Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
Obama wanted 400 Billion more in new taxes>  Thinking Outside the Tank I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Obama wanted 400 Billion more in new taxes>  Thinking Outside the Tank I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
Obama wanted 400 Billion more in new taxes>  Thinking Outside the Tank I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Obama wanted 400 Billion more in new taxes>  Thinking Outside the Tank I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Obama wanted 400 Billion more in new taxes>  Thinking Outside the Tank I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Obama wanted 400 Billion more in new taxes>  Thinking Outside the Tank I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Obama wanted 400 Billion more in new taxes>  Thinking Outside the Tank I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Obama wanted 400 Billion more in new taxes>  Thinking Outside the Tank I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Obama wanted 400 Billion more in new taxes>  Thinking Outside the Tank I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Obama wanted 400 Billion more in new taxes>  Thinking Outside the Tank I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Obama wanted 400 Billion more in new taxes>  Thinking Outside the Tank I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Obama wanted 400 Billion more in new taxes>  Thinking Outside the Tank I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Obama wanted 400 Billion more in new taxes>  Thinking Outside the Tank I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Obama wanted 400 Billion more in new taxes>  Thinking Outside the Tank I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Obama wanted 400 Billion more in new taxes>  Thinking Outside the Tank I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Obama wanted 400 Billion more in new taxes>  Thinking Outside the Tank I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Obama wanted 400 Billion more in new taxes>  Thinking Outside the Tank I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Obama wanted 400 Billion more in new taxes>  Thinking Outside the Tank I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Obama wanted 400 Billion more in new taxes>  Thinking Outside the Tank I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Obama wanted 400 Billion more in new taxes>  Thinking Outside the Tank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

Obama wanted 400 Billion more in new taxes> Thinking Outside the Tank

+11
xpectarius
Czaba
treyshaf
rick152
KC1
papajack
fpark121
GreyWolfe
formula1man
mitkire
Tank
15 posters

Go down

Obama wanted 400 Billion more in new taxes>  Thinking Outside the Tank Empty Obama wanted 400 Billion more in new taxes> Thinking Outside the Tank

Post by Tank Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:43 pm

Is there anywhere we can see what kind of taxes the Dems are trying to pass? shouldnt the republicans be telling us what these taxes are on??
We need to get away from "We The People" not being informed what is going on what is going on ... ever since they passed the healthe care bill That no one read before it was passed and kept us in the dark, they dont fell obligated to tell the Voters anything anymore this really needs to stop is it no wonder that the scare tactics is working??

Tank

Back to top Go down

Obama wanted 400 Billion more in new taxes>  Thinking Outside the Tank Empty Re: Obama wanted 400 Billion more in new taxes> Thinking Outside the Tank

Post by mitkire Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:19 pm

has it ever crossed you mind that this is a real dog and pony show and we're getting "worked" by all of them?

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Obama wanted 400 Billion more in new taxes>  Thinking Outside the Tank Empty Re: Obama wanted 400 Billion more in new taxes> Thinking Outside the Tank

Post by formula1man Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:30 pm

Do people forget God is still incontrol no matter what you see and that his word said heck rebuke the devour for our sake. Instead of worrying trust God and believe and command the enemy to leave this investment alone in Jesus name.

formula1man

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyWolfe Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:36 am

formula1man wrote:Do people forget God is still incontrol no matter what you see and that his word said heck rebuke the devour for our sake. Instead of worrying trust God and believe and command the enemy to leave this investment alone in Jesus name.

Thank you for this post!

Amen and Amen!

Grey Wolfe --- Marion, Ohio
GreyWolfe
GreyWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by fpark121 Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:37 am

AMEN!! In Jesus Name!!
fpark121
fpark121

Back to top Go down

Obama wanted 400 Billion more in new taxes>  Thinking Outside the Tank Empty As a christian

Post by papajack Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:57 pm

As a christian you can't just pray you have to act. There are christian ways to stop Obama and those that want to destroy America, Christianity, Israel, and our way of life. You can't just sit on your blessed assurance and let the demonic left have their way. A true christian is a warrior for rightousness, get involved in the process or lose your freedom to worship the only true GOD. If you don't the powers that be are going to push you to worship them and their false demon god from Babylonian fertility worship. WAKE UP CHURCH!!!!!

papajack

Back to top Go down

Post by KC1 Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:20 pm

papajack wrote:As a christian you can't just pray you have to act. There are christian ways to stop Obama and those that want to destroy America, Christianity, Israel, and our way of life. You can't just sit on your blessed assurance and let the demonic left have their way. A true christian is a warrior for rightousness, get involved in the process or lose your freedom to worship the only true GOD. If you don't the powers that be are going to push you to worship them and their false demon god from Babylonian fertility worship. WAKE UP CHURCH!!!!!

[b]Amen to that papajack...I'm just waiting for someone to say to arms ....to arms... Mad need someone with clout..prayer without works is dead.

KC1

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:47 pm

Do people forget God is still incontrol no matter what you see and that his word said heck rebuke the devour for our sake. Instead of worrying trust God and believe and command the enemy to leave this investment alone in Jesus name.

Thank you formula1 for the post. I believe God is in control and then there is the inevitable BUT God knows what and when things will happen. This (in my opinion) event is of his design, And here is the but God always allows free will. God will no more push the event along as any of us will. We do not know what the whole thing will look like BUT we will be able to use OUR OWN free will to make the best of what ever we end up with overall. That is the part God will be looking for, As long as we keep our word and do what WE say the rest will come out in the wash...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by treyshaf Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:27 pm

Perhaps we should start stoning people to death again.

treyshaf

Back to top Go down

Post by papajack Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:40 pm

treyshaf wrote:Perhaps we should start stoning people to death again.

Well funny you should mention that because that is exactly what the muslims do to poor little defenseless women but when they come here and try to ram their false demon god down our throats they will find out we haven't played cowboys and muslims yet. But it's coming.

papajack

Back to top Go down

Post by Czaba Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:55 pm

papajack wrote:As a christian you can't just pray you have to act. There are christian ways to stop Obama and those that want to destroy America, Christianity, Israel, and our way of life. You can't just sit on your blessed assurance and let the demonic left have their way. A true christian is a warrior for rightousness, get involved in the process or lose your freedom to worship the only true GOD. If you don't the powers that be are going to push you to worship them and their false demon god from Babylonian fertility worship. WAKE UP CHURCH!!!!!

Amen to that, we NEED to speak up

Czaba

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:21 am

Matthew 7:7 states Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you! Prayer is the way that a Christian should turn to first, not last when he is in trouble, worried or scared. Cry out to our Father in Heaven! He loves us ever so much! Our God has tried to teach us this time and time again throughout the Bible. Matthew 16:19 teaches us: And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Satan is who we are fighting and all his minions. God said in Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. So I pray that we stand united as Followers of Christ and use the weapons that He gave us to defeat satan, whom Jesus Christ already defeated, we just need to stand up for our rights and use our authority given to us by Jesus Christ and exert it over satan and all who oppose us spiritually! BE BOLD for CHRIST! It works for me every time and I know that God our Father will listen to you too. Talk to Him! He is your Father!

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyWolfe Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:37 pm

Amen to this statement!

GreyWolfe
GreyWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by xpectarius Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:51 pm

formula1man wrote:Do people forget God is still incontrol no matter what you see and that his word said heck rebuke the devour for our sake. Instead of worrying trust God and believe and command the enemy to leave this investment alone in Jesus name.

Amen...I agree and link my faith with yours. xpectarius

xpectarius

Back to top Go down

Post by lonestargreg Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:55 pm

Phoenix1967 wrote:Matthew 7:7 states Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you! Prayer is the way that a Christian should turn to first, not last when he is in trouble, worried or scared. Cry out to our Father in Heaven! He loves us ever so much! Our God has tried to teach us this time and time again throughout the Bible. Matthew 16:19 teaches us: And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Satan is who we are fighting and all his minions. God said in Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. So I pray that we stand united as Followers of Christ and use the weapons that He gave us to defeat satan, whom Jesus Christ already defeated, we just need to stand up for our rights and use our authority given to us by Jesus Christ and exert it over satan and all who oppose us spiritually! BE BOLD for CHRIST! It works for me every time and I know that God our Father will listen to you too. Talk to Him! He is your Father!

This statement is so accurate. It is called spiritual warfare but has no effect if we, as believers do not claim our God given spiritual authority over this world. When we purpose to be in the center of the will of God, we, as sons and daughters of the most high God have authority over all the things of this world by Christ Jesus. Most Christians don't believe this but it is clearly stated by Jesus.

lonestargreg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by rb13 Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:05 pm

papajack wrote:

Well funny you should mention that because that is exactly what the muslims do to poor little defenseless women but when they come here and try to ram their false demon god down our throats they will find out we haven't played cowboys and muslims yet. But it's coming.

Very funny that you have no problem getting rich off of Muslims now do you? Muslims DO NOT try to ram religion down anyones throat. And you know, you really sound very Christian like. Hmmmm... do you even know what a Christian is? It's one who follows after Christ. Doesn't sound like something Jesus Christ would say.

rb13

Back to top Go down

Post by papajack Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:14 pm

rb13 wrote:
papajack wrote:

Very funny that you have no problem getting rich off of Muslims now do you? Muslims DO NOT try to ram religion down anyones throat. And you know, you really sound very Christian like. Hmmmm... do you even know what a Christian is? It's one who follows after Christ. Doesn't sound like something Jesus Christ would say.

What planet are you living on? You better start paying attention!!!!!

papajack

Back to top Go down

Post by builder Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:23 pm

Actually I thought public hanging would be good.
builder
builder

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:45 pm

Whoooooo gave builder his spoon back . . . somebody please get him away from the pot???
rabbit

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Obama wanted 400 Billion more in new taxes>  Thinking Outside the Tank Empty Put on the Armor of God and then speak the Will of God into existence

Post by GreyWolfe Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:39 pm

[quote="lonestargreg"]
Phoenix1967 wrote:Matthew 7:7 states Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you! Prayer is the way that a Christian should turn to first, not last when he is in trouble, worried or scared. Cry out to our Father in Heaven! He loves us ever so much! Our God has tried to teach us this time and time again throughout the Bible. Matthew 16:19 teaches us: And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Satan is who we are fighting and all his minions. God said in Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. So I pray that we stand united as Followers of Christ and use the weapons that He gave us to defeat Satan, whom Jesus Christ already defeated, we just need to stand up for our rights and use our authority given to us by Jesus Christ and exert it over Satan and all who oppose us spiritually! BE BOLD for CHRIST! It works for me every time and I know that God our Father will listen to you too. Talk to Him! He is your Father!

This statement is so accurate. It is called spiritual warfare but has no effect if we, as believers do not claim our God given spiritual authority over this world. When we purpose to be in the center of the will of God, we, as sons and daughters of the most high God have authority over all the things of this world by Christ Jesus. Most Christians don't believe this but it is clearly stated by Jesus.[/quote]

----------------------- ------------------------ -------------------

Put on the Armor of God and then speak the Will of God into existence

Thank you all for keeping, as it should be, the perspective on Yeshua.

When God brought this world into existence, He spoke it into existence using His Authority as the Creator! He created and created and created by speaking all into existence in the dimension of reality that we call our own. Then He created man (and later woman), but breathed life into Adam and Eve. At that time He gave them dominion over all of creation. But Adam and Eve abdicated their authority to the enemy … and so it stayed until the Son of God was born of a virgin, lived as a human, died, and then arose! Now if you believe and accept Yeshua as Lord in and over your life and let Him reside within you … you now have the right to invoke that same Authority, in the name of Yeshua-Jesus, to speak the Will of Our God on Earth as it is in Heaven.

But as the soldiers put on body armor and gather weapon(s) before going into battle, so should we put on the Armor of God (Ephesians 6:10-24). Pray out loud, shout praises, worship God in all you do (at work or at home) … so that you are taking back what Adam and Eve lost. This world and all within and on it are our inheritance if we desire to claim it because we are heirs to the Kingdom of the One and Only Almighty God through the blood of Yeshua being applied to our lives.

So if I get a little disappointed with delays in the Hope of our future lives … I do not lose Faith, but continue to all that the Lord is and will be requiring of me after the RV. ChingChing and I found that we were to start immediately the ministries He revealed to us will go into place after the RV … even though the money is not here yet. Because we obeyed we have learned lessons before the RV that would have wasted our time and the Lord’s money if we had not followed His leading of His Spirit.

Last edited by GreyWolfe on Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : issues with font)

GreyWolfe
GreyWolfe

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum