Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

If you want the truth listen to Randy Koonce.  If you want to live in a fairy tale world listen to the gurus DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

If you want the truth listen to Randy Koonce. If you want to live in a fairy tale world listen to the gurus

+13
Big Bish
rvmeplz
supergirl
sandwedge
Horizon
1alaskan
Happy Life
duck81
brains
docmo
happywelshguy
Alchemist
readysetrv
17 posters

Go down

If you want the truth listen to Randy Koonce.  If you want to live in a fairy tale world listen to the gurus Empty If you want the truth listen to Randy Koonce. If you want to live in a fairy tale world listen to the gurus

Post by readysetrv Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:50 pm

712-432-1085 541268
This call is currently running, and this is the recorded number for after the call.

This COMPLETELY blows away ALL the HYPED UP INTEL that we have been reading on a daily basis.

THE "TRUTH" will hurt for some of you!! But we are very close!

GO RVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

If you want the truth listen to Randy Koonce.  If you want to live in a fairy tale world listen to the gurus Empty Re: If you want the truth listen to Randy Koonce. If you want to live in a fairy tale world listen to the gurus

Post by Alchemist Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:05 pm

I see this going into next spring. This is what I have heard from a year ago from my forex friend, spring 2012.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

If you want the truth listen to Randy Koonce.  If you want to live in a fairy tale world listen to the gurus Empty Re: If you want the truth listen to Randy Koonce. If you want to live in a fairy tale world listen to the gurus

Post by happywelshguy Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:54 pm

This is just what everyone wanted to know.

This would sure take the "Hope" away for so many people in need and were looking forward to the RV in time for Xmas.

bounce

Alchemist wrote:I see this going into next spring. This is what I have heard from a year ago from my forex friend, spring 2012.

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:01 pm

With all due respect, your forex friend probably has no clue. As Randy puts it, no one has a clue when it will be done. I don't say this to debate with you, or make you upset. It's all about Malki giving up his power, and then Shabibi will push the button. This week doesn't look very good, but "could" happen by Thursday, and next week looks pretty good.
What I am trying to say, is everything is ready per Randy, it's just when Maliki decides to give up 2/3rds of his power. So your friend would have no idea when that would be.

Great call, and I obviously can't bring it like Randy, so It would be a great listen for you.

I enjoy your posts Alchemist, and please don't take my reply the wrong way.

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:03 pm

happywelshguy wrote:This is just what everyone wanted to know.

This would sure take the "Hope" away for so many people in need and were looking forward to the RV in time for Xmas.

bounce

Alchemist wrote:I see this going into next spring. This is what I have heard from a year ago from my forex friend, spring 2012.

This call is not a dreary as you think. It's very positive, and we are super close. And by the way "happy" "IT MAY NOT BE WHAT EVERYONE WANTS TO KNOW, BUT IT IS WHAT EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW"" T-R-U-T-H, not fantasy!

GO RVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by docmo Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:04 pm

Let me get this straight. Randy isn't a guru? Hmm. Splitting that hair a little thin aren't we? I'm not a big fan of pumpers or guru's looking for glory, but how hard is it to be a nay sayer? Not much risk in that. Not hard to predict that one team playing will loose....

docmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:08 pm

docmo wrote:Let me get this straight. Randy isn't a guru? Hmm. Splitting that hair a little thin aren't we? I'm not a big fan of pumpers or guru's looking for glory, but how hard is it to be a nay sayer? Not much risk in that. Not hard to predict that one team playing will loose....

LOL---docmo--who is being a nay sayer??? Not the call I am listening to. Before you speak, listen to the call, and you might rethink what you are saying.

GO RVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by brains Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:11 pm

I like Randy koonce but you hardly hear from him and I know he is busy but would this be classified as misinfo????

brains
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by docmo Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:12 pm

Then I guess the title of this thread is misleading then. Don't listen to calls. I'll fin out tomorrow.

docmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by duck81 Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:15 pm

Does Randy ever hint at what he thinks is a ball park rate?
duck81
duck81

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Life Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:16 pm

Yes @ 3.41

Being HAPPY doesn't mean everything is perfect.
It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections!
Happy Life
Happy Life
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:17 pm

docmo wrote:Then I guess the title of this thread is misleading then. Don't listen to calls. I'll fin out tomorrow.

LOL ok, docmo. Again, before you speak of what you don't know, either listen to the call, or wait until tomorrow to comment. LOL

GO RVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:26 pm

brains wrote:I like Randy koonce but you hardly hear from him and I know he is busy but would this be classified as misinfo????

Why should we hear from him more often, when it hasn't been ready to go? He states basically the same thing that has to happen for us to see the RV, on all his calls.

To me this is misinformation......tied to the GBP, the turkey is cooked, the cake is cooked, we are in the delivery room and see the crown of the baby, the banks are losing money cause the screens are at 00.00000 "which by the way has zero to do with the RV, someone please tell jonny this", maliki has to have an RV before he came here yesterday, the 15th is a deadline, rate has gone live in Irag, contractors paid in rv'd currency, personal friends have cashed out in dubai, kuwait etc, kuwait rv'd etc etc etc

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:45 pm

Randy has been on the cautous side of this for a while.

He generally beaks down the news coming out of Iraq, Listens to what Dr. Shabibi says. As Randy is a believer in that he, Dr. Shabibi is the key to the RV. Until Dr. Shabibi is satisfed that Iraq will be stable with a hugh influx of money post RV, it ain't gonna happen.

Reports have it that Dr. Shabibi wants HCL, Erbil, ect... done and in place, that these things will make him happy, then he will RV.

That could be this week, next week, next month, only the folks who are holding these things up know when.

The Rate will be in the $3.22 to under $4.00,High enough for Iraq to get full bennefit, but not so large as to make the rest of the ME mad, that ego thing in both cases, and not to large that Iraq can't substain it.

Randy has said many times that $3.41 would make the Iraqi budget work, and fit in the area of making most folks happy.

Last edited by 1alaskan on Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos both times)

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:53 pm

I dont have time to listen...what exactly did he say?

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:57 pm

Randy sounded like he is pretty positive that it is going to RV by next week. It is ready now, but by the time Milka gets back over there it will not be time to get it done this week. I just want the RV and it sounds like it is right around the corner.If you want the truth listen to Randy Koonce.  If you want to live in a fairy tale world listen to the gurus 203646764

If you want the truth listen to Randy Koonce.  If you want to live in a fairy tale world listen to the gurus Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...If you want the truth listen to Randy Koonce.  If you want to live in a fairy tale world listen to the gurus 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:12 pm

punisher wrote:I dont have time to listen...what exactly did he say?

Ok, in a nutshell, the best I can do..lol

Iraq is ready, Shabibi is ready, the erbil has been signed off on, but in implemented by Maliki--"still". Shabibi wants what is best for Iraq, and will not RV until the GOI is announced, and the ministers shown. Randy said that Shabbs has said on a number of occasions, "give me a goi and I will give you an RV".
Maliki is losing support by the day, and knows that the No-confidence vote would have gone down if it were not for the US putting a stop to it.

Maliki is doing everything he possibly can to have the RV before losing 2/3rds of his power, for obvious reasons. Shabibi is standing his ground. As the US pulls out, more pressure is mounting on Maliki as he will have to pay the police and army, and sure up security. The US has been loaning them money up until this point. He also needs to pay the government at the first of the year. Randy states the US could make this happen in a second, but does not want to interfere if they don't need to.
Randy says that it could happen anytime, but doesn't see it this week because of logistics and Maliki not being in Iraq, Randy has always said Maliki will be in Iraq when it goes down. He says ti could happen possibly on Thursday, but next week looks pretty good. He also said it could go to the first week of January, but that is when the pressure would be over bearing on Maliki because of everyone and all the projects that need to be paid.

This is just off the top of my head. His calls go on for awhile, as he has an extended Q&A session which was really really good. You would need to listen to get the full picture.
Basically Shabibi doesn't even know the date, because he doesn't know when Maliki will finally give in. Randy did say that maybe the US pushed a little in the closed door meetings after the speech they gave, or as Randy termed it "the dog and pony show".

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:12 pm

horizon wrote:Randy sounded like he is pretty positive that it is going to RV by next week. It is ready now, but by the time Milka gets back over there it will not be time to get it done this week. I just want the RV and it sounds like it is right around the corner.If you want the truth listen to Randy Koonce.  If you want to live in a fairy tale world listen to the gurus 203646764

Is that what he said exactly? Im kinda busy at work and cannot listen right now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:02 pm

readysetrv wrote:

Ok, in a nutshell, the best I can do..lol

Iraq is ready, Shabibi is ready, the erbil has been signed off on, but in implemented by Maliki--"still". Shabibi wants what is best for Iraq, and will not RV until the GOI is announced, and the ministers shown. Randy said that Shabbs has said on a number of occasions, "give me a goi and I will give you an RV".
Maliki is losing support by the day, and knows that the No-confidence vote would have gone down if it were not for the US putting a stop to it.

Maliki is doing everything he possibly can to have the RV before losing 2/3rds of his power, for obvious reasons. Shabibi is standing his ground. As the US pulls out, more pressure is mounting on Maliki as he will have to pay the police and army, and sure up security. The US has been loaning them money up until this point. He also needs to pay the government at the first of the year. Randy states the US could make this happen in a second, but does not want to interfere if they don't need to.
Randy says that it could happen anytime, but doesn't see it this week because of logistics and Maliki not being in Iraq, Randy has always said Maliki will be in Iraq when it goes down. He says ti could happen possibly on Thursday, but next week looks pretty good. He also said it could go to the first week of January, but that is when the pressure would be over bearing on Maliki because of everyone and all the projects that need to be paid.

This is just off the top of my head. His calls go on for awhile, as he has an extended Q&A session which was really really good. You would need to listen to get the full picture.
Basically Shabibi doesn't even know the date, because he doesn't know when Maliki will finally give in. Randy did say that maybe the US pushed a little in the closed door meetings after the speech they gave, or as Randy termed it "the dog and pony show".

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVV!

Thank you for that. I hope for next week.

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:26 pm

He basically said, "we wait". No Erbil announcement, no RV.. He feels this could go all the way to next March. He said nobody has a gun to Maliki's head and there's no reason for him to rush to give up 2/3rds of his power. Sounded to me like "O" has given him the time by troop pull out. Who knows anymore. I didn't feel the best hanging up from that call..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:30 pm

Maliki knows that more than one threat is out there, He wants the US out, but not the protection of the US, Hard to have it both ways without a real currency. Maliki wants & needs the RV. But Dr. Shabibi is the key. If Maliki could make him happy, then maybe. But so far. Dr. shabibi has stuck to what he thinks is best for Iraq, not the easy way out.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:46 pm

Ctfu, Randy is also the guy that said it would rv before thanksgiving. Ppl please wake up and think for yourself. He is still another man with no knowledge of the date.
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:49 pm

supergirl wrote:Ctfu, Randy is also the guy that said it would rv before thanksgiving. Ppl please wake up and think for yourself. He is still another man with no knowledge of the date.

If you go back and read Rndy's quote, not was reported but his quote, he said it could, not that it would.

He has always said until you see HCL, Erbil and full a GOI, all in place, it won't happen.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rvmeplz Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:31 am

Randy gets his info from other people and takes pieces and adds to -- and then poof!!!! He reports intel or his so called contacts! Take him with a grain of salt cause he's getting his info from real people who have contacts! That's the truth if you choose to believe it great and if not that's find too..

rvmeplz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Bish Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:13 am

I’m writing this to ask the dinar community to stop this
madness that we all have allowed ourselves to continue week after week. I am so sick or listening to Dan harasses all
the other people about their predictions regarding the revaluation of the IQD
when he and Tony have been making the same predictions themselves. Dan is selling his site to a group of very
weak and helpless people that want so desperately to believe his conference
calls will help them to the day that they will be rich. He preys on their emotions’ and asks them to
pay him $14.95 to hear him say the same thing all the others like BGG, Poppy3, Okie,
and all the others…..

I can’t understand why some of them feel the need to post
their comments every day? It must be some narcissistic need to see their name
in print. If you don’t have real news to share please stop commenting about the
IQD! I’m not any smarter than all of the rest of the folks that frequent these
sites, but I have been stupid enough to let their words convince me into buying
far too much dinar. I feel like a fool
and I know there are so many of paying members at the PTR site that keep paying
their monthly dues over there because they are afraid if they loose the access
to the conference calls they will loose their dream of the wealth that will
come with the dinar revaluing.

Randy Koonce is an absolute joke…..this redneck has no intel
of any kind and it amazes me anyone at all listens to him. The sheer ignorance
of the folks that call into Randy’s Currency Chatter conference calls is enough
to doubt the whole idea that there will ever be a revaluation period!!! Randy literally brings nothing of any intelligence
what so ever, he’s been babbling about the Erbil agreement and ministers for 4
months!!!

I’m not suggesting the IQD won’t revalue I’m simply
suggesting that we all need to wise up and realize these guru’s don’t have
access to any information of any kind. If you listen to these calls with any
objectivity and not as if their knowledge is the key to our promise land of
wealth you will notice their all just repeating what others have said
elsewhere. They have all suggested more times that you have fingers that the RV
was coming, only to see the dates pass time and time again. POPPY3 has had his bags packed for months
based on some things Okie said back in August…….Dan and Tony were having a call
every week in the month of June and July telling us all “we’re in the week”!!
Folks Dan is selling his site and there are so many of you that are blind to
his arrogance because you are so caught up in this dream…..wake up! Now its every other day and Dan wants us all
to believe his information is better than Johnny’s or BGG’s or Okie’s…..seriously?

Here we are December 12, 2011 and there has been no change
in the IQD and we all sit around hoping and praying that the RV will show its
face….no one wants to dare believe we’re being misled in any way. Wake up folks….none
of these people have a clue!!! My question for all of you is how much longer
will you all be led by these folks out
to pasture???

Big Bish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:24 am

Randy Koonce is one of the most grounded I know of. He also has a contact in the ME. Kuwait I believe. His intel in right in line with mine, except he does not talk senarios and I believe there could be 3 different senarios that very well could take place with the RV?RI. 1. RV low and take time to remove the larger notes, then RI, most realistic and logical for Iraq, 2. RI and then RV at a higher rate and 3. Just plain RI, the second realistic for Iraq. The stablization of the GOI is key, this includes implementation of Erbil. He states it "could" happen next week. I think it "could" happen between last Friday and the 20th. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:29 am

AJ...is that you in that new avatar???? COOL!!! Smile Did Miske make it for you too?
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:56 am

shakes4life wrote:AJ...is that you in that new avatar???? COOL!!! Smile Did Miske make it for you too?

Yes, that is me and yes Miske made it after I supplied a picture. That picture was taken when the car was brand new at the begining of the 2010 oval dirt track season. I ran a 9:1 355 CID (small motor) that season against outlaw motors as big as 383s and 420 CIDs with a limited carburator, was battling for third in points, was running in first, was rolled, about mid season, fell back to 9th in points, because I just could not get the car dialed in after the roll. I ran the car at several other tracks as well, but not a full season.

I owned 8 cars at end of season 2010 and sold 7 and invested the hobby in dinar. I still have 1 stock car with a 408 CID. I sat out most all, but one night of the 2011 season. Due to cost of racing fuel and gasoline to get there. The one night I raced and drove one of the cars I sold, I blew the engine. I always told myself if gasoline got to over $3 per gal. I was sitting out. Saw alot of my friends go broke in the 2011 season. I did, however, become a track official at 2 tracks owned and operated by showmethe$, a member here on OOM, so I did not miss the races and had loads of fun. Thanks for asking. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:24 am

AJAnderson wrote:
shakes4life wrote:AJ...is that you in that new avatar???? COOL!!! Smile Did Miske make it for you too?

Yes, that is me and yes Miske made it after I supplied a picture. That picture was taken when the car was brand new at the begining of the 2010 oval dirt track season. I ran a 9:1 355 CID (small motor) that season against outlaw motors as big as 383s and 420 CIDs with a limited carburator, was battling for third in points, was running in first, was rolled, about mid season, fell back to 9th in points, because I just could not get the car dialed in after the roll. I ran the car at several other tracks as well, but not a full season.

I owned 8 cars at end of season 2010 and sold 7 and invested the hobby in dinar. I still have 1 stock car with a 408 CID. I sat out most all, but one night of the 2011 season. Due to cost of racing fuel and gasoline to get there. The one night I raced and drove one of the cars I sold, I blew the engine. I always told myself if gasoline got to over $3 per gal. I was sitting out. Saw alot of my friends go broke in the 2011 season. I did, however, become a track official at 2 tracks owned and operated by showmethe$, a member here on OOM, so I did not miss the races and had loads of fun. Thanks for asking. AJ

Very Cool picture and I like your story.....my husband is a BIG race car fan.....me....not so much! My love is College basketball though.....attended Kansas University so little b-balls run through my veins! MISKE did a great job! Smile
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:28 am

Big Bish - You are right on with your post. I hope that the members here don't simply react and start throwing darts at what you have said. Instead, I hope they read your post and realize how much time we have all been wasting on these boards chasing something that we have no control over. Have we, and are we being mislead? Yes, by many, not by all, but many. For people that will call you a "neggie" or whatever they want to say, I hope they re-read your post and realize the truth that is in it. People, please don't jump on Big Bish for this post. Take it for what it's wortth and move on. Many feel this same way, but they hold back from venting their frustration.

Hang in there Big Bish. Hopefully time will tell on this whole RV thing a ma jig...

Peace. Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by showmethe$ Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:49 am

Yes He did work as an official at my two tracks...but what he didnt tell you is that he drove over 3 hours to work at one of them and so did his girlfriend and they never charged me a dime. He even done track prep on one of the tracks closer to his home and again never charged. If this doesnt tell you what kind of person AJ is then I dont know what will. I can say Im proud to be apart of OOM with AJ giving intell and also to say that AJ is a good friend of mine. Im greatful to have people like this in my life!!! Many Thanks to you AJ!!! You Rock Brother!!!!

GO RV Today...tomorrow...next day will be fine...just SHOW ME THE $$$$
showmethe$
showmethe$

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:01 am

showmethe$ wrote:Yes He did work as an official at my two tracks...but what he didnt tell you is that he drove over 3 hours to work at one of them and so did his girlfriend and they never charged me a dime. He even done track prep on one of the tracks closer to his home and again never charged. If this doesnt tell you what kind of person AJ is then I dont know what will. I can say Im proud to be apart of OOM with AJ giving intell and also to say that AJ is a good friend of mine. Im greatful to have people like this in my life!!! Many Thanks to you AJ!!! You Rock Brother!!!!

Thanks showmethe$ and its a pleasure having you as a freind. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:31 am

showmethe$ wrote:Yes He did work as an official at my two tracks...but what he didnt tell you is that he drove over 3 hours to work at one of them and so did his girlfriend and they never charged me a dime. He even done track prep on one of the tracks closer to his home and again never charged. If this doesnt tell you what kind of person AJ is then I dont know what will. I can say Im proud to be apart of OOM with AJ giving intell and also to say that AJ is a good friend of mine. Im greatful to have people like this in my life!!! Many Thanks to you AJ!!! You Rock Brother!!!!

Awwww how sweet! And so depressing for the single ladies LOL~ :albino:

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

If you want the truth listen to Randy Koonce.  If you want to live in a fairy tale world listen to the gurus Smiley-happy093If you want the truth listen to Randy Koonce.  If you want to live in a fairy tale world listen to the gurus 7_11_117If you want the truth listen to Randy Koonce.  If you want to live in a fairy tale world listen to the gurus Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by docmo Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:33 am

I agree big bish. Read the title of this thread. Randy isn't a pumper or a guru? Oh, ok. Your dead on about people needing to see their names in lights. This has turned into a game for a lot of people. This is truley an investment for me. Which means I have another stream of income that supports me. I come on the sites a total of twenty minutes a day just to see if there are any credible articles or reports not cryptic cakes in ovens and gods people are about to see their rewards. Dead on. I guess selling the dinar is truly the goal or else there wouldn't be so much defending of all gurus. False idols and false prophets preying on poor people. Wake up indeed.

docmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:01 am

I must post the rules as a reminder!

We do not allow slander, obscene/swearing, racist or sexually explicit language nor any abusive, hateful, threatening, harassing or name calling comments.

Posts that defame or insult OOM, its moderators and administrator, or your fellow members will not be allowed. Even if it is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.

Do not degrade or discredit, slander or use

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:24 am

AGREED AJ.... LOCKED...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down