Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Is This The Tony That We Know ??  Interesting!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Is This The Tony That We Know ??  Interesting!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Is This The Tony That We Know ??  Interesting!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Is This The Tony That We Know ??  Interesting!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Is This The Tony That We Know ??  Interesting!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Is This The Tony That We Know ??  Interesting!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Is This The Tony That We Know ??  Interesting!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Is This The Tony That We Know ??  Interesting!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Is This The Tony That We Know ??  Interesting!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Is This The Tony That We Know ??  Interesting!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Is This The Tony That We Know ??  Interesting!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Is This The Tony That We Know ??  Interesting!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Is This The Tony That We Know ??  Interesting!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Is This The Tony That We Know ??  Interesting!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Is This The Tony That We Know ??  Interesting!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Is This The Tony That We Know ??  Interesting!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Is This The Tony That We Know ??  Interesting!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Is This The Tony That We Know ??  Interesting!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Is This The Tony That We Know ??  Interesting!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Is This The Tony That We Know ??  Interesting!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Is This The Tony That We Know ?? Interesting!!

+4
cc_me
suferdude
mo
Roketman
8 posters

Go down

Is This The Tony That We Know ??  Interesting!! Empty Is This The Tony That We Know ?? Interesting!!

Post by Roketman Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:53 am

I know we have been told not to trust anyone on these sites, but for it to possibly be an owner of one.....Well I guess as they say over there....It's only business.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/Search/tony-renfrow.aspx
Roketman
Roketman

Back to top Go down

Is This The Tony That We Know ??  Interesting!! Empty Re: Is This The Tony That We Know ?? Interesting!!

Post by mo Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:13 am

Roketman wrote:I know we have been told not to trust anyone on these sites, but for it to possibly be an owner of one.....Well I guess as they say over there....It's only business.

What does that say about Okie since Okie sticks up for Tony.I knew all along that Dan and Tony were scammers and they aint the only ones.

mo

Back to top Go down

Is This The Tony That We Know ??  Interesting!! Empty Re: Is This The Tony That We Know ?? Interesting!!

Post by suferdude Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:42 am

TO QUOTE THOSE BIBLE THUMPERS "MAY THE TRUTH SET YOU FREE!!! I SUPPORT BACKGROUND CHECKS AND FULL DISCLOSER FOR THOSE WHO ARE PROVIDING THESE DAILY HISTORY LESSONS ON IRAQ!!! I AM TRIED OF HEARING ABOUT DRINKING CHEAP CHAMPAGNE AND SMOKING EQUALLY CHEAP CIGARS TO CELEBRATE THE RV TOMORROW, AND TOMMORROW AND TOMORROW!!! THE REAL TRUTH TO STOP THIS CHRADE FOR ALL IS TWO CLICKS DAILY THE FOREX AND THE CBI WEBSITES!!!

suferdude

Back to top Go down

Post by cc_me Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:51 am

Roketman wrote:I know we have been told not to trust anyone on these sites, but for it to possibly be an owner of one.....Well I guess as they say over there....It's only business.

Well, make up your own minds. He does live in Folsom, CA. And right now he's raking in the cash at PTR.

cc_me

Back to top Go down

Post by Roketman Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:58 am

We were told on OOM site this week to do our due diligence and investigate before trusting intel. I was considering paying my 14.95, but before I did I wanted to due a little research. It seems that the dinar was just one more opportunity for people who scam other people. I believe in this investment, and I believe in OOM website, I just don't trust Tony and Dan now and there are probably more people out there that we shouldn't trust. We need to look out for each other.
Roketman
Roketman

Back to top Go down

Post by cc_me Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:07 pm

Roketman wrote:We were told on OOM site this week to do our due diligence and investigate before trusting intel. I was considering paying my 14.95, but before I did I wanted to due a little research. It seems that the dinar was just one more opportunity for people who scam other people. I believe in this investment, and I believe in OOM website, I just don't trust Tony and Dan now and there are probably more people out there that we shouldn't trust. We need to look out for each other.

I trust the investment also, but the amount of money they are taking in is crazy. The website is incredibly basic. I run a busy site with over 30,000 members and we charge $30 a year for premium membership plus you get a t shirt. That pays our bills. $30,000+ a month? That's insane. And that statement is why I got the boot. What do I care? I like reading Okie. He's entertaining. And the way I look at it is no one is telling me anything until I can put money in the bank.

cc_me

Back to top Go down

Post by garith Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:08 pm

This post is not an attempt to defend Tony or anyone else that you are able to read about on ripoffreport.com. It is about informing you about the site it self, which is the real RIPOFF. I was recently contacted by a software company, which is one of several, that sells the use of software that is able to prevent the post on this site, from being viewed. It was a real eye opener to say the least. Anyone can post anything about anybody on this site and it will stay there forever. Many have tried legal action and can not get it removed. It does not matter how true or false the posted information is, it stays up unless the injured party buys the use of the software and pays hundreds monthly to have the info blocked. {Again, anyone can post anything, truth or lie, and it stays there for ever.} The use of the software cost thousands every year. I was contacted to market this software. I truly believe after my converstation with the software company that much if not most of info posted is not true or at the least does not give the whole story. I choose not to market the software. Who is to say who acturally owns and gets the funds that are paid for the use of the blocking software. Just saying

garith

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckyboy Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:09 pm

I AM NOT 100% CONVINCED THIS IS TONY, BUT I HAVE THIS BIT ABOUT DAN. THE PHOTOS SHOW THE SAME MAN THAT'S ON PTR, BUT WHO KNOWS. I DID A GOOGLE SEARCH AND FOUND THIS: http://danatkinson.thetruth.tripod.com/DanAtkinsonCrimes/dan_atkinson.htm
Duckyboy
Duckyboy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by cc_me Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:22 pm

Duckyboy wrote:I AM NOT 100% CONVINCED THIS IS TONY, BUT I HAVE THIS BIT ABOUT DAN. THE PHOTOS SHOW THE SAME MAN THAT'S ON PTR, BUT WHO KNOWS. I DID A GOOGLE SEARCH AND FOUND THIS: http://danatkinson.thetruth.tripod.com/DanAtkinsonCrimes/dan_atkinson.htm

Wow! And a sex offender to boot! He lives in my county, oh, great.

cc_me

Back to top Go down

Post by Roketman Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:32 pm

Duckyboy wrote:I AM NOT 100% CONVINCED THIS IS TONY, BUT I HAVE THIS BIT ABOUT DAN. THE PHOTOS SHOW THE SAME MAN THAT'S ON PTR, BUT WHO KNOWS. I DID A GOOGLE SEARCH AND FOUND THIS: http://danatkinson.thetruth.tripod.com/DanAtkinsonCrimes/dan_atkinson.htm

Wow Duckyboy, thankyou for that post. Do you realize how many people they are scamming over there!! Birds of a feather flock together.
Roketman
Roketman

Back to top Go down

Post by cc_me Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:35 pm

Roketman wrote:

Wow Duckyboy, thankyou for that post. Do you realize how many people they are scamming over there!! Birds of a feather flock together.

Honestly, those folks are allowing themselves to get scammed. I don't feel sorry for them at all. Lemmings. Some are horribly desperate, that's the sad part. They are just taking what folks are happily handing to them.

cc_me

Back to top Go down

Post by checkpls2 Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:36 pm

Roketman....

The trouble with giving anything free for to long of a time (in most cases) is that people start getting a welfare mentality. They think life just owes them everything. I just sit on my butt and all I do is suck my thumb and cry and after awhile some one will feel sorry for me.

I'm guessing that 75% who have invested in the dinar will lose most of their money within the first 2yrs because they are to cheap to invest in them selves and to get educated. I agree with you that you have to be careful in who you are listening to.

But....if I was a liberal I wouldn't subscribe to a conservative news paper and
if I was a conservative I wouldn't subscribe to a liberal news paper.
(See how that works? Smile

So then the choice really comes down to YOU what your preference for your reading.

Just because you feel that Dan & Tony wants to charge for a service they had offered for nothing.... well ...that doesn't mean it has no value.
They just want to weed out the cry babies who are getting on their nerves because they want their diapers change every 15 mins and they are sick of the smell and have better things to do with their free time!

So I would suggest if you don't want to read their information don't bash it just subscribe to another service and ...by golly....it might cost you something but some education is not always going to be free.

Maybe you could start your own free site and see how that works yourself?

God Bless.....

checkpls2

Back to top Go down

Post by shasta7 Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:48 pm

People can we give it a break...
I have followed Dan & Tony at PTR forum & many others...

I don't care what they done in the past... I am sure that every person
reading this has had something in their past that happened they weren't
proud of... as the Jesus & Bible says... let the first person without sin
throw the first stone!! If you don't like them don't listen to them. it is
that simple... also if you don't like that they turned into a paid site then
go start one yourself or don't join!!

I never could understand why people like tearing others down as it
does NO GOOD for anyone. And before anyone goes on the attack
against me... I do NOT just listen to PTR people... I also am NOT one
of the paid site members. As long as they don't bother me... I don't
care... seems so childish pointing fingers at others... besides NO ONE
that was there knows the truth... IF you have a problem with Dan or
Tony I suggest you go tell them to their face... other words go right
to the source - instead of bashing them from afar or from a open
forum! Most of the people on the forums DON"T want to hear this
garbage... & for those who do I suggest you give your name out & tell
the people who like hearing this garbage to do it in PRIVATE!!

Most of the time the people who post about someone else has their
own agenda or is jealous... THAT IS A FACT!! So ending, keep this
crap off the forums... ok said my 2 cents.

Now... I hope we all have a fantastic day!! :-) Go RV...

shasta7

shasta7

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum