Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Whitehouse Infiltrating our Churches to Force Highly Toxic Vaccines 12-6-11  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Whitehouse Infiltrating our Churches to Force Highly Toxic Vaccines 12-6-11  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Whitehouse Infiltrating our Churches to Force Highly Toxic Vaccines 12-6-11  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Whitehouse Infiltrating our Churches to Force Highly Toxic Vaccines 12-6-11  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Whitehouse Infiltrating our Churches to Force Highly Toxic Vaccines 12-6-11  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Whitehouse Infiltrating our Churches to Force Highly Toxic Vaccines 12-6-11  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Whitehouse Infiltrating our Churches to Force Highly Toxic Vaccines 12-6-11  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Whitehouse Infiltrating our Churches to Force Highly Toxic Vaccines 12-6-11  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Whitehouse Infiltrating our Churches to Force Highly Toxic Vaccines 12-6-11  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Whitehouse Infiltrating our Churches to Force Highly Toxic Vaccines 12-6-11  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Whitehouse Infiltrating our Churches to Force Highly Toxic Vaccines 12-6-11  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Whitehouse Infiltrating our Churches to Force Highly Toxic Vaccines 12-6-11  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Whitehouse Infiltrating our Churches to Force Highly Toxic Vaccines 12-6-11  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Whitehouse Infiltrating our Churches to Force Highly Toxic Vaccines 12-6-11  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Whitehouse Infiltrating our Churches to Force Highly Toxic Vaccines 12-6-11  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Whitehouse Infiltrating our Churches to Force Highly Toxic Vaccines 12-6-11  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Whitehouse Infiltrating our Churches to Force Highly Toxic Vaccines 12-6-11  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Whitehouse Infiltrating our Churches to Force Highly Toxic Vaccines 12-6-11  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Whitehouse Infiltrating our Churches to Force Highly Toxic Vaccines 12-6-11  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Whitehouse Infiltrating our Churches to Force Highly Toxic Vaccines 12-6-11  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Whitehouse Infiltrating our Churches to Force Highly Toxic Vaccines 12-6-11

+3
angels77
Alchemist
czinser
7 posters

Go down

Whitehouse Infiltrating our Churches to Force Highly Toxic Vaccines 12-6-11  Empty Whitehouse Infiltrating our Churches to Force Highly Toxic Vaccines 12-6-11

Post by czinser Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:10 am

We have been hearing how dangerous vaccines are. They are made up of mercury, an agent that is in car anti-freeze plus other dangerous toxins. Why would they make vaccines out of highly toxic ingredients??? Why is the Whitehouse pushing very hard to infiltrate our churches with vaccines???

Why is the Whitehouse pushing very hard to make it law that all school children be vaccinated without parents knowledge. Are they trying to make us sick/kill us? The data says YES. affraid affraid affraid

Pass the word on to your loved ones and friends.

Blessings, CZ :evil:

By Dr. Mercola
Recently the White House Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships, held an invitation-only call.

The call was co-sponsored by the U.S. Health and Human Services, the Office of Minority Health, and CDC.

Conspicuously, the end of the invitation read:

“This call is off the record and is not for press purposes” -- but it became public when it showed up on the HHS website.

Fortunately one of our staff was able to get on the call.

The focus of the call was on getting faith-based organizations to sponsor flu clinics with Walgreens.

Basically, they want to move inside your church, mosque or synagogue, and set up shop, with your pastor, priest, imam and rabbi on hand to convince you to get a flu shot.

As an example, they cited a priest who stopped in the middle of mass to roll up his sleeve and get vaccinated, inspiring the rest of his parish to line up behind him.

Talk to God, Get a Shot
The idea of holding out your arm and getting a shot in the middle of a worship service, with your pastoral leader urging you on, really seems to be pushing it. The reason they’re doing this, health officials said on the phone, is that they’ve found that non-traditional settings such as worship services can be highly effective in influencing people’s decisions.

Speaking directly to church leaders, Joshua DuBois, executive director of the White House Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnership, said:

“As trusted messengers, you’re able to spread messages and help get people vaccinated.”

Zeroing in on minorities, particularly older adults, blacks and Latinos, health officials said churches, mosques and schools are places where barriers to vaccinations can be taken down, and these minorities can be convinced to get vaccinated. Besides hosting flu shot clinics, churches can also help by putting reminders in their bulletins, and by church members personally reminding others to get their shots, officials said.

They even went so far as to encourage the churches to pay people’s insurance co-pays so they’d be more inclined to get the shots. For those who simply can’t pay anything, there’ll be 300,000 free shots given out as part of the flu vaccine crusade.

Educate Yourself on Vaccines
Now that the government is moving into the most sacred area of your life – your place of worship – you need to be informed more than ever about vaccines and your rights when it comes to vaccine choice. The best place to learn this is from the National Vaccine Information Center. There, you’ll find resources that’ll tell you the ingredients in vaccines, their possible side effects, and the information you need to make intelligent, informed decisions about vaccinations.

This is important because when it comes right down to it, the only one who can protect you is YOU. Mass vaccination policies are made at the federal level. The laws are made at the state level. That means you must be vigilant in watching BOTH state and federal moves and programs – programs like this one that want to interrupt your church service to give you a vaccine.

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Whitehouse Infiltrating our Churches to Force Highly Toxic Vaccines 12-6-11  Empty Re: Whitehouse Infiltrating our Churches to Force Highly Toxic Vaccines 12-6-11

Post by Alchemist Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:59 am

angelwing "Talk to God, Get a Shot The idea of holding out your arm and getting a shot in the middle of a worship service, with your pastoral leader urging you on, really seems to be pushing it. The reason they’re doing this, health officials said on the phone, is that they’ve found that non-traditional settings such as worship services can be highly effective in influencing people’s decisions."

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Whitehouse Infiltrating our Churches to Force Highly Toxic Vaccines 12-6-11  Empty Re: Whitehouse Infiltrating our Churches to Force Highly Toxic Vaccines 12-6-11

Post by czinser Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:05 am

They are trying to make us sick, just like with the comtrails from airplane, the toxins in our food, the chemical waste from aluminum manufacture that they are calling floride in our drinking water etc. etc.

Blessings, CZ Smile

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Post by angels77 Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:16 am

czinser wrote:They are trying to make us sick, just like with the comtrails from airplane, the toxins in our food, the chemical waste from aluminum manufacture that they are calling floride in our drinking water etc. etc.

Blessings, CZ Smile

CZ.. I think you mean chemtrails. I agree with everything you say...
angels77
angels77

Back to top Go down

Post by sn1pe Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:47 am

It is a CONtrail which is short for CONDENSATION TRAIL and that is all they are. You guys trying to piece together conspiracy theories make me laugh.

S.

sn1pe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:48 am

they are doing more than that..............................

Prozac 94% Fluoride! Nazi's Favorate Drug!

[/quote]

this Vid is EXCELLENT!!!, many cities and counties have changed and dropped the FLUORIDE!!

and it was easy , thur city hall , this vid , is explains its toxicity!!

[quote="czinser"]They are trying to make us sick, just like with the comtrails from airplane, the toxins in our food, the chemical waste from aluminum manufacture that they are calling floride in our drinking water etc. etc.

Blessings, CZ Smile
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:50 am

ALERT: CHEMTRAIL PLANE FACILITY LOCATED

[/quote]

[quote="sn1pe"]It is a CONtrail which is short for CONDENSATION TRAIL and that is all they are. You guys trying to piece together conspiracy theories make me laugh.

godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:54 am

Boy, talk about a violation of the separation of church and state!

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:04 am

DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:59 pm

sn1pe wrote:It is a CONtrail which is short for CONDENSATION TRAIL and that is all they are. You guys trying to piece together conspiracy theories make me laugh.

S.

I have seen beautiful summer days that start out without a cloud, only contrails, and watch as they linger and spread throughout the day as whispy checkerboard patterns. How does water vapor do that?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:22 pm

sn1pe wrote:It is a CONtrail which is short for CONDENSATION TRAIL and that is all they are. You guys trying to piece together conspiracy theories make me laugh.S.

I used to think like you you need to watch "what in the world are they spraying" by Griffin its a documentary very professional
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf0khstYDLA

PROOF POSITVE caught in the act.
here is video of a plane that is flying above a spray plane video recording the event all I can say is dont be willfully ignorant.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSSWnXQsgOU

Last edited by Azure on Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:39 pm

It may not be best to obsess over something over our heads which there is no control over. To say the gov wouldn't do it is not good either. Remember the syphillus experiments on 'negros?' Recall the longitudinal radiation studies done on Military personell post X-ray for sizing of gloves for pilots?

Here's some links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0PA3jsVo4o
5 mins, ex intelligence interviewed...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okB-489l6MI
Barium confirmed

http://contrailscience.com/contrail-or-chemtrail/
Debunking chemtrail planes

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h107-2977
Before the bill was re-written

It's good to be aware AND have an open mind with this issue...

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:44 pm

I have been watching them for a year over my area and certain times I have seen as many as 6 in a row just blasting the sky, and the nice sunny weather we were having turned into a gray day
I dont think its right, what ever it is they are doing.
Me and my brother in law also witnessed a rare black line in the clouds and a chem plane following it was really weird, you could it one moment then the next it was gone.

here is a picture I live in Southern Oregon not to far from Shasta where these were taken
http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/001795.html
http://www.bariumblues.com/black_line.htm

Last edited by Azure on Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:54 pm

Dr. Mercola says that the contrails cover us from the sun to the point that we are
not getting enough Vit. D and this is very damaging to our health without proper sun,
over a period of time.

This is intentional to make us sick. Dumbing us down, making us sick, taking our guns away etc. so we cannot fight back. Very disturbing.
:(

Blessings, CZ :pale:

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:03 pm

czinser wrote:Dr. Mercola says that the contrails cover us from the sun to the point that we are
not getting enough Vit. D and this is very damaging to our health without proper sun,
over a period of time.

This is intentional to make us sick. Dumbing us down, making us sick, taking our guns away etc. so we cannot fight back. Very disturbing.
:(

Blessings, CZ :pale:

A couple of years ago a story started which leads to it is a tactic against global warming. You may see science shows doing "studies" showing the benefit in reducing temperatures...

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:24 pm

DevaronDLH wrote:.

I am so sorry DevaronDLH,

I meant to reply to your post, but hit "edit" instead, which is a moderator function. I don't know if it can be restored.

My laptop broke so I am using my phone, tiny screen. I am verry sorry, it was an accident.

Alchy
shame
Embarassed

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum