Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
V for vendetta ... and a quiz in vocabulary I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
V for vendetta ... and a quiz in vocabulary I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
V for vendetta ... and a quiz in vocabulary I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
V for vendetta ... and a quiz in vocabulary I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
V for vendetta ... and a quiz in vocabulary I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
V for vendetta ... and a quiz in vocabulary I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
V for vendetta ... and a quiz in vocabulary I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
V for vendetta ... and a quiz in vocabulary I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
V for vendetta ... and a quiz in vocabulary I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
V for vendetta ... and a quiz in vocabulary I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
V for vendetta ... and a quiz in vocabulary I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
V for vendetta ... and a quiz in vocabulary I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
V for vendetta ... and a quiz in vocabulary I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
V for vendetta ... and a quiz in vocabulary I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
V for vendetta ... and a quiz in vocabulary I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
V for vendetta ... and a quiz in vocabulary I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
V for vendetta ... and a quiz in vocabulary I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
V for vendetta ... and a quiz in vocabulary I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
V for vendetta ... and a quiz in vocabulary I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
V for vendetta ... and a quiz in vocabulary I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

V for vendetta ... and a quiz in vocabulary

3 posters

Go down

V for vendetta ... and a quiz in vocabulary Empty V for vendetta ... and a quiz in vocabulary

Post by warvet91 Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:45 pm

In view, a humble villain veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vestitudes of fate. This visage, no more veneer of vanity is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished.
However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouch safing the violent vicious and veracious violation of volition.
The only verdict is vengeance, a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Remember...remember the 5th of november...

I find this movie to be utterly fascinating and not to misconstrue the Guy Fawkes and the gunpowder treason and plot, I found this to be quite fitting and would hope that this could be a battle cry ... if we could all speak this into existence ...

GO RV!!!

warvet91
warvet91

Back to top Go down

V for vendetta ... and a quiz in vocabulary Empty Re: V for vendetta ... and a quiz in vocabulary

Post by Alchemist Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:31 am

I love that movie. Remember the mirror references...

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

V for vendetta ... and a quiz in vocabulary Empty Re: V for vendetta ... and a quiz in vocabulary

Post by ADMIN Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:48 am

lol!

Its easier for me to read Alchemist backwards thread than it was for me to read that . . .

AND comprehend...

I will work on it though.... hanghead

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:16 am

so in other words right now, we are being victimized by the villian dealers and one day we will be vililantly vindicated and virtuous when the IQD revalues?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:27 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACUpr5GvVsE

V's opening dialogue, that will help! He is a most verbose villain vanquishing vermin after all!

Miskebam wrote: lol!

Its easier for me to read Alchemist backwards thread than it was for me to read that . . .

AND comprehend...

I will work on it though.... hanghead

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum