Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
Is anyone lying to you? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Is anyone lying to you? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
Is anyone lying to you? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Is anyone lying to you? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Is anyone lying to you? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Is anyone lying to you? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Is anyone lying to you? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Is anyone lying to you? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Is anyone lying to you? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Is anyone lying to you? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Is anyone lying to you? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Is anyone lying to you? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Is anyone lying to you? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Is anyone lying to you? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Is anyone lying to you? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Is anyone lying to you? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Is anyone lying to you? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Is anyone lying to you? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Is anyone lying to you? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Is anyone lying to you? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

Is anyone lying to you?

+6
Searay 32
TNman
ruthie23
openmind
1alaskan
zerhourwriter
10 posters

Go down

Is anyone lying to you? Empty Is anyone lying to you?

Post by zerhourwriter Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:48 pm

Anyone saying that Iraq can't get out from under the security council (chapter 7) without an Rv first, is lying to you.

Keep informed people. We are getting near the end of this. (but I don't mean tomorrow)

Last edited by zerhourwriter on Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Is anyone lying to you? Empty Re: Is anyone lying to you?

Post by 1alaskan Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:00 pm

zerhourwriter wrote:Anyone saying that Iraq can't get out from under the security council (chapter 7) with an Rv first, is lying to you.

Keep informed people. We are getting near the end of this. (but I don't mean tomorrow)

I have heard this said before, but I can't find anywhere where it is explained why or how? Do you have any news articles? I would like to think this is correct.

Thanks

Last edited by 1alaskan on Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:00 pm

But, without the RV, Iraq will not be able to pay Kuwait, unless they hold it out of oil sales, which will take a few more years. The RV will get the job done faster! AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:04 pm

1alaskan wrote:
zerhourwriter wrote:Anyone saying that Iraq can't get out from under the security council (chapter 7) with an Rv first, is lying to you.

I have heard this said before, but I can't find anywhere where it is expained why? Do you have any news articles? I would like to think this is correct.

Thanks

No where is it written, Iraq has to RV to get out of chapter 7, nor do they have to RV to get out of chapter 7 and they can RV while in chapter 7, when most sanctions are lifted as it is now. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:09 pm

Funny how we are all talking about Chapter 7, when the Erbil and HCl are still not finished. And Shabibi has stated that they need to be in place for the RV to happen.

We just chasing shadows?

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:29 pm

1alaskan wrote:

I have heard this said before, but I can't find anywhere where it is explained why or how? Do you have any news articles? I would like to think this is correct.

Thanks

Yes I have the link to EVERY resolution made by the UN regarding Iraqs security council. I will post as soon as I get home, as I don't have them on my cell phone.

They only person I have ever heard speak of being out of Chapter 7 is Breitling (a man that I completely respect)

But I disagree with him on that point.

the UN describes exactly what Iraq has to do to be out of Chapter 7. I will post soon. I'm at work right now so maybe early tomorrow morning.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:03 am

http://www.un.org/Docs/scres/1990/scres90.htm

There you go all... EDUCATE YOURSELVES...

I'm surprised no guru has given this for all to read. Maybe they have and I missed it.

It continues on into 1991... But I'm not gonna do all the work for you.

I found it... so anyone can find it. If they try.

ENJOY!

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:06 am

1alaskan wrote:Funny how we are all talking about Chapter 7, when the Erbil and HCl are still not finished. And Shabibi has stated that they need to be in place for the RV to happen.

We just chasing shadows?

If you could post a link where Shabibi said that... I would be grateful.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:08 am

AJAnderson wrote:
1alaskan wrote:

I have heard this said before, but I can't find anywhere where it is expained why? Do you have any news articles? I would like to think this is correct.

Thanks

No where is it written, Iraq has to RV to get out of chapter 7, nor do they have to RV to get out of chapter 7 and they can RV while in chapter 7, when most sanctions are lifted as it is now. AJ

You are correct. The security council has nothing to do with the Central Banks monetary policies.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:11 am

AJAnderson wrote:But, without the RV, Iraq will not be able to pay Kuwait, unless they hold it out of oil sales, which will take a few more years. The RV will get the job done faster! AJ

uhhhh they can pay Kuwait out of the DFI. Or with some of Saddam's recently unfrozen money. Iraq has plenty-o-cash.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:31 am

Tony, Frank, Delta, Mainstream Media, Dan, Jonny, President Obama, Footforward, Fox News, Kaperoni ...etc!

Last edited by openmind on Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ruthie23 Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:19 am

What a sensible thread. Course they are carrying on with the pie in the sky stories, it's how they earn a living. Sadly they rely on those who really cannot be bothered to any research of their own, which numbers thousands. It if far too boring and difficult to grasp.

Sadly, they have tapped in to the modern culture, of I want money and I want it now with little or no effort. Perfect recipe for making dosh.

Dr Shabibi as far as I know, has only said that he will address the currency if and when there is a fully formed government, and stability. He has never been direct with an answer, understandably. Some of us old timers were told by Dinar Trade that we should watch for the HCL/Ebril to be finalized, and then we may see an RV. Certainly there are giant steps, for Iraq, being made, but in all honesty this constant window thing must now be transparent, excuse the pun, to the lamest of mindsets.

But no-one wants to listen to sense and facts, which is why as a general rule I keep my generous mouth shut on these sites. Miske has it nailed with the ticker across the top of this site.

Anyway hope everyone has a Happy Christmas. 🎅
ruthie23
ruthie23
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:37 am

ruthie23 wrote:What a sensible thread. Course they are carrying on with the pie in the sky stories, it's how they earn a living. Sadly they rely on those who really cannot be bothered to any research of their own, which numbers thousands. It if far too boring and difficult to grasp.

Sadly, they have tapped in to the modern culture, of I want money and I want it now with little or no effort. Perfect recipe for making dosh.

Dr Shabibi as far as I know, has only said that he will address the currency if and when there is a fully formed government, and stability. He has never been direct with an answer, understandably. Some of us old timers were told by Dinar Trade that we should watch for the HCL/Ebril to be finalized, and then we may see an RV. Certainly there are giant steps, for Iraq, being made, but in all honesty this constant window thing must now be transparent, excuse the pun, to the lamest of mindsets.

But no-one wants to listen to sense and facts, which is why as a general rule I keep my generous mouth shut on these sites. Miske has it nailed with the ticker across the top of this site.

I think this one says it best because that is exactly what Shabibi said, he will change the currency rate when the GOI is seated. He wants all areas of Iraq to be represented. He does not want another dictatorship. The ministers have not been officially announced nor has the HCL/Erbil agreement been finalized.

There has been one lone voice in the wilderness that has cried out consistently not to believe any of the crap that is being thrown against the wall to see if some will stick. That lone voice is and has been Randy Koonce. His conference calls are sparse. He only conducts them when his personal phone and email gets overloaded.

His comment is that there is no need to have a conference call every day or week because all of the "news" makes no difference whatsoever until you see the Erbil agreement and the ministers announced.

My personal opinion is that there is not now nor has there ever been a single person that has or has had any valid information. It is all speculation by all of these individuals. I base this on the simple fact that absolutely no one (notice two words. There is no such word as "noone"...whoever nunne is) has published information other than hopeful guesses as to the date.

If you have not seen the cycle, you have not been reading the posts. It is the old, "Tuesday through Thursday cycle, no most RVs have happened on Fridays, except it didn't so we will see it on Sunday evening when the forex opens in Australia, ok we will see it when the banks open Monday morning, No, well it will be Tuesday...

Do I think it will happen? Absolutely! When will it happen? When they get darn well ready! That will be when HCL/Erbil is complete and when the ministers are seated and ANNOUNCED, just as Randy has stated.

The prognosticators always leave themselves an out. "Well that's old Joe...I mean Iraq. Things change". If I had intelligence providers that have been consistently wrong over a two year period, I would be just a tad suspect and start looking for information from another source. Just pay attention to the HCL/Erbil and the ministers. When these are finalized that will be your clue that we are close.
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:43 am

That makes Shabibi the biggest pumper of them all. The sell of the dinar at all levels keeps the criminal banking system going in Iraq. Remember it is owned by the Rothchilds and Iran is next!

ruthie23 wrote:What a sensible thread. Course they are carrying on with the pie in the sky stories, it's how they earn a living. Sadly they rely on those who really cannot be bothered to any research of their own, which numbers thousands. It if far too boring and difficult to grasp.

Last edited by AJAnderson on Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Searay 32 Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:05 am

To : Zerhourwriter, 1 Alaskan, AJAnderson, Openmind, Ruthie 23, and TNman, after reading your material it seems we won't see this RV until late next year. There appears to be alot of work left to be finished to get across the finish line. Thank you all for bring this to the forefront. I wish you could convey your messages to the others who provide daily intel, there seems to be information being left out.
Searay 32
Searay 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:15 am

I doubt that very seriously, but to each their own beliefs. AJ

Searay 32 wrote:To : Zerhourwriter, 1 Alaskan, AJAnderson, Openmind, Ruthie 23, and TNman, after reading your material it seems we won't see this RV until late next year. There appears to be alot of work left to be finished to get across the finish line. Thank you all for bring this to the forefront. I wish you could convey your messages to the others who provide daily intel, there seems to be information being left out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Life Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:25 am

Searay 32 wrote:To : Zerhourwriter, 1 Alaskan, AJAnderson, Openmind, Ruthie 23, and TNman, after reading your material it seems we won't see this RV until late next year. There appears to be alot of work left to be finished to get across the finish line. Thank you all for bring this to the forefront. I wish you could convey your messages to the others who provide daily intel, there seems to be information being left out.

I second this statement. Thank you all for staying level headed and not disregarding the facts.
The opportunity is there but we all are taking a risk and we know it. I am hopeful til the mid month and I am watching the meetings today and tomorrow (the Monterrey Census and Doha Declaration on Financing and Development)and after that I am focusing on family and festivities of the holiday season.

Much Love to you and yours. 🎅

Last edited by Happy Life on Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Happy Life
Happy Life
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ruthie23 Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:35 am

[quote="AJAnderson"]That makes Shabibi the biggest pumper of them all. The sell of the dinar at all levels keeps the criminal banking system going in Iraq. Remember it is owned by the Rothchilds and Iran is next!

I don't think so AJ, Dr Shabibi is a wise man, and clearly has a very difficult task, which thus far he has performed with incredible skill. He has no-one's interests at heart except Iraq's. The whole idea that Iraq owes us something is bizarre! Not sure that I would be too happy being invaded for something that had no grounds for the destruction of my England. There is an enormous shift going on economically, and just because we used to rule an Empire and the US were a super power, really now stands for nought. Sooner we all take our heads out of our proverbials the better. Think my New Year's resolution will be to learn Arabic or Chinese Laughing

As for the Rothschilds, well, there are somethings, particularly conspiracy I usually save for a dinner party, having drunk, dreaming on, Lafite Rothschild, which I rather wish I had been bright enough to buy a few cases of it in 2008! lol!
ruthie23
ruthie23
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:25 am

.......And then the news articles come out from Saleia or Shabibi, quoting how they need to change the monatray policy, how the dinar needs to get back to pre-war and how the Dinar needs to revauled, then people get pumped, including the Gurus, which in turn, people buy up dinar, again and again and again, which makes the CBI, Saleia and Shabbi the biggest pumpers there ever was. I quit buying long ago, the rest need to quit buying, that alone would get the RV machine moving so much faster, so ruthie, I respecfully disagree with you. AJ

TNman wrote:

I think this one says it best because that is exactly what Shabibi said, he will change the currency rate when the GOI is seated. He wants all areas of Iraq to be represented. He does not want another dictatorship. The ministers have not been officially announced nor has the HCL/Erbil agreement been finalized.

There has been one lone voice in the wilderness that has cried out consistently not to believe any of the crap that is being thrown against the wall to see if some will stick. That lone voice is and has been Randy Koonce. His conference calls are sparse. He only conducts them when his personal phone and email gets overloaded.

His comment is that there is no need to have a conference call every day or week because all of the "news" makes no difference whatsoever until you see the Erbil agreement and the ministers announced.

My personal opinion is that there is not now nor has there ever been a single person that has or has had any valid information. It is all speculation by all of these individuals. I base this on the simple fact that absolutely no one (notice two words. There is no such word as "noone"...whoever nunne is) has published information other than hopeful guesses as to the date.

If you have not seen the cycle, you have not been reading the posts. It is the old, "Tuesday through Thursday cycle, no most RVs have happened on Fridays, except it didn't so we will see it on Sunday evening when the forex opens in Australia, ok we will see it when the banks open Monday morning, No, well it will be Tuesday...

Do I think it will happen? Absolutely! When will it happen? When they get darn well ready! That will be when HCL/Erbil is complete and when the ministers are seated and ANNOUNCED, just as Randy has stated.

The prognosticators always leave themselves an out. "Well that's old Joe...I mean Iraq. Things change". If I had intelligence providers that have been consistently wrong over a two year period, I would be just a tad suspect and start looking for information from another source. Just pay attention to the HCL/Erbil and the ministers. When these are finalized that will be your clue that we are close.

Back to top Go down

Post by ruthie23 Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:30 am

That's fine AJ, you know me, I like a good debate, but I seriously doubt that Shabs has the slightest care about who is buying at the moment. I haven't bought anymore since 2006 so have doubled my money already! I do have a funny mental picture now though of Shabs sat on a blue couch telling all the Iraqi's to get out there and pump dinar instead of oil lol! Sorry can't stop giggling now...
ruthie23
ruthie23
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:42 am

He should have the slightest care, because if dinar sells stop at the CBI level or go to all time lows for long periods of time, the CBI makes no money and will result in the furture with more inflation in Iraq. Iraq cannot survive on oil sales alone in their GDP to support their money on the global scale. AJ

ruthie23 wrote:That's fine AJ, you know me, I like a good debate, but I seriously doubt that Shabs has the slightest care about who is buying at the moment. I haven't bought anymore since 2006 so have doubled my money already! I do have a funny mental picture now though of Shabs sat on a blue couch telling all the Iraqi's to get out there and pump dinar instead of oil lol! Sorry can't stop giggling now...

Back to top Go down

Post by papa m Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:52 am

AJ your comment confuses me, for it is a fact that for some time now Shabs has been buying IQD and destroying it, just to remove it from the system, why on earth do you imagine that he now would become a pumper to distribute more IQD. Your comment and reasoning would be much appreciated.
papa m
papa m

Back to top Go down

Post by ruthie23 Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:55 am

Beat me to it Papa m, good catch. Smile
ruthie23
ruthie23
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:08 am

He only destroys the wore out and counterfeit money. Watch the CBI, he is selling dinar in a dollar amount and the sales rise and lowers, depending on how many banks are purchasing and where those banks are located. The out of country banks are selling to people just like us in the bigger more independent countries and with out that the CBI would just dry up and wither away, which is what Iran is about to do as a prime example. As soon as that happens you will see another Iraq in Iran. AJ

papa m wrote:AJ your comment confuses me, for it is a fact that for some time now Shabs has been buying IQD and destroying it, just to remove it from the system, why on earth do you imagine that he now would become a pumper to distribute more IQD. Your comment and reasoning would be much appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:11 am

By the way, do not get wrong, Shabibi is a smart man and he knows how to play the game, to keep the heat off him. Prime examples are his Jackson Hole, WY and DC Commerce Dept. recordings, but those recordings were made to pump investment in Iraq and part of that is currency investment.He may be smart enough, but he is still the head of the snake that keeps it all going. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by H2OMAN Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:51 am

I haven't been in this IQD frenzy for a year yet ,so I'm not burned out by all the speculation and calls for the RI/RV , every day of the week...every week. Since I have very little ability to find out the "truth" on any of the conditions necessary for this to happen, I have to rely on the "guru sites". I especially like this OOM Forum, since all opinions and facts are heard. I can sort through and draw my own conclusions...rightly or wrongly. Right now I'm believing in this at any hour claim...,but ask me what I believe a year from now, if my safe deposite box is still stuffed with "Shrimp Backs", I may have a whole new opinion and outlook about it.
H2OMAN
H2OMAN
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by papa m Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:59 am

AJ I believe the opposite, he is using dollars to buy IQD and it is not just worn out or counterfeit notes that he is destroying, it is all high denomination notes. Of course he is looking for investments in Iraq, but not against the IQD, all investors use their own currency which is normal policy, the value of the IQD is incidental to investors for they will be paid in their own currency.
papa m
papa m

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:04 pm

papa m wrote:AJ I believe the opposite, he is using dollars to buy IQD and it is not just worn out or counterfeit notes that he is destroying, it is all high denomination notes. Of course he is looking for investments in Iraq, but not against the IQD, all investors use their own currency which is normal policy, the value of the IQD is incidental to investors for they will be paid in their own currency.

nope he's getting paid 13 IQD for every dollar he pulls out of the market place. Been in the news twice. That's a .01 in house RV. He's selling IQD into the market to replace the dollar in counrty. Where do you think all these band new crisp 25K, 10K and 5K notes are coming from? The US Treasury? The federal Reserve Printing Presses? I think not! Shabibi is selling IQD and it even states that on the CBI website, by this statement, "Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170" found here http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=CurrencyAuctions

AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:24 pm

AJ, How do you figure it is an in house RV of .01? That 13 IQD received on every dollar transaction is just the transaction interest. That has been stated in every article. Thanks in advance.

CJ

Last edited by CaptnJerry on Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Is anyone lying to you? Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:33 pm

CaptnJerry wrote:AJ, How do you figure it is an in house RV of .01? That 13 IQD received on every dollar transaction is just the transaction interest. That has been stated in every article. Thanks in advance.

CJ

Who do you think is paying the 13 IQD for every dollar the CBI takes out of the market place in Iraq? Sure it is listed in the news articles as interest and has been going on since about April of this year, but it still amounts to .01 in house RV, relative to getting paid .00086 and also amounts to more than the CBI would make buying back their own dinar at 1168 per million. .00086 time 13 = .01 that's more than you and I can get for it right now amd is more than they get to buy dinar back. See

http://en.aswataliraq.info/Default1.aspx?page=article_page&id=145847&l=1

Also see: http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t12572-cbi-sells-us157-million-in-its-wednesday-auction#79511

We are, to answer the above question through the UST. This is why the pumping of dinar has to happen, pump it up to sell dinar, pump it up to piss people off to sell their dinar, if sold to an exchange or bank who is still buying get it to the UST, so that the UST can keep their balance of dinar up. This is what most do not understand, it is a vicious circle and we are in the middle of it, at the same time iraq is keeping their heads above water. If people would understand it as I do, the bashing would stop and most of it is coming from the Co-Intel-Pro types who are being paid by the US government taxpayers to keep the vicious circle going. Something more to ponder!

Another prime example of Shabibi's pumping! 'At the beginning of the third quarter last year, Dr. Shabibi came out and said that lower-denoms were going to be let out and introduced. We were so excited that we thought by the end of that year, that that was it. It was going to happen. Another reason why was that on Forex, there was an announcement on the Iraqi page that the CBI has announced that lower-denoms would be out by the end of the year." I do not have a link to this, but I do know he said it. AJ

Last edited by AJAnderson on Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:20 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:52 pm

The CBI IS NOT TRADING DINAR TO US!

We get recirculated dinar.

The CBI trades with other treasuries and MAJOR BANKS like BOA, NBK, BOJ etc. To make sure that Iraq has enough dollars to to run smoothly since it is not popular to use IQD.

The CBI release articles, trying to educate Iraqi's so that they will start using the IQD.

We take those articles used to educate, UN-educated, non trusting people and we run with them.

But the fact is common people all over the world has Iraqi Dinar. Not just in America or Western countries.

Until Iraq gets rid or most of the IQD on the market, has lower denoms ready, and the Iraqi people confortable with using the IQD, there will be no gain in value.

The time is coming soon people. Just not tomorrow.

If Iraq is released from the security council than that would be great. Those people deserve it and desperately need a break. They are still suffering even though Saddam has been out of power for 8 years and has been dead for 5.

Those people have endured more than any other country in written history. Lets not forget that while we pine for riches

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:14 pm

Agreed, except for one thing, my dinar is certifiably uncirculated, unless you consider circulated to mean, from the CBI to whatever bank to Dinar Banker as recirculated. AJ

zerhourwriter wrote:The CBI IS NOT TRADING DINAR TO US!

The CBI trades with other treasuries and MAJOR BANKS like BOA, NBK, BOJ etc. To make sure that Iraq has enough dollars to to run smoothly since it is not popular to use IQD.

The CBI release articles, trying to educate Iraqi's so that they will start using the IQD.

We take those articles used to educate, UN-educated, non trusting people and we run with them.

But the fact is common people all over the world has Iraqi Dinar. Not just in America or Western countries.

Until Iraq gets rid or most of the IQD on the market, has lower denoms ready, and the Iraqi people confortable with using the IQD, there will be no gain in value.

If Iraq is released from the security council than that would be great. Those people deserve it and desperately need a break. They are still suffering even though Saddam has been out of power for 8 years and has been dead for 5.

Those people have endured more than any other country in written history. Lets not forget that while we pine for riches

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:55 pm

AJAnderson wrote:Agreed, except for one thing, my dinar is certifiably uncirculated, unless you consider circulated to mean, from the CBI to whatever bank to Dinar Banker as recirculated. AJ

And who exactly "certified" that it's uncirculated? Let me guess, the people who traded it to you.

There is NO certification for "uncirculated" currency that is still in use. After the higher denom IQD is retired and collectors get a hold of some that came directly from the CBI THEN you can have certified uncirculated. But that is for hobbyists.

Your IQD maybe "fresh" and "new" but the fact is it is IN circulation and if you where to trade your IQD back to your dealer, they would trade it again as "certified uncirculated". Traders get their currency from other traders. If you can get high enough you'll find the trader that went to the bank and traded a million USD for the billion IQD. But as soon as it leaves the CBI and goes to a private bank it is circulated and part of Iraq's M1... which is recirculated.

Just you having it makes it recirculated. If it wasn't, you wouldn't have it.

Certified uncirculated just makes customers feel better but it means nothing.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:18 pm

I can buy that, that's why i said what i said. The "if you consider part". But on the other hand it has not been circulated in the sense that the IQD was on the street puchasing goods and services and this is why they can get away with saying it has never been circulated. There is a difference. AJ

zerhourwriter wrote:
AJAnderson wrote:Agreed, except for one thing, my dinar is certifiably uncirculated, unless you consider circulated to mean, from the CBI to whatever bank to Dinar Banker as recirculated. AJ

And who exactly "certified" that it's uncirculated? Let me guess, the people who traded it to you.

There is NO certification for "uncirculated" currency that is still in use. After the higher denom IQD is retired and collectors get a hold of some that came directly from the CBI THEN you can have certified uncirculated. But that is for hobbyists.

Your IQD maybe "fresh" and "new" but the fact is it is IN circulation and if you where to trade your IQD back to your dealer, they would trade it again as "certified uncirculated". Traders get their currency from other traders. If you can get high enough you'll find the trader that went to the bank and traded a million USD for the billion IQD. But as soon as it leaves the CBI and goes to a private bank it is circulated and part of Iraq's M1... which is recirculated.

Just you having it makes it recirculated. If it wasn't, you wouldn't have it.

Certified uncirculated just makes customers feel better but it means nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:49 pm

Thanks again for your response/explanation AJ. It is greatly appreciated.

CJ

Last edited by CaptnJerry on Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Is anyone lying to you? Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:09 pm

CaptnJerry wrote:Thanks again for your response/explanation AJ. It is greatly appreciated.

CJ

your welcome CJ. I hope I explained the circle of things well enough there that one understood it? I could go into a more complicated way, but most would not understand, because I would get out of the layman terms. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:33 pm

Not to be an alarmist here, but what I see brewing right now is a dare, a dare by the US, a dare just like what happened with Kuwait, but this dare is with Iran.

Iraq is a pup like kuwait was when Iraq invaded kuwait, what does that mean?

Iran does not like the western ways, they especially do not like the sanctions they are under right now by the UN and they are flexing their so called muscles, just like Iraq did when the US pulled out after desert storm.

The dare is, right now, touch Iraq, Iran, and you give the US, Eroupe and its allies under the UN, all the reason to invade you and it will not be pretty. China and Russia will sit back and watch Iran be overthrown by western ways, just like Iraq and Kuwait were, to get in on the money and resources they need.

So, with that said in laymans terms, the next possible investment in currency will be Iran, if they take the dare. Keep your eyes on this one. It will also take as long as Iraq, because, they will fight as long. Man this is a sad world. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:38 pm

All in the persuit of money,

(1 Timothy 6:10) . . .For the love of money is a root of all sorts of injurious things, and by reaching out for this love some have been led astray from the faith and have stabbed themselves all over with many pains.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:51 pm

1alaskan wrote:All in the persuit of money,

(1 Timothy 6:10) . . .For the love of money is a root of all sorts of injurious things, and by reaching out for this love some have been led astray from the faith and have stabbed themselves all over with many pains.

The rightous will live and evil shall parshish! Amen

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:52 pm

AJAnderson wrote:Not to be an alarmist here, but what I see brewing right now is a dare, a dare by the US, a dare just like what happened with Kuwait, but this dare is with Iran.

Iran does not like the western ways, they especially do not like the sanctions they are under right now by the UN and they are flexing their so called muscles, just like Iraq did when the US pulled out after desert storm.

The dare is, right now, touch Iraq, Iran, and you give the US, Eroupe and its allies under the UN, all the reason to invade you and it will not be pretty. China and Russia will sit back and watch Iran be overthrown by western ways, just like Iraq and Kuwait were, to get in on the money and resources they need.

So, with that said in laymans terms, the next possible investment in currency will be Iran, if they take the dare. Keep your eyes on this one. It will also take as long as Iraq, because, they will fight as long. Man this is a sad world. AJ

I disagree with everything you said.

No idea where you came up with that one.

The Iraq and Iran situation is nothing like Kuwait and Iraq situation.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:59 pm

That's ok, I can agree to disagree with you, only time will tell! AJ

zerhourwriter wrote:
AJAnderson wrote:Not to be an alarmist here, but what I see brewing right now is a dare, a dare by the US, a dare just like what happened with Kuwait, but this dare is with Iran.

I disagree with everything you said.

No idea where you came up with that one.

The Iraq and Iran situation is nothing like Kuwait and Iraq situation.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum