Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
OK GUYS AND GALS LOOKING FOR IDEAS? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
OK GUYS AND GALS LOOKING FOR IDEAS? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
OK GUYS AND GALS LOOKING FOR IDEAS? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
OK GUYS AND GALS LOOKING FOR IDEAS? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
OK GUYS AND GALS LOOKING FOR IDEAS? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
OK GUYS AND GALS LOOKING FOR IDEAS? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
OK GUYS AND GALS LOOKING FOR IDEAS? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
OK GUYS AND GALS LOOKING FOR IDEAS? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
OK GUYS AND GALS LOOKING FOR IDEAS? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
OK GUYS AND GALS LOOKING FOR IDEAS? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
OK GUYS AND GALS LOOKING FOR IDEAS? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
OK GUYS AND GALS LOOKING FOR IDEAS? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
OK GUYS AND GALS LOOKING FOR IDEAS? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
OK GUYS AND GALS LOOKING FOR IDEAS? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
OK GUYS AND GALS LOOKING FOR IDEAS? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
OK GUYS AND GALS LOOKING FOR IDEAS? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
OK GUYS AND GALS LOOKING FOR IDEAS? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
OK GUYS AND GALS LOOKING FOR IDEAS? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
OK GUYS AND GALS LOOKING FOR IDEAS? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
OK GUYS AND GALS LOOKING FOR IDEAS? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

OK GUYS AND GALS LOOKING FOR IDEAS?

5 posters

Go down

OK GUYS AND GALS LOOKING FOR IDEAS? Empty OK GUYS AND GALS LOOKING FOR IDEAS?

Post by TIMSTERS Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:21 am

LOOKING FOR IDEAS OF GIFTS THAT CAN BE MADE ENEXSPENCIVE FOR AN 11 YEAR OLG GIRL AND 13 YR BOY..IM HANDY WITH WOOD AND MECH.
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

OK GUYS AND GALS LOOKING FOR IDEAS? Empty Re: OK GUYS AND GALS LOOKING FOR IDEAS?

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:50 am

Jewlery Box...Shadow box for wall...THeir names for their wall...A bulletin board...CD case....
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

OK GUYS AND GALS LOOKING FOR IDEAS? Empty Re: OK GUYS AND GALS LOOKING FOR IDEAS?

Post by TIMSTERS Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:24 am

ponee wrote:Jewlery Box...Shadow box for wall...THeir names for their wall...A bulletin board...CD case....
HEY GREAT IDEA !!!THANKS
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:44 am

a small desk to call their own in their rooms for homework...A new headboard that has shelves or more personalized....a small table for their room that has pictures of family- pets and friends all over the top with clear coat varnish to protect them.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:47 am

Blow up a favorite pict .... glaze it onto a thin piece of wood and jigsaw it into puzzle pieces. GIve it to them undone,

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:56 am

ponee wrote:a small desk to call their own in their rooms for homework...A new headboard that has shelves or more personalized....a small table for their room that has pictures of family- pets and friends all over the top with clear coat varnish to protect them.
i built one head board and foot board thaT YOU COULD FLIP UP INTO A DESK AND IT WAS MADE OF THE MARKER BOARD MATERIAL SO YOU COULD DO MATH AND DRAW ON IT THEN ERASE IT
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:57 am

ponee wrote:Blow up a favorite pict .... glaze it onto a thin piece of wood and jigsaw it into puzzle pieces. GIve it to them undone,
ANOTHER GOOD ONE
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:04 am

TIMSTERS wrote:
ponee wrote:a small desk to call their own in their rooms for homework...A new headboard that has shelves or more personalized....a small table for their room that has pictures of family- pets and friends all over the top with clear coat varnish to protect them.
i built one head board and foot board thaT YOU COULD FLIP UP INTO A DESK AND IT WAS MADE OF THE MARKER BOARD MATERIAL SO YOU COULD DO MATH AND DRAW ON IT THEN ERASE IT

You should make those and sell them! WOW! I would buy one in a heart beat !
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:07 am

TIMSTER, You could uhm actually get into a new business in your life. Word working....you sound talented. God could be opening new doors for you. Did you get to read my one post the other day? It was called Declaration over finances.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:28 am

TIMSTERS wrote:LOOKING FOR IDEAS OF GIFTS THAT CAN BE MADE ENEXSPENCIVE FOR AN 11 YEAR OLG GIRL AND 13 YR BOY..IM HANDY WITH WOOD AND MECH.

Does she like dolls, how about a doll house? Does he like racing? How about making CO2 cartridge powered wood race car WITH him?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:30 am

ponee wrote:TIMSTER, You could uhm actually get into a new business in your life. Word working....you sound talented. God could be opening new doors for you. Did you get to read my one post the other day? It was called Declaration over finances.

Place ads in craigslist for your services, its free!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:48 am

Ok now this isn't wood stuff, but GIVE THEM YOUR TIME. RIght now, I just mixed up a batch of home-made play dough....and I am making clay ornaments with my two girls. They are 16 and 17. ANd they are having a ball. I used google images and typed in home made clay ornaments to give them ideas on what to make...they were a little reserved at first ... but they are going to town now !

You can make wooden ones too!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:10 pm

ponee wrote:Ok now this isn't wood stuff, but GIVE THEM YOUR TIME. RIght now, I just mixed up a batch of home-made play dough....and I am making clay ornaments with my two girls. They are 16 and 17. ANd they are having a ball. I used google images and typed in home made clay ornaments to give them ideas on what to make...they were a little reserved at first ... but they are going to town now !

You can make wooden ones too!
YOU GUYS ARE REALLY TALENTED bigsmile
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:14 pm

Alchemist wrote:
ponee wrote:TIMSTER, You could uhm actually get into a new business in your life. Word working....you sound talented. God could be opening new doors for you. Did you get to read my one post the other day? It was called Declaration over finances.

ACUALLLY I BUILT AND DESIGNED A PICNIC BENCH FOR RESTERANTS THAT HAVE HIDEAWAY SEATS THAT ARE REMOVEABLE FOR THE HANYCAPPED MY FIRST SALE WAS 15 BENCHES AND A STAGE , AND 2 8 FOOT MATCHING TIKI BARS IT WAS FUN BUT I GOT STIFFED ON THE LAST 300 DOLLARS
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:26 pm

TIMSTERS wrote:
Alchemist wrote:

ACUALLLY I BUILT AND DESIGNED A PICNIC BENCH FOR RESTERANTS THAT HAVE HIDEAWAY SEATS THAT ARE REMOVEABLE FOR THE HANYCAPPED MY FIRST SALE WAS 15 BENCHES AND A STAGE , AND 2 8 FOOT MATCHING TIKI BARS IT WAS FUN BUT I GOT STIFFED ON THE LAST 300 DOLLARS

A valuable lesson worth well over the 300 dollars! Don't let that stop you.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by konacoffeegal Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:34 pm

for your daughter timsters a peg board of sorts to hand jewelry on. My nieces have these on their wall full of their jewelry, some handmade by them.
konacoffeegal
konacoffeegal
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gman1958 Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:45 pm

2 smaller craftsman roll cabs, take the plastic tops off and build a desk on top ,,, I did this for my son 10 years ago and he still loves it!

NO BASHING FROM ME!!! Sorry if I upset someone!!

OK GUYS AND GALS LOOKING FOR IDEAS? 1839924927

Ain't got no hair left to pull out,,,,,,

PLEASE RV!!!!!

scratch OK GUYS AND GALS LOOKING FOR IDEAS? 3091836158 OK GUYS AND GALS LOOKING FOR IDEAS? 3134741375 OK GUYS AND GALS LOOKING FOR IDEAS? 1649822485
Gman1958
Gman1958

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum