Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
VIETNAM - GOVERNMENT IN BRIEF 13/12  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
VIETNAM - GOVERNMENT IN BRIEF 13/12  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
VIETNAM - GOVERNMENT IN BRIEF 13/12  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
VIETNAM - GOVERNMENT IN BRIEF 13/12  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
VIETNAM - GOVERNMENT IN BRIEF 13/12  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
VIETNAM - GOVERNMENT IN BRIEF 13/12  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
VIETNAM - GOVERNMENT IN BRIEF 13/12  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
VIETNAM - GOVERNMENT IN BRIEF 13/12  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
VIETNAM - GOVERNMENT IN BRIEF 13/12  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
VIETNAM - GOVERNMENT IN BRIEF 13/12  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
VIETNAM - GOVERNMENT IN BRIEF 13/12  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
VIETNAM - GOVERNMENT IN BRIEF 13/12  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
VIETNAM - GOVERNMENT IN BRIEF 13/12  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
VIETNAM - GOVERNMENT IN BRIEF 13/12  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
VIETNAM - GOVERNMENT IN BRIEF 13/12  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
VIETNAM - GOVERNMENT IN BRIEF 13/12  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
VIETNAM - GOVERNMENT IN BRIEF 13/12  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
VIETNAM - GOVERNMENT IN BRIEF 13/12  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
VIETNAM - GOVERNMENT IN BRIEF 13/12  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
VIETNAM - GOVERNMENT IN BRIEF 13/12  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

VIETNAM - GOVERNMENT IN BRIEF 13/12

Go down

VIETNAM - GOVERNMENT IN BRIEF 13/12  Empty VIETNAM - GOVERNMENT IN BRIEF 13/12

Post by lexie Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:04 pm

GOVERNMENT IN BRIEF 13/12

Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung separately met with Lao Finance Minister Phouphet Khamphounvong and Palestinian Minister of Home Affairs and National Security Said Adb Al-Rahman Ahmad Abu-Ali, in Hanoi on December 12.

At a meeting with the Lao Minister, PM Dung highly valued results of talks between the two finance ministries, describing them as an important and practical contribution to strengthening the traditional Vietnam-Laos traditional friendship, special solidarity and comprehensive cooperation.

The Vietnam-Laos special relationship is an invaluable treasure of both Parties, States and peoples, the PM said, adding that Vietnam spares no effort, together with Laos, to forge the two countries’ ties in a deeper, more practical and effective manner. In particular, he said the two sides will speed up the implementation of cooperation activities in agreed areas, and accelerate new cooperative programmes.

He welcomed cooperation between the two finance ministries in sharing experience and mutual assistance in personnel training.

Minister Phouphet Khamphounvong spoke highly of Vietnamese experts’ assistance to develop the Lao financial sector.

He affirmed a commitment to effectively implement bilateral agreements, contributing to maintaining and promoting the Laos-Vietnam traditional friendship, special solidarity and comprehensive cooperation.

While meeting with the Palestinian Minister of Home Affairs and National Security, the PM appreciated results of talks and agreements between the Vietnam Ministry of Public Security and the Palestinian Ministry of Home Affairs and National Security, which he said will contribute to boosting relations.

He congratulated Palestine on its recent achievements, particularly UNESCO membership, and voiced Vietnam’s support for the Palestinian people in their struggle for independence and for the fundamental rights of the Palestinian people.

He also affirmed support for Palestine’s policy of peaceful negotiations with Israel as acceptable for both sides.

The Vietnamese Government wants to enhance cooperation with the Palestinian Government in fields of their strength for mutual benefits.

For his part, the Palestinian Minister said the Palestinian people wish to seek a peaceful solution through negotiations with Israel, and want the international community to promptly recognise the state of Palestine.

He hoped that Vietnam will continue to support the Palestinian people’s just struggle and affirmed Palestine always considers Vietnam a traditional friend and wants to boost economic, cultural and security cooperation with the country.

Chief Judge of Laos visits Vietnam
The Chief Judge of the Lao Supreme People’s Court Khamphanh Sitthidampha’s visit to Vietnam contributes to strengthening the relationship and cooperation between the two Parties, States and people.

State President Truong Tan Sang said this at a reception with the Chief Judge in Hanoi on December 12. He applauded the results of talks between the two countries’ court sector and said he hopes the two sides will implement more cooperative activities, enhance delegation exchanges and help each other in personnel training.

Khamphanh Sitthidampha thanked Vietnam for assisting the Lao court sector to improve the professional skills of its staff.

He said the two courts are exchanging information and sharing experience to boost judicial reform.

Transport ministry delegation visits Laos

A high-ranking delegation of the Ministry of Transport, led by Minister Dinh La Thang, paid a working visit to Laos from December 12-14.

At a meeting with Lao Prime Minister Thongsing Thammavong, Minister Thang expressed his wish that Thongsing would continue to promote the special relationship and comprehensive cooperation between the two countries.

The Minister spoke highly of the two countries’ fruitful cooperation in the transport sector and other areas to mark the 50th anniversary of the establishment diplomatic ties.

PM Thongsing applauded the delegation’s visit and asked the Vietnamese Ministry of Transport to further assist Laos to complete unfinished projects in the country.

In the framework of the visit, Minister Thang also met with Lao Minister of Public Works and Transport Sommad Pholsena to review the results of cooperation.

The two ministers agreed to increase the exchange of delegations and cooperate closely at multilateral and regional forums, with the aims of strengthening the special friendship and comprehensive cooperation between the two countries.

VNN/VNA/VOV

http://english.vietnamnet.vn/en/politics/16455/government-in-brief-13-12.html

"WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE"
lexie
lexie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum