Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Soon to be on FOX and NBC DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Soon to be on FOX and NBC

+8
xpectarius
axarn
Duckyboy
popeye
Tank
Samhain
DINARSMACK
Thewanderingjew
12 posters

Go down

Soon to be on FOX and NBC Empty Soon to be on FOX and NBC

Post by Thewanderingjew Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:25 pm

This post keeps getting deleted, not sure why, but I'll just keep posting it because it's not offensive at all, just informative...

So I've been in contact with my friend who is a producer for FOX and he informed me that they should be showing a news spot about the Iraqi Dinar Investment sometime soon.  They've been putting a story together for a few weeks now and will have about a 4 1/2 minute spot about each side of the investment... (The investment and its potential to produce profits, and also the side that claims its a scam).  They've apparently got some interesting interviews filmed already with a couple of leading government officials, and then some question/answers with banker/accountant type individuals.  I'm not really sure what all it will get into, but from what my contact shared its going to be an interesting spot to say the least.  He expects other news stations to follow suit immediately because of the scale of the story (no news station wants to be left in the dust, hah).  Anyway, I wasn't told exactly when it would air, but I should know a couple days ahead of time at least.  

Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Soon to be on FOX and NBC Empty Re: Soon to be on FOX and NBC

Post by DINARSMACK Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:32 pm

I DONT BELIEVE IT....SHOW ME PROOF !!! lol! bigsmile :happyjoy: WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR INTEL...
DINARSMACK
DINARSMACK
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samhain Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:28 pm

If this is true, which I hope it isn't, do you realize the amount of mass riots they will cause? When all those people find out they could potentially be millionaires for a few $100 investment, all heck will break loose!

Anyone releasing this information to the masses would be responsible for all that. It would be like yelling "fire" in a crowded theater. Completely irresponsible.
Samhain
Samhain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Soon to be on FOX and NBC Empty Tanks Corner

Post by Tank Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:19 pm

Samhain wrote:If this is true, which I hope it isn't, do you realize the amount of mass riots they will cause? When all those people find out they could potentially be millionaires for a few $100 investment, all heck will break loose!

Anyone releasing this information to the masses would be responsible for all that. It would be like yelling "fire" in a crowded theater. Completely irresponsible.

This will not be the first time a major news Outlet has talked about investing in Dinar...if your an investor it will be of intrest to you. I wanted to make a Point here. I can understand how some will look at this in the begining as a bad thing to do but it happens everyday in the Stock market and Investment world, most of us never gave it a secound thought because we didnt know anything about investing umtil we was told about the Dinar from a Friend that was privy to such info.
To some Buying Dinar was like buying a lottery ticket with great expectations and with each new Date we heard there was excitement followed by Major dissapointment when it didnt happen as some had thought....... I myself was one of these people until I heard one day it was my investment! do research about your investment find out what its all about, and then I would better understand how this investment world works. It made a world of difference in my understanding of how investing works.
So may I suggest to all Dinarians ":Do your own research find out what this is about and how it works if you do you will be more at peace with this isuue...there are great Articals on Okie's Web site and others about how this works.

I wish all the best in this investment Smile

Cheers, Tank

Tank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Soon to be on FOX and NBC Empty News talking about the Dinar

Post by Tank Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:20 pm

Tank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by popeye Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:39 pm

wonderingjew........why in the world are you wanting this so widely publicized?? What is wrong with you?? Are you just wanting the spotlight on you by talking to a network producer? You are NOT thinking past XXXXXXXX on this matter! You obviously have not read any of the other posts trying to teach you about the bad decision of wanting to get this out to more and more people thru the media. Do you really think this will make the RV happen faster? You really do not understand this investment like you should. You need to put more time into studying this so you will be a little wiser before making bad choices.

Don't take yourself so seriously......nobody else does!!
popeye
popeye

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckyboy Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:45 pm

popeye wrote:wonderingjew........why in the world are you wanting this so widely publicized?? What is wrong with you?? Are you just wanting the spotlight on you by talking to a network producer? You are NOT thinking past your XXXXXXX You obviously have not read any of the other posts trying to teach you about the bad decision of wanting to get this out to more and more people thru the media. Do you really think this will make the RV happen faster? You really do not understand this investment like you should. You need to put more time into studying this so you will be a little wiser before making bad choices.
POPEYE, YOU ARE NOT MAKING THIS EASY..... 1. THIS IS A VERY BIAS RESPONSE. 2. YOU OFFER NOTHING AS TO WHY THIS IS NOT A GOOD IDEA.....NOT ONE THING. THE ONLY PERSON TO SAY WHY IT SHOULD NOT BE DONE AND GAVE A REASON IS OKIE. I AM GOING EDIT YOUR BASHING WITH XXXX. PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR WORDS MORE CAREFULLY AND HAVE A REASON WHY YOU BELIEVE THIS IS BAD.
Duckyboy
Duckyboy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by axarn Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:57 pm

[color=brown]-Post at OOMF by Popeye "I AM THE MEDIA"
07/23/2011

I've worked in all venues of television, news, and film over 40 years. I know what something like this would do if it was widely publicized. I would suggest NOT contacting anyone that might try to start a big story on the upcoming RV. People that I work with in the media don't even know I'm invested. Only some family and closest friends. I believe that if you're invested in the IQD, then you were chosen and there is some special reasoning down the road for you and your investment.

CONTACT THE MEDIA = BAD IDEA!!
Just let it come to you like it should very soon.

Just like Okie said:
[OKIE OIL MAN] SEEDUB-IF YOU WANT TO CREATE A
CHAOS JUST NOTIFY THE MEDIA—IF EVERY AMERICAN KNEW THAT FOR A FEW HUNDRED
DOLLARS THAT HE COULD HAVE BEEN A MILLIONARE—YOU WOULD HAVE MASS RIOT’S
BECAUSE THIS WASN’T A PUBLIZED EVENT![/color
]

:flower:

axarn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewanderingjew Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:32 pm

popeye wrote:wonderingjew........why in the world are you wanting this so widely publicized?? What is wrong with you?? Are you just wanting the spotlight on you by talking to a network producer? You are NOT thinking past XXXXXXXX on this matter! You obviously have not read any of the other posts trying to teach you about the bad decision of wanting to get this out to more and more people thru the media. Do you really think this will make the RV happen faster? You really do not understand this investment like you should. You need to put more time into studying this so you will be a little wiser before making bad choices.

If you would attentively read what I wrote without jumping to your emotionally charged conclusions, you would see I'm not responsible for this, only connected with some people in the media who have been workin on this story for a while it seems. They got their own sources from within government and financial organizations.

Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by axarn Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:03 pm

Thewanderingjew wrote:This post keeps getting deleted, not sure why, but I'll just keep posting it because it's not offensive at all, just informative...

So I've been in contact with my friend who is a producer for FOX and he informed me that they should be showing a news spot about the Iraqi Dinar Investment sometime soon.  They've been putting a story together for a few weeks now and will have about a 4 1/2 minute spot about each side of the investment... (The investment and its potential to produce profits, and also the side that claims its a scam).  They've apparently got some interesting interviews filmed already with a couple of leading government officials, and then some question/answers with banker/accountant type individuals.  I'm not really sure what all it will get into, but from what my contact shared its going to be an interesting spot to say the least.  He expects other news stations to follow suit immediately because of the scale of the story (no news station wants to be left in the dust, hah).  Anyway, I wasn't told exactly when it would air, but I should know a couple days ahead of time at least.  

I want proof now from you! Since u always ask for proof in every bank story posted here, now tell us who is that close friend of urs that is a producer of fox? Dont tell us, for security reason, u cant say his name?! Just asking..... :?:

axarn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewanderingjew Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:34 pm

axarn wrote:
Thewanderingjew wrote:This post keeps getting deleted, not sure why, but I'll just keep posting it because it's not offensive at all, just informative...

I want proof now from you! Since u always ask for proof in every bank story posted here, now tell us who is that close friend of urs that is a producer of fox? Dont tell us, for security reason, u cant say his name?! Just asking..... :?:

His first name is Kenneth an he works out of NYC with the Fox network. You'll believe me if you see it televised. But I couldn't care either way. I have no idea who you are, don't care.

Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xpectarius Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:58 pm

Samhain wrote:If this is true, which I hope it isn't, do you realize the amount of mass riots they will cause? When all those people find out they could potentially be millionaires for a few $100 investment, all heck will break loose!

One can only hope that the congress and White House are aware of this upcoming article and perhaps it will spur them to release the RV BEFORE the article is released for public veiwing. Perhaps a blessing in disguise?

xpectarius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewanderingjew Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:07 pm

xpectarius wrote:

One can only hope that the congress and White House are aware of this upcoming article and perhaps it will spur them to release the RV BEFORE the article is released for public veiwing. Perhaps a blessing in disguise?

That's what I would hope! Don't think the government isn't closely in cahoots with the media.

Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by inevergiveup Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:13 pm

Honestly...I can't think of anything, other than the current situation in Washington, that could be detrimental to the arrival of the RV. I think it is a great way to get those politicians butts in gear. Thanks Wanderingjew for the heads up!

inevergiveup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:15 pm

"I've been in contact with my friend who is a producer for FOX and he informed me that they should be showing a news spot about the Iraqi Dinar Investment sometime soon. They've been putting a story together for a few weeks now and will have about a 4 1/2 minute spot about each side of the investment... (The investment and its potential to produce profits..."

I look forward to hearing more about this. Hopefully someone will put it on Youtube. It will also be interesting to see how much this will boost IQD sales.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by miami dolphins 47 Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:17 pm

Please keep us all posted of the day - date - time - thank you -

miami dolphins 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EddieB Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:01 am

miami dolphins 47 wrote:

Please keep us all posted of the day - date - time - thank you -

Quick somebody call Kramer and tell them FOX & NBC is going to do an article on Iraq Dinar Investment. Kramer has not said anything about Iraq Dinar Investment since I believe 2008. I'm sure he would jump at beating his competition. affraid
EddieB
EddieB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum