Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
LOGICAL PROCESS ? ? or Dullisional I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
LOGICAL PROCESS ? ? or Dullisional I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
LOGICAL PROCESS ? ? or Dullisional I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
LOGICAL PROCESS ? ? or Dullisional I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
LOGICAL PROCESS ? ? or Dullisional I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
LOGICAL PROCESS ? ? or Dullisional I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
LOGICAL PROCESS ? ? or Dullisional I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
LOGICAL PROCESS ? ? or Dullisional I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
LOGICAL PROCESS ? ? or Dullisional I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
LOGICAL PROCESS ? ? or Dullisional I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
LOGICAL PROCESS ? ? or Dullisional I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
LOGICAL PROCESS ? ? or Dullisional I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
LOGICAL PROCESS ? ? or Dullisional I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
LOGICAL PROCESS ? ? or Dullisional I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
LOGICAL PROCESS ? ? or Dullisional I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
LOGICAL PROCESS ? ? or Dullisional I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
LOGICAL PROCESS ? ? or Dullisional I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
LOGICAL PROCESS ? ? or Dullisional I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
LOGICAL PROCESS ? ? or Dullisional I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
LOGICAL PROCESS ? ? or Dullisional I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

LOGICAL PROCESS ? ? or Dullisional

+4
therealbutterfly
crich
Len
Hobbes1025
8 posters

Go down

LOGICAL PROCESS ? ? or Dullisional Empty LOGICAL PROCESS ? ? or Dullisional

Post by Hobbes1025 Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:42 pm

I am still a new to this venture. I have been reading about the rates. I have several questions: I read some intel about the rates being low, that got me depressed. so I need help processing this. Probably some professional help ( lol) for getting into this venture.

1). If Iraq says they want the strongest currency in the world, how can it be equal to the dollar. 1 2 1 not logical Right? (it would have to be higher)

2). If contractors are getting paid in Iraq @ 3.75 because of negotated rate beforehand how could it be lower later. Would these contractors have to repay the government or the entity they were paid from. Because it was stated that it would be made up after release. Logic would say if the contractors were paid & (it was confirmed they did) rate was 3.75, that would equal that or at least be higher. Correct? Was this ever verified and had proof? I never heard or saw.

3). If Iraq is in chapter 7, (sanctions from doing business with other nations), how is the US able to broker deals with them? I probably dont understand that process. and that is ok. I would think that since the US now recognizes that Iraqi is now soverign that they are now out unofficially so we are super close.

I know everything is sure speculation and base on intel that changes like the wind, I would love to hear some feed back. I believe this to be a good investment but got discourage this week. I realize people have been in this longer than me. it does seem we are closer each day.

Thanks

Hobbes1025

Back to top Go down

LOGICAL PROCESS ? ? or Dullisional Empty Re: LOGICAL PROCESS ? ? or Dullisional

Post by Len Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:57 pm

so, you think a 1 : 1 rate is low? that gives you over 1,000 times your initial money!!!
Len
Len
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobbes1025 Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:58 pm

yes if the the 2nd question or point is true.

Hobbes1025

Back to top Go down

Post by crich Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:10 pm

For Iraq it is low. Has nothing to do with how much ROI or be thankful stuff. Has to do with facts & economics at hand & the fact that if Iraq is the wealthiest nation in the world...then they will want the world to know it period! Now it may come out a bit lower, but I think not quite that low 1:1.

It may come out $3-$4-ish & then work it's way up for 2 reasons.

1) The world economy 'needs' it at this point& wasn't that part of China's agreement to help bailout Euro (higher come out rate)?

2) Iraq wants to announce what it has accomplished & that it is the wealthiest nation in the world. If you look at other countries around that area & globe...there are others that are much higher. So it would not be far off to expect an average coming out of $3-$4 & then increase to $7++.

Again that's just my thoughts after studying this so much over past year.
Happy Holidays everyone:) 🎅 :rendeer: 🎅
crich
crich
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:23 pm

Hobbes1025 wrote:I am still a new to this venture. I have been reading about the rates. I have several questions: I read some intel about the rates being low, that got me depressed. so I need help processing this. Probably some professional help ( lol) for getting into this venture.

1). If Iraq says they want the strongest currency in the world, how can it be equal to the dollar. 1 2 1 not logical Right? (it would have to be higher) No one said it would be the 'strongest in the world' first of all. It was 'strongest in the ME'. Second, Strongest doesnt necessarily mean highest value. ~butterfly

2). If contractors are getting paid in Iraq @ 3.75 because of negotated rate beforehand how could it be lower later. Would these contractors have to repay the government or the entity they were paid from. Because it was stated that it would be made up after release. Logic would say if the contractors were paid & (it was confirmed they did) rate was 3.75, that would equal that or at least be higher. Correct? Was this ever verified and had proof? I never heard or saw. There is no proof of any contractors paid in rv'd dinar. Contractors are paid a salary and it wont change if its rv'd or not unless they are paid in Dinar, which only Iraqis MIGHT be paid in dinar, and if thats the case, the amt paid to them would change based on the rate. ~buttefly

3). If Iraq is in chapter 7, (sanctions from doing business with other nations), how is the US able to broker deals with them? I probably dont understand that process. and that is ok. I would think that since the US now recognizes that Iraqi is now soverign that they are now out unofficially so we are super close. Iraq has been out of those sanctions that prohibited doing business with others for a long time now. They have referred to Iraq as 'sovereign' since 2008. Whats left under Ch7 has nothing to do with anything other than Kuwait. They may or may not get out of it anytime soon but that doesnt stop things with regards to changing their rate. I suggest you read up on what Ch 7 is all about and then you can make the decision on your own if you believe the gurus or not on if ch 7 is tied into an rv. ~butterfly

I know everything is sure speculation and base on intel that changes like the wind, I would love to hear some feed back. I believe this to be a good investment but got discourage this week. I realize people have been in this longer than me. it does seem we are closer each day.

Thanks

My comments in blue after your questions....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:26 pm

Hobbes1025, If you look at this in total logic, ( here is your question)

1). If Iraq says they want the strongest currency in the world, how can
it be equal to the dollar. 1 2 1 not logical Right? (it would have to be
higher)

To be the strongest currency in the region one could say that the "rate" (that noone really has a clue about) could be any amount at all. Here is why I say this. If a country is stable in many many ways, security for they're citizens, self (or near) sustaining, growing in industry, commerce, and agriculture. Open to the rest of the world in trade, Friendly and allied. ANY ME COUNTRY that does these will be the strongest in the region.

Iraq has the natural resources and firtle farm land. Also they have a fairly well educated workforce who are willing. I "believe" they will come to near pair with Kuwait but is that needed?...rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobbes1025 Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:27 pm

thereal butterfly, Len & crich,

thank you for responding

Hobbes1025

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:28 pm

Therealbutterfly...I agree with you completely...rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobbes1025 Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:28 pm

thanks Rick152

Hobbes1025

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:31 pm

Good stuff therealbutterfly.. Spot on with everything as always..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:33 pm

I also believe this ALL to end is still TOTALLY dependant on satisfying the reperations with Kuwait. Hopefully Iraq does not remain too "proud" to pay they're bills...rick152

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:29 pm

I think it has to RV to pay Kuwait, then Iraq can get out of Chapter 7.

Not the other way around

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobbes1025 Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:40 pm

bulldog in a conversion in recaps it was confirmed the 3.75 rate in iraq (in nation). today.

so what do make of this??

Hobbes1025

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:44 pm

Hobbes1025 wrote:bulldog in a conversion in recaps it was confirmed the 3.75 rate in iraq (in nation). today.
so what do make of this??
I think it could very well be Dullisional! lol!
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum