Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Future Iraq In Bible Prophecy? I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Future Iraq In Bible Prophecy? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Future Iraq In Bible Prophecy? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Future Iraq In Bible Prophecy? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Future Iraq In Bible Prophecy? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Future Iraq In Bible Prophecy? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Future Iraq In Bible Prophecy? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Future Iraq In Bible Prophecy? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Future Iraq In Bible Prophecy? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Future Iraq In Bible Prophecy? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Future Iraq In Bible Prophecy? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Future Iraq In Bible Prophecy? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Future Iraq In Bible Prophecy? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Future Iraq In Bible Prophecy? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Future Iraq In Bible Prophecy? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Future Iraq In Bible Prophecy? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Future Iraq In Bible Prophecy? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Future Iraq In Bible Prophecy? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Future Iraq In Bible Prophecy? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Future Iraq In Bible Prophecy? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Future Iraq In Bible Prophecy?

5 posters

Go down

Future Iraq In Bible Prophecy? Empty Future Iraq In Bible Prophecy?

Post by peabody12 Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:54 pm

Grant Jeffery, Bible Prophecy Revealed on his show this evening talked about Iraq returning to its status as the super powerful Babylon because of its oil wealth. He said the Iraqi people know it is their destiny to restore a Babylonian Empire, and he says its ultimate destruction on return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He said a lot of stuff to support his theory, (sorry, I did not get it all). He quoted Isaiah 13 among other scriptures.

So, as we wait for the RV and the subsequent wealth it provides for all involved --- Wow, this sure took a turn ,I was not expecting the BIG, BIG picture that Grant Jeffery proposes.

Disclaimer:
With this posting I am in no way intending to hurt anybody's feelings, step on any toes, or any other offense or confusion that any may get from this post --- you know who you are. Future Iraq In Bible Prophecy? 3346874973
peabody12
peabody12

Back to top Go down

Future Iraq In Bible Prophecy? Empty Re: Future Iraq In Bible Prophecy?

Post by Shipngold Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:30 pm

I guess we should all know who Grant Jeffery is but I do not, Do you have a link, I would like to study his prospective. I do think that the garden of eden may have been in Iraq but I have a different thought as to what it actually was.
Shipngold
Shipngold
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:47 pm

Shipngold wrote:I guess we should all know who Grant Jeffery is but I do not, Do you have a link, I would like to study his prospective. I do think that the garden of eden may have been in Iraq but I have a different thought as to what it actually was.

Have you tried an Internet search?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dlusk1414 Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:17 pm

The story is very interesting.. Hey, this is typing the right way on this topic?

lol! DLUSK1414
dlusk1414
dlusk1414
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peabody12 Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:22 pm

Shipngold wrote:
I guess we should all know who Grant Jeffery is but I do not, Do you
have a link, I would like to study his prospective. I do think that the
garden of eden may have been in Iraq but I have a different thought as
to what it actually was.

Here you go:
http://www.grantjeffrey.com/
peabody12
peabody12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:47 pm

i have been wondering about this theory for a while now. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by dlusk1414 Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:04 am

I mean the story about Babylon, not this story in General.
dlusk1414
dlusk1414
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shipngold Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:07 am

Alchy, no not yet, I look first to see if the one posting has a ligit post, sorry I know I have a ways to go befor I get to you level of understanding but I am trying, and I also take everything in as it comes, have to admit it was faster to ask for a link than do it myself, but I am trying to fit all into a very busy (what is still known as the real world) time frame. Sorry, now I would like to also say thanks to Peabody12 ,..for the link and I did click and save, thanks again, I have my own opinon of what I thought was a religion based site and at first glance it looks better than that,So I will go to it with an open mind, thanks again, it is after midnight in my time zone and morning is another busy day. Up at six and ...........
Shipngold
Shipngold
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:11 am

Shipngold wrote:Alchy, no not yet, I look first to see if the one posting has a ligit post, sorry I know I have a ways to go befor I get to you level of understanding but I am trying, and I also take everything in as it comes, have to admit it was faster to ask for a link than do it myself, but I am trying to fit all into a very busy (what is still known as the real world) time frame. Sorry, now I would like to also say thanks to Peabody12 ,..for the link and I did click and save, thanks again, I have my own opinon of what I thought was a religion based site and at first glance it looks better than that,So I will go to it with an open mind, thanks again, it is after midnight in my time zone and morning is another busy day. Up at six and ...........

That is a good point, with regard to time and also asking the poster as the poster is more familiar with the subject. Thank you!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlessedNow Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:20 am

Thanks for the post. Yes, Iraq is definitely in Bible prophecy.

Grant Jeffrey is a dynamic Bible Prophecy teacher. He has been warning the public with his books for years, and has been very spot on.

Some other scriptures to review regarding Babylon are described in:

Rev. 14:8; Rev. 16:17-21; Rev. 18:1-24.

BlessedNow

Back to top Go down

Post by peabody12 Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:49 am

BlessedNow wrote:
Thanks for the post. Yes, Iraq is definitely in Bible prophecy.

Grant
Jeffrey is a dynamic Bible Prophecy teacher. He has been warning the
public with his books for years, and has been very spot on.

Some other scriptures to review regarding Babylon are described in:

Rev. 14:8; Rev. 16:17-21; Rev. 18:1-24.

Thanks BlessedNow and I agree about Grant Jeffery, I will review the scriptures. Amazing Facts produced by Pastor Doug Batchelor goes in depth on Bible Prophesy and this is the first time I have heard of Iraq's returning to Babylonian Power.
peabody12
peabody12

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum