Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
LOOKS LIKE NEW TAX ON ANY FOREIGN CURRENCY TRANSACTION !!!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
LOOKS LIKE NEW TAX ON ANY FOREIGN CURRENCY TRANSACTION !!!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
LOOKS LIKE NEW TAX ON ANY FOREIGN CURRENCY TRANSACTION !!!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
LOOKS LIKE NEW TAX ON ANY FOREIGN CURRENCY TRANSACTION !!!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
LOOKS LIKE NEW TAX ON ANY FOREIGN CURRENCY TRANSACTION !!!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
LOOKS LIKE NEW TAX ON ANY FOREIGN CURRENCY TRANSACTION !!!!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
LOOKS LIKE NEW TAX ON ANY FOREIGN CURRENCY TRANSACTION !!!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
LOOKS LIKE NEW TAX ON ANY FOREIGN CURRENCY TRANSACTION !!!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
LOOKS LIKE NEW TAX ON ANY FOREIGN CURRENCY TRANSACTION !!!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
LOOKS LIKE NEW TAX ON ANY FOREIGN CURRENCY TRANSACTION !!!!!  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
LOOKS LIKE NEW TAX ON ANY FOREIGN CURRENCY TRANSACTION !!!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
LOOKS LIKE NEW TAX ON ANY FOREIGN CURRENCY TRANSACTION !!!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
LOOKS LIKE NEW TAX ON ANY FOREIGN CURRENCY TRANSACTION !!!!!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
LOOKS LIKE NEW TAX ON ANY FOREIGN CURRENCY TRANSACTION !!!!!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
LOOKS LIKE NEW TAX ON ANY FOREIGN CURRENCY TRANSACTION !!!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
LOOKS LIKE NEW TAX ON ANY FOREIGN CURRENCY TRANSACTION !!!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
LOOKS LIKE NEW TAX ON ANY FOREIGN CURRENCY TRANSACTION !!!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
LOOKS LIKE NEW TAX ON ANY FOREIGN CURRENCY TRANSACTION !!!!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
LOOKS LIKE NEW TAX ON ANY FOREIGN CURRENCY TRANSACTION !!!!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
LOOKS LIKE NEW TAX ON ANY FOREIGN CURRENCY TRANSACTION !!!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

LOOKS LIKE NEW TAX ON ANY FOREIGN CURRENCY TRANSACTION !!!!!

3 posters

Go down

LOOKS LIKE NEW TAX ON ANY FOREIGN CURRENCY TRANSACTION !!!!!  Empty LOOKS LIKE NEW TAX ON ANY FOREIGN CURRENCY TRANSACTION !!!!!

Post by Just Da Truth Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:25 am

****NEW UN TAX ON FOREX & CURRENCY TRADERS

December 5, 2011 11:29am 43 Comments
Report: Obama, UN to tax US for Green Climate Fund
byJoel Gehrke Commentary Staff Writer
Follow on Twitter:

President Obama’s team of negotiators at the United Nations Climate Change Conference may agree to a tax on foreign currency transactions, designed to pay for a “Green Climate Fund,” that would fall disproportionately on American travellers and businesses, according to a group attending the conference that is skeptical of the UN position on global warming.

Negotiators at the conference are considering “a new tax on every foreign currency transaction in the world,” according to the Center for a Constructive Alternative (CFACT). “Every time you travel abroad, you’ll have to pay a climate tax,” explains CFACT, the group that released the “Climategate” emails. “More importantly, every time we import goods, every time we export our fine products (think jobs) we will do so with a climate tax skimming off the top.”

European countries would evade much of the tax burden, however, because “transactions within the Eurozone won’t have to pay this new tax.”

CFACT suggests that Obama is open to implementing this tax and similar policies in the absence of a full climate treaty, which would require congressional approval. “We have learned that while many have discounted this conference, knowing that a full climate treaty is difficult to achieve especially with a U.S. Senate that will not vote to ratify,” CFACT says. “Obama and his fellow climate travelers are working around the Senate and planning to stick America with the bill.”

http://www.forexworldsite.com/advice/new-un-tax-on-forex-currency-traders/ [b]
Just Da Truth
Just Da Truth
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

LOOKS LIKE NEW TAX ON ANY FOREIGN CURRENCY TRANSACTION !!!!!  Empty Re: LOOKS LIKE NEW TAX ON ANY FOREIGN CURRENCY TRANSACTION !!!!!

Post by Azure Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:59 am

you know whats interesting to me is they sit around thinking of ways to get money out of us, instead of just printing more for themselves,and that reveals a control issue involving us that is the real reason.
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

LOOKS LIKE NEW TAX ON ANY FOREIGN CURRENCY TRANSACTION !!!!!  Empty Re: LOOKS LIKE NEW TAX ON ANY FOREIGN CURRENCY TRANSACTION !!!!!

Post by 1alaskan Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:07 pm

Question?

If the president, any president, makes agreements with the UN, or any foreign country, does it not have to be approved by the Senate,
But, does not the House start all tax laws, then they move on to the Senate and then signed by the President?

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum