Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The IQD Team: Highlights & Replay C C 12-8 Latest Iraq Dinar RV News Final Pieces of the Puzzle...WTO  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The IQD Team: Highlights & Replay C C 12-8 Latest Iraq Dinar RV News Final Pieces of the Puzzle...WTO  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The IQD Team: Highlights & Replay C C 12-8 Latest Iraq Dinar RV News Final Pieces of the Puzzle...WTO  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The IQD Team: Highlights & Replay C C 12-8 Latest Iraq Dinar RV News Final Pieces of the Puzzle...WTO  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The IQD Team: Highlights & Replay C C 12-8 Latest Iraq Dinar RV News Final Pieces of the Puzzle...WTO  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The IQD Team: Highlights & Replay C C 12-8 Latest Iraq Dinar RV News Final Pieces of the Puzzle...WTO  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The IQD Team: Highlights & Replay C C 12-8 Latest Iraq Dinar RV News Final Pieces of the Puzzle...WTO  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The IQD Team: Highlights & Replay C C 12-8 Latest Iraq Dinar RV News Final Pieces of the Puzzle...WTO  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The IQD Team: Highlights & Replay C C 12-8 Latest Iraq Dinar RV News Final Pieces of the Puzzle...WTO  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The IQD Team: Highlights & Replay C C 12-8 Latest Iraq Dinar RV News Final Pieces of the Puzzle...WTO  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The IQD Team: Highlights & Replay C C 12-8 Latest Iraq Dinar RV News Final Pieces of the Puzzle...WTO  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The IQD Team: Highlights & Replay C C 12-8 Latest Iraq Dinar RV News Final Pieces of the Puzzle...WTO  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The IQD Team: Highlights & Replay C C 12-8 Latest Iraq Dinar RV News Final Pieces of the Puzzle...WTO  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The IQD Team: Highlights & Replay C C 12-8 Latest Iraq Dinar RV News Final Pieces of the Puzzle...WTO  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The IQD Team: Highlights & Replay C C 12-8 Latest Iraq Dinar RV News Final Pieces of the Puzzle...WTO  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The IQD Team: Highlights & Replay C C 12-8 Latest Iraq Dinar RV News Final Pieces of the Puzzle...WTO  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The IQD Team: Highlights & Replay C C 12-8 Latest Iraq Dinar RV News Final Pieces of the Puzzle...WTO  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The IQD Team: Highlights & Replay C C 12-8 Latest Iraq Dinar RV News Final Pieces of the Puzzle...WTO  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The IQD Team: Highlights & Replay C C 12-8 Latest Iraq Dinar RV News Final Pieces of the Puzzle...WTO  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The IQD Team: Highlights & Replay C C 12-8 Latest Iraq Dinar RV News Final Pieces of the Puzzle...WTO  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The IQD Team: Highlights & Replay C C 12-8 Latest Iraq Dinar RV News Final Pieces of the Puzzle...WTO

3 posters

Go down

The IQD Team: Highlights & Replay C C 12-8 Latest Iraq Dinar RV News Final Pieces of the Puzzle...WTO  Empty The IQD Team: Highlights & Replay C C 12-8 Latest Iraq Dinar RV News Final Pieces of the Puzzle...WTO

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:32 am

http://www.theiqdteam.com/1/post/2011/12/the-iqd-team-highlights-replay-conference-call-12-8-latest-iraq-dinar-rv-news-must-listen-to-call.html

The IQD Team: Highlights & Replay Conference Call 12-8 Latest Iraq Dinar RV News MUST LISTEN TO CALL

The IQD Team
"Joey, Vic, Diana, Tim, Debbie & Yukon"
Dec 8, 2011 Replay of CC

What is so important about next week.....and Iraq and the WTO...
What a great call jammed packed with news of where we stand with our investment.........and it is so good...
MUST LISTEN TO CALL.....WOO HOO

Joey sums up the news articles....(check back later for the transcript and articles)

Down to the final pieces of puzzle...final signing off......final shaking hands.....

We've waited and waited for many things....we have waited to see so many things done...
We've waited for ERBIL, We've waited for the Ministers, we've waited for NSCP done, waited for the HCL Law for the Iraqi people, waited for the Budget,
We've waited for the banks to be fully operational so they can Revalue their currency,
We've waited for new laws that would encourage investment that would take Iraq from a unilateral type of economic situation to actually being able to produce and export and import all type of goods with the world.

We've waited for chapter 7 to be lifted
We've waited for Iraq become a member nation of WTO because we know how it will benefit everyone

and now when you are looking at the world situation....and you see all the things that are happening with EU and the crisis with the world countries
all I can think of is what Christine Lagarde (IMF) said
"emerging economies of the world need to significantly increase the value of their currency to save off global recession and the time is now..because the window is narrow....and getting more so every day"

and when I read the news today and thought about this picture of where I thought we were at...let me paint a picture for you...at least in my mind
let me see again we have
Maliki in Washington on the 12th with Obama...and what is he there to do...to have them released from Chapter 7
We have the troops pulling out next week 13 - 15.... one of those days is your final day
We have Maliki and Allawi shaking hands and making up
We have a meeting with Talabani to discuss the activation of Erbil...WOW

And then you have them sitting down TODAY signing agreements about tax and tariff laws because they are going to make the
Gulf Cooperation Council State a free trade zone area
and by the way those tax and tariff laws they have to have the recommendation and approval of the WTO because Iraq is about to become a member...and by the way there is a big meeting in Geneva next week Dec. 15-17 a meeting they have every 2 years...
a ministerial concessions meeting and this is a meeting of ALL members of the WTO when they talk about the most important things facing the world.........
and by the way "THE WTO CAN EFFECT CURRENCIES"... The IQD Team: Highlights & Replay C C 12-8 Latest Iraq Dinar RV News Final Pieces of the Puzzle...WTO  203646764

Chairman outlines preparations for the December Ministerial
http://www.theiqdteam.com/3/post/2011/12/flashback-wto-general-council-july-27-2011.html

Iraq studying tax reform and the allocation of corporate
http://www.theiqdteam.com/3/post/2011/12/flashback-sept-2011-wto-iraq-studying-tax-reform-and-the-allocation-of-corporate.html

WE CAN SEE EVEN MORE CLEARLY NOW......

What a great night of news, analysis and discussion ...listen to the call for all the rest of the news shared - it was great news....we are getting closer every day......

The Shabibi Train is Moving Faster and Faster......Get R Done!

Conference Call Replay - Dec 8, 2011
Download/Playback
https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=-17-65-67-17-65-67-17-65-67-50-671296-17-65-6792-48-120-17-65-67-17-65-67104-17-65-67;0Mzg1MTEzMjA=1
or
760-569-7699 Pin 219055#

As Always.... Discussion and Analysis of the Latest Iraq, Dinar & RV News....Pre & Post RV Information...Q & A

Every Tues, Thurs & Sun 8PM EST
760-569-7676 219055# or 709973#

Back to top Go down

The IQD Team: Highlights & Replay C C 12-8 Latest Iraq Dinar RV News Final Pieces of the Puzzle...WTO  Empty Re: The IQD Team: Highlights & Replay C C 12-8 Latest Iraq Dinar RV News Final Pieces of the Puzzle...WTO

Post by Woodie0007 Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:57 am

Gooooooo Rvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Woodie0007
Woodie0007

Back to top Go down

The IQD Team: Highlights & Replay C C 12-8 Latest Iraq Dinar RV News Final Pieces of the Puzzle...WTO  Empty Re: The IQD Team: Highlights & Replay C C 12-8 Latest Iraq Dinar RV News Final Pieces of the Puzzle...WTO

Post by Kevind53 Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:13 pm

Hmmm .. one thing keeps nagging at me, I have read any number of comments of late that have implied that the US has to release the Section 7 sanctions. But those were imposed by the UN, now I will grant that we may have a strong influence on the process, but still in the end, is it not the UN that has to do the releasing?

If I am wrong please correct me, but right now it just doesn't seem to add up.

Still all in all-- GO RV!!!!!!!!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The IQD Team: Highlights & Replay C C 12-8 Latest Iraq Dinar RV News Final Pieces of the Puzzle...WTO  2805820865  The IQD Team: Highlights & Replay C C 12-8 Latest Iraq Dinar RV News Final Pieces of the Puzzle...WTO  2805820865  The IQD Team: Highlights & Replay C C 12-8 Latest Iraq Dinar RV News Final Pieces of the Puzzle...WTO  2805820865  The IQD Team: Highlights & Replay C C 12-8 Latest Iraq Dinar RV News Final Pieces of the Puzzle...WTO  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:18 pm

Kevind53 wrote:Hmmm .. one thing keeps nagging at me, I have read any number of comments of late that have implied that the US has to release the Section 7 sanctions. But those were imposed by the UN, now I will grant that we may have a strong influence on the process, but still in the end, is it not the UN that has to do the releasing?

If I am wrong please correct me, but right now it just doesn't seem to add up.

Still all in all-- GO RV!!!!!!!!

Yes it should bother you, News articles this week saying the US agreed to help, and I'm sure the US could help with it's influence, but it is up to the UN and Iraq. If Iraq just agree to the borders that have been set since 1993, tell em where the bodies are, pay off outstanding debts, sort the ports out and Iraq will get out of Chapter 7. Iraqis want everything but want to give nothing in return.

This part of the post I question also,
"We've waited and waited for many things....we have waited to see so many things done...
We've waited for ERBIL, We've waited for the Ministers, we've waited for NSCP done, waited for the HCL Law for the Iraqi people, waited for the Budget,
We've waited for the banks to be fully operational so they can Revalue their currency,"

Yes we have and we still wait on several of those items.

Last edited by 1alaskan on Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added some things)

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:36 pm

Yepper ... you are right ... but for some reason the USA - Section 7 thing has been nagging at me ... and I have learned when I get that "nag" it's usually for a good reason ... dunno what yet ... but Ive got my eye on it :cyclops: Suspect

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The IQD Team: Highlights & Replay C C 12-8 Latest Iraq Dinar RV News Final Pieces of the Puzzle...WTO  2805820865  The IQD Team: Highlights & Replay C C 12-8 Latest Iraq Dinar RV News Final Pieces of the Puzzle...WTO  2805820865  The IQD Team: Highlights & Replay C C 12-8 Latest Iraq Dinar RV News Final Pieces of the Puzzle...WTO  2805820865  The IQD Team: Highlights & Replay C C 12-8 Latest Iraq Dinar RV News Final Pieces of the Puzzle...WTO  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum