Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Trump on Youtube DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Trump on Youtube

Go down

Trump on Youtube Empty Trump on Youtube

Post by richtxgal on Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:45 pm

[b]I'm new here, and before posting this searched to see if it had already been posted. I could not find it; found only Trump on Obamzcare. Please forgive me if this is already here! He could be talking about nothing but the dinar...

https://www.youtube.com/trump

View his video of 7/18. Unless a new one has been posted it will automatically start playing.

I'm so glad to have found this forum today so I no longer have to chase all over the web looking for all of Okie's posts. God bless you all with an especially big blessing for Okie.

Thanks![b]
richtxgal
richtxgal

Back to top Go down

Trump on Youtube Empty I HEAR YOU !

Post by rosienogg on Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:57 pm

It took me a long time to find this website and I love Okie so I'm glad i found it this website after many attempts Ilikeyou

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Trump on Youtube Empty Re: I hear you

Post by richtxgal on Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:12 am

Hi Rosie! I was so relieved today to find out that it is a new website, only up for 3 weeks. I felt like a total idiot because I thought I had missed it for months and I couldn't figure out how that was possible. I've been following Okie since last fall and never miss a word he says. I was so relieved to know I wasn't the complete idiot I thought I was! And to my defense, I was in the hospital part of the time or surely I would have done better!
richtxgal
richtxgal

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum