Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
DINAR GURUS UPDATE 12 DEC I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DINAR GURUS UPDATE 12 DEC I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
DINAR GURUS UPDATE 12 DEC I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DINAR GURUS UPDATE 12 DEC I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
DINAR GURUS UPDATE 12 DEC I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DINAR GURUS UPDATE 12 DEC I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DINAR GURUS UPDATE 12 DEC I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DINAR GURUS UPDATE 12 DEC I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DINAR GURUS UPDATE 12 DEC I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DINAR GURUS UPDATE 12 DEC I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DINAR GURUS UPDATE 12 DEC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DINAR GURUS UPDATE 12 DEC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DINAR GURUS UPDATE 12 DEC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DINAR GURUS UPDATE 12 DEC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DINAR GURUS UPDATE 12 DEC I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DINAR GURUS UPDATE 12 DEC I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
DINAR GURUS UPDATE 12 DEC I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
DINAR GURUS UPDATE 12 DEC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
DINAR GURUS UPDATE 12 DEC I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
DINAR GURUS UPDATE 12 DEC I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

DINAR GURUS UPDATE 12 DEC

+5
sandwedge
Kevind53
1alaskan
formula1man
Rosy
9 posters

Go down

DINAR GURUS UPDATE 12 DEC Empty DINAR GURUS UPDATE 12 DEC

Post by Rosy Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:44 pm

DINAR GURUS UPDATE 12 DEC

12-12-2011 Guru Randy Koonce Bottom line is you need to see the implementation of the Erbil and announcement of the ministers & then the rate will show. No one knows the date, Shabibi doesn’t even know the date. Maliki wants out of Chapter 7 – not going to happen until it RV’s. I don’t see it happening on the 15th, the closer it gets to the end of the month, the hotter it gets, yes, it could go to the 1st of the year. I don’t see anything that says this is our week, next week looks better. A $6 or $7 rate, not right. Based on the official numbers, the rate will be $3.41.

12-12-2011 Guru Med [REFERENCING ARTICLES] THE TWO ARTICLES…ARE NOT ANTI RV ARTICLES NOT ONE BIT. THEY ARE SAYING IT IS GOING TO REVALUE BUT AND I SAID THIS BEFORE MANY TIMES I DID NOT THINK THE IRAQI PEOPLE WERE GOING TO BENEFIT, THAT THEY ALREADY HAVE BENEFITED WHEN THE DINAR WAS SOLD. CBI USED PROCEEDS FROM THE SALES TO SUBSIDIZE IMPORTS AT 120 MILLION USD PER DAY FOR ITEMS NEEDED BY THE PUBLIC THAT THE DFI COULD NOT BUY. THEY ARE SAYING THAT WE AMERICANS ARE GOING TO MAKE OUT BIGTIME AND [THEY] ARE NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT. THIS IS VERY GOOD NEWS, VERY GOOD. NOW THE IRAQI PEOPLE IN THE LONG TERM WILL BENEFIT GREATLY FROM THE VALUATION OF THE DINAR AND IT BECOMING A TRADEABLE CURRENCY.

12-12-2011 Guru TonyTNT This is my belief, if we get close enough on the 15th, it looks like it will show on the 15th for the official reset…15th was the date that all the troops have to be out…People around the world are waiting for this to happen today, this could stretch out 3 days, 3 hours…sources are saying “Stop calling me”, It’s done…the rates have not changed.

12-12-2011 Guru Checkmate I enjoyed the speech today with O and Maliki…this is big, have the PM in the US talking with the US President…there were 7-8 statements by both O and M about the sovereign nation. If it goes past the 15th, it’s not over if it doesn’t happen by the 15th, this is a deadline thrown out there…They can still announce it after the 15th.

12-12-2011 Guru Jonnywg The GOOD News is that the President declared that Iraq would be buying weapons to defend their country and that IRAQ is a Sovergn Nation. BOTH REQUIRE THE RV TO TAKE PLACE…BTW the TRILLION $$$$ IMF promised gets paid today

12-12-2011 Guru Bulldog75 THE ACTIVATION IS IN PROCESS. THESE ARE THE STEPPING STONES TO WHERE WE ARE GOING. THIS SAGA IS JUST UNFOLDING. WE ARE TOTALLY POSITIVE AND GOOD TO GO. WE ARE AT THE BEST PLACE EVER AT THIS MOMENT.

12-12-2011 Guru Mailman17 IT SEEMS IRAQS DEBT WAS WRITTEN OFF TOTALLY BY THE PARIS CLUB…THIS DOES NOT COME AS A SURPRISE TO US HERE AS WE ALREADY KNEW IRAQS DEBT WAS NOT GONNA BE A PROBLEM…BUT ITS NICE TO SEE THE FINE PRINT…DEBT IS ALSO A FACTOR IN CHAP 7 AS THEY MUST SETTLE ALL DEBTS BEFORE RELEASE…ONCE AGAIN…AWESOME NEWS.

12-12-2011 Guru Jonnywg As you know I have not made any major proclamations of late. It is because our sources advise all is done.Yet…no RV. It is reality time for our Govt to step up to the plate and release the illusive. We have expected this for 1 week and time is up. If nothing shows today expect me to organize a phone in campagn to show them our voice…maybe a million people calling the whitehouse or congress or UST will get it done. However we expect results today. The speech with “O” amd “M”…We hope…bring results.

12-12-2011 Guru BGG One good thing – right, wrong or indifferent – all the major players are in DC today. If there ever was the makin’s for a “perfect storm” – this would be it.

12-12-2011 Guru Bear 5642 JUST GOT WORD THIS IS NOW SET TO GO AND EVERYONE JUST GET READY…DONT BELIEVE THAT JANUARY 2012 BS…MALIKI WILL NOT LEAVE WITHOUT A TRADEABLE CURRENCY, PERIOD

12-12-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man [via Bulldog75] IMF TOLD CENTRAL BANKS OF THE WORLD TO RE-ALIGN THEIR CURRENCY AND DO IT NOW IMMEDIATELY TO PREVENT A GLOBAL MELTDOWN. THIS JUST OCCURED TODAY. TROOPS DEFINITELY ARE THE MAIN TOPIC NOW WITH O AND MALIKI. UNTIL AFTER THE MEETING AND ANY ANNOUNCEMENTS WE CAN NOT TOTALLY PREDICT THE OUTCOME. WE OURSELVES ARE ON A DAY TO DAY JUNCTURE. THIS SHOULD HAVE ALREADY TAKEN PLACE. THERE IS A STRONG POSSIBILITY THAT WE MAY STILL SEE THIS WITHIN ANY MOMENT.

12-12-2011 Guru Freeway Bill Emotions are running high and we are all wanting and most needing this RV to happen now…today just might be a better day…If not an RV, maybe some clarity on where we are…this RV is closer than you think.
12-12-2011 Guru Phoenix3333 We are poised for some changes…we are slowly progressing…contracts have been delayed, deals delayed, decisions delayed…that will change this week. IQD unchanged…still at the artificial program rate. We have a big week this week…Parliament will vote on 22 laws this week, Maliki meets with the World Bank Dec. 15th on Iraq emerging from Chapter 7. We hopefully have a week of surprises…I know on Wednesday Pres. O will be meeting with some of the guys coming home from Iraq & basically he will be formally announcing the end of the war & welcoming all the troops home & it is rumored that P.M. Maliki will be there with him, that is a possibility, we do not know yet. Will we see the artificial program rate drop this week, I have no clue…100% the date and rate are classified. We have seen numerous references to a 1 – 1 rate ratio from the Iraq government. This is a really fantastic week…Be optomistic!
12-12-2011 Guru Bulldog 75 THE WORLD ECONOMY IS MOST FRAGILE RIGHT NOW. THE IMF, UN, USA, WTO, CBI & ALL THREE LETTER ORGS CANNOT MAKE A MAJOR MISTAKE…MALIKI AND O FINISHED…GREEN LIGHT TO GO…NO HOLD UPS EXCEPT EURO CRISIS, THAT WILL BE SOLVED WITH DOMINO ACTIVATION NOW…NO BANK HOLD UPS NOW…ALL IS GO. ITS PLANNED AND TO BE DONE WITHIN 24. THAT’S THE PLAN. LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS

http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2011/12/dinar-gurus-update-12-dec.html
Rosy
Rosy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

DINAR GURUS UPDATE 12 DEC Empty Re: DINAR GURUS UPDATE 12 DEC

Post by formula1man Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:31 pm

I dont buy that Shabibi doesnt know the rate. Hes the director of CBI. If anyone knows the rate its him. He runs the CBI which is who will post the new rate.

formula1man

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:36 pm

12-12-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man [via Bulldog75] IMF TOLD CENTRAL BANKS OF THE WORLD TO RE-ALIGN THEIR CURRENCY AND DO IT NOW IMMEDIATELY TO PREVENT A GLOBAL MELTDOWN. THIS JUST OCCURED TODAY. TROOPS DEFINITELY ARE THE MAIN TOPIC NOW WITH O AND MALIKI. UNTIL AFTER THE MEETING AND ANY ANNOUNCEMENTS WE CAN NOT TOTALLY PREDICT THE OUTCOME. WE OURSELVES ARE ON A DAY TO DAY JUNCTURE. THIS SHOULD HAVE ALREADY TAKEN PLACE. THERE IS A STRONG POSSIBILITY THAT WE MAY STILL SEE THIS WITHIN ANY MOMENT.

Did I miss this on any other post here at OOM?

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:39 pm

formula1man wrote:I dont buy that Shabibi doesnt know the rate. Hes the director of CBI. If anyone knows the rate its him. He runs the CBI which is who will post the new rate.

I think Dr. Shabibi knows a range in which he would like to RV at. That may be in negotiation with the IMF.

I do not think he knows a date. the date will be when the fine folks in Baghdad pass & implament the laws Dr. Shabibi wants in place before RV.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:43 pm

1alaskan wrote:12-12-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man [via Bulldog75] IMF TOLD CENTRAL BANKS OF THE WORLD TO RE-ALIGN THEIR CURRENCY AND DO IT NOW IMMEDIATELY TO PREVENT A GLOBAL MELTDOWN. THIS JUST OCCURED TODAY. TROOPS DEFINITELY ARE THE MAIN TOPIC NOW WITH O AND MALIKI. UNTIL AFTER THE MEETING AND ANY ANNOUNCEMENTS WE CAN NOT TOTALLY PREDICT THE OUTCOME. WE OURSELVES ARE ON A DAY TO DAY JUNCTURE. THIS SHOULD HAVE ALREADY TAKEN PLACE. THERE IS A STRONG POSSIBILITY THAT WE MAY STILL SEE THIS WITHIN ANY MOMENT.

Did I miss this on any other post here at OOM?

Don't think so, if you did I missed the same one. Hmmmmm Suspect

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

DINAR GURUS UPDATE 12 DEC 2805820865  DINAR GURUS UPDATE 12 DEC 2805820865  DINAR GURUS UPDATE 12 DEC 2805820865  DINAR GURUS UPDATE 12 DEC 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:45 pm

formula1man wrote:I dont buy that Shabibi doesnt know the rate. Hes the director of CBI. If anyone knows the rate its him. He runs the CBI which is who will post the new rate.

You got that right. Can't RV without someone knowing the rate and I think Shabibi's job title qualifies him to be in the know..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

DINAR GURUS UPDATE 12 DEC Empty My Calender

Post by brains Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:49 pm

I don't see it on my calender where in the world did I put it .......... OH come on did some one move someday again!!!!! Suspect lol!

brains
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:50 pm

If you are talking about the quote from Randy K., it was taken way out of context. Also, it doesn't say he doesn't know the rate, it says the date. You need to listen to the call as there has been a lot left out that was said before and after this statement. He is saying he reason Shabbs doesn't know the date, is because he doesn't know when Maliki will implement the strategic agreement, and show the ministers, which takes away 2/3rds of his power.

Hope this helps.

GO RVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:03 am

I hope next week is our week.

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:28 am

Let's see how old y'all are. From Ruby and the Romantics

Our day will come
And we'll have everything.
We'll share the joy
Falling in love can bring.

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

DINAR GURUS UPDATE 12 DEC Empty next week

Post by SBM0601 Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:13 am

punisher wrote:I hope next week is our week.

I hope this week is our week. Why wait till next week. LOL:sunny:
SBM0601
SBM0601

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum