Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
Larry on the Dollar and the Euro I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Larry on the Dollar and the Euro I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
Larry on the Dollar and the Euro I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Larry on the Dollar and the Euro I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Larry on the Dollar and the Euro I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Larry on the Dollar and the Euro I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Larry on the Dollar and the Euro I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Larry on the Dollar and the Euro I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Larry on the Dollar and the Euro I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Larry on the Dollar and the Euro I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Larry on the Dollar and the Euro I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Larry on the Dollar and the Euro I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Larry on the Dollar and the Euro I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Larry on the Dollar and the Euro I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Larry on the Dollar and the Euro I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Larry on the Dollar and the Euro I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Larry on the Dollar and the Euro I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Larry on the Dollar and the Euro I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Larry on the Dollar and the Euro I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Larry on the Dollar and the Euro I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

Larry on the Dollar and the Euro

Go down

Larry on the Dollar and the Euro Empty Larry on the Dollar and the Euro

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:36 am

Yes, the euro currency is in deep doo doo. I predicted its demise by 2012 even before the euro got off the ground, way back in 1998.

But as much as people will disagree with me, it’s not the euro that matters most to us Americans. Sure, there will be many U.S. financial institutions that will get hurt by the demise of the euro.

The far more fatal blow to your wealth will come as a result of what will happen to the value of the U.S. dollar, which has been the sacrificial lamb ever since the recent financial crises began with the real estate meltdown in 2007.

Larry on the Dollar and the Euro Chart
That’s why I showed you this chart of the U.S. Dollar Index the other day.

While most Americans think that the value of the U.S. dollar is pretty much constant, you can clearly see from this chart that the dollar is being devalued. It’s lost 39% of its value since 2002.

The reasons are very simple, for all to see. All you have to do is think about them ...

Larry on the Dollar and the Euro ArrowWashington spends too much money, and when its back is up against the wall, it just spends more.

Larry on the Dollar and the Euro ArrowWashington always over promises, and when it has the slightest problem making good on those promises, it starts to renege on them in all sorts of ways, from raising the retirement age of Social Security to slashing Medicare benefits and more.

Larry on the Dollar and the Euro ArrowWashington also doesn’t have the slightest clue of how the economy works. They didn’t have the foresight to see any one of the oncoming train wrecks that have occurred, from the tech bubble in 2000 ... to the Madoff scandal ... to the real estate bubble in 2007.

They even completely missed the recent MF Global collapse — where a former state governor may have been involved in using customer money to subsidize reckless trades on the firm’s behalf.

In fact, not only did Washington not see any of these financial crises coming, they actually fostered them with reckless monetary policy (artificially low interest rates) ... ignorant fiscal policy (like encouraging Fannie Mae to fuel the real estate bubble by allowing almost anyone who wanted a home mortgage to get one) ... and inept regulation.

Then, when Washington starts paying the price for all of its mistakes ...

Larry on the Dollar and the Euro ArrowThe Federal Reserve, the supposed safe keeper of the value of the U.S. dollar, bails out both Washington and Wall Street by printing endless amounts of money.

And now, to top it all off, as I told you last week, the Federal Reserve (and Washington) will stop at almost nothing to help out Europe.

So you see, Europe’s problems are NOT the real issue here. Not for us Americans.

The real issue is that our government and our central bank think they are omnipotent — and that they can bail out whoever they want to bail out, by simply printing more money and diluting the value of the dollar.

Thing is, they never ask for your permission or even how you feel about it.

They just go about their ways and your wealth pays the ultimate price, through hidden and devious assaults on the value of your money (inflation).

If I sound cynical today, forgive me. But I speak the truth.

So please don’t be surprised when the buying power of your money continues to decline. Just look at the chart I just showed you. Despite all the problems the euro currency has, all the dollar’s been able to do is make a little squiggle on the right side of that chart.

That’s not very impressive. In my view, it’s an almost certain sign that the dollar will soon head much lower.

That’s why I believe it is now more important than ever that you take the necessary steps you need to insulate your wealth and put it in a position to grow.

It’s not that hard to do. Perhaps the hardest step of all is realizing that the dollar is the sacrificial lamb in all of this and that your wealth is the wool that’s being sheared.

But I’ve made it easy to protect and grow your wealth — with six free profit guides that I’ve designed.

All you have to do is click here and make sure you watch my latest video in its entirety. It’s only about 35 minutes long.

I repeat, grab your six free profit guides now by clicking here and viewing my video.

Best wishes,

Larry Edelson

Back to top Go down

Larry on the Dollar and the Euro Empty Re: Larry on the Dollar and the Euro

Post by 1alaskan Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:01 pm

When the Euro first was proposed and brought out, I think I remember the currencyn folks trying to explain why it was done.

If I remember right it was only to help the countries in Europe compete with the US and the USD. In other words, to hurt the Us and the USD.

So, now they are failing and want the the US to bail them out.

Really?

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:12 pm

1alaskan wrote:When the Euro first was proposed and brought out, I think I remember the currencyn folks trying to explain why it was done.

If I remember right it was only to help the countries in Europe compete with the US and the USD. In other words, to hurt the Us and the USD.

So, now they are failing and want the the US to bail them out.

Really?

Imagine that. it just goes to show you really who is at the helm of this fiat system and it's not the countries!

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:53 pm

I'm with Trump on this one, "Let Them Fail!", but then again, I'm that way on all bail outs

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:20 pm

The world is run by idiots.

Back to top Go down