Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
CFR Kissinger, Clinton, Bush's, Soros, PETRO DOLLAR-BRITISH MINT GROUP Mr. Diamon, Mr. Gaithner, The Clintons, Greens I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
CFR Kissinger, Clinton, Bush's, Soros, PETRO DOLLAR-BRITISH MINT GROUP Mr. Diamon, Mr. Gaithner, The Clintons, Greens I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
CFR Kissinger, Clinton, Bush's, Soros, PETRO DOLLAR-BRITISH MINT GROUP Mr. Diamon, Mr. Gaithner, The Clintons, Greens I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
CFR Kissinger, Clinton, Bush's, Soros, PETRO DOLLAR-BRITISH MINT GROUP Mr. Diamon, Mr. Gaithner, The Clintons, Greens I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
CFR Kissinger, Clinton, Bush's, Soros, PETRO DOLLAR-BRITISH MINT GROUP Mr. Diamon, Mr. Gaithner, The Clintons, Greens I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
CFR Kissinger, Clinton, Bush's, Soros, PETRO DOLLAR-BRITISH MINT GROUP Mr. Diamon, Mr. Gaithner, The Clintons, Greens I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
CFR Kissinger, Clinton, Bush's, Soros, PETRO DOLLAR-BRITISH MINT GROUP Mr. Diamon, Mr. Gaithner, The Clintons, Greens I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
CFR Kissinger, Clinton, Bush's, Soros, PETRO DOLLAR-BRITISH MINT GROUP Mr. Diamon, Mr. Gaithner, The Clintons, Greens I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
CFR Kissinger, Clinton, Bush's, Soros, PETRO DOLLAR-BRITISH MINT GROUP Mr. Diamon, Mr. Gaithner, The Clintons, Greens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
CFR Kissinger, Clinton, Bush's, Soros, PETRO DOLLAR-BRITISH MINT GROUP Mr. Diamon, Mr. Gaithner, The Clintons, Greens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
CFR Kissinger, Clinton, Bush's, Soros, PETRO DOLLAR-BRITISH MINT GROUP Mr. Diamon, Mr. Gaithner, The Clintons, Greens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
CFR Kissinger, Clinton, Bush's, Soros, PETRO DOLLAR-BRITISH MINT GROUP Mr. Diamon, Mr. Gaithner, The Clintons, Greens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
CFR Kissinger, Clinton, Bush's, Soros, PETRO DOLLAR-BRITISH MINT GROUP Mr. Diamon, Mr. Gaithner, The Clintons, Greens I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
CFR Kissinger, Clinton, Bush's, Soros, PETRO DOLLAR-BRITISH MINT GROUP Mr. Diamon, Mr. Gaithner, The Clintons, Greens I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
CFR Kissinger, Clinton, Bush's, Soros, PETRO DOLLAR-BRITISH MINT GROUP Mr. Diamon, Mr. Gaithner, The Clintons, Greens I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
CFR Kissinger, Clinton, Bush's, Soros, PETRO DOLLAR-BRITISH MINT GROUP Mr. Diamon, Mr. Gaithner, The Clintons, Greens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
CFR Kissinger, Clinton, Bush's, Soros, PETRO DOLLAR-BRITISH MINT GROUP Mr. Diamon, Mr. Gaithner, The Clintons, Greens I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
CFR Kissinger, Clinton, Bush's, Soros, PETRO DOLLAR-BRITISH MINT GROUP Mr. Diamon, Mr. Gaithner, The Clintons, Greens I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
CFR Kissinger, Clinton, Bush's, Soros, PETRO DOLLAR-BRITISH MINT GROUP Mr. Diamon, Mr. Gaithner, The Clintons, Greens I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
CFR Kissinger, Clinton, Bush's, Soros, PETRO DOLLAR-BRITISH MINT GROUP Mr. Diamon, Mr. Gaithner, The Clintons, Greens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

CFR Kissinger, Clinton, Bush's, Soros, PETRO DOLLAR-BRITISH MINT GROUP Mr. Diamon, Mr. Gaithner, The Clintons, Greens

2 posters

Go down

CFR Kissinger, Clinton, Bush's, Soros, PETRO DOLLAR-BRITISH MINT GROUP Mr. Diamon, Mr. Gaithner, The Clintons, Greens Empty CFR Kissinger, Clinton, Bush's, Soros, PETRO DOLLAR-BRITISH MINT GROUP Mr. Diamon, Mr. Gaithner, The Clintons, Greens

Post by ymoilman Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:08 am

Sunday, December 11, 2011
CFR Kissinger, Clinton, Bush's, Soros, PETRO DOLLAR-BRITISH MINT GROUP Mr. Diamon, Mr. Gaithner, The Clintons, Greens[/size]
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

CFR Kissinger, Clinton, Bush's, Soros, PETRO DOLLAR-BRITISH MINT GROUP Mr. Diamon, Mr. Gaithner, The Clintons, Greens
Posted By: watcher51445
Date: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011 04:02:22

[size=18] CFR Kissinger, Clinton, Bush's, Soros, PETRO DOLLAR-BRITISH MINT GROUP Mr. Diamon, Mr. Gaithner, The Clintons, Greenspan, Rubin, Bank of America, Comex etc have enjoyed a long run since the 1998-99.
When does THE "T" WORD APPLY?
In case you don't know what the "T" word is; IT IS TREASON!
Is Soros trying to collapse the dollar? As usual, we won’t learn all of the story until after the fact, but all signs are pointing in that direction. The duck is quacking as I look into the question, is Soros trying to break the buck?
The 30 year Treasury auction is in trouble!
Last week the U.S. Government came very close to having a “failed” auction of 30 year treasuries. This would be catastrophic for the value of the dollar and would unhinge the “full faith and credit of the U.S. Government” pledge which is the foundation of the dollar.
There are two types of buyers that fund the U.S. debt at these auctions. The first are the “indirect buyers” who are made up of foreign Central Banks. They normally purchase around 40% of the treasury issue. Last week, they reduced their purchases to 28% of the issue. That is really bad news for this budget busting government!
It looks like the Chinese and other central banks are making good on their threats to reduce their treasury purchases until the U.S. Government returns to fiscal sanity. They are reducing their paper holdings of U.S. dollars and moving into hard assets like GOLD!
The second group of buyers is the “direct buyers” who increased their buying at the auction to a record level of 24%! How convenient was that? The only thing that stopped a “failed” auction of U.S. debt was the “direct buyers” whose identity is unknown. Because their identity is secret it is not a long step to assume that the “Fed” stepped in and purchased the debt in order to avoid the “failure” of the auction.
Is the “change” that we were promised by the “Community Organizer In Chief”? The Fed is purchasing the debt that the government is creating! You can kiss the dollar goodbye, because it is only a matter of time before this ponzi scheme implodes. The times, they are a changing, and not for the better.
more: http://www.buygoldco.com/is-soros-trying-collapse-dollar/
======================
As GEORGE SOROS, KISSINGER, CLINTON, BUSH'S, PETRO DOLLAR, BRITISH MINT ETAL conspired against the U.S. Dollar.. they never considered in their wildest dreams... they themselves were being set up with a "salting" of the Global Banks, Financial and Economics by "Tripple Agents" .. The Philippine Core; OPERATES AS A "MIRROR" CIA CONTRACTOR, contracted to "do banking as U.S. Federal Corporations (Fed. R.). These Corporations were formerly U.S. Federal Corporations, incorporated after CORT CHRISTIE (EX-IRS) researched Corporate Status of the U.S. Corporations, found RUBIN conveniently "forgot" to re-instate the (1) Inter-American Investment Corporation (2) Inter-American Development Bank and (3) The Depository Trust Co. located at 55 Water Street, New York, New York.
The "fraudulent incorporations" of the former U.S. Fed. Govt. "Agency" U.S. Fed. R. and U.S. Foreign Fed. R. Corporations resulted in

"SHUFFLING PAWNS ON THE "BIG CONTRACT" CHESS BOARD. FEBRUARY 3, 1998. Page 27, CONTACT: THE PHOENIX PROJECT. (1/29/98 #1. HATONN) EVERYBODY DOES IT.
We have a nice new and interesting game taking place in our own arena of which you might find some interest for self. We had been issued contracts from the Big Contract held by V.K. Durham. You know, that one she tried to give to you-the-people. Now time went by and for security reasons those were PARKED in a corporation called Inter-American Investment Corp. (incorporated properly). How interesting that NOW Mr. Bush's company by the same name (but was never incorporated even though they have in their name, Corp.) have shifted the (so called) assets into their tent. Mr. Rubin of Treasury is on that Board of Directors. Tacky? Well, a bit illegal at the least. Worse, they sucked in a very nice Filipino candidate for President and sold him a sneaky bill of goods, paid him SOME up front with no intention of ever giving him his rightful share---but he bit like a hungry frog on their poison bait. Well, THEY BIT ON MY POISON BAIT. Now, his life is not worth a lead nickel and I wonder if this is "human rights" or getcha first"?
What is there about the contracts? What about the Contracts? We passed out a whole bunch of them and lodged them with every important and related party we could find from the Federal Reserve to the Treasury, IMF to the World Bank, and second copies of same to the leader of each group. We had interchange with Bush (as in personally) and let the whole thing go dormant.
Does it matter? NO! It doesn't matter because Bush used the certificates unlawfully, the contract unlawfully, and THE CONTRACT STILL SUPPLIES FUNDS TO THE IMF AND BANKS ALONG WITH THE SHORING UP OF MARKETS SO THAT EVEN YOURS LOOKS GOOD WHILE CHAOS AND POVERTY/BANKRUPTCY IS WHAT YOU HAVE--REALLY.
I think V.K. might even find this interesting---but why upset her more than what they have already done to her. The last message was, "We will NOT deal with that obnoxious b---- under any circumstances and if she is involved in any way, we will not deal with you." Well, would guess it matters a lot of the tale told by Grandma quite true, but power and force and deading work miracles on the weary (end quote)."
( See: http://www.phoenixarchives.com/contact/1998/0298/020398.pdf )
The "We will NOT deal with that obnoxious b--- under any circumstances and if she is involved in any way, we will not deal with you" statement was published in the CONTACT as statements made by: "Lawrence Summers and Russell Munk (UST) who had offered Rick Martin $200 MILLION DOLLARS FOR THE "FORGED INSTRUMENTS" just to get them out of their hair."
Which is why I say: VKD: ENGLAND PRIME MINISTER DAVID CAMERON WAITING TO SEE THE 'HOLE CARD?" http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=224074
Mr. Diamon, Mr. Gaithner, The Clintons, Greenspan, Rubin etc have enjoyed a long run since the 1998-99 Restructuring of the Global Monetary and Finance.. and in this "Bankrupting" of the united States.. having gone to the extent to allow and encourage the 'MONEY LAUNDERING of COUNTERFEIT US DEBT OBLIGATIONS' by using what appeared to be U.S. Corporations.
Leaving the CFR Kissinger, Clinton, Bush's, Soros, PETRO DOLLAR-BRITISH MINT GROUP sitting with one heck of a lot of NOT NOW PERFORMING "COLLATERALIZED US DEBT OBLIGATIONS" written for 30 years.. as they horded GOLD PLATED TUNGSTEN hoping to collapse the "Real" U.S. Dept. of the Treasury along with the Global Banking, Financing and Economic structure which had worked.. before the ORGANIZED CRIME group came in wanting to be a NEW WORLD ORDER of the FOURTH REICH. http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=224074
Clinton CFR Speech - Sept. 14, 1998
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/clintoncfr.htm Clinton CFR Speech - Sept. 14, 1998. clinton_face.gif (49243 bytes). "If a President of ... "We must accelerate our efforts to reform the international financial system," said ... million in International Monetary Fund (IMF) emergency funds to stop ...
