Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

PTR Short Call 9pm 12-2-11 - Tony & Dan Looking for it Tonight  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

PTR Short Call 9pm 12-2-11 - Tony & Dan Looking for it Tonight

Go down

PTR Short Call 9pm 12-2-11 - Tony & Dan Looking for it Tonight  Empty PTR Short Call 9pm 12-2-11 - Tony & Dan Looking for it Tonight

Post by czinser Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:41 pm

Forgive me if this has been posted.....Tony & Dan of PTR are saying it could be in 5 hours.  Tony says it is done.  Dan says he thinks it may go into tomorrow.  Tomorrow is good for me!!!!!!!!!  Blessings To All,  CZ

lmao  happydance  crazyspin  bigsmile  wreckless  hug  :yes:

No bashing please.  This could be real this time.  Just sit back and let the weekend unfold.  

PTR CC Fri at 9PM CST Replay #, Recording link, and Call Notes 12/02/2011
_Callback number is

760 569 7699 pin 679660#
RECORDING LINK

11 min

CALL NOTES by Rana at PTR Forum

Dan - The blackout has gotten a little more identifiable since our call todays..
there are some things pretty exciting going on right now
We have held off on the ID theft for right now

Tony - the information has intensified - and who cares about the rest - the best of the best is about to happen.. we really do beleive that

alsumara news were interviewing iraqis coming out of the mosque asking how was it to be a sovergn nation, how is it to have your $$ back to your peers, some were not even aware about what has happened

I thought we could see it on our news but it was alsumaria news and one other one..if you are listening send it to me.. lockdown is in progress in Iraq, we heard the lockdown was in progress but we new 48 hrs ago that it was going to happen
every few hours we get more confirmation on the intel
there are very definate things going on and we really hope that you are getting prepared

Dan - how many times have we done a call like this for no reason on a friday night
there is a reason we are doing this call.. we never come out here trying to pump something up not me anyways

Read More Link on Right

Tony - you should be happy and should be excited
we are hearing some good things
there is more clarity and truth to it than it has ever been
as far as everyone agreeing, meetings planned, blacked out over there
people don't just turn their communications off for nothing
challenge it! call over there and see if YOU can get hold of someone
borders are closed.. they will take your phone at airport
so call and try to prove me wrong.. that is how confident I am
we are also at a fri. and you cannot buy reserves etc..

Dan - we are also at a friday and you cannot buy reserves etc..
the country is really in a good postion.. tonight they have a cut off from the rest of the world
this DOES mean something this is a big enough deal that we did this call
this is just an update and will be a short call

Tony - if we could be more specific w/o jeaopardizing peoples jobs and positions we would

I am relaxing.. I haven't been on the board.. I am saying this is over

Don't wait up for a call

Dan - have a great friday and hope we talk to you in 5 hours

Tony - I don't believe you said that 5 hours - wipe that out!

Dan - I said I hope we talk to you in 5 hours but I thing we will get more info tomorrow

CALL IS OVER

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

PTR Short Call 9pm 12-2-11 - Tony & Dan Looking for it Tonight  Empty Re: PTR Short Call 9pm 12-2-11 - Tony & Dan Looking for it Tonight

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:35 pm

Thanks CZ. I hope they are right, that would make cash in starting Monday! AJ

Back to top Go down

PTR Short Call 9pm 12-2-11 - Tony & Dan Looking for it Tonight  Empty Re: PTR Short Call 9pm 12-2-11 - Tony & Dan Looking for it Tonight

Post by rick152 Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:38 pm

I really appreciate the part where Tony said Please try to prove us wrong about the blackout of media over in Iraq...Now that is confidence. Thanks for bringing CZ...rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:39 pm

Helping to Create an Enlightened World in 2012 - Za'Raya
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:19 am

Count me excited...go rv!

Back to top Go down

Post by norm Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:09 am

COME ON U GUYS SAY TOMORROW EVERY DAY DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR (MORE GREAT NEWS ANY TIME NOW TONY SAYS 5 HRS I THINK IT WILL GO INTO TOMMOROW LIKE THEY SAY ON MNF (COME ON MAN)GIVE IT A BREAK

norm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ray jr. Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:47 am

Norm your exactly right these guys are a bunch of idiots who have no clue what they are talking about. Of cousre its friday and all these gurus idiots have to get everybody all hyped up so they can make there weekly quota to get people to buy dinars and once monday or tuesday comes everything goes back to well computer glitch, lock downs or whatever else these guys can come up with. What these gurus do to people is horrible and all I can say is karma is a b_ _ _ h.

ray jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:33 am

@norm wrote:COME ON U GUYS SAY TOMORROW EVERY DAY DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR (MORE GREAT NEWS ANY TIME NOW TONY SAYS 5 HRS I THINK IT WILL GO INTO TOMMOROW LIKE THEY SAY ON MNF (COME ON MAN)GIVE IT A BREAK

Why would TONY 'give it a break' when he is receiving $15/month/member???

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:45 am

well its sat. hmmmmm no rv as predicted by these yahoos. ...3 years now in this and nothing has changed one bit with these gurus...when it does come time to cash in they will have handcuffs put on them..give it a break guys PLEASE.
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:25 am

Wait...what is that driving up my driveway? It looks like the locksmith. OMG! I am about to be put in LOCK-DOWN! First it is the UST and now Iraq is in lock-down. How will I be able to communicate? Please someone send a messenger pigeon and let me know when the RV has happened.

Dan and Tony have hundreds, if not thousands, paying every month for bogus information...the same bogus information that you can find on any and all sites. They have to try to keep the PAYERS excited. If they don't, they simply move on to another site. They are trying to avoid the BLAINO problem. Blaino is offering his for $4.00 per month now because even the sheeple are seeing that they are paying for the same bogus information that we all are getting for free.

People move from site to site, whichever one is HOT at the moment. Anyone remember "Currency Chatter"? Yeah, we were all there at one time. I visited recently. They had five users listed. The only one worth reading is Randy Koonce and he only has a conference call when the calls to his personal phone gets so overwhelming that he has a call to answer all of the calls.

It is hard enough for the free sites to keep the users, much less the pay sites. Have you noticed how much more frequent the PTR calls are being made? Paying members must be dropping off.

Now, with all of that said, I must confess that I listen to the PTR calls. I listen to cuss Dan for his BLAH, BLAH, BLAH that says absolutely nothing and for Tony's laughter and constant upbeat nature. I do believe that Gary tells the truth as he knows it.

It is just more entertainment while we wait for the inevitable. Oh, and Tony will be correct. He will predict the RV! Why? Because he predicts it everyday.
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by arby50 Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:23 am

Please stop the bashing of people. I don't know any of the forum people personally. I pray blessings on all these people. I bless them to have correct info to share. I don't feel they are in it for the money, but I may be wrong. I still bless them. The RV has not happened. We don't know when it will take place. We pray it is soon. Taking our frustratrions out on people will not make it happen any quicker and it will not make their intel any better. Be at peace with what we have now. Blessing will flow soon. Love the neighbors. They are your brothers, not the enemy. I bless and pray for my enemy too: to become my brother. Jesus rules. He watches us all. God will provide on his time, when he is ready for it to come. Beleive. Peace to all of us through Jesus our King.

arby50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:26 am

That's the best post I've seen today! Bravo!! And God Bless you- Terbo
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:31 am

@arby50 wrote:Please stop the bashing of people. I don't know any of the forum people personally. I pray blessings on all these people. I bless them to have correct info to share. I don't feel they are in it for the money, but I may be wrong. I still bless them. The RV has not happened. We don't know when it will take place. We pray it is soon. Taking our frustratrions out on people will not make it happen any quicker and it will not make their intel any better. Be at peace with what we have now. Blessing will flow soon. Love the neighbors. They are your brothers, not the enemy. I bless and pray for my enemy too: to become my brother. Jesus rules. He watches us all. God will provide on his time, when he is ready for it to come. Beleive. Peace to all of us through Jesus our King.

Amen to that!

Back to top Go down

Post by docmo Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:33 am

No one will end up in cuffs. Ever notice a friend who alienates all their friends and family selling amway or Mary Kay? Some people are just subject to being scammed. It's illegal to pray on helplessness, not illegal to pray on stupidity. These guys are what they are and always parrot the same things. Tony is the comic and Dan is the straight man. Still, no bearing on the RV.

docmo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:39 am

You sum it up in one line here arby50.

"They are your brothers, not the enemy."

To the Bashers - what have you ever brought forward with encouraging information?

Stop running people down who are only reporting info that they have heard from their sources.

@arby50 wrote:Please stop the bashing of people. I don't know any of the forum people personally. I pray blessings on all these people. I bless them to have correct info to share. I don't feel they are in it for the money, but I may be wrong. I still bless them. The RV has not happened. We don't know when it will take place. We pray it is soon. Taking our frustratrions out on people will not make it happen any quicker and it will not make their intel any better. Be at peace with what we have now. Blessing will flow soon. Love the neighbors. They are your brothers, not the enemy. I bless and pray for my enemy too: to become my brother. Jesus rules. He watches us all. God will provide on his time, when he is ready for it to come. Beleive. Peace to all of us through Jesus our King.

Helping to Create an Enlightened World in 2012 - Za'Raya
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:51 am

@GoldPeg9 wrote:You sum it up in one line here arby50.

To the Bashers - what have you ever brought forward with encouraging information?

Stop running people down who are only reporting info that they have heard from their sources.

GoldPeg9: I've been without internet access for the last 3 days. Now THERE's an information blackout for you! I'm playing catch-up now, but just had to say thank you so much for a great post. Couldn't add one thing to it ... except THANKS!

PTR Short Call 9pm 12-2-11 - Tony & Dan Looking for it Tonight  Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

PTR Short Call 9pm 12-2-11 - Tony & Dan Looking for it Tonight  Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:17 pm

@SEBtopdog wrote:
@GoldPeg9 wrote:You sum it up in one line here arby50.

GoldPeg9: I've been without internet access for the last 3 days. Now THERE's an information blackout for you! I'm playing catch-up now, but just had to say thank you so much for a great post. Couldn't add one thing to it ... except THANKS!

SEB took the words right out of my mouth,great posts GP and arby :cheers:

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum