Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BGG, Dan and TONY snippets Sunday AM I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BGG, Dan and TONY snippets Sunday AM I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
BGG, Dan and TONY snippets Sunday AM I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BGG, Dan and TONY snippets Sunday AM I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BGG, Dan and TONY snippets Sunday AM I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BGG, Dan and TONY snippets Sunday AM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BGG, Dan and TONY snippets Sunday AM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BGG, Dan and TONY snippets Sunday AM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BGG, Dan and TONY snippets Sunday AM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BGG, Dan and TONY snippets Sunday AM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BGG, Dan and TONY snippets Sunday AM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BGG, Dan and TONY snippets Sunday AM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BGG, Dan and TONY snippets Sunday AM I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
BGG, Dan and TONY snippets Sunday AM I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
BGG, Dan and TONY snippets Sunday AM I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
BGG, Dan and TONY snippets Sunday AM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
BGG, Dan and TONY snippets Sunday AM I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
BGG, Dan and TONY snippets Sunday AM I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
BGG, Dan and TONY snippets Sunday AM I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
BGG, Dan and TONY snippets Sunday AM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

BGG, Dan and TONY snippets Sunday AM

+5
JamVox
suferdude
tom3215
Rich Queen
evenstar
9 posters

Go down

BGG, Dan and TONY snippets Sunday AM Empty BGG, Dan and TONY snippets Sunday AM

Post by evenstar Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:09 am

When Dan/Checkmates says:

D: things are very complex right now... and you want to know when, why, what's the delay, do be sure to ask for the articles that don't get posted: we wouldn't want to shock anyone against their will

I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH TONY. HE SAID THAT, "THE REASON YOU HAVEN'T HEARD FROM THEM IS THAT NOTHING HAS CHANGED! IT IS SCHEDULED TO HAPPEN ON SUNDAY! WE HAVE THAT FROM 4 DIFFERENT SOURCES AND OUR INSIDERS. LET'S HOPE SO!" TNT TONY!

BGG chat from People Invested 07/23/2011

• WangDang on Tuesday afternoon? supposedly at the Brits Forex BGG??
• WangDang BGG on Friday I saw the dinar paired to the GBP sale 1.913 buy 1.503 on the http://wwitv.com, it has been like that for the past week....hhmmm in deed.
• BGG I don't think it happened last Tues - I had a friend with int'l connections, a London broker and means....ready to hike it to London as soon as that happened. I have not gotten that call yet. The rate may well be showing - but it also had a "Parliament hold" on it....much like our "US Treasury hold".
Panhead BGG what do you hear about RV tomorrow, like Okie said?
• BGG Sounds excellent to me - hearing that a lot lately. Do not believe it to be "circular" of pass-around...
• ayechihuahua BGG, what's your take on the World Court pushing
the RV to happen tomorrow, are you hearing the same as Okie?
• BGG Don't know about that - sounds good. My info is very similar for different reasons. Sorry.
• cantwait BGG do you announce your calls in here? When will the next one be if you know?
• BGG I'm hoping the next one is post-RV.
• BGG I just got off the phone with Okie just a little bit ago - he just called to give me a hard time. He's so funny. But he is hearing exactly what he is relaying to you...
And here is BGG's response to Coco's comments

BGG
About a week ago that was pretty much exactly what I was hearing...debt agreement = RV. Then about Friday or so, my best sources started saying they intend to go around this hold-up no matter what. Either way - fine with me.
coco2626
Just got Intel from VP of boa he spoke to pres of foreign currency dept and confirmed that as soon as budget and debt ceiling is finish the RV will
follow soon after have a great weekend Go RV

coco2626
I like having this confirmation make me feel really confident we r close

evenstar
evenstar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

BGG, Dan and TONY snippets Sunday AM Empty Re: BGG, Dan and TONY snippets Sunday AM

Post by Rich Queen Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:14 am

For what it's worth, my sources completely concur. Got ahold of a source so high up this last week he tickle's God's toes. i am watching anytime between Tokyo Forex opening and NY opening. :cheers:

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

BGG, Dan and TONY snippets Sunday AM Empty Re: BGG, Dan and TONY snippets Sunday AM

Post by tom3215 Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:17 am

......always Love it when RichQueen throws her crown :king: into the ring with info!!! ☀

Thanks !!

tom3215

tom3215

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:25 am

tom3215 wrote:

......always Love it when RichQueen throws her crown :king: into the ring with info!!! ☀

Thanks !!

tom3215

LET'S GET READY TO RUMMMMMBLE!!!! :afro:

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by evenstar Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:28 am

Rich Queen wrote:For what it's worth, my sources completely concur. Got ahold of a source so high up this last week he tickle's God's toes. i am watching anytime between Tokyo Forex opening and NY opening. :cheers:

RichQueen-You just made my whole day!!! WooHoo
evenstar
evenstar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:40 am

My high up UST source says RV will be soon and my high up exchange bank source says this year, for whatever that means for a date, just maybe these guys are right for once. Neither of my sources ever said anything was a hold up with exception that Iraq just was not ready. Lets hope it happens on Sunday night as stated. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by suferdude Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:36 am

Sleep

Last edited by suferdude on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

suferdude

Back to top Go down

Post by JamVox Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:50 am

Rich Queen wrote:For what it's worth, my sources completely concur. Got ahold of a source so high up this last week he tickle's God's toes. i am watching anytime between Tokyo Forex opening and NY opening. :cheers:

Her sources have never been........................ lol!

JamVox

Back to top Go down

Post by residuals Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:31 pm

suferdude wrote: DAN AND TONY, INSTEAD OF TALKING ABOUT DRINKING CHEAP CHAMPAGNE AND SMOKING EQUALLY CHEAP CIGARS TO CELEBRATE ON RV COMING TOMORROW ADNAUSEAM, THEY SHOULD BE DEALING WITH CLEANING UP THEIR VERIFIABLE DAMAGED REPUTATIONS, WHEN TYPING IN THEIR NAMES ON BACKGROUND CHECK SITES.!!!

How about this.........Let's Google your name and see what bullshit we can find our about you??? Anyone can say anything they want about anyone on the Internet and somebody as stupid as you will believe it!

Get real and get better informed before you start trying to tear down someone's reputation. And while you're at it think about this one...."Anyone that hasn't done anything noteable doesn't have to worry about anything bad being said about them!"

residuals

residuals

Back to top Go down

Post by suferdude Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:00 pm

GOOGLE ON!!! A GREAT SUCCESSFUL BACKGROUND, LOVING LIFE!!!

suferdude

Back to top Go down

Post by rosienogg Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:22 pm

Thanks Richqueen, I know your intel is always tops, since you have access to the whole picture....when you speak I listen.

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:37 pm

JamVox wrote:

Her sources have never been........................ lol!

In case you hadn't noticed, I have been much quieter of late. My sources have gotten MUCH higher up, so I can post very little of what I'm told. And NO ONE has been right in calling a date yet, not just me. What I HAVE been consistently right about is only apparent long after the fact. Many times I have said something, then the other intel gatherers follow suit within 3-7 days. You are entitled to your opinion, however.

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Roketman Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:56 pm

residuals wrote:
suferdude wrote: DAN AND TONY, INSTEAD OF TALKING ABOUT DRINKING CHEAP CHAMPAGNE AND SMOKING EQUALLY CHEAP CIGARS TO CELEBRATE ON RV COMING TOMORROW ADNAUSEAM, THEY SHOULD BE DEALING WITH CLEANING UP THEIR VERIFIABLE DAMAGED REPUTATIONS, WHEN TYPING IN THEIR NAMES ON BACKGROUND CHECK SITES.!!!

How about this.........Let's Google your name and see what bullshit we can find our about you??? Anyone can say anything they want about anyone on the Internet and somebody as stupid as you will believe it!

Get real and get better informed before you start trying to tear down someone's reputation. And while you're at it think about this one...."Anyone that hasn't done anything noteable doesn't have to worry about anything bad being said about them!"

residuals

How else will you find out that they are scammers. How about this, if they were upstanding business men and had good reputations I'm sure that information would come up in a google search also. I know you can't believe everything you read, but it's there, where is the good reports??
Roketman
Roketman

Back to top Go down

BGG, Dan and TONY snippets Sunday AM Empty Surferdude

Post by paul-O Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:10 pm

Surferdude, what is your intel saying?

paul-O

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum