Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
Good Advice I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Good Advice I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
Good Advice I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Good Advice I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Good Advice I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Good Advice I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Good Advice I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Good Advice I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Good Advice I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Good Advice I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Good Advice I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Good Advice I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Good Advice I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Good Advice I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Good Advice I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Good Advice I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Good Advice I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Good Advice I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Good Advice I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Good Advice I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

Good Advice

4 posters

Go down

Good Advice Empty Re: Good Advice

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:41 pm

I would say that if you agree to the order and the seller agree's sell and to hold the order a few days before you pay for it, that's a binding contract. if it RV's inbetween. is not double dipping. AJ

flowergirl111 wrote:Hi Katt or whoever is administering today,

I have a question that has come up for me and I am not sure where to post it as I have never done a post before. Here is my question.

I have a dinar dealer who will allow me a few days to pay my order if I place an order with them now. If it should RV in the meantime I would rather cash in some of the dinars that I already have and use that to pay for my new order than to take my money out of a CD early to pay for my order. I was telling a friend about my dillema and he said he thought that might be double dipping to use a cashout of dinars and then buy more dinars with it. Can anyone tell me if this is true or who would know the answer to my question?

Thanks for anyones help

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:53 pm

Stay away from rash decisions when it comes to money.

flowergirl111 wrote:Hi Katt or whoever is administering today,

I have a question that has come up for me and I am not sure where to post it as I have never done a post before. Here is my question.

I have a dinar dealer who will allow me a few days to pay my order if I place an order with them now. If it should RV in the meantime I would rather cash in some of the dinars that I already have and use that to pay for my new order than to take my money out of a CD early to pay for my order. I was telling a friend about my dillema and he said he thought that might be double dipping to use a cashout of dinars and then buy more dinars with it. Can anyone tell me if this is true or who would know the answer to my question?

Thanks for anyones help

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirl111 Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:05 pm

Thank you chevysteve and Aj for your kind help I really appreciate you taking the time to attempt to answer my question.

Someone suggested to me to call the Securities and Exchange Dept of the Federal Govt and so I did they were very nice and helpful and will call me back tomorrow with an answer as they were not sure and needed to speak with their attorneys so I guess I will have my answer tomorrow

One thing I would like to share with you Steve, I beleive in this investment with all my heart or I would not be in it if I didn't and I feel that God brought me to it or it to me as He does all things in my life. I beleive that God wants us to be happy and He wants us to experience success in the things we participate in for His Glory. The RV will bring so much good to everyone especially the Iraqi people and the rest of the world as well. I pray everyday in Gratitude for God bringing it to me and I pray that it Bless your family and mine and every living being on this planet and I know God will bring this Blessing very soon but I know it from my heart not from any Guru, so I am never offended at what they bring because my faith is not in them,it's in what I know inside. Thank you again for all your kind words.

flowergirl111

Back to top Go down

Good Advice Empty Good Advice

Post by Ammonite Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:57 pm

Flowergirl,

I agree with AJ that you don't have to worry about double dipping.

But be very careful about a deal like this - it sounds like there is so much room for you to get burned, or at the least very disappointed.

Don't spend money you can't afford to lose. Think of it like gambling in Vegas, never walk in the door with more money than you can afford to spend if you were to lose it all. And I agree with you that it's a bad idea to take money out of a CD early in order to pay for Dinar.

Have you worked with this dealer before? It sounds like you have no guarantees that you will still be able to purchase the IQD at today's rate should it RV in the next few days.

There are licensed dealers who will allow you to place an order on "layaway" or "reserve" by paying a small portion when you order (10% I believe) and pay the remainder in 30 days. They guarantee the rate based on the day your down payment is postmarked. Is your dealer offering anything like that?

Again, please be careful and make sure you have researched your potential seller thoroughly.

Best of luck,

A.

Ammonite
Ammonite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:48 am

This was split off from the NEED HELP topic to retain the good advice that was in it. ~ponee~

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum