boards. On that note, It is not over until we see the new rate and prepare to cash in. Are all of those names you mentioned taking it's over out of context? Yes, because it isn't over, plain and simple..

Peace, Go RI/RV..

Been trying to figure out that Type A and know that surely the A stands for something other than traditional when applied to you, sandwedge. I wonder what it could be?
Apple? No
Automobile? No
Well it can't be caboose because that starts with C, but how about the A"" end of the caboose? Yea, that works.
[/quote]

"A"ngel in disguise.. Is that it? Kidding.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:36 pm

terbo56 wrote:It's coming- I just wish they'd fix the brakes on this train- We need it to stop!!

I hope its not like the movies when the train is going full steam, and we wonder what's at the end of the tracks.. Hurry call Midas, they're offering free brake checks.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC Empty Got me!

Post by wirelessguy Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:44 pm

sandwedge wrote:
wirelessguy wrote:It has been tough to hang in there, because I am definitely the kind of person that calls people out. I am major "Type A" personality, so I have to bite my tongue a lot on these boards. On that note, It is not over until we see the new rate and prepare to cash in. Are all of those names you mentioned taking it's over out of context? Yes, because it isn't over, plain and simple..

Peace, Go RI/RV..

Apple? No
Automobile? No

"A"ngel in disguise.. Is that it? Kidding.

Go RI/RV..[/quote]

Have to reluctantly admit that you got me on that one. Somehow I knew that you thought with the end that I referred to.[b]

wirelessguy

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:48 pm

Cheers wireless guy. I'm logging off. Have a bad morning going and I'm kind of venting here, which is not a good thing. Peace out..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:59 pm

genesisrevelation wrote:

Go RI/RV..

God bless!

LOL--GOOD ONE GENESIS...The above names you mentioned have said it's over 100's and 100's of times in the last 2 years. Most of them have called the RV everyday to every other day for "2 YEARS"!!! None of them have warranted any credibility or respect in this dinar ride..NONE OF THEM!! They have "gaurnteed, with out doubt" 100's of time that it either already RV'd in Iraq, or we would see it within hours..."100's and 100's and 100's of times". Not good referrence points genesis!!

GO RVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:59 pm

sandwedge wrote:It has been tough to hang in there, because I am definitely the kind of person that calls people out. I am major "Type A" personality, so I have to bite my tongue a lot on these boards. On that note, It is not over until we see the new rate and prepare to cash in. Are all of those names you mentioned taking it's over out of context? Yes, because it isn't over, plain and simple..

Peace, Go RI/RV..

That's OK SandWedge ... rest assured you are one of our favorite wet blankets ... very reliable ... LOL Razz Razz Razz Ilikeyou

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC 2805820865  BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC 2805820865  BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC 2805820865  BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:00 pm

I concur-Laughing BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC 949729897BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC 3091836158 BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC 1261280965
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by genesisrevelation Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:21 pm

readysetrv wrote:
genesisrevelation wrote:

Go RI/RV..

God bless!

LOL--GOOD ONE GENESIS...The above names you mentioned have said it's over 100's and 100's of times in the last 2 years. Most of them have called the RV everyday to every other day for "2 YEARS"!!! None of them have warranted any credibility or respect in this dinar ride..NONE OF THEM!! They have "gaurnteed, with out doubt" 100's of time that it either already RV'd in Iraq, or we would see it within hours..."100's and 100's and 100's of times". Not good referrence points genesis!!

GO RVVVVVVVVVV!

Yeah, never mind the moving target that they deal with... Never mind that this RV should have occurred at least 100 times thus far, but due to political, technical, greed and numerous other factors, the RV has been delayed. I will take the intel-- just more pieces to the puzzle. With all due respect, what do you bring in the way of intel, information or general support to the dinar community? I've noticed several of your critiques today, but no helpful intel. Why do you come to this website and read these postings if you have such disdain for the intel providers? No offense of course.

genesisrevelation

Back to top Go down

Post by ClermontThinker Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:02 pm

@ Sandwedge

Some people just do not get it... TRUE... Bluwolf, Bulldog, Tony, JonnyWG, Dan, Okie, FreewayBill and the other dozen or so "intel" providers made this same sort of claim... Several times!! And still... IT AIN'T OVER. In fact, as the banner tells us at the top of this page... "IF YOU DO NOT SEE IT ON CBI OR FOREX, IT HAS NOT HAPPENED!"

genesisrevelation wrote:

Go RI/RV..

God bless!

ClermontThinker
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:39 pm

So what is going to be the reason for the delay now?

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC 437791839 BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC 437791839 BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:48 pm

LOL @Bruno exactly ;-)
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by elvishd1 Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:22 pm

Aliens paid O a visit ...if not for that ?
elvishd1
elvishd1
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:57 pm

enough is enough for the past month the hype level has been unbelievable examples any moment cake is ready get your trusts ready but the best one is m is comming to the us and it is in his pockets well he came and he came and left the only thing he left for us is a royal snub he did not go to ft bragg to honor our troops and as far as the busisness meeting he ws laughed out he could not provide a valid currency security or eco protection he is a joke he went back to iraq nd do you really believe he really wants to rv ans no he and iran do not i pray i am wrong but we could be here for quite a while inspite of what our experts say again i hope i am wrong
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gampy Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:12 pm

cashinhand wrote:Hey people, I may be a new kid on the block. Think beyond the box this has to happen PERIOD.... Dont allow any to drain you of your positive outlook and energy. Negativity is like an infection that kills your hope inside. All the best,

Cashinhand

PS I'll drive the get away car lol...

This is not about negative or positive and neither will have ANYTHING to do with the RV.

We should be realistic and perhaps look for post that may have some small resemblance of truth in them. These are also the hardest to find.

go RV

gampy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:15 pm

DID I SAY THIS WED. OHH I MEANT NEXT WED.2,22 lol!
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:29 pm

Bruno wrote:So what is going to be the reason for the delay now?

Oh, you haven't heard????

Shabs had a wild case of diarrhea, and Malki got too close for his own good... and got a snoot full....

That's my intel, and I'm stickin' to it...

lol! lol! lol!

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:03 pm

I have a question for the members who are tired of the information not being correct, if it had been correct the first time, of even the tenth time, how many of you held IQD then?

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:11 pm

i have only been in this since July, but I find it unbelievable that these gurus would almost come out and tell us that it is over. They say this over and over and over. I do not think they really know the facts. It is nice to hear their opinion and to some it does bring hope but I would bet to other people it brings depression because their dreams are constantly shattered. I am finding anything they say hard to believe. Just my opinion.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:02 pm

genesisrevelation wrote:
readysetrv wrote:
genesisrevelation wrote:

Go RI/RV..

God bless!

GO RVVVVVVVVVV!

Yeah, never mind the moving target that they deal with... Never mind that this RV should have occurred at least 100 times thus far, but due to political, technical, greed and numerous other factors, the RV has been delayed. I will take the intel-- just more pieces to the puzzle. With all due respect, what do you bring in the way of intel, information or general support to the dinar community? I've noticed several of your critiques today, but no helpful intel. Why do you come to this website and read these postings if you have such disdain for the intel providers? No offense of course.

Genesis, I have brought intel from my uncle who is way up the ladder in Wells Fargo and has worked there for over 25 years. He said what jonnywg was saying over the last few months was completely false... Beats you fairy tale of my friend is a contractor and has cashed out at an RV'd rate. Simply NOT TRUE!! I always have disdain for people that mislead people with made up intel/false intel/lies/etc etc etc.

BY THE way--I was just told that TUESDAY looks good now, and not Sudnay!!
GO RVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:41 pm

az-tex wrote:

Shabs had a wild case of diarrhea, and Malki got too close for his own good... and got a snoot full....

lol! lol! lol!

Please, you're not poo pooing me are you?lol! scratch

Last edited by Bruno on Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to sound more family readable for the 8 and 9 year old investors)

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC 437791839 BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC 437791839 BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by genesisrevelation Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:20 am

readysetrv wrote:
genesisrevelation wrote:
readysetrv wrote:
genesisrevelation wrote:

Go RI/RV..

God bless!

GO RVVVVVVVVVV!

Genesis, I have brought intel from my uncle who is way up the ladder in Wells Fargo and has worked there for over 25 years. He said what jonnywg was saying over the last few months was completely false... Beats you fairy tale of my friend is a contractor and has cashed out at an RV'd rate. Simply NOT TRUE!! I always have disdain for people that mislead people with made up intel/false intel/lies/etc etc etc.

BY THE way--I was just told that TUESDAY looks good now, and not Sudnay!!
GO RVVVVVVVVVV!

@Readysetrv
I'll be darned! Well I don't know what to think of your uncle's position on the zeros. I really bought into Jonnywg's "all zeros" concept. My neighbor up North (Michigan cottage) is a CFO for FlagStar Bank and he said that Jonnywg was correct. Mmmm, what to believe...

Oh, and regarding my "fairy tale" contractor friend; I'll take your insult. I know what I saw and have no motivation to mislead folks. Good luck to you.

genesisrevelation

Back to top Go down

Post by whoppertwins Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:00 am

i wanna hear the choo - choo go choo chooo!

I'll Be Back!BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC 437791839
whoppertwins
whoppertwins

Back to top Go down

Post by reggie4664 Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:25 am

geeesh

reggie4664

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:16 am

@Readysetrv
I'll be darned! Well I don't know what to think of your uncle's position on the zeros. I really bought into Jonnywg's "all zeros" concept. My neighbor up North (Michigan cottage) is a CFO for FlagStar Bank and he said that Jonnywg was correct. Mmmm, what to believe...

Oh, and regarding my "fairy tale" contractor friend; I'll take your insult. I know what I saw and have no motivation to mislead folks. Good luck to you.

LOL, genesis, so what rate did you see? Now you have already told us that you have a friend that is a contractor that has gotten paid. We only know you as a screen name, so no one knows who you really are. So why wouldn't you tell us the rate???? So many people have thrown out different rates that their friends have cashed out at, and these phantom contractors have cashed out at. So there shouldn't be any problem at all with you simply saying what rate, If your friend is being paid in the RV'd rate then there has to be many many others that are to, so you should be able to tell us the rate amigo!!!

I'm listening!

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ClermontThinker Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:23 am

Good question...

ClermontThinker
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:32 am

Bruno wrote:
az-tex wrote:

lol! lol! lol!

Grosssssss! doodoo doesn't like poopoo!
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:03 pm

doodoo wrote:
Bruno wrote:
az-tex wrote:

lol! lol! lol!

Grosssssss! doodoo doesn't like poopoo!

Keep it in the litter box guys and gals LOL! lol!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC 2805820865  BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC 2805820865  BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC 2805820865  BLUWOLF CHAT 15 DEC 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum