Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq: mob shouting "Allahu akbar" attacks, ransacks, burns Christian-owned shops and hotels I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq: mob shouting "Allahu akbar" attacks, ransacks, burns Christian-owned shops and hotels I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq: mob shouting "Allahu akbar" attacks, ransacks, burns Christian-owned shops and hotels I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq: mob shouting "Allahu akbar" attacks, ransacks, burns Christian-owned shops and hotels I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq: mob shouting "Allahu akbar" attacks, ransacks, burns Christian-owned shops and hotels I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq: mob shouting "Allahu akbar" attacks, ransacks, burns Christian-owned shops and hotels I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq: mob shouting "Allahu akbar" attacks, ransacks, burns Christian-owned shops and hotels I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq: mob shouting "Allahu akbar" attacks, ransacks, burns Christian-owned shops and hotels I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq: mob shouting "Allahu akbar" attacks, ransacks, burns Christian-owned shops and hotels I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq: mob shouting "Allahu akbar" attacks, ransacks, burns Christian-owned shops and hotels I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq: mob shouting "Allahu akbar" attacks, ransacks, burns Christian-owned shops and hotels I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq: mob shouting "Allahu akbar" attacks, ransacks, burns Christian-owned shops and hotels I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq: mob shouting "Allahu akbar" attacks, ransacks, burns Christian-owned shops and hotels I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq: mob shouting "Allahu akbar" attacks, ransacks, burns Christian-owned shops and hotels I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq: mob shouting "Allahu akbar" attacks, ransacks, burns Christian-owned shops and hotels I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq: mob shouting "Allahu akbar" attacks, ransacks, burns Christian-owned shops and hotels I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq: mob shouting "Allahu akbar" attacks, ransacks, burns Christian-owned shops and hotels I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq: mob shouting "Allahu akbar" attacks, ransacks, burns Christian-owned shops and hotels I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq: mob shouting "Allahu akbar" attacks, ransacks, burns Christian-owned shops and hotels I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq: mob shouting "Allahu akbar" attacks, ransacks, burns Christian-owned shops and hotels I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq: mob shouting "Allahu akbar" attacks, ransacks, burns Christian-owned shops and hotels

+13
MotorCityGuy
openmind
DevaronDLH
SEBtopdog
kirkl
Jayzze
ADMIN
Alchemist
soulwarriorone
dinarstar
rick152
happywelshguy
Suzi
17 posters

Go down

Iraq: mob shouting "Allahu akbar" attacks, ransacks, burns Christian-owned shops and hotels Empty Iraq: mob shouting "Allahu akbar" attacks, ransacks, burns Christian-owned shops and hotels

Post by Suzi Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:00 pm

I just received this email from a reader in Iraq:

Subject: Muslims attacked our liquor shops, salons, hotels
Message: Hello, I'm an Assyrian in Iraq. Today after Friday prayers, Muslim Kurds in Zakho (near Dohuk) attacked and besieged liquor shops, salons, hotels, massages that are owned by Christians. The security didn't do anything and the rampage has continued til now! You won't see this news in the media.

Indeed not. But you will see it at Jihad Watch.

UPDATE 1:23PM PST: I just received this new message from the same man on the scene in Iraq:

Thank you so much for putting the news out there, Robert.
The attacks haven't stopped, and I just go the word that they are ATTACKING a Catholic Diocesan office.

The security is standing still and watching as I am writing this to you.

Christian homes are being fired upon as well.

And I just learned that they're starting to attack small villages on the outskirts of the town as well. This could be a major news as it unfolds.

It seems to me that it already is.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2011/12/iraq-muslim-mob-shouting-allahu-akbar-attacks-ransacks-burns-christian-owned-shops-and-hotels.html

More photos: Muslim mob destroys Christian-owned businesses after Friday prayers http://www.jihadwatch.org/2011/12/more-photos-muslim-mob-destroys-christian-owned-businesses-after-friday-prayers.html

“For I really wish the Jews again in Judea an independent nation." - President John Adams
Suzi
Suzi

Back to top Go down

Iraq: mob shouting "Allahu akbar" attacks, ransacks, burns Christian-owned shops and hotels Empty Re: Iraq: mob shouting "Allahu akbar" attacks, ransacks, burns Christian-owned shops and hotels

Post by happywelshguy Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:17 pm

Didn't take long for the inevitable to occur......Did it!

That's really too bad and they want to encourage business from other countries.

bounce

Suzi wrote:

Message: Hello, I'm an Assyrian in Iraq. Today after Friday prayers, Muslim Kurds in Zakho (near Dohuk) attacked and besieged liquor shops, salons, hotels, massages that are owned by Christians. The security didn't do anything and the rampage has continued til now! You won't see this news in the media.

UPDATE 1:23PM PST: I just received this new message from the same man on the scene in Iraq:

The attacks haven't stopped, and I just go the word that they are ATTACKING a Catholic Diocesan office.

And I just learned that they're starting to attack small villages on the outskirts of the town as well. This could be a major news as it unfolds.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2011/12/iraq-muslim-mob-shouting-allahu-akbar-attacks-ransacks-burns-christian-owned-shops-and-hotels.html

More photos: Muslim mob destroys Christian-owned businesses after Friday prayers http://www.jihadwatch.org/2011/12/more-photos-muslim-mob-destroys-christian-owned-businesses-after-friday-prayers.html

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq: mob shouting "Allahu akbar" attacks, ransacks, burns Christian-owned shops and hotels Empty Re: Iraq: mob shouting "Allahu akbar" attacks, ransacks, burns Christian-owned shops and hotels

Post by rick152 Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:22 pm

After viewing this video I have to say only this. When ANIMALS are out of they're cages...rick152

It is sad that all that has been done for these poeple and this is how they act...sad

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:07 pm

This is terrible, :shock:
I wonder if it would effect the RV.

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by soulwarriorone Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:20 pm

just another sign of the times....God help us all...
soulwarriorone
soulwarriorone
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:25 pm

"It is sad that all that has been done for these poeple and this is how they act...sad"

There are so much depleted uranium bullets and other munitions in that country, and the US is the one that gave the biological weapons to Hussein in the first place, remember the Kurds? What did 'we' do for them again?

It only takes a handful of saboteurs to incite riot and make something seem other than what it is.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:27 pm

This is terrible!
I wonder what it means for hopes of peace.
I wonder whose really behind it.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:28 pm

Turns my stomach... I wish the Christians would not stay... they should leave with the troops!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:37 pm

Is this another Reichstag fire?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKTpq1DlQic

Google the items he mentions in the song.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:49 pm

what do you expect sadr and the irians are behind this most of the middle east the people just play follow the leader this is something i have been afraid of hope it rvs soon before the kill each other
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:53 pm

This is exactly why I will not invest in Iraq. This is sad news and they waited until the troops were almost gone. Bablyon at its best! AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kirkl Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:56 pm

Shows who the people think the real terrorists are...but I guess we would know more about it then they would because thats not what the TV said

THOSE WHO CONTROL ENERGY CONTROL THE WORLD
https://youtu.be/J4kcsXiwNbo
https://youtu.be/uWOxnXKB8VQ
kirkl
kirkl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:58 pm

This is heartbreaking.

Iraq: mob shouting "Allahu akbar" attacks, ransacks, burns Christian-owned shops and hotels Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Iraq: mob shouting "Allahu akbar" attacks, ransacks, burns Christian-owned shops and hotels Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq: mob shouting "Allahu akbar" attacks, ransacks, burns Christian-owned shops and hotels Empty USA: No to Christian Refugee

Post by Suzi Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:29 pm

Miskebam wrote:Turns my stomach... I wish the Christians would not stay... they should leave with the troops!

It would be nice if they could come to the U.S. but...

Excerpt: "Christians are in imminent danger across the world, and yet they are being refused refugee status, while Muslim refugee immigration goes on unimpeded.

U.S. policy regarding refugee resettlement would shock most Americans if they only knew. The United Nations picks who gets to come to the U.S. as a refugee. The mandate of the U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is to determine which of the world's huddled masses comes to the U.S. as humanitarian refugees. And predictably, this U.N. body is favoring Muslims. Christians from Muslim lands are being refused refugee status." http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=372525

“For I really wish the Jews again in Judea an independent nation." - President John Adams
Suzi
Suzi

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:59 pm

Suzi wrote:
Miskebam wrote:Turns my stomach... I wish the Christians would not stay... they should leave with the troops!

It would be nice if they could come to the U.S. but...

Excerpt: "Christians are in imminent danger across the world, and yet they are being refused refugee status, while Muslim refugee immigration goes on unimpeded.

U.S. policy regarding refugee resettlement would shock most Americans if they only knew. The United Nations picks who gets to come to the U.S. as a refugee. The mandate of the U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is to determine which of the world's huddled masses comes to the U.S. as humanitarian refugees. And predictably, this U.N. body is favoring Muslims. Christians from Muslim lands are being refused refugee status." http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=372525

I am an immigrant,and am very grateful and blessed to live in the USA.
Here is a very moving article about a young Missionary woman,working to re-unite Christians and Muslims after the horrific Bosnian War.
God knows we need to applaud and support work like this.
She has named her project Emek Beraka,Hebrew for Valley of Blessing.

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2011/September/Fighting-the-Ghosts-of-Bosnia-with-Love-Hope-/

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:22 am

Do not believe all you read or all you hear... We have been told there would be, there will be misinformation, and this article (report?) may be nothing more then that.
Iraq is doing everything it can to stabilize itself and become the country we all worked so hard to help it create... This person sounds like a trouble maker and honestly the reason he says you won't see this in the media is because it is not happening and it did not happen.
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:52 am

DevaronDLH wrote:Do not believe all you read or all you hear... We have been told there would be, there will be misinformation, and this article (report?) may be nothing more then that.
Iraq is doing everything it can to stabilize itself and become the country we all worked so hard to help it create... This person sounds like a trouble maker and honestly the reason he says you won't see this in the media is because it is not happening and it did not happen.

You just may be onto something...rick152 It may be our turn to chill
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:31 am

Alchemist wrote:

"It is sad that all that has been done for these poeple and this is how they act...sad"

There are so much depleted uranium bullets and other munitions in that country, and the US is the one that gave the biological weapons to Hussein in the first place, remember the Kurds? What did 'we' do for them again?

It only takes a handful of saboteurs to incite riot and make something seem other than what it is.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MotorCityGuy Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:56 am

We have heard there is a news blackout in Iraq...we all assumed it had to do with the RV...but it probably has more to do with covering up the violence that has erupted now that the US Military has withdrawn and Iraq is becoming a sovereign nation again...so much for peace muslims... what an oxymoron....IMHO
MotorCityGuy
MotorCityGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by RickeyT Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:21 am

Time to call the troops back, but this time flatten the place! No quarter, take them all out! Especially Mutada Al-Sadr!

RickeyT

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:27 am

DevaronDLH wrote:Do not believe all you read or all you hear... We have been told there would be, there will be misinformation, and this article (report?) may be nothing more then that.

Devaron You are one very intuitive and one smart cookie. I agree with you on this and my instinct was that this was BS and generated by a trouble maker. I have some Arabic Muslim friends from Morocco and I will ask them to view this for further comment.

My Question to the Christian majority would be this: Why do you feel it necessary to move in and occupy anothers domain who already has their own organized religion???

I do not understand this about the Christian community. There are many roads to God. Just because Jesus died for you does not mean that Mohammad did not do the same in his incarnation. Or Krishna. Or Buddha. Or many of the many other prophets that have endowed humanity over the billions of years on this planet.

Can we all just respect another's path and focus on bringing peace, prosperity and a whole lot more love to this planet, ....Please!

PLEASE.
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RickeyT Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:18 am

The last time I checked, the Muslims declared war on us, back in 1978! we did not take them serious until the 9/11 incident. We tried to ignore Kobar towers, the first bombing of the trade centers, the Cole, and numerous other attacks. It is unwise to think that if we all sing kum-bah-yaa that all hate will go away, the Muslim religion teaches to kill those that are non-believers, that would be us...we are infidels. The U.S hasn't completely pulled out and even as we are pulling out, they are blowing up our troop transports as they are LEAVING the country. I personally feel that the U.S. has failed and the next war will be greater atrocity. I also feel that it isn't that far away....The only thing these people respect is absolute power, and until we are prepared to use it there will be a problem.

RickeyT

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:21 am

MotorCityGuy wrote:We have heard there is a news blackout in Iraq...we all assumed it had to do with the RV...but it probably has more to do with covering up the violence that has erupted now that the US Military has withdrawn and Iraq is becoming a sovereign nation again...so much for peace muslims... what an oxymoron....IMHO

"IMHO"??? Nothing Humble or Honest about this opinion.

Maybe they are angered at the prospects of Christians who disrespect and marginalize Islam & Muslims, by generalizing the actions of a few as being representative of their entire faith, having the opportunity to potentially reap trillions of dollars off of the forced hegemonic manipulation of their sovereign currency. Even if they were ok with this, perhaps they are angered that they themselves won't be able to reap the benefits and become millionaires. Perhaps its also that when all is said and done, the foreign Christians who have occupied their country and lit an eternal fire of violence claim that they were doing the Iraqis a favor by doing the Lord's work.

People need to understand the difference between sensationalism and history. Cecil B DeMille 's film, 'the Crusades' is a good movie, its not history!!!

We need to stop thinking that freedom and democracy are exclusively American ideals. Imagine our response if a foreign power came and invaded our country saying they were doing us a favor?

Hope you understand. God Bless!

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:37 am

Iraq: mob shouting "Allahu akbar" attacks, ransacks, burns Christian-owned shops and hotels Religious-tolerance-symbols

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:18 am

So much for that Constitution they so respect, hah.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:49 pm

"However, the fact that the United States is training and bankrolling terrorist groups to destabilize Iran through violence and other acts of subversion is admitted. As former CIA veteran Robert Baer explained in the documentary Vanguard: America’s Secret War With Iran, the U.S. has been at war with Iran through its terrorist proxies for years, notably the Kurdish militant nationalist group PJAK, which has been blamed for numerous attacks in Iran."

http://www.habilian.ir/en/Articles/the-us-is-already-attacking-iran-through-terrorist-proxies.html

To me, this smells of Iranial blowback directed towards the US. How easy to rile religous hardliners? They know the importance of Iraq to the US. Further, the US destabilized a democratic Iran in '53 with Britains help for oil concerns. (BP) Look at some of the targeted businesses, then not hard to consider the actions of a frenzied mob diversifying their activities... What a shamE! Let's go to war and get it over with quick (sarchasm)!

December 2, 2011 -10:00pm ... Muslim Kurds Attack Assyrian Businesses in North Iraq ... (AINA) --Muslim Kurds attacked at least 20 liquor stores, 3 casinos and 1 Chinese massage parlor in the predominantly Assyrian town of Zakho, in north Iraq. [no more happy endings]

http://www.aina.org/news/20111203152712.htm

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:52 pm

Shouting 'Allahu Akbar' isn't a bad thing! Killing is.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:08 pm

Allahu Akbar [ælhu akbaː] interj (Non-Christian Religions / Islam) Islam an exclamation used in the call to prayer and also used as a call to the defence of Muslims, an expression of approval, and a funeral litany [from Arabic, literally: God is most great]

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Allahu+Akbar

A frenzied crowd ridding their community of 'sin' establishments, gambling, booze and prostitution... Then going after the sin bringers.

Flip it

We need to fight radical "sin" Islam for its stand against Holy Israel.

I see a lot of manipulation, and people being driven to war to shift power and economic bases, as well as population control, war is good for that!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzi Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:30 pm

Allahu Akbar literally means, "Allah is Greater"

Muslims have been persecuting & subjugating (dhimmitude) the Zoroastrians, Hindus, Bahais, Copts, Jews, Assyrians, Chaldeans, Christians etc. for 1400 years!

Islamic Conquest-Past & Present: "Within 100 years of Mohammed's death, Muslim warriors were just outside of Paris, having conquered North Africa, the Holy Land, Persia, and Spain. From the Indian Ocean to the Atlantic Ocean, the Umayyad Muslim Caliphate, and later the Ottoman Empire, were for centuries the largest empires in the world." http://www.amerisearch.net/store/product_info.php?products_id=67&osCsid=qc6vqo6aiu8ajhtdg4filim925

MUSLIM PERSECUTION OF CHRISTIANS: October 2011 http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/2011/11/18/muslim-persecution-of-christians-october-2011/

MUSLIM PERSECUTION OF CHRISTIANS – September 2011 http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/2011/10/17/muslim-persecution-of-christians-september-2011/

MUSLIM PERSECUTION OF CHRISTIANS just for the month of August 2011 http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/2011/09/09/muslim-persecution-of-christians-just-for-the-month-of-august-2011/

Christian Pastor Facing Execution in Iran http://nation.foxnews.com/iran/2011/07/14/christian-pastor-facing-execution-iran

An estimated 270 million have been murdered by jihad.
http://www.politicalislam.com/blog/tears-of-jihad/

The Annihilation of Civilizations
http://www.politicalislam.com/blog/the-annihilation-of-civilizations/

Without Isalm Columbus never would have set sail - there would be no America, no US military & no Marine Corps! https://youtu.be/j4MJJksFfU0

Thomas Jefferson later reported to Secretary of State John Jay, and to the Congress: “The ambassador (Adja) answered us that [Mussulman] was founded on the Laws of the Prophet, that it was written in their Koran, that all nations who should not have answered their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as prisoners, and that every Mussulman who should be slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise.”

What Every American Needs to Know About the Qur’an – A History of Islam & the United States by Bill Federer http://www.amazon.com/Every-American-Needs-About-Quran/dp/0977808556

Early Muslim Extremists In American History https://youtu.be/UlT1IXSv830

Why did Muslims hate America in 1783? https://youtu.be/vUuH2G7dPFk

“The precept of the koran is, perpetual war against all who deny, that Mahomet is the prophet of God. The vanquished may purchase their lives, by the payment of tribute; the victorious may be appeased by a false and delusive promise of peace; and the faithful follower of the prophet, may submit to the imperious necessities of defeat: but the command to propagate the Moslem creed by the sword is always obligatory, when it can be made effective. The commands of the prophet may be performed alike, by fraud, or by force.” John Quincy Adams

"The Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. It is a discouraging tale, for its evident moral is that civilization is a precious good, whose delicate complex of order and freedom, culture and peace, can at any moment be overthrown by barbarians invading from without or multiplying within." - Will Durant (U.S. Historian)

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralysis the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Muhammadanism is a militant and proselytizing faith." - Winston Churchill

"Ever since the religion of Islam appeared in the world, the espousers of it...have been as wolves and tigers to all other nations, rending and tearing all that fell into their merciless paws, and grinding them with their iron teeth; that numberless cities are raised from the foundation, and only their name remaining; that many countries, which were once as the garden of God, are now a desolate wilderness; and that so many once numerous and powerful nations are vanished from the earth! Such was, and is at this day, the rage, the fury, the revenge, of these destroyers of human kind". John Wesley (1703-91)

A Muslim group which claims a presence in nearly 50 countries is so confident it can help establish a global Muslim government — or caliphate — that it distributed a draft constitution during a recent conference outside of Chicago. www.newsmax.com/Emerson/Hizbut-Tahrir-RadicalIslam/2011/07/11/id/403148

Islam -What the West Needs to Know
www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyYoAoHVOFQ

The Third Jihad: Radical Islam's Vision For America by Dr. Zuhdi Jasser www.youtube.com/watch?v=osZ5TvhiTZQ

"Self-delusion in the face of unpleasant facts is folly." - President Reagan

Suzi
Suzi

Back to top Go down

Post by kirkl Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:40 pm

Suzi I have to give you credit...you've managed to take Religious separatism and Zionist domination to a whole nutha level
https://youtu.be/YJnGRuidOXI

THOSE WHO CONTROL ENERGY CONTROL THE WORLD
https://youtu.be/J4kcsXiwNbo
https://youtu.be/uWOxnXKB8VQ
kirkl
kirkl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:52 pm

Suzi, John Adams is talking about you and your sentiments here:

“This would be the best of all possible worlds, if there were no religion in it”
---John Adams

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:58 pm

Suzi,

There are biggots in every group, those at the top cause the most problems.

"Our race is the
Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet.
We are as different from the inferior races as
they are from insects. In fact, compared to our
race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle
at best. Other races are considered as human
excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the
inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled
by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will
lick our feet and serve
us as our slaves." -
Israeli Prime Minister, Menachem Begin
(1977-1983)

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:03 pm

openmind wrote:Suzi, John Adams is talking about you and your sentiments here:

“This would be the best of all possible worlds, if there were no religion in it”
---John Adams

Since you brought it up, let's quote it in context:

"Twenty times, in the course of my late reading, have I been on the point of breaking out, 'this would be the best of all possible worlds, if there were no religion in it!!!!' But in this exclamation, I should have been as fanatical as Bryant or Cleverly. Without religion, this world would be something not fit to be mentioned in public company—I mean heck.
Letter to Thomas Jefferson, June 28, 1813

Nuff said. -edit- he didn't actually use heck, but apparently the board changes the other word ending in two ls to heck ...figure it out. Twisted Evil

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Iraq: mob shouting "Allahu akbar" attacks, ransacks, burns Christian-owned shops and hotels 2805820865  Iraq: mob shouting "Allahu akbar" attacks, ransacks, burns Christian-owned shops and hotels 2805820865  Iraq: mob shouting "Allahu akbar" attacks, ransacks, burns Christian-owned shops and hotels 2805820865  Iraq: mob shouting "Allahu akbar" attacks, ransacks, burns Christian-owned shops and hotels 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:15 pm

openmind wrote:Suzi, John Adams is talking about you and your sentiments here:

---John Adams

I believe in God, this is just food for thought...

Israeli Atheists for an Atheist Peace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRuSgEjs2wo

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:19 pm

John Adams had a disdain for organized, indoctrinated, religion. He saw a lot of abuse in it. I think he understood it all pretty well.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:22 pm

"As I understand the Christian religion, it was,
and is, a revelation. But how has it happened
that millions of fables, tales, legends, have been
blended with both Jewish and Christian
revelation that have made them the most
bloody religion that ever existed?"
-- John Adams, letter to FA Van der Kamp,
December 27, 1816

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:49 pm

Alchemist wrote:"As I understand the Christian religion, it was,
and is, a revelation. But how has it happened
that millions of fables, tales, legends, have been
blended with both Jewish and Christian
revelation that have made them the most
bloody religion that ever existed?"
-- John Adams, letter to FA Van der Kamp,
December 27, 1816

Interesting quote. I will agree that Adams had a poor opinion of organized (denominational) religion, emphasis on organized. I can relate, as I have found that by and large most denominational church have more to do with rite and ritual than the Gospel of the Kingdom or the Christ of the Gospels. I have read extensively of John Adams as I have found him to be one of the more fascinating of the founders, yet I have not ever come across that quote, nor do I remember a mention of a Van der Kamp. Perhaps it was an acquaintance he acquired later in life. I also could not find any reference to the actual source material. Lots of places where it is quoted (usually atheist sites), but I could not find the actual letter in any of the Adam's archives I know of or in the national archives. Any idea where it is housed?

I am big on context, (could you guess?), and always like to check things out. (Big revelation there huh?) Adams was pretty cantankerous in his old age (he lived to 91 or 92 as I recall) perhaps the letter was from then, and might explain why I can't find it nor reference to Van der Kamp anywhere. Oh well ... I'll keep looking, it'll keep me out of trouble.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Iraq: mob shouting "Allahu akbar" attacks, ransacks, burns Christian-owned shops and hotels 2805820865  Iraq: mob shouting "Allahu akbar" attacks, ransacks, burns Christian-owned shops and hotels 2805820865  Iraq: mob shouting "Allahu akbar" attacks, ransacks, burns Christian-owned shops and hotels 2805820865  Iraq: mob shouting "Allahu akbar" attacks, ransacks, burns Christian-owned shops and hotels 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:03 pm

Kevin,

Try here: vftonline.org/EndTheWall/adams.htm

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:08 pm

Alchemist wrote:Kevin,

One of the places I looked, but still just a fragment. If you parse that little bit, it seems clear that he believed (first sentence) but didn't think much of organized religion as I suggested earlier. Well sooner or later I'll stumble across something ... :study: :study: :study: :study:

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:19 pm

Kevind53 wrote:
Alchemist wrote:Kevin,

One of the places I looked, but still just a fragment. If you parse that little bit, it seems clear that he believed (first sentence) but didn't think much of organized religion as I suggested earlier. Well sooner or later I'll stumble across something ... :study: :study: :study: :study:

Please let me know what you find. According to that article, most of these quotes were from when he was 'old and cranky.' Lol! He also had some issues with Paine. I think as Adams got older, he saw things a bit differently, was more cynical / realistic depending on one's perspective.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:39 pm

Kevin, I went to the Massachusetts Historical Society, searched and found three letter to Van Der Camp in 1781, but not the one cited. I submitted a request to the librarian for more info. Just letting you know! Smile

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:47 pm

I make mistakes too! Wanted to correct this one before it became an error!

Smile

begincenterdiary.blogspot.com/2009/05/correcting-misquotation-reputedly-by.html

WEDNESDAY, MAY 27, 2009
Correcting A Misquotation Reputedly By
Menachem Begin
This past week, the Begin Center received this
request for information:
Can you please help me with this?
This quote
"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods
on this planet. We are as different from the
inferior races as they are from insects. In fact,
compared to our race, other races are beasts
and animals, cattle at best. Other races are
considered as human excrement. Our destiny is
to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly
kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod
of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve
us as our slaves."
is attributed to Begin and it is all over the web.
Do you know where it came from?
This was our reply:
Dear S_____,
I gave your request to our director of
information and content and after some
thorough research, I have the following for you:
First of all, Mr. Begin never said those words
and there is no factual basis for that quote.
When we searched for the quote, we found that
it looped back to the same text by Texe Marrs,
who does not say that he is quoting Begin.
Further research at this site showed that the
quote was attributed to "Amnon Kapeliouk's
article "Begin and the Beasts" (New Statesman,
June 25, 1982) which was infamous for having
misrepresented some remarks Menachem Begin
said in a speech to the Knesset, and there are
legitimate sources all over the net that make
reference to that incident.
However, the misrepresented quote is not the
one cited ("Our race is the Master Race", etc.),
but another one entirely (see below). Clearly,
someone invented the "Master Race" quote and
then tacked on Amnon Kapeliouk as the source,
to give it credibility. However, even the REAL
(and far less offensive) quote has now been
proven to have been misrepresented by
Kapeliouk.
The REAL story involving Kapeliouk's article is
provided by a media-watch group called
CAMERA (Committee for Accuracy in Middle
East Reporting in America), which regularly
debunks bogus news reports and misquotes.
Here:
...Internet hate sites, as well as Fisk, attribute
the derogation of Palestinians as “two-legged
beasts” to former Israeli Prime Minister
Menachem Begin. The source generally given is:
Menachem Begin, as quoted in Amnon
Kapeliouk, "Begin and the Beasts, "New
Statesman, June 25, 1982
Indeed, the radical French-Israeli journalist,
Amnon Kapeliouk, did attribute such a quote to
Begin in his New Statesman article criticizing
Israel’s invasion of Lebanon. The author
posited:
For this reason the government has gone to
extraordinary lengths to dehumanize the
Palestinians. Begin described them in a speech
in the Knesset as "beasts walking on two legs
However, further investigation by CAMERA
reveals that the actual speech upon which
Kapeliouk based his quote, as well as news
reports at the time demonstrate that the
journalist distorted the quote, giving it a
completely different tone and meaning. Begin
was referring not to "the Palestinians" in a
general sense but very specifically, he was
referring to terrorists who target children within
Israel...Kapeliouk neither recanted nor
apologized for his deception...
I hope that helps.
Moreover, we will be conferring with others in
Israel and abroad to attempt to verify that the
no one has ever heard or seen this quote and
whether it is authentic. At present, we
understand that there is no reliable source and
until proven otherwise, which we doubt can be
done based on our archival mateiral and
personal familiarity with Mr. Begin, we reject
the veracity of the words supposedly either
spoken or conveyed. The quotation is bogus.
POSTED BY YMEDAD AT 4:29 AM

Alchemist wrote:Suzi,

There are biggots in every group, those at the top cause the most problems.

"Our race is the
Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet.
We are as different from the inferior races as
they are from insects. In fact, compared to our
race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle
at best. Other races are considered as human
excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the
inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled
by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will
lick our feet and serve
us as our slaves." -
Israeli Prime Minister, Menachem Begin
(1977-1983)

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzi Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:02 pm

youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eQKoWlaPam8[/youtube]

Suzi
Suzi

Back to top Go down

Post by yoursoulknows Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:32 pm

All I see is guys walking, and breaking open the front of a building that seems to be on fire...? what does this video prove? It could be a fire, and since they don't have the services we do in North America (fire engines!) they open the front of the building? Maybe even to see if anyone is inside? Maybe to put it out? Who knows the story?

I don't see how it serves us to make assumptions that everything everyone says/posts/puts up online is gospel.
This could be anything - I see no running, rioting, beating, shouting, screaming, nothing to say it's an attack? This could also be anywhere, in any city - how do we know it's even Baghdad? It really could be anywhere in the Middle East... Is it because the headlines scream 'muslim mob burns christian owned shops' that makes it easy to accept as truthful? This is questionable stuff, anyone who can say, definitively, that these two links actually confirm the headlines is not thinking but assuming, imo.

More photos: Muslim mob destroys Christian-owned businesses after Friday prayers
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2011/12/more-photos-muslim-mob-destroys-christian-owned-businesses-after-friday-prayers.html

This could be anything, anywhere, and in any country, it's a mess of broken bottles in some crappy looking warehouse - that's all... Why do people believe this headline? How do we know what this is about? It's just a pic of broken bottles! There is nothing to substantiate the 'headline' in the picture! Is it just cos it's Christian vs Muslim that makes it 'easy' to accept it as truth - with no validation? Is it not obvious that the PTB 'divide and conquer?' So while humanity sits here 'hating' each other - the PTB get away with more and more monstrosities?

Watch this trailer - it's easy to see how the bias and prejudice has been spread: AND - just to clarify, I'd be saying the same thing if the headlines screamed blacks, gays, Hispanics, Jews, Indians, Pakistanis, Buddhists - rather than "Muslims" - as there is nothing in the links posted to substantiate those headlines, imho and, of course, everyone can believe what they will.... YSK.

Reel Bad Arabs Trailer
If the trailer makes sense to you then I recommend viewing the entire documentary - it's called "Reel Bad Arabs - How Hollywood Vilifies A People". It is a fact that Hollywood and Washington are linked, far more than many may actually realize...
yoursoulknows
yoursoulknows
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:03 am

Hey YSK! You know what else I noticed? The window right next to that door stayed totally intact. Pretty wild HUH?...rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yoursoulknows Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:21 am

Hey Rick! I didn't notice... but I believe you! You're more observant than I - lol - it's important for us all the sit back and breathe deeply - it calms us AND makes our thinking clearer... YSK

rick152 wrote:Hey YSK! You know what else I noticed? The window right next to that door stayed totally intact. Pretty wild HUH?...rick152
yoursoulknows
yoursoulknows
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum