Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Sick of misinformation from posters. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sick of misinformation from posters. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Sick of misinformation from posters. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sick of misinformation from posters. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Sick of misinformation from posters. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sick of misinformation from posters. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sick of misinformation from posters. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sick of misinformation from posters. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sick of misinformation from posters. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sick of misinformation from posters. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sick of misinformation from posters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sick of misinformation from posters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sick of misinformation from posters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sick of misinformation from posters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sick of misinformation from posters. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sick of misinformation from posters. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sick of misinformation from posters. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sick of misinformation from posters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sick of misinformation from posters. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Sick of misinformation from posters. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Sick of misinformation from posters.

+14
Catherine
Bruno
Bikertrash
Alchemist
topspin2
Horizon
richnwell2
docmo
CaptnJerry
jt236
pgo
sandwedge
openmind
outback7
18 posters

Go down

Sick of misinformation from posters. Empty Sick of misinformation from posters.

Post by outback7 Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:11 pm

A post by "Bella grits' stating that the RV is showing in Australia and has been confirmed is nothing but an outright lie!!!!! I am an Aussie living here and no such thing has taken place. Well, "Bella grits" you have had your 5mins of fame now leave it to those who really know what they are talking about. :evil:
outback7
outback7

Back to top Go down

Sick of misinformation from posters. Empty Re: Sick of misinformation from posters.

Post by openmind Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:16 pm

THANK YOU!

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Sick of misinformation from posters. Empty Re: Sick of misinformation from posters.

Post by sandwedge Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:29 pm

Cheers outback7. Most here on OOM saw through that post immediately, but thanks for the confirmation.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pgo Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:31 pm

Thanks outback, didn't believe even as I read it.Mad
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jt236 Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:31 pm

DOUBLE THANKS FROM ME!!!

jt236
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:37 pm

Thank you outback7

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Sick of misinformation from posters. Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by docmo Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:54 pm

I'm not a guru, but I did stay at a holiday inn express last night!

docmo

Back to top Go down

Sick of misinformation from posters. Empty Info Sources

Post by richnwell2 Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:55 pm

outback7 wrote:A post by "Bella grits' stating that the RV is showing in Australia and has been confirmed is nothing but an outright lie!!!!! I am an Aussie living here and no such thing has taken place. Well, "Bella grits" you have had your 5mins of fame now leave it to those who really know what they are talking about. :evil:

Quit complaining & get your own (better) sources!!!

richnwell2

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:13 pm

Smile Thanks outback7 for the intel!

Sick of misinformation from posters. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Sick of misinformation from posters. 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:15 pm

Doesnt this apply to EVERY SINGLE GURU also. Is their misinformation any worse than any others. Are you saying this posters info is intentional and the others are not? Hmmmm I say to that.....Lets face it. Certain posts...ie....Gurus...are to be taken with a grain of salt. If you want to call one out, call them all out....

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:42 pm

One of the strengths at OOM is that we have info from all over and bright folks from all over. Some call 'intel' misinfo or pumping, it's not, it's reporting. Some call critical analysis of data bashing, it's not, it's evaluating info. Stay away from personal insults and express your opinion in a respectful manner. There's room for all. I am very thankful for the way this site is set up. Ultimately, it is up to the individual to decide what is right for herself or himself.

Yeahhh!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by outback7 Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Alchemist wrote:One of the strengths at OOM is that we have info from all over and bright folks from all over. Some call 'intel' misinfo or pumping, it's not, it's reporting. Some call critical analysis of data bashing, it's not, it's evaluating info. Stay away from personal insults and express your opinion in a respectful manner. There's room for all. I am very thankful for the way this site is set up. Ultimately, it is up to the individual to decide what is right for herself or himself.

Yeahhh!

I so appreciate all who post but please don't say something is confirmed when it is not......That is a lie. Simple checking of Forex shows it wasn't confirmed.
outback7
outback7

Back to top Go down

Post by Bikertrash Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:53 pm

But if you got rid of all the misinformation, you would only need one dinar site and would only have one post a day.
It would say " It did not happen today so less hope for tomorrow!!!!"

Bikertrash

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:36 pm

Outback. (like the name) Thank you for the confirmation.

I think I might go to Outback Steakhouse for a steak and a bloomin onion. Mmmmmmm Sick of misinformation from posters. 203646764

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

Sick of misinformation from posters. 437791839 Sick of misinformation from posters. 437791839 Sick of misinformation from posters. 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:43 pm

Bruno wrote:Outback. (like the name) Thank you for the confirmation.

I think I might go to Outback Steakhouse for a steak and a bloomin onion. Mmmmmmm Sick of misinformation from posters. 203646764

YUM! I recommend the filet mignon. I have gift cards to The Outback and plan on going SOON!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Sick of misinformation from posters. Smiley-happy093Sick of misinformation from posters. 7_11_117Sick of misinformation from posters. Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:56 pm

topspin2 wrote:Doesnt this apply to EVERY SINGLE GURU also. Is their misinformation any worse than any others. Are you saying this posters info is intentional and the others are not? Hmmmm I say to that.....Lets face it. Certain posts...ie....Gurus...are to be taken with a grain of salt. If you want to call one out, call them all out....

I believe the reason THIS one was being called out was because they stated the RV happened in Australia... and so the one calling them out is FROM Australia... and must have called home and confirmed that its not true...

but you are correct ALL information that is "HEAR SAY" should be taken with a grain of salt Smile

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shay74 Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:01 pm

If this is supposedly the "information age", wouldn't that mean that it would happen everywhere simultaneously? That alone gave me reason to doubt. One click of a button and "poof" the RV would be seen world wide. Am I wrong?
shay74
shay74

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:05 pm

shay74... you are dead on Smile

This has been established by others over the years.... it will happen all at one time in an instant, the banks will each open with it listed on their screens Smile

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:15 pm

docmo wrote:I'm not a guru, but I did stay at a holiday inn express last night!
Yea you're definitely not a guru. A true guru would have said that they accepted dinar as payment. lol!
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:02 pm

Another geat thread,

Thanks outback7

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:09 pm

Thanks Alchemist..Always enjoy your insight.

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum