Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Adam Montana is excited about the next 7 days I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Adam Montana is excited about the next 7 days I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Adam Montana is excited about the next 7 days I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Adam Montana is excited about the next 7 days I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Adam Montana is excited about the next 7 days I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Adam Montana is excited about the next 7 days I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Adam Montana is excited about the next 7 days I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Adam Montana is excited about the next 7 days I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Adam Montana is excited about the next 7 days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Adam Montana is excited about the next 7 days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Adam Montana is excited about the next 7 days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Adam Montana is excited about the next 7 days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Adam Montana is excited about the next 7 days I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Adam Montana is excited about the next 7 days I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Adam Montana is excited about the next 7 days I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Adam Montana is excited about the next 7 days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Adam Montana is excited about the next 7 days I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Adam Montana is excited about the next 7 days I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Adam Montana is excited about the next 7 days I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Adam Montana is excited about the next 7 days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Adam Montana is excited about the next 7 days

Go down

Adam Montana is excited about the next 7 days Empty Adam Montana is excited about the next 7 days

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:34 pm

emailed to me Adam Montana is excited about the next 7 days

7-23-2011 Adam Montana I'm pretty excited about the next 7 days or so! Word is that HCL OR Chapter 7 could be pushed through before Ramadan. We need a stable Iraq, GOI, and either HCL or Chapter 7 lifted before we see the RV. The GOI (government of Iraq) is seated and sufficiently stable to support an RV, Chapter 7 is not lifted at this time, nor is the HCL complete. HCL is Hydro Carbon Law - basically, it is what is stopping Iraq from opeating as a business. They can't effectively profit from their oil until the HCL is resolved and Chapter 7 is what is keeping Iraq from acting as a full powered country - they are prohibited from operating a full military. If Iraq RVs before HCL, they can't sell oil to back the value of the dinar, if Iraq RVs before Ch7 is lifted, they can't protect themselves from Iran or another invading country. What I'm hearing, they are going to try to get BOTH issues shoved through almost simultaneously. This will be HUGE news! If they can get the HCL or CH7 to go through, we are IN THE MONEY!

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog.html

Iraq Oil and Gas Law ~ Iraqi government next week to discuss the revised version of the draft law of oil and gas 07.21.11... http://www.albawwaba.net/economic/37949/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum