Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BLUEDOG CHAT 7 DEC I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BLUEDOG CHAT 7 DEC I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
BLUEDOG CHAT 7 DEC I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BLUEDOG CHAT 7 DEC I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BLUEDOG CHAT 7 DEC I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BLUEDOG CHAT 7 DEC I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BLUEDOG CHAT 7 DEC I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BLUEDOG CHAT 7 DEC I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BLUEDOG CHAT 7 DEC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BLUEDOG CHAT 7 DEC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BLUEDOG CHAT 7 DEC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BLUEDOG CHAT 7 DEC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BLUEDOG CHAT 7 DEC I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
BLUEDOG CHAT 7 DEC I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
BLUEDOG CHAT 7 DEC I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
BLUEDOG CHAT 7 DEC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
BLUEDOG CHAT 7 DEC I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
BLUEDOG CHAT 7 DEC I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
BLUEDOG CHAT 7 DEC I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
BLUEDOG CHAT 7 DEC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

BLUEDOG CHAT 7 DEC

3 posters

Go down

BLUEDOG CHAT 7 DEC Empty BLUEDOG CHAT 7 DEC

Post by Rosy Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:51 am

BLUEDOG CHAT
[bluedog] Historian
[comsec] Historian hey there, historian
[Historian] comsec Hi there!
[comsec] Historian good to see you. Sorry I missed the call the other evening. had to work and travel that day and night
[Historian] bluedog Well, my friend, any interesting news today?
[bluedog] I was about to post something
[bluedog] Historian yes big day just want to see print on M
[Historian] bluedog I’ve been keeping my eye on the Eurozone
[bluedog] Historian and what is coming out I do not watch that
[bluedog] Historian saw germany and france
[Historian] bluedog I think it’s a power play this week.
[bluedog] Let me repost this from forum……
[Ks_dad] bluedog Correct me if I’m wrong, does the RV have to happen before the release of Chapt 7?
[bluedog] Ks_dad same time or before IMO
[Ks_dad] bluedog okay, thanks
[bluedog] He is not mentioned to attend the Defense Summit
[Agent 007] hmmm
[bluedog] They have this all figured out already
[Agent 007] bluedog the schedule is pretty tight – no wiggle room
[Agent 007] good evening …freedom
[bluedog] Tell me that they do not know what they are buying
[bluedog] They have no Defense Minister yeah right how do you conduct buying all this stuff for military and not send someone in charge
[bluedog] Agent 007 none at all that I see
[Agent 007] bluedog yes very tightly scheduled
[Agent 007] no room for error or delay
[bluedog] Right know they have not the funds to buy what they need ….Period…so they have a rate in the contracts and defense budget
[Ks_dad] bluedog so they need the rv to have the funds?
bluedog] they are on so much credit at this point my head is spinning must be a High Rate
[bluedog] F-16 are 875,000,000,000
[Agent 007] bluedog trillion??? yipes
[bluedog] Agent 007 billion
[bluedog] to many 000
[Agent 007] bluedog you are right my oops
[Historian] bluedog Ks_dad Agent 007 This is why I think it has to RV soon. From the intel of the last 4 months, they appear to have written contracts and carried out transactions based on the RV’d rate. IMO, they have to report that in this fiscal year Financial Statements. And they would have to RV to do that.
[bluedog] just for them
[Agent 007] agreed Historian
[bluedog] Historian I agree
[Historian] Agent 007 bluedog And based on the size of those contracts for defense spending alone — much less all the infrastructure spending they have contracted — the rate would have to be high to cover the costs.
[bluedog] and they will be buying billions and billions more along with all reconstuction projects and housing
[Historian] …freedom
[Agent 007] Historian agreed
[bluedog] Look at what they just spent with Japan and that is on credit but Japan has a plan
[Historian] I discussed this weeks ago on the cc . . . the amount they need is way more than next year’s budget. By signing contracts, they have amassed liabilities. They need assets to offset that, even if the contracts are not all paid for in the next year.
[bluedog] yep
[bluedog] They need to show the world the real Budget
[Ks_dad] bluedog You think that would make Shabs nervous?
[Historian] bluedog Actually, I’m more interested in seeing the Balance Sheet and all the assets that justifies their ability to pay for all those purchases when they come due.
[bluedog] Ks_dad He’s not to nervous cause he knows what’s in the ground and the price is going to be in a year from now
[bluedog] Historian yes Shabibi knows the worth of the assets and thats why he has not stopped the spending so far but we will see more in 8 months from now
[bluedog] things will level out a bit
[bluedog] they act like a lottery winner right now
[Historian] bluedog That is another indicator that they have shifted from pre-RV activities to post-RV. All that spending is usually very high immediately AFTER the funds or the
[Historian] “commitment” of funds is received.
[bluedog] just so they show the IMF and the UN how they will pay for it all then we will be winners also
[Historian] Countries and companies don’t usually spend the money before they know they have it.
[Historian] So they have a plan for raising all those funds. And that is the RV.
[Historian] They’ve been on a spending spree for quite a while now.
[bluedog] Do not quote me but I think it was 45 Abram Tanks wow how much is that
[bluedog] and thats not the Hummers and Jeeps and ships and aircraft carriers
[bluedog] helicopters can’t afford
[bluedog] Most radar systems left behind …..they must pay for and the bases that we built minimum fee
[cjswest] bluedog there was a theory out there that 3 items will be done in same breath, budget disclosed, chp 7 release and RV all in one time
[bluedog] cjswest 2 will be anyway
[cjswest] Historian had one for you, i see the bargaining chip , Maliki help this rv and all countries you help with them in process will release anything you may have owed , done deal
[bluedog] cjswest 1 maybe a few days off but remember us saying things are all in the filing drawer waiting they have had years to get this done while we thought they did nothing
[bluedog] now its time to pull them out and blow the dust off of them
[Historian] bluedog I have to say I think they have a window at least in mind, and they’re building up to it with all these developments.
[bluedog] Historian yes we have been pretty much same page
[Historian] bluedog But I also think they have had windows in the past, and had to abandon them and push the timeline.
[Historian] bluedog Yes we have, my friend.
[bluedog] Historian yes I think Iraq wanted this before and the world squelched it
[Historian] bluedog Let’s hope that all these rumors today have some substance, and we see that RV asap.
[bluedog] Historian lets hope
[Historian] bluedog I don’t think it was the whole world. Just some folks in the rest of the world.
[bluedog] Historian yes
[Historian] bluedog When ever things change, there are those who gain new advantages and those who lose old advantages. So there is always resistance to change. I think that is what has stretched this timeline.
[bluedog] Historian you are dead on
[Historian] bluedog IMO. I think those resisting the changes haven’t given up as yet. There is a stubborn core that keeps trying to reassert itself.
[bluedog] Historian going back to Iraq’s buying and spending they have the Agriculture, Housing ,Water ,Electric, Sewers, and roads and bridges to rebuild
[Historian] bluedog That’s what I’ve been watching over in the Euro-zone. We’ll see what happens over there this week.
[Historian] bluedog That is a huge amount of infrastructure. Will definitely need a lot of $$$ to pay for that.
[bluedog] Historian and thats where it stems from
[Historian] bluedog Yes, indeed it is.
[bluedog] irrigation program for farming is huge already underway
[Historian] bluedog I suspect we may see the Eurozone get smaller in the near future.
[cjswest] Historian with giant contracts and vast resources wow, may take 2 years but Iraq has a lot of power and bargaining chips to bring in the bucks
[Historian] cjswest It will take a lot more than 2 years. They need to demonstrate that they have the financial assets to pay for it all, not just wealth in the ground. Hence, the RV.
[bluedog] Historian Japanese want to develop their oil fields in the scientific end to the drilling and movement of oil
[bluedog] Historian they have spent endless hours with them and we did not see it so what else did we not see in this process
[cjswest] Historian but i think 2 years will find them in higher efficiency to get things done… right now is just the begining . i just hope they are not giving away too many things for low profit margin,
[bluedog] Historian this was a well orchestrated plan with all of the world
[Historian] cjswest Even if they did, I think they can absorb that. They just need to get back to having a normal currency.
[Historian] bluedog Yes it was.
[cjswest] Historian very true

http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2011/12/bluedog-chat.html

Rosy
Rosy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

BLUEDOG CHAT 7 DEC Empty Re: BLUEDOG CHAT 7 DEC

Post by az-tex Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:16 am

Ho...hum...

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......... :|