Page 4 CONTACT: THE PHOENIX JOURNAL NOVEMBER 29, 2000
http://phoenixmaterials.org/pdf/001129.pdf
HOW FAR WILL THE "INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY" ALLOW THE WHITE HOUSE EXECUTIVE BRANCH GO WHILE DESTROYING "GLOBAL BANKING, FINANCING AND ECONOMIC STRUCTURE" ?
WORKING WITH KISSINGER ETAL http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=223839
It was all 'smoke and mirrors' as the worlds banks were "salted" with CDO's that 'ain't real either' creating a false GOLD MARKET.. as the "angel" MADOFF spun a "salting" of look alike, sound alike corporations... salting the Global Banking, Financing and Economics of those 17 EUROPEAN NATIONS SITTING ON 10,000 TONS OF GOLD
which is in all probability "GOLD PLATED TUNGSTEN"http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=223496
Mr. Diamon, Mr. Gaithner, The Clintons, Greenspan, Rubin etc have enjoyed a long run since the 1998-99 Restructuring of the Global Monetary and Finance.. and in this "Bankrupting" of the united States.. having gone to the extent to allow and encourage the 'MONEY LAUNDERING of COUNTERFEIT US DEBT OBLIGATIONS' by using what appeared to be U.S. Corporations such as
1. The InterAmerican Development Bank
2. Multi-Lateral Investment Association
3. Depository Trust Co. 55 Water Street, NY, Ny.
as the before mention in collusion of this Bankrupt the united States conspiracy allowed and why did they allow this?!! THEY WERE ALL "ABOVE ALL LAW" and THE RULE OF LAW DID NOT APPLY TO ANY OF THEM!
1999 they became big time important and incorporated THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC.
Nevada SOS corporation registry confirms that
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC.
Nevada domestic corporation, entity number C19852-1999 ,
has been permanently revoked:http://nvsos.gov/sosentitysearch/CorpDetails.aspx?lx8nvq=WI9dI1hXntllUJBFjV0nFA%253d%253d&nt7=0
E.J. EKKER; GLOBAL ALLIANCE INVESTMENT ASSOCIATION WROTE: "Taking down the U.S. DOLLAR which the entire Global
Banking, Financing and Economics are "peged".. along with setting up all of those "DEVELOPMENT BANKS" mentioned by E.J. Ekker: "Inter-American Development Bank just set up a little nice banks all around, you know, the little Asian Development Bank, European Development Bank, Hong Kong Development Bank, po-dunk Development Bank, and ever so many more. This sprang out of Inter American Investment Corporation MINE originally set up by the Bush's but never through Incorporation OOPS, BIG GOOF!! This was also pretty inclusive of the DEPOSIT TRUST [Depository Trust Co. 55 Water Street, New York, New York] outfit who runs all the stocks, etc. [end quote] sourcehttp://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?read=158479
If you remember.. Doris Ekker died, E.J. Ekker (GAIA-EKKERS) had been arested on Fraud Charges, was in the Philippine Jail awaiting extradition to the Courts trying him for Fraud. Nations Central Banks, Investors etc were making demands on the United States Treasury and Federal Reserve Banking trying to collect and FORCLOSE ON THE UNITED STATES regarding those Counterfeit "Collateralized [U.S.] Debt Obligations" which due to the Counterfeiting of U.S. Debt using CDO's..
As the situation worsened; It was necessary Wed, 22 Apr 2009 to file the TRUE OWNERSHIP of Durham Holding Trust "Sovereign Debt" instruments and Chain of Title at [ http://www.theantechamber.net/Vk2009/DocumentationValidation.htm

Read More at http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/
ymoilman
ymoilman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

CFR Kissinger, Clinton, Bush's, Soros, PETRO DOLLAR-BRITISH MINT GROUP Mr. Diamon, Mr. Gaithner, The Clintons, Greens Empty Re: CFR Kissinger, Clinton, Bush's, Soros, PETRO DOLLAR-BRITISH MINT GROUP Mr. Diamon, Mr. Gaithner, The Clintons, Greens

Post by KathyD Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:29 pm

OM Gosh!
KathyD
KathyD
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum