Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
drug testing and welfare WTG FLORIDA I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
drug testing and welfare WTG FLORIDA I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
drug testing and welfare WTG FLORIDA I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
drug testing and welfare WTG FLORIDA I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
drug testing and welfare WTG FLORIDA I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
drug testing and welfare WTG FLORIDA I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
drug testing and welfare WTG FLORIDA I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
drug testing and welfare WTG FLORIDA I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
drug testing and welfare WTG FLORIDA I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
drug testing and welfare WTG FLORIDA I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
drug testing and welfare WTG FLORIDA I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
drug testing and welfare WTG FLORIDA I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
drug testing and welfare WTG FLORIDA I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
drug testing and welfare WTG FLORIDA I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
drug testing and welfare WTG FLORIDA I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
drug testing and welfare WTG FLORIDA I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
drug testing and welfare WTG FLORIDA I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
drug testing and welfare WTG FLORIDA I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
drug testing and welfare WTG FLORIDA I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
drug testing and welfare WTG FLORIDA I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

drug testing and welfare WTG FLORIDA

+11
ldmartino7876
rvmeplz
rick152
Captsalt
RoseRedTyler
M.Dye
wes
charity
1alaskan
aksafeone
magiclady
15 posters

Go down

drug testing and welfare WTG FLORIDA Empty drug testing and welfare WTG FLORIDA

Post by magiclady Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:36 pm

THE FIRST ONE, HOPEFULLY MORE WILL FOLLOW!

Florida is the first state that will require drug testing when applying for welfare (effective July 1st)! Some people are crying this is unconstitutional (like the ACLU). How is this unconstitutional yet it's okay that every working person has to pass a drug test in order to support those on welfare?
Re-post if you… agree. Let's get Welfare back to the one's who NEED it, not those who WANT it...

magiclady

Back to top Go down

drug testing and welfare WTG FLORIDA Empty Re: drug testing and welfare WTG FLORIDA

Post by aksafeone Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:49 pm

Why stop with Welfare recipients? Let's drug test Judges, Lawyers, Law Enforcement officers etc. Hey, a trucker has to be drug tested initially, randomly, and almost immediately upon being involved in an accident. Why are these others not as equally suspect of drug use as a trucker? DOT requires the drug tests. Who tests them? Just an example.

I'm for drug testing - I have seen the results of someone on drugs harming another unsuspecting worker (pinned him against an oil rig wall while the drug user was operating a crane and positioning a large tank). As required by "law" the operator was tested and found positive (in spades).

Does the police officer not "drug test" the drunken driver. Basically, alcohol is a drug. Does not the officer charge the driver with operation under the influence? Does not the Judge oversee the trial? Does not the lawyers either prosecute or defend during the trial? What makes anyone think that there is NO possibility that any of these "officials" using drugs? I wonder: how many people have been tried with one or all of those involved being impaired by drug(s) or alcohol. Just wondering.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

drug testing and welfare WTG FLORIDA Empty Re: drug testing and welfare WTG FLORIDA

Post by 1alaskan Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:10 pm

Funny you should say lets not stop there.

The Power company where I live is a co-op, Union workers, Management, and then a board of directors. The Union guys have to have UA tests, I think at random, but a couple of years ago the membership voted to make Management and the Board of Directors, also pass UA tests, One Board member sued, said it was a infringment on his rights , as he did not "work" for the company, thus not a saftey issue, volunteered to be on the board, although paid to be on the board.

I think he was voted out next election,

But it don't seem right for the lazy folks to get a pass, hard working folks don't.

Now would be great
Rantings from north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by charity Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:17 am

Seems like the ones who don't want 2 b tested are most likely the ones hiding something.....hmmm....like drugs.... let's face it, drugs are prevalent and are a major factor that alot of people have fallen for....test them and see what they're buying with their hard earned money!! Ha!Ha!(hard earned money)LOL!!!

charity

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:35 am

Sounds like Florida is wanting to have a little accountability for a gov't check and/or reduce the number drawing a gov't check. Good for you Florida. I have no problem providing a helping hand to someone the NEEDS it. But these people drawing a gov't check,...they certainly shouldn't have any problem providing a little accountability for receiving a check that other people are working for and providing. I certainly wouldn't have a problem being tested.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by M.Dye Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:38 am

This idea has been floating around for a while now. I think every person receiving any type of check from the government should have to pass a drug test. I don't mind taking random drug tests. This should not be a problem for anyone receiving the tax monies which I had to pass a drug test to pay in. I wish this would take place nation wide.
M.Dye
M.Dye

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseRedTyler Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:47 am

Over and above this requirement, I would hope it would make drug trafficing less enticing. :flower:

RoseRedTyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Captsalt Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:05 am

I agree with the drug test idea. One problem, the logistics of it all! Can you imagine how the dems would scream about the infingement on "rights", the republicans would ask, "Who is paying?" and ... guess what ... we, the workers pay the bills for all the lawyers to line their pockets while we fight it out and the illegals just keep coming across and taking the $$ and jobs.

Here's a thought: Require the drug test and the cost will be taken from the first check issued. If they fail, NO $$ and send them a bill (uncollectable of course) for the costs incurred. Very Happy

Have a great day!
Captsalt
Captsalt
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:47 am

I think that drug testing to get on welfare or food stamp rolls should not only be mandatory but also random after that to stay on. If you NEED to be helped you should be able to prove that the monies are not going to the wrong places period...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rvmeplz Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:43 pm

I ALSO THINK THEY SHOULD PAY TAXES AND BE AMERICAN CITIZENS. NOW IM NOT SAYING TO BE UGLY, I JUST WANT THEM TO GET THEIR CITIZENSHIP, AND PAY TAXES LIKE WE ALL HAVE TO DO............. BECOME AN AMERICAN (DEM, REP, IND) DOES NOT MATTER......

rvmeplz

Back to top Go down

Post by ldmartino7876 Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:16 pm

As someone that lives in Florida, I am all for the drug testing. This would only help balance the budget here in Florida, It is my opinion that over half would be moved off the welfare roles and told to go to work or move. Very Happy I ALSO AGREE WITH OTHERS THAT IF EMPLOYED IN THE PRIVATE OR GOVERNMENT SECTOR CAN AND WILL BE TEST.

ldmartino7876

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:07 pm

Let's make sure that the people on the Disability rolls get involved in the drug testing, too. I am on SS Disability and they can random me any time they want to. If we are gonna do this on a state level, the people on SS Disability can be tested to. It will help get some money freed up at that level. I know there are a lot of people that might as well cash their disability checks at the crackhouse.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nushooz Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:09 pm

magiclady wrote:
THE FIRST ONE, HOPEFULLY MORE WILL FOLLOW!

Florida is the first state that will require drug testing when applying for welfare (effective July 1st)! Some people are crying this is unconstitutional (like the ACLU). How is this unconstitutional yet it's okay that every working person has to pass a drug test in order to support those on welfare?
Re-post if you… agree. Let's get Welfare back to the one's who NEED it, not those who WANT it...

It's about time.

nushooz

Back to top Go down

drug testing and welfare WTG FLORIDA Empty Drug Testing

Post by KC1 Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:20 pm

Hey Governor Bentley....Hope you are reading this Mad ....When is the Great Sate of Alabama going to enact this same thing into LAW!? :shock: :!: :?: ....You know where all your welfare $$$$$ are going....Drugs and Gambling...lets STOP this abuse...."NOW"!

KC1

Back to top Go down

Post by copperkettle Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:00 pm

this is my opion of course but maybe all of the guy's running the country should be tested. Especially after tonight speech

copperkettle

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum