Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
****Economic parliamentary: the quest to include the increase in prices of wheat, barley and rice, in the 2012 budget**** I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
****Economic parliamentary: the quest to include the increase in prices of wheat, barley and rice, in the 2012 budget**** I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
****Economic parliamentary: the quest to include the increase in prices of wheat, barley and rice, in the 2012 budget**** I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
****Economic parliamentary: the quest to include the increase in prices of wheat, barley and rice, in the 2012 budget**** I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
****Economic parliamentary: the quest to include the increase in prices of wheat, barley and rice, in the 2012 budget**** I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
****Economic parliamentary: the quest to include the increase in prices of wheat, barley and rice, in the 2012 budget**** I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
****Economic parliamentary: the quest to include the increase in prices of wheat, barley and rice, in the 2012 budget**** I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
****Economic parliamentary: the quest to include the increase in prices of wheat, barley and rice, in the 2012 budget**** I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
****Economic parliamentary: the quest to include the increase in prices of wheat, barley and rice, in the 2012 budget**** I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
****Economic parliamentary: the quest to include the increase in prices of wheat, barley and rice, in the 2012 budget**** I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
****Economic parliamentary: the quest to include the increase in prices of wheat, barley and rice, in the 2012 budget**** I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
****Economic parliamentary: the quest to include the increase in prices of wheat, barley and rice, in the 2012 budget**** I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
****Economic parliamentary: the quest to include the increase in prices of wheat, barley and rice, in the 2012 budget**** I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
****Economic parliamentary: the quest to include the increase in prices of wheat, barley and rice, in the 2012 budget**** I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
****Economic parliamentary: the quest to include the increase in prices of wheat, barley and rice, in the 2012 budget**** I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
****Economic parliamentary: the quest to include the increase in prices of wheat, barley and rice, in the 2012 budget**** I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
****Economic parliamentary: the quest to include the increase in prices of wheat, barley and rice, in the 2012 budget**** I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
****Economic parliamentary: the quest to include the increase in prices of wheat, barley and rice, in the 2012 budget**** I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
****Economic parliamentary: the quest to include the increase in prices of wheat, barley and rice, in the 2012 budget**** I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
****Economic parliamentary: the quest to include the increase in prices of wheat, barley and rice, in the 2012 budget**** I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

****Economic parliamentary: the quest to include the increase in prices of wheat, barley and rice, in the 2012 budget****

Go down

****Economic parliamentary: the quest to include the increase in prices of wheat, barley and rice, in the 2012 budget**** Empty ****Economic parliamentary: the quest to include the increase in prices of wheat, barley and rice, in the 2012 budget****

Post by Happy Life Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:42 am

Thursday 8 December 2011

Economic parliamentary: the quest to include the increase in prices of wheat, barley and rice, in the 2012 budget
Baghdad - and babysit -

Deputy
of the Economic Commission of the existence of parliamentary efforts to
include the increase in prices of wheat, barley and rice, in the budget
in 2012.

Said Abdul Hussein Abtan member of the parliamentary
Economic Committee, "because we recognize this increase in the House of
Representatives after the fruit we classified within the budget for next
year."

Abtan said that he seeks to collect signatures of
"significant" number of members to include increase. He said it will pay
the difference to farmers and farmers in the country according to the
increase approved by Parliament in 2011.

He said: "This increase comes as part of a plan to support the farmer and the farm in Iraq."

The
Council of Representatives voted earlier to ensure a resolution to
invite the Council of Ministers to review the prices of agricultural
crops shall not be less price per ton of barley 700 thousand dinars, and
wheat 800 thousand dinars, and for rice, and dates million 550 thousand
dinars.

http://alrayy.com/37256.htm
Happy Life
Happy Life
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